Thai Kitchen - Park Hyatt Dubai
Park Hyatt Dubai
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Thai Kitchen - Park Hyatt Dubai
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.restaurants.dubai.hyatt.com/
- Phone: 0097143172222
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Friday 12:30PM-4:00PM
Dinner: Monday-Sunday 7:00PM-12:00AM
Hot Pot AED 150 Every Saturday & Sunday
Hot pot is a communal Asian meal where everybody cooks their own food right at the table in an aromatic broth. The boiling broth is served in a hot clay pot along with shrimps, chicken, beef, vegetables and herbs to be cooked to your liking. In addition, three different and very flavorful Thai sauces will be served on the side to compliment the items cooked.
Every Friday from12.30 to 4.00 pm AED 235 per person including softdrinks AED 295 per person including wine & beer AED 370 per person including wine, beer and standard spirits & sparkling wine.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Executive Chef: Supattra Boonsrang
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private party
- Private Party Contact: Abhishek Shekhawat 0097146021234
- Special Events: Every Wednesdays night, The Thai Kitchen offer our restaurant patrons "All You Can Eat" concept. You will be served unlimited dishes from our extensive menu right to their tables, giving you the chance to sample each item if you so choose as much as you can.
The assortment of dishes is plentiful, and guaranteed to satisfy different tastes and preferences. The seafood dishes vary from sea bass and prawns to lobster tail, while clay pots offer the addition of various curries. A particularly unique dish not to be missed is the spicy wing bean with shrimp, an item that is particular to Esarn in north east Thailand.
Price : AED 220 per person (Food only)
A word from Thai Kitchen - Park Hyatt Dubai
The Thai Kitchen, with authentic cuisine prepared by native chefs, has four live working kitchens - one each for wok, grill, steam and noodles - as well as a kitchen preparing traditional Thai desserts. Reminiscent of the hustle and bustle of downtown Bangkok, The Thai Kitchen has seating positioned around the kitchens to allow guests to enjoy the sights and aromas of classic Thai cuisine being prepared. Dishes are presented in celadon tableware, making dining an exotic experience that can also be enjoyed on the adjacent canopy-covered terracesContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Thai Kitchen - Park Hyatt Dubai reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great location and ambience.Putu1001Dined on 2/5/2014Great location and ambience. My wife and I went there for the all you can eat dinner on Wednesday. Friendly service even if a bit slow but perhaps this was due to it being quite a busy evening. Good selection of wine. We opted to sit outside even though it was a bit cool at the time. Later on we moved inside as the wind picked up and it got even cooler. Many others did the same. Gas heaters would be a welcome touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.