Thai Boulevard Restaurant
118-16 Queens Blvd.
Forest Hills, NY 11375Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Thai Boulevard Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thethaiboulevard.com/
- Phone: (718) 575-0983
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Daily: 3:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout
A word from Thai Boulevard Restaurant
For authentic Thai cuisine , Thai boulevard is a place that can bring you back to the original recipes that so many people love. From our Thai fried rice that's the best in town, to our pad Thai, you will walk away wanting more. For great food and comfortable atmosphere, Thai boulevard is the place !!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Thai Boulevard Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- ISPROUDVIPDined on 5/24/2014Delicious food and great value. Glad to have this neighborhood restaurant participating in Open Table.Special Features:
- POOR EXCUSE OF A RESTAURANT!HORRENDOUSVIPDined on 5/21/2014This was by far the worst Thai food I have ever had in my life! If I could have rated this any worse I certainly would have. The food was absolutely disgusting and my party unknowingly ordered 6 different dishes. The service was just as bad if not worse. There was no music or background noise whatsoever! I cannot express to you how truly poor this experience was. I did not expect much from the restaurant, considering the location of the place, but man oh man was this worst than anything I have ever eaten. I don't eat street-meat and I know of street vendors who serve food better than this.
- Food was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2013The meal I had was fine but my brother complained that his dish was too salty. Since we ate on Xmas Eve, there was a skeleton crew working the restaurant. The hostess was also the delivery person so getting served was mediocre at best. This restaurant may be better that what I experienced due to it being a holiday situation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I might give it a second chance.Ms21stOfAugDined on 8/25/2013The fried wontons were fried to hard. The shumai was cold in some areas. The Salmon was frozen and prepared with lil or no season with no grill marks.Special Features:
- Nice quiet spot - GREAT vegetarianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013My best recommendation has to be for their level of vegetarian options. Some great choices!I would recommend this to a friend.
- I picked this place last minutegreatDined on 12/9/2012I picked this place last minute and made a reservation for 1015. They were very accommodating, food was great, awesome service.Special Features: