Texas de Brazil - Buffalo
One Walden Galleria Space P-101
Buffalo, NY 14225Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Texas de Brazil - Buffalo
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.texasdebrazil.com/
- Phone: 7166830013
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Evandro Caregnato
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Texas de Brazil catering is perfect for your special event-whether you are hosting a wedding, graduation, business event or family get together. Let our skilled gauchos bring the Churrasco rotisserie to your event to cook and assist guests with food service. Our catering packages are available in a self-serve fashion as well as with table-side service. Restrictions may apply. Please inquire with the restaurant directly for a catering menu or additional info.
- Private Party Facilities: Texas de Brazil has the perfect private and semi-private dining space to help make your special event unique and memorable. Each location is designed with an aesthetic that is apparent in all details, from lush and vibrant tropical floral arrangements and deep red walls to soaring ceilings enhanced with beautiful, rustic chandeliers and extravagant mirrors. Enriched with elements for all the senses, our amenities create an experience like no other and make Texas de Brazil a destination hot spot for all special occasions.
- Private Party Contact: Tamsyn Hoffman 3053047031
A word from Texas de Brazil - Buffalo
Texas de Brazil is carving out a new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American “Churrascaria” or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas. Treat yourself to our 50-60 item gourmet salad area including appetizers, fresh vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As your dining experience continues, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink or steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance that is Texas de Brazil.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Texas de Brazil - Buffalo - Best Restaurants in Buffalo ›
Texas de Brazil - Buffalo reviews from OpenTable diners
533 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (402)good for groups (285)fit for foodies (211)notable wine list (110)hot spot (99)romantic (98)kid-friendly (48)neighborhood gem (37)great for lunch (31)great for brunch (22)vibrant bar scene (22)late-night find (19)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Workers are very nice. Food was so so and it just keeps coming. Its way over priced.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Our dinner was awesome. Our waiter was great Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014It was my first time there and really enjoyed the experience. The food and service was wonderful. You will not leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique but enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Unique and enjoyable restaurant. Our server was knowledgeable, efficient and personable. The $45 cost is pricey if one is not a big meat eater( I am and I'm called a carnivor ). Wine list could use a few more lower priced items. Definitely worth a try !!Special Features:
- Ok at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The service was attentive, but because of the loud atmosphere it was almost impossible to hear explainations. Getting meat servers to stop was an issue as there was only four serving. Overall not my favorite especially for the price.
- New dining conceptOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014If you love delicious food and incredible choices of select cuts of meat you will love your dining experience at Texas de Brazil. From the salad bar choices to the traveling meat servers it is an experience you won't want to miss! EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014Compared to other Texas de Brazil Restaurants, this one is smaller and as a result, tables are more crowded and choices at the salad bar is less. All meats are cooked to perfection and I love the cooked beans. Will definitely return if I'm in the Buffalo area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not known for dessertOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Great service from those serving meat and the waitress was more than helpful and cheery. I do not recommend the creme brulee. ..vanilla & citrus (management should taste that). That being said, everything else was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come ready to EatMcsaito131Dined on 9/14/2014The overall experience was amazing. Everything from the food to the service to ambience was top!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but pricey2foodnutzDined on 9/14/2014Service was outstanding food was very good. Was a bit too loud and a bit over priced. Will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique conceptOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014The concept of this restaurant is totally original and unique compared to other restaurants. So much food, so many options. Absolutely love this idea!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014It was a very nice experience. Especially for meat lovers. I wish there were more sides to choose from but other then that the food and service was excellent. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.Special Features:
- Fab food and funGramyDined on 9/13/2014Salad Bar was outstanding, service was impeccable. Food is excellent and loved the meat served off of the skewers. Can't say enough about it and highly recommend Texas de Brazil to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Experience but LOUDmbutteDined on 9/13/2014Our party of 5 enjoyed our dinner at this new Buffalo-area destination restaurant. We had been to other Texas de Brazil locations across the country previously.. We arrived on time for our 7pm reservation and waited approximately 20 minutes to be seated. We immediately noticed the relatively high noise level throughout the restaurant, which was in contrast to the more subdued sound levels we had experienced at the other locations. The service was great and very attentive. We took advantage of a verbal special on bottles of Charles Krug Cabernet Sauvignon, which complemented our meal very well. The salad area was bountiful as expected and all of the meats we tried were excellent. We'll return when another special occasion occurs.Special Features:
- Good but noisyDisneyluvverDined on 9/13/2014We very much enjoyed our meal. It is expensive and if you are not a big meat eater then this is not the place for you. The salad area was not as large as I had thought it would be. The restaurant is beautiful but there is not much fabric that would absorb the noise so it is loud. We would go back but only for a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014This place is amazing for meat lovers. Never ending delicious well cut well prepared well cooked meat (lamb, beef, chicken) . Absolutely fantastic place to dine. Best part about the end of the meal was the donation for hungry children. All that food made me feel guilty and I loved the fact that we were able to contribute as part of our dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an amazing restaurant!ALDESRODined on 9/12/2014I have never been so impressed with a restaurant before. I took my boyfriend here, coming from Canada, for his birthday and the service was impeccable. Each server would great you with kindness and ensure you have received everything that you wanted. Our personal waiter was very kind, professional and was respectful, also never kept us waiting too long. Other servers of the meat were all very friendly and asked us personally if we wanted anything particular. The buffet style table full of appetizers and veggies was delicious! All the meats were juicy and cooked to the way you like it if asked and oh my, the dessert - Brazilian cheesecake .... Mouth-watering!!! The restaurant is a definitive recommend and Was so worth the drive!!Special Features:
- dream come truetiss327Dined on 9/12/20145 words...All you can eat meat!!!!! Not a bad thing to say. Even salad bar is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014There is no way that on a busy evening one bartender can handle the bar area plus the servers especially when they have you wait for your table. Then a manager comes to help and he was at most confused about working behind a barSpecial Features:
- Skip itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Last year I had gone to a Texas Brazilian in Chicago . It was amazing , so when it came to buffalo I was very excited to have my husband try it . Ugh it was horrible all the food that came out was med/ well when it should be med/rare . We sat there for an hour and a half at a table with a wobble,and only saw 7 of the 18 items listed to be passed . It was so loud I couldn't hear a word my husband said . And I swear the buffet was a lot bigger in Chicago .. The decor was completely left over from hide park . Ugh I kept my mouth shut so my husband who thankfully had nothing to compare too . Might enjoy it .. But when the $ 135 bill ( with only 1 drink) came I did NOT feel I got my money's worth ...Special Features:
- Joe n Becky b'daybirthdaybashDined on 9/11/2014This is the second birthday celebrated since they opened this year. The service was better the first time. We made reservations for 630 pm a little later than last time. Our waiter was very busy so there were times we didn't see him and there were certain meats we had to ask to get more of because after the first time they never came back. We would go back but at the 5 pm timeslot rather than 630 pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stunned63meatDined on 9/10/2014I'm so glad I went to a Texas de Brazil in another city. I have great belief in the brand. As for the Cheektowaga/buffalo location. I will not go back there ever. I feel for the waitress that waited on us. Without proper management the staff has no chance to excel in their jobs.
- amazing!TonyStarkDined on 9/10/2014The food and service were amazing!! Everything tasted great and our server was awesome! We would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To expensiveLuv2dineDined on 9/10/2014It's 45.00 for dinner, the meats they give you are tasty and you can get as much as you want, as far as the salad bar, it was nothing big. The waitress doesn't tell you that you have to request a light dish if your just eating the salad bar, but I told her at the end when we got the bill and noticed that she charged us and only 3 of the 6 of us had the meats, the desserts were 9.00 a piece, for what it cost I could have had a much better meal at Russals steak house, I will not return nor recommend people to go there.Special Features:
- overall satisfiedfoodieDined on 9/9/2014We do love texas de brazil however the food is very salty...coming from someone who loves salt it is even too much for me...Also wish you had 2 more items.....was hoping for primerib...especially one stuffed with cheese...also would have loved pineapple from the grill as well....asked server if they had hot pineapple...was told noSpecial Features:
- DisapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014The reason for my reservation on September 9th was for a business dinner amongst four colleagues. Our company, which has employees nation wide, has hosted several small meals at various Texas De Brazil locations over the years. Typically we always have a great experience. However we left this dinner very disappointed. The service was mediocre, not friendly or engaging-just there. The food however was the big let down. The meats were all over cooked, and the servers sliced the smallest pieces I have ever seen from any Brazilian Steakhouse I have ever been too. On more than one occasion we found ourselves asking them to slice more because what they found appropriate to give us was lacking.Special Features:
- should be a restaurant reviewermimiDined on 9/9/2014We started at the bar for happy hour and enjoyed ice cold $3 bottled beer. Then enjoyed lobster bisque and a very upscale hot/cold salad bar. The handsome men continued to deliver delicious meats right to our table and for huge appetites, it's "all you can eat" style. I would save this restaurant for vey special occasions, as it's not your everyday dining out experience. It's truly a unique dining experience with top notch service and quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodKmkwDined on 9/8/2014Enjoyed our dining experience very much. A little noisy even when it wasn't overly crowded. Very good food and service. A little pricey.Special Features:
- great food and a lot of itready2eatDined on 9/7/2014High quality meats, savory flavors, and best of all its all you can eat! Love going to this place the only problem is the price is higher than an average dinner out so I can only justify going for special occasions. There is plenty variety of sides along with choices of meats. Noise level was a little loud and a littler darker than i would like it but some might say it sets a better mood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeThefoodConnoisseurDined on 9/7/2014The whole evening was great. Food was amazing. Service was good. They didn't have Lemonade on the menu and the bartender made something lemon flavored that my wife enjoyed. We will go back sooner than later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014My husband and I went out for my birthday. We made a reservation and my husband noted it was my birthday. Our server Erin greeted us by saying happy birthday to me! This was a great way to start the experience. She was very well versed in the drink menu and the restaurant. She told us about everything since it was our first time. She was very attentive and friendly. The meat servers were also attentive and the manager came in and checked up on us. This was a great experience and we definitely want to come back!Special Features:
- Good food - NoisysimonekeDined on 9/7/2014The food was great but it is extremely hard to hear anything in there, especially the staff. Noise levels were way too loud. If you are hard of hearing to begin with, you won't like it at all. Excellent food but very expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!ALV1Dined on 9/7/2014We took our family here to celebrate two birthdays! Food is excellent and staff was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over rated.RocketDined on 9/7/2014Our reservation was at 4pm, the first seating of the day. We were sat at a table that was up against the side bar of the buffet, so everyone who went up to get food was right next to us. The salad bar was good, although not nearly as good as I expected from the description on the website. All the beef was cooked medium rare, which they will cook more for you, but takes a while. Meat was definitely plentiful, and it kept coming. Although there were a few men in suits who came by to ask how we were doing, waitstaff seemed overloaded. And just a pet peeve....if Im spending $150 on dinner for two, it would be nice if the restaurant had some sort of dress code. All in all it was ok, a unique experience...but for the price, I wont be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7th time there and would not cm bkSteveDined on 9/7/2014Won't ever come back Stain on my clothes and raw meat. No customer service. I've been there 7 times since opening. That's a lot and I got treated horrible.Special Features:
- wasn't as good as other locationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014As compared to the Texas De Brazil in Florida this one wasnt as good. The salad bar wasn't as extensive and found the meat to be overly salted. I specified on the reservation that it was for a birthday celebration but no mention of it. I even went up to the hostess to remind her and still nothing no cake no singing no nothing. Maybe I'll return not sure yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pay attentionmooreview54321Dined on 9/6/2014This was my third experience at Texas de Brazil......The second time I was there was the best. This time was the same as my first, the service was lacking. Meat portions were also lacking. The server should be embarrassed if he cuts a piece of meat that is no bigger than a bite. Really!?Special Features:
- A verry enjoyable eveneingH82waitDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I recently celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary at Texas de Brazil. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was excellent the staff was very attentive, we were made to feel very comfortable . The food was absolutely fantastic , my wife and I will be going back again very soon .Special Features:
- Superb foodHungryCrewDined on 9/5/2014We selected this restaurant for a special occasion, and were not disappointed! The food was truly outstanding, and the chance to try so many different types of meat at one meal was amazing. My favorite items were the cheese bread, fried bananas, and parmesan crusted pork, but my family had a lengthy discussion of the many wonderful items. I would very much recommend this restaurant for a unique dining experience.Special Features:
- ExcellenceCarnivoresDreamDined on 9/5/2014Have loved Texas De Brazil since traveling w/work and enjoying the restaurant in Memphis...Am totally thrilled there's now one in Buffalo, NY, where i reside, and I got to share the enjoyment w/my wife. We will definitely be revisiting TDB as often as possible!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.