Terry's Finer Foods
5018 Kavanaugh Blvd
Little Rock, AR 72207Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Terry's Finer Foods
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/Terrysfinerfoodstherestaurant
- Phone: 5016634154
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner:
Tuesday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, French
- Executive Chef: Trey Adams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Terry"s has two dining areas that seat up to 35 each. There's the Main Dining area and The Market. The Market can be booked for private dining, luncheons, and business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Peter Donovan 5016634154
A word from Terry's Finer Foods
Terry's serves French comfort food which focuses on simple foods prepared straightforwardly, with a focus on quality ingredients selected fresh daily from Terry's Market. Terry's Wine List is French heavy and includes many of the owner's favorites. Wines by the glass represent a good variation in price.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Terry's Finer Foods reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent, a true gemFoodie2Dined on 7/23/2013I've been looking for a French restaurant for years and finally found a great one. Fresh & excellent selection of food with friendly service. Couldn't ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulEatmanDined on 6/1/2013Simple but delicious. I've always thought that the French were the best at creating the most delectable foods and Terry's does not disappoint. Everything was superb. For that special occasion - and maybe not so special - we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terry'sRobertVIPDined on 5/25/2013Excellent food and service. Pricing very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day Brunch ExcelsHappyMomDined on 5/12/2013Our group sampled each of the items on the special Mother's Day Brunch menu and were pleased with all, especially the Lavender Brulee - a real treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- French GemARDukeDined on 5/12/2013Mother's Day brunch made every Mom feel special with ample champagne and fare that was a gastronomic success! Service was fantastic and chef took time to say "Bonjour" to the patrons. Artistically decorated and place setting was attractive. Why haven't we all found this "French Gem" sooner. Bon Appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had an incredible menu andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/19/2013Had an incredible menu and excellent French wine choices. The service was below par, but not being recognized for 10 minutes, 2nd and 3rd request for items, etc.... But could have been just an off night for our server. The food was over the top and unique. The apple carmel tart was decadent and very memorable. I have French background and have eaten at French restaurants all over the world. This is really an incredible, small quaint foodie restaurant found in Little Rock of all places!Special Features:
- Hidden gemChuckFDined on 4/12/2013Had heard about Terry's somewhere and forgot about it. Wife's birthday up and look on Open table there it is. Glad we tried it. Couple of hiccups with the food but overall a great experience. We started with french onion soup for my wife which to me was the best dish of the night, and I had the snails, they were good, not great? My wife wanted the beef bourgonion, as she loves the flavor developed in braised dishes.unfortunately they were out. She went with the filet and was not disappointed. I ordered the rack of lamb it was quite tasty if slightly overlooked came out medium verses mid rare.Special Features:
- One of Little Rocks BestMIchaelDined on 3/5/2013One of Little Rock's finest restaurants. Try to eat there at least once a week.Special Features:
- Great restaurant, wonderfulFoodieWannaBeDined on 2/25/2013Great restaurant, wonderful French decor and ambience. I've been for lunch three times now and always a very positive experience. Looking forward to dinner sometime soon.Special Features:
- Very good food-great variety!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/26/2013Very good food-great variety! My only complaint was the frites were disappointing. Not crispy and had no flavor. Everything else was delicious!Special Features:
- This is a very nice neighborhoodEdandSueVIPDined on 9/13/2012This is a very nice neighborhood type of place. Small but quaint. My wife had the roasted chicken which was outstanding. I had the salmon, which was good although I have had better. We will definitely eat here again when in Little Rock, AR.
- Terry's is consistently theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012Terry's is consistently the right choice for lunch or dinner. Delicious, simple food. Casually elegant surroundings. Friendly waitstaff.Special Features:
- Great french bistro styleFoodlovercpaVIPDined on 8/3/2012Great french bistro style food in Little Rock. One of my favorite dishes anywhere in town is the duck confit (I need to branch out more I order it almost everytime), my wife had the veal and it to was outstanding. Highly recommended, not "scene", just a place to get a great meal.Special Features: