Thai Bistro Cordova
1250 North Germantown Parkway. Ste.105
Cordova, TN 38016Neighborhood:
Cordova / Wolf Chase Mall
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Thai Bistro Cordova
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://thaibistromemphis.com/
- Phone: 9017556955
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm. Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Asian
- Executive Chef: Loy B.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, BYO Liquor, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: By appointments only. You will be able to sit down with our chef to go over the menu and price estimate.
- Private Party Facilities: We rent our the restaurant for special occasions.
- Private Party Contact: Ann Bun 9015682854
- Entertainment: We have a guitarist every Thursday night for Open Mic night.
A word from Thai Bistro Cordova
Thai Bistro offers authentic Thai style cuisine in a comfortable atmosphere. We specialize in personal service with individualized attention. Our menu is about choice, quality, flavors, and presentation - a true taste of Thailand.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Thai Bistro Cordova reviews from OpenTable diners
- Outstanding Thai food, freshlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Outstanding Thai food, freshly cooked and expertly spiced. Wonderful service, fair prices and great for lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- LovelyBirthdayGirlDined on 2/6/2013It was my birthday and all the staff were so helpful. They really made me feel special and they took care of my party guest! The food was Amazing!Special Features:
- The food is especially good,JamesnmphsDined on 9/6/2012The food is especially good, Hot and spicey items are really HOT and SPICEY. Good food and great wine.Special Features:
- The food is great but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012The food is great but the service is even better. We have chosen this as our favorite restaurant. I have never felt so welcomed in a restaurant before. Every person on the staff we have met is charming and friendly - and in no way cold - but very efficient. I don't know who is in charge of hiring - but they have done a stellar job. It is a wonderful home like atmosphere - but they leave you alond to talk and eat - just sensing when there might be a need. When one waiter left to go to school out of town we felt sad - but we were shocked to find new wait staff that are just as warm. Sadly we do not have time to eat out often, but when we do it is really nice to have this comfortable place where we can be sure we will get great food andserviceSpecial Features:
- 2nd time in. enjoyed theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/20122nd time in. enjoyed the food as before. Very tasty.
- Thai ValentineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/13/2012As a pre-Valentine's date, I decided to take my lady to Thai Bistro. I was simply delighted with the entire experience from the start. Our server truly catered to our every whim, from securing an intimate table to dimming the lights for us to create a more romantic ambiance. The cuisine was delectable and authentic - even the bell peppers in our dishes were perfectly cooked. I strongly suggest ordering a full four to five courses, simply due to the amazing variety of delicious dishes available. The Tom Yum soup is incredible. Prices were very reasonable, and the serving sizes were more than filling. I would highly recommend Thai Bistro to friends, family, and co-workers.Special Features:
- Best Thai we have found sofarOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/10/2011Best Thai we have found sofar in Memphis. Friendly, great service and great food.Special Features: