967 Old Country Rd
Westbury, NY 11590Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://tesorosrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5163340022
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:30pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Angelo Giannuzzi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Full service off-site catering including staff, tents, chairs, entertainment, any theme.
- Private Party Contact: Tony or Angelo 5163340023
A word from Tesoro Ristorante
Comfortable atmosphere and professional service and fine dining with your choice of atrium room overlooking natural setting or main room with full bar where it all happens, or our private dining room with warm fireplace setting the mood bon-appetite !!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Tesoro Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Westbury ›
Tesoro Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (24)good for groups (15)special occasion (14)fit for foodies (11)romantic (7)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014Food is amazing and the service is just as good. Ask for Joe, he knows how to take care of his customers. Every dish I've gotten here is better then the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Dinning at Tesoro was like dinning in manhattan, with reasonable prices. Food and service was out of this world. The name Tesoro is true, it really is the treasure of Long Island.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleaseant surpriseNicolevDined on 8/17/2014My family has lived in the area for many years and have always said we wanted to try this restaurant. I don't know what took us so long but I'm glad we did try it! The owner was very friendly and the food was good. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and foodMykidsmomDined on 8/16/2014Food was excellent and portions very substantial. . If you go ask for the waiter joseph, he's excellent and very efficient at what he does. Also has the best table locations in the house. Owner/host very accommodating and they don't rush you through your mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentMmmmmmVIPDined on 8/2/2014For over 30 years Tesoro is still the go to place for an excellent meal. Besides the full menu they will make you any dish that you can think of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experience!happy2eatoutDined on 8/2/2014I love Tesoro! Great food .. Great service.. Always eager to accommodate & please.. Not super expensive.. I have eaten there with my husband.. With A few friends and with my whole family of 10 including 2 toddlers & I also went to a 50th wedding party in their private room and the experience was terrific in every scenerio! And I have always used open table to make my reservations! Also great!ZSpecial Features:
- Old reliableFazio55VIPDined on 8/1/2014We go here often and never dissapoints. Its not great but always good, fair price and great service. Family owned and operated with old school italian flareI would recommend this to a friend.
- LesterbVIPDined on 7/25/2014Always great food and service never had a bad meal at Tesoro
- RedfoxVIPDined on 7/19/2014This is one of our favorite Italian restaurants. The service and food are consistently great. It really is a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- One of my favorites!Gail1023Dined on 7/19/2014I love this place. I have made two parties here and food and service is superb!! I have dinner here on Saturday nights often with friends and always have a great meal.Special Features:
- great foodshels1818Dined on 7/19/2014My favorite dish is the whole branzino fish with a side order of pasta marinara. They also have great salads and desserts. A neighborhood gem located in Westbury NY.Special Features:
- Excellent -food -service -ambianceScooter19Dined on 7/18/2014Not living locally - I haven't been to Tesoro's in many years. I suggested we meet some friends at Tesoro's being that it was half way between both our homes. Being a Friday night - I had made a reservation - so we were still able to be seated as soon as we walked in the door. The food was excellent - the choice was difficult - since everything sounded so delicious. All of us ordered a different meal - from fish - pasta - meat - & we were all sampling each others b/c they were all so good. We made sure we had room for the raspberry crumb cheesecake - which was outstanding. The staff is very attentive. Complimentary after dinner cordial a plus..we will definitely be back very soon - b/c of the food - service & hospitality we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TiredDiner63VIPDined on 7/5/2014This Italian restaurant feels old and tired. There was really no ambiance in the big open room. In fact the restaurant was quiet but it took an awfully long time to get our meals. The ceasar salad was overly dressed and the rest of the meal just ok. While the food was fine, the experience was nothing special. We left feeling there was no real reason to return
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/5/2014Very pleasant dining experience. ...clearly a neighborhood family restaurant, they were quite welcoming to the newcomers. Food was excellent and the service friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't disappointkittyVIPDined on 6/25/2014Dependable and pleasant. Never rushed and food is consistently good.Special Features:
- ReviewnoneDined on 6/10/2014Food was outstanding, as was the service, it was prompt and available without hovering. We live out in Eastern Suffolk County but try to stop by when we are in NassauSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 6/7/2014best food in town.been going for 10 years and never dissappointsSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/24/2014Tesoro's is always a great meal and wonderful service. The staff is friendly and the kitchen is always willing to make something that is not on the menu.Special Features:
- The following 94 reviews are from the Tesoro Ristorante reviews archive.
- Kathy EfluffyVIPDined on 4/19/2014My favorite place! The service was wonderful and the food is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceMichelleDined on 4/12/2014WOW...the food is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! The service was exceptional. I would highly recommend this restuarant. This was my first time hear and I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudlauraDined on 4/5/2014Could not hear person across from me. Server was Rushing us and seemed arrogant. We go to many restaurants And wanted to try a new place. Would not go back The food was very good. Too bad the rest was not Appealing.
- always a pleasurealfieDined on 3/29/2014always great eating at Tesoro. Thank God i made reservations with Open Table because it was packed. Ordered the crab cakes with lobster sauce which was delicious. For dinner i had the Chilean Sea Bass which was cooked to perfection. The waiters were extremely friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entered the restaurant thegracieDined on 3/22/2014Entered the restaurant the gentleman at the front continued his conversation as we stood there not even greeted.they need to work on there presentation of the food . Not what I expected from a for starred resturant..Special Features:
- One of my fav'sPhillnDined on 3/15/2014We have been going here often for years. One of our fav's. the veal tesoro is a must. Great service & my wife loves Tony!Special Features:
- great foodJosephDined on 3/14/2014Noise level is a concern, but the food choices and quality are wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Dinner.Beauty7Dined on 3/9/2014I have been to Tesoro's for Client Meetings & Dinners in the past & always appreciate the Food & Service here. Early Sunday Lunch / Dinner of 13 people to commemorate my Parents. We started with Hot Antipasto for the Table consisting of Shrimp, Mussels in red sauce, Eggplant Rollatini, Fried Calamari & all were delicious. Entrees : Veal Rollatine (one of the Specials), Veal with Castagna, Chicken Parmigiana, Linquini with Mixed Seafood, Salmon, etc. Everyone enjoyed their dishes & portions were ample. Stag's Leap Cabernet & an Italian Pinot Grigio rounded out the Meal nicely. Desserts: Tartufo, Italian Cheesecake, Gelato, Cappucino, Expresso's Wait Staff was attentive & friendly at our Dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old schoolFazio55VIPDined on 3/7/2014Classic new York southern Italian food. Service is smooth with personality. Beet salad is the best. Calamari rules. Sauce is rich souther Italian style. Place has been there 40 yearsI would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfully surprised!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Ive lived near this restaurant for over twenty years and never ate there. Aside from the ridiculously long line to valet park, it was a fabulous experience. The food was wonderful, the company my favorite- and all in all a place I would certainly come back to. The portions were very large n nicely presented. Go try it for yourself -great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines daycrisDined on 2/14/2014We went here for Valentines day and ended up getting the specials. shrimp wrapped in bacon was delicious. wine was good price. Zuppa di pesce was absolutely delicious. will be returningSpecial Features:
- The food was excellent. IFLLPVIPDined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent. I enjoyed being able to have a business meeting while having a great lunch.Special Features:
- Never disappointing , theOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/24/2014Never disappointing , the host and owner Tony is such a great and friendly host. He is on top of every thing that is going on! I love to dine at Tesoro for a delicious dinner....Special Features:
- Excellent food, old world feelOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/24/2014Food was great, hard to judge the service because there was a party and the place may have been more busy than usual. Would definitely go back thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a wonderful meal!MaryDined on 1/23/2014On this particular night I had no heat and called rather late with a passed reservation time - the response was both professional and kind - the answer? "Come on over..." Wonderful food, excellent service, nice ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We made the reservation throughStanDined on 12/24/2013We made the reservation through open table. When we arrived at the restaurant, although there were many people waiting to be seated, they sat us immediately. The place was crowded. We were not pressured to order. We had a leisurely and delicious dinner.Special Features:
- Christmas Eve Neighborhood PartyAnnieVIPDined on 12/24/2013This was our first time at this restaurant and it was an exciting evening! Lots of families, Santa and Mrs. Claus, Al, our server, good food and friendly owners. I had the pasta with seafood and marinara sauce which was delicious and lots of food! My husband had the veal special and my son had the swordfish special with olives. We shared a few appetizers and desserts. We had drinks and coffee. It took a while for the delivery of our food but we didn't mind - Christmas Eve, lots of diners and conversation...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a great meal from startOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 11/30/2013Just a great meal from start to finish. Our group of six was celebrating a family birthday. So happy we chose Tesoro !Special Features:
- We've been to Tesoro's before,BasoredVIPDined on 11/23/2013We've been to Tesoro's before, so when we needed to find a restaurant to bring guests for a special occasion, this was it. Everyone enjoyed the Tesoro experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good!TerryVIPDined on 11/9/2013Tesoro's remains one of my favorite restaurants. I can always count on a warm greeting and a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Serviceellyp516Dined on 11/3/2013This is an excellent restaurant. The atmosphere is very nice and quiet. The food is very good as is the service. I have been here three or four times and I will definitely go back again. It is not cheap but it is well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingEat2LiveDined on 11/1/2013The good and service were amazing. Real authentic Italian food. Service was beyond perfect. Food came within 5 minutes of ordering. All staff was very attentive and ready to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.