Texas de Brazil - Pittsburgh
240 W. Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Texas de Brazil - Pittsburgh
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.texasdebrazil.com/
- Phone: (412) 230-4004
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm; Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Texas de Brazil catering is perfect for your special event-whether you are hosting a wedding, graduation, business event or family get together. Let our skilled gauchos bring the Churrasco rotisserie to your event to cook and assist guests with food service. Our catering packages are available in a self-serve fashion as well as with table-side service. Restrictions may apply. Please inquire with the restaurant directly for a catering menu or additional info.
A word from Texas de Brazil - Pittsburgh
Texas de Brazil is carving out a new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American “Churrascaria” or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas. Treat yourself to our 50-60 item gourmet salad area including appetizers, fresh vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As your dining experience continues, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink or steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance that is Texas de Brazil.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Texas de Brazil - Pittsburgh - Best Restaurants in Mt. Washington ›
Texas de Brazil - Pittsburgh reviews from OpenTable diners
273 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (209)good for groups (160)fit for foodies (117)romantic (74)notable wine list (66)hot spot (55)neighborhood gem (34)scenic view (21)kid-friendly (20)late-night find (16)great for outdoor dining (12)great for lunch (11)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (8)Show More
- I loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014The staff was so friendly and welcoming! They were able to decorate a plate with syrup to say happy birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, perfect setting!GabeDined on 11/22/2014Food selection is great, service is amazing and with so many different meat choices, you are in for a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything was perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2014From the moment we arrived until the moment we left the staff was gracious, warm, welcoming, and attentive. The food was delicious. Would like to have seen a few less spicier items but feel overall satisfied. Will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014This was our first time at the restaurant, it was also mine and my wife's annivarsary. They were very pleasant on arrival, even wished us happy anniversary. it was a very slow evening there, only a handful of tables were seated. the waiter was very nice explained the whole process and got our drinks. The salad bar was very nice. The lobster bisque soup was incredible rest of salad bar was good. when we turned over our cards, the meat started coming fast. we must of had 5 different meats on our plate with in minutes. most of the meat was good, some were a little salty. When we were done eating they cleaned up the table and offered us a piece of cake for our annivarsary. It was an interesting experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant Customer ServiceWolfgang45Dined on 11/15/2014My wife and I were looking for a nice spot for our anniversary. I personally get nervous when it comes to picking restaurants. Let's just say my wife can be hard to please when it comes to customer service and food quality. But let me tell you that we were both blown away by the place. My wife absolutely loved the food and the service. Quentin was our server and he was outstanding. You could tell that he loves what he does. I wish I could remember the one manager's name because he was exceptional as well. He gave my wife and I glasses of champagne on the house to celebrate our anniversary. I want to truly thank the restaurant and all of the hard working staff for giving us such a memorable dinning experience. You have gained two customers for life. And more importantly you made my beautiful wife happy. So thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysdeRpDined on 11/15/2014The meat were as perfect as always. The salad bar is top notch. Great lobster bisque. This time I was seated between the salad bar and a group of 20, which made it a bit busier than I would have liked. A few times we were overlooked in favor of the large group, but our waiter was fantastic. He made sure we saw every cut we wanted. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrinksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Although I love the food and ambience, to charge for every soft drink is a bit much. There should be some consideration in changing this policy. If that's the case, lower the price and charge a two drink minimum. That's my only problem with this establishment, other than that I love it to death. I do think the price is fair for what you offer overall though..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulCcindosaurDined on 11/14/2014Revisited with my husband on my birthday and just like last time the service was great. Anthony is the guy you want if you want personality, attention to detail, and the right mix of availability without too much bother. We never went without a drink refill, and he was friendly as all get out without being too talky. We will be back again for sure. We're not pork eaters and the restaurant catered to our needs perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer ServiceJonsDined on 11/11/2014Excellent customer service. Cassandra was top of the line! She exceeded our expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and drinkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014On this occasion the meat was extremely salty. I was also told that my sodas were unlimited I was charged for every drink I consumed. The garlic mashed potatoes were great, plantains were too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014Heard a lot of great things about this place, but if far exceeded our expectations! We will definitely be coming back again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Want meat with that salt??SherbDined on 11/11/2014Yes, they have an awesome salad bar. Yes, the service is top notch. Yes, everything looks delicious. Yes, your meat is laden in salt. It may seem like you are eating a ton of meat, but, in truth, you get such a sliver of meat, you can practically see through it! You CAN ask for your meat without salt, but, they seem to forget you whale you sit there and wait. Long story short, you feel full and over stuffed rather fast, you are amazed. You just don't realize you are just so bloated from all that SALT!!!!
- SALAD BAROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014Overall it was a good experience, although the salad bar did not have a lot of the items advertised, we had visited your restaurant in Fort Worth Texas they had many more items on the salad bar, that was the only thing that was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome atmosphereLuvdeBrazilDined on 11/9/2014Great restaurant, great food and excellent service. First visit to Texas de Brazil was in Texas, and I was extremely excited to find out there was one at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must love meat!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014I was expecting to see mostly men because of the meat only menu but was surprised by the mix of genders. I LOVED everything about this place and look forward to taking my dad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed with the servicebadserviceDined on 11/7/2014I was disappointed with the service. The meat servers stopped coming to out table and so we had to request for food. I did not think this place was designed in this manner where u literally beg the servers to bring more food. I had booked a table for 8 guests and by the end of the dinner only a few were satisfied.Special Features:
- Love this placeHeavenDined on 11/7/2014Always a good time going here definitly my fave rest. Will be back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014The meat was delicious. Would definately recommend if you are a meat lover this is where you want to go. Tender and very flavorful. Very different way of service. We loved it. Will be back soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food was good but Some of the steaks were saltySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't My Best Experience thereMeatmanDined on 10/31/2014I've been to Texas De Brazil many of times, usually it is busy but this time it was very dead. Everytime the waiters brought the meat around we got the first of the cut. It was very salty and made our party lose their appetite very fast. I was very disappointed about that. The service was great but it was upsetting to have spent all that money on food and wasn't satisfied. I didn't want to complain because I felt bad but would really appreciate something in return if you want to keep a good customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to go with someone!JustmEDined on 10/28/2014The food was great and our server Miesha was wonderful! She was attentive, knowledgeable and efficient! I would recommend you ask for Miesha!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carnivores delightSilveradoDined on 10/27/2014This is the place to get your fill of fine meat products cooked exquisitly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to goafraidofovensDined on 10/26/2014We went on a Sunday where they closed at 9 pm. Half of our party was late BUT that did not change their service!!! They catered to all of us. Never kicked us out. Waited on us hand and foot. They even asked if we had a favorite we wanted them to prepare for us. I WILL dine here many many times. Tyler the bartender GREAT serviceSpecial Features:
- Excellent ExperianceYAroDined on 10/25/2014This was my 4th time here, and I must say the best time. Alec was our server and he did an amazing job, very polite, always at our service and overall very friendly. A+++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid this place.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Continue your search, there are many better restaurants out there. They claim that theycook the meat to medium rare, but the majority was well done and salted far too much. The servers are over worked resulting in bad customer service. The drinks are overpriced. You could buy a fifth of whiskey for the price of two Manhattans.
- Entertaining out of town guestoutnaboutDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I took our daughter, her boyfriend and my friend's daughter who was visiting from Baltimore on the Ducky Tour and then came here for dinner. The tour starts and ends right in front of the entrance which was perfect. The service was five star, from the hostess, the bartender while we waited briefly and our server to the ethnically clad meat servers---outstanding! I highly recommend the Sangria it is superb. The meal is very expensive but the quality of the salad bar and the meats is outstanding. I would highly recommend this for fun special occasions. We did not feel a bit rushed and loved our seat by the kitchen--the food came out hot!Special Features:
- A little slowCrazy4foodDined on 10/24/2014This ocation was slow in making rounds with the different meats compared to other locations that we've dined at. Also, the salad bar was lacking the variety of the others.Special Features:
- Perfect anniversary dinner!VORTEXDined on 10/24/2014After seeing this restaurant a couple years ago, it intrigued us then, but it was all but forgotten. I decided I wanted to try something a lil different for our 5th wedding anniversary, so I began searching and after reading all the review's, I was reminded of it, it sounded amazing, and it was.. The food was beyond delicious, personal faves for my wife and I were the bacon wrapped chicken and bacon wrapped filet. But truly, their entire line up was delicious. Our server Alec was an amazing host and being our anniversary made our evening end perfect with a special treat he added to our desert. Price is a lil steep, but absolutely worth it! We cannot wait to return there asap!! Make sure to pace yourselves, you'll want to try everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time dinerRogDDined on 10/23/2014Food and service were excellent. Great salad bar. Loved the variety. My son and I both thought the meats were moderately over salted. We were re-hydrating for 24 hours. Will try it again.Special Features:
- Great place to eatpaulDined on 10/23/2014I loved everything,even too salty veal ribs,but noise level is very high.I have nothing else to saySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as everBdeniseDined on 10/23/2014This is my third time at Texas de Brazil, and they never fail to impress. My boyfriend and I came here for our first date, and it provided a great atmosphere and a romantic setting. I've also been here with more casual company, and it's just as great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodluv2dineDined on 10/23/2014Delicious food, excellent service, and a great atmosphere. Who could ask for more?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TexieDined on 10/23/2014The meat is outstanding - cooked to perfection - the salad bar is also very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellenttugboatELO357Dined on 10/22/2014Everything was superb. I'm definitely looking forward to my next dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Excellent dining experience. Good food, Good service, Good price (with coupon). Drove from Erie, Pa. to Pittsburgh to eat at Texas De Brazil. This was our 2nd time eating at this restaurant. I'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuesday nightPreshowclevelandDined on 10/21/2014Awesome food and service. Try to leave room for dessert. We'll be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodRokchic816Dined on 10/20/2014Every time I go to Texas de Brazil, it's amazing. From the food, to the water, to the service it's awesome! My ultimate fav happens to be Lamb Chops. They're extraordinary every time you take a bite. Highly recommended for couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014The salad bar is excellent with many interesting items. It is definitely the place for meat lovers though. The service is excellent as they check regularly to see that you are getting what you want and are willing to special cook meat if it is not to your taste or satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A++DanKDined on 10/18/2014I LOVE meat. This place was absolutely perfect for me. Chicken legs, bacon wrapped chicken, lamb chops, filet mignon, bacon wrapped filet, wow. I don't think I was ever more full after eating there. The chocolate mousse cake for dessert topped it off perfectly as well. The service was excellent as well, no complaints there. At around $60 per person for the full dinner and a dessert, I really think the value was great and I will surely be back.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceMeatLoverDined on 10/18/2014Great overall, but some items were too salty (seems to be an issue with Texas De Brazil nationwide)Special Features: