Teton Pines Restaurant
3450 N. Clubhouse Drive
Wilson, WY 83014Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Teton Pines Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tetonpines.com/
- Phone: (307) 733-1005
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Closed October 18 to November 10
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Until October 18
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Joseph McGarry
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Teton Pines offers full service catering from intimate groups of 20 to large parties of 100. We customize all our menus to suit your tastes and are able to bring everything you'll need for a flawless gathering. We also have a full liquor license and can provide you with premium wines and spirits. One call is all you'll need to make! (307) 733-1005
- Private Party Facilities: From weddings & rehearsal dinners, to fundraising benefits & corporate events, to intimate birthday dinners, Teton Pines will delight and impress your guests. We welcome the opportunity to host your party & assist you in planning a special event or function that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Private Party Contact: Robin Gallivan 8777375228
- Entertainment: During the summer and winter months, Teton Pines has live music including blues, jazz, vocals and piano. Enjoy Peter Chandler 'Chanman' and Johnny 'C' Note every Friday evening.
- Special Events: Teton Pines has a long history of providing an amazing wedding experience for many happy couples. We have the ability to host a wedding for 225 guests, with a lovely outdoor wedding site. Our food, views and experience can't be matched in this valley. Please call or email Robin Gallivan (email@example.com) for information and help in planning this special day (307) 733-1005.
A word from Teton Pines Restaurant
Teton Pines has been serving both lunch and dinner for 26 years. We are conveniently located on Teton Village Road just a few miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. We have a beautiful dining room, a cozy lounge and a huge river rock fireplace to enjoy while dining on some of the best food in the valley. In the summer you simply cannot beat our deck for a great lunch or a romantic dinner. Our experienced and talented staff have all been at the Pines for many years, and our menus are innovative and delicious. We strive to say yes to all requests, and our flexibility and relaxed style has made us many friends over the years. Come see for yourself why our reputation precedes us.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Teton Pines Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (7)special occasion (7)scenic view (7)neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (6)great for outdoor dining (5)romantic (4)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great evening!birdwatcherDined on 10/17/2014We have never dined there before and we took advantage of a special they were running. It was, by far, one of the best meals we have had in the 28 years we have lived in Jackson! The service was excellent but not overbearing or pretentious. Thank you Kendra. Can't wait for next summer to sit on their outside deck.Special Features:
- Wonderful diningskijunkieVIPDined on 10/16/2014Food is tasteful and creative. Excellent service and bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Golf Course RestaurantCaseylgVIPDined on 9/18/2014Entertainment was a nice addition. Excellent waitress. Food was way above a golf course restaurant. Will be back, not to golf but to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Longing for the PinesLocalistaVIPDined on 9/6/2014Took a group of well-traveled, out-of-town musician friends here the other night. Not one bad note in the entire evening. Charming server and knowledgeable wine steward made the meal a warm, gratifying event for all of us. The Pines is neither in town nor out at the Village, but everything about it is ideally set for an evening's perfect dining experience. Every one of us is ready for the reprise at the Pines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/22/2014The food was quite good and the waiter did an excellent job. He was attentive but not intrusive. The wine pricing was reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SandflyVIPDined on 8/12/2014We enjoy Teton Pines regularly. The service is so friendly and food excellent. There is a patio for outdoor dining, a bar with televisions along with a more formal dining room. Overall, I would recommend it highly.Special Features:
- The following 31 reviews are from the Teton Pines Restaurant reviews archive.
- Lovely, relaxed dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/10/2014Great dining out on the deck with food prepared well and delivered with good, cheerful service.Special Features:
- An Amazing ExperienceDaveDined on 2/28/2014Overall excellent evening. Superb service (please give Adam a raise), excellent food (the walleye, both fried and seared, were delicious), sophisticated wine list, even great place for active children (though management might not like me to say that). In a town with a lot of excellent restaurants, this one stands out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winter MenuLocalguyDined on 1/24/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants during the summer. Things are different in winter. The winter menu is much more limited. Moreover, the seating shifts to the lounge area. It feels odd. I still go and I enjoy it. The food is very good. One of the more popular entrees is the walleye which they make in several ways. Very relaxed and quiet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant has top qualitymissyDined on 1/11/2014This restaurant has top quality food, great service, friendly faces, and, a wonderfull wine selection. Return with pleasure.Special Features:
- a forgotten jemwytraderDined on 12/30/2013The pines is a go to place during the summer with outside dinning. However I forget sitting in front of the fire for dinner can be so pleasant. Menu is filled is simple one page afair 6 apitisers, 5 salads, and 7or8 main courses. From duck to steelhead to a cheese burger. EnjoyedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jackson Hole tripbuckizeVIPDined on 12/28/2013Food was country club appropriate. Nothing special. Food was good. Everything ala cart. Expensive for portion size. Desserts - chocolate soufle the one to get. Chocolate chip cookie too sugary and granular, didn't appear well mixed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a family Christmas vacation.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/27/2013Have eaten here often when in Jackson Hole to visit my son, Derek Stal. Love the doughnuts! We all ordered them for dessert. Food is always exceptional and service, also. The service that night, Dec. 27 (I believe) was extraordinary. If I could wrestle the recipe for the carrot ginger soup I had in the bar over a year ago, you would get another star as I am a food writer from the east and so appreciate amazing food such as the carrot soup and those doughnuts (the best in Jackson). Never miss an opportunity to eat at The Pines when I am in town. I may be doing an article soon on Jackson Hole and will be sure to include Teton Pines.Special Features:
- Very good food, great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/27/2013Went here with another couple. Great ambiance, nice bar and open area to relax with friends/family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a lovely meal on ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2013We had a lovely meal on Christmas Eve. The venue was festive , the service excellent snd the food was delicious. I highly recommend the restaurant to anyone visiting the Jackson Hole areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winter MenuLocalguyDined on 10/11/2013The Pines has been consistently putting out very good food for quite awhile. During the summer the food is as good as anywhere in the valley. Currently the Pines is putting out a downsized winter menu which is still very good but not what it is in the summer. The good news is that it's 2 for 1 entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Dining ExperienceJohnVIPDined on 9/28/2013We have rarely experienced such attentive service from start to finish. The staff went out of its way to ensure we had a great dining experience. We shared a wonderful chopped vegetable salad. My pot roast entree was well prepared and my wife's vegetarian/gnochi dish was creative and delicious. This restaurant is associated with a public golf course and the ambiance is not exactly warm and cozy. Still, the dining room is spacious and pleasant, and dinner service is also available in the smaller lounge area. Overall, we enjoyed this restaurant immensely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2013Great food, sat on the porch in a beautiful setting....it was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/16/2013We have always found The Pines a great spot in the summer and winter. Angie the evening manager is a very warm and inviting individual. A great staff of friendly and knowledgable folks compliment her. Don and Carol McInnesSpecial Features:
- Exceptional dinner at Teton PinesSophiefox1VIPDined on 7/27/2013My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Teton Pines Restaurant. The dishes were thrilling to the taste, wonderfully conceived and esthetically presented. Our wine was a perfect pairing with our dinners. We chose the wine from a very extensive and eclectic wine list.Special Features:
- Locals hearing the buzzLocalguyDined on 7/17/2013The food is among the best in the valley. Try the fish. The Pines is putting out some seriously good food this summer and the word is getting out. Locals generally avoid the crowded town restaurants and this country club is an unexpected find on the quieter side of the Snake River.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster Night was great!sjs57VIPDined on 6/21/2013We are new members of the club and have now had four delicious meals there. Two lunches and two dinners. Food has been prepared beautifully and the staff is very courteous. The setting is especially nice if you want to have a conversation. Last friday they had live music which was great but not overly loud. All around - it was really enjoyable and the Maine lobster was wonderful.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/22/2013Excellent food and great service. Huge fireplace! Awesome experience and great time. This reviewer highly recommends Teton Pines Restaurant.Special Features:
- Making Teton Pines a tradition!BranchoutgirlDined on 12/31/2012Our group of 7 had a great experience at Teton Pines. Perfect ambience with the live music,that was not too loud, but still engaging and pretty holiday decorations coupled with great food and service made for a great celebration for the new year! It's great that Teton Pines is so close to the mountain. Great selection of items, and very attentive staff. I think we will make a point to visit each time we travel to Jackson Hole!Special Features:
- Played golf earlier in theGaryVIPDined on 8/25/2012Played golf earlier in the day and saw the restaurant and decided to try for dinner. Lots of great restaurants in Jackson but if you are in Teton Village this is a great place for a change and not have to drive downtown.Special Features:
- Friday night is Lobster Night,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/10/2012Friday night is Lobster Night, and fortunately a friend had told to call ahead and pre-order by Wednesday to reserve a Lobster. It was great, as was the rest of our food. Best Gazpacho ever!Special Features:
- The service was very attentive.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/18/2012The service was very attentive. The bread was excellent. The wine list had an extensive selection and reasonable pricing. The food was not particularly pleasing. It seems as if the chef tried to do too much with too many ingredients and left a bit of a cacophony of flavors in the appetizers and main courses we tried. The food was not bad, just a bit confusing on the palate. Overall, it was a pleasant experience due to the very friendly and attentive staff. Maybe just a bad night for the kitchen?
- The ambiance was great andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2012The ambiance was great and the food was fantastic!! Loved everything!!!!Special Features:
- The Teton Pines is so wonderfullySophiefox1VIPDined on 2/14/2012The Teton Pines is so wonderfully consistent. It is always exceptional. One can count on a flawless dining experience each and every time. Jane Folgeman 307 413 5263Special Features:
- We really like this place.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/4/2012We really like this place. Angie and Dave always treat us with the best service. The huge fireplace is just spectacular in the winter.Special Features:
- Fabulous new year's eve menu.mandm56VIPDined on 12/31/2011Fabulous new year's eve menu. Very festive decorations. Beautiful evening.Special Features:
- After 7 years of owning aOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/17/2011After 7 years of owning a second home virtually next door in the Aspens and visiting Jackson several times a year, we finally tried The Pines restaurant. What a great experience! The food choices looked excellent, though everyone at our table had the same dish - the Dover sole was very good though the sauce was a little heavy for that fish. service was outstanding from both server and sommelier. Few people were there that night so it was quiet. The price is moderate to high for the Jackson area but good value for what you get. We do not care for the majority of the other restaurants on the West bank but we will certainly go back here!Special Features:
- Beautiful garden setting andsunsfanaticVIPDined on 8/12/2011Beautiful garden setting and very tasty food. Service was very professional. Nice menu selection and interesting entertainment while we dined with pleasing music and singing which did not distract from dining. the night we were there the kitchen was a bit slow, however.Special Features:
- It was another great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2010It was another great experience at the Pines. Loved the food and the pom. cosmos really "hit the spot"Special Features:
- Great menu choices perfectlyBkaufmVIPDined on 8/25/2010Great menu choices perfectly prepared and good choices for kids, tooSpecial Features:
- On this visit to the "Pines"OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/30/2010On this visit to the "Pines" my husband and I sat at the bar. It was relaxing and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- Our experience at Teton PinesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/23/2010Our experience at Teton Pines was FAB, We dine there often and like to sit in the bar, but since the weather was so nice we sat outside. The entertainement was lovely and of course our service and food was outstanding.Special Features: