Terroni - Beverley
7605 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036Neighborhood:
West Los Angeles
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Terroni - Beverley
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.terroni.com/
- Phone: (323) 954-0300
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Antonio Giordeno
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether celebrating a special occasion with family and friends or hosting a corporate outing, Terroni- Beverly can accommodate all your special event needs.
- Private Party Contact: Private Event Coordinator 3239540300
A word from Terroni - Beverley
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Terroni - Beverley - Best Restaurants in West Los Angeles ›
Terroni - Beverley reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (38)neighborhood gem (34)hot spot (19)notable wine list (19)romantic (16)special occasion (15)good for groups (13)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Loved itSocaljerseygirlDined on 11/13/2014Rediscovered this place after not eating here in a few years. Was so impressed I went back a few weeks later. The sommelier was wonderful and attentive. The food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First-timerJonnymixxDined on 11/10/2014Great food, nice ambiance...all-around great experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 11/8/2014Great food and service. The rigatoni arcobaleno pasta is amazing as is the primavera pizza and funghI assoluti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not even that expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014second time there and we had pasta & salads - first tip off was the bread which was excellent - pasta something special -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2014The menu was expansive and EVERYTHING looked delicious. The waiter and sommelier were so helpful and welcoming and all 4 of us were so pleased with our meals. The homemade pastas are incredible and the deep-fried zucchini blossoms were so good. We will definitely come back when we have time to try the desserts too!Special Features:
- Viva Italia!MarilynDined on 10/19/2014Terroni is one of the best Italian restaurants, we tried in L.A. Always very kind welcome, great atmosphere, very good food, especially the homemade pasta. The cocktails are great and you always find a good wine on the wine list. Very nice restaurant with great value for money. Bravissimo!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Normally good pasta bland this timeFateoptionalVIPDined on 10/19/2014Unfortunately, neither the usual tagliatelle bolognese nor the special duck ragu pasta were very good this night. Both were under-seasoned, tasting like they had come from the same limp vegetable base before becoming their own sauces. Disappointing when you pay $20 for a plate of blandness.
- Great spot!VivaDined on 10/17/2014Superb food and service. Any dish on the menu is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food never disappoints!LAfoodiechickDined on 10/13/2014As usual, best house made pasta in town! Had my two faves the black truffle and sausage tonnarelli and the spaghetti al limone. Our server was a little on the caddy side and not as polished in her service as I hoped for but all in all one of my favorite restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chaotic DeliciousnessPowerfulEagleDined on 10/1/2014Pretty hard to hear my dining companion throughout the meal due the loud chaotic chatter which was impressive because it wasn't even completely full on the Wednesday night, so I can only imagine on a weekend. 2 appetizers, Fish, Pasta, and nothing to drink came to about $90. The food tastes pretty spectacular, but I'll have to remember this might not be the best place for deep conversation.Special Features:
- Best Italian Food in Los AngelesJennieUSADined on 9/25/2014I went to this restaurant with my mom during a lunch time. I had some trouble finding a parking place ending up with street parking. There was no valet service during weekdays. As soon as we got the table, the server was very responsive taking orders and it was very quick to have our dishes. It was my first time to be here and the foods were amazing. I tried eggplant rolls which was served on a hot stone. It was very very delicious. Also, a seafood pasta named Tagliolini in Cana a Mone was a best pasta I ever had in my life. It was a perfect with a glass of white wine. I really enjoyed a lunch with my mom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oldskool Italian fineGrapplicaDined on 9/24/2014Top cheeseplatter, nice menu, good wines, splendid serviceSpecial Features:
- Good food but incredibly loudsydfishDined on 9/20/2014If you can, try to sit outside because it is incredibly loud in the restaurant, to the point that you wouldn't be able to have a conversation. The food was delicious and the service was pretty attentive, especially for outside dining.
- always goodmovieonthewallDined on 9/11/2014Terroni is always good. Never have had a bad experience or meal. The staff is always cordial and caring without being insincere. Can't wait till my next Terroni experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roberto's friendPraWestDined on 9/7/2014Great evening with my friends. great food and service. Thank you . Gerard.Special Features:
- Another Good MealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014Pizza Santo Stefano good as usual. Macceronchini Gepetto is amazing as a newer addition. If you like broccoli rabe/dandelion flavor with some sausage and pasta; get this. Very, very good. The wine as always, never dissapoints. The dessert menu has the old standards. This time I skipped, but they are worth trying. Haven't been back here in a long time; nice to know it is keeping pace. The noise is the same; only complaint about this place. Not good for a first date. Come with people you know and get loud. It's the only way you will hear each other talk.Special Features:
- A good experience for an Italian!Abur64Dined on 8/16/2014Good food, real Italian style, fantastic Pizza. The environment is contemporary cool "osteria", price consistent with the food quality. Only negative remark: noise level unacceptable you will not be able to have any kind of conversationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thou Shalt not Alter our PizzaFoodforlifeDined on 8/10/2014This restaurant has a weird and self-importance policy of not allowing customers to put Parmesan cheese on their pizzas. When we requested cheese we were told we were not allowed to have it thus creating an extremely awkward silence at our table. Look, the Pizza here is okay but nothing to write home about. Happily, we were allowed to put cheese on our pasta but that was just so-so. I have no desire to return to this restaurant.
- Delicious But SlowTastyMorselsDined on 8/10/2014The food is very good, and reasonably prices. The service is quite slow due to inadequate staffing and it is a bit noisy.Special Features:
- Late night bitefoodloverDined on 8/8/2014My husband and I tried out Terroni for a late night dinner. Food was fantastic. Fresh pasta and gnocchi all made in-house. Great carpaccio. The noise level is very high, having an intimate conversation is impossible. I would definitely go again, but probably on a weeknight instead of a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Parking is terrible. Make sure to read all signs before parking.Special Features:
- Terroni - BeverlysflaDined on 8/8/2014Awesome restaurant.. great food, great drinks. Amazing wine list. Can't recommend this place enough.Special Features:
- still really good..markdmarcVIPDined on 8/1/2014After all these years....still really good. Great service....great food...really enjoyable....And still busy....Special Features:
- The following 45 reviews are from the Terroni - Beverley reviews archive.
- Lunch Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014An amazing lunch experience with a good friend who was craving Italian Food! Everything from the reception, the amazing dishes, the atmosphere, the suggestions...definitely a place to go if you want WONDERFUL FOOD!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- aahhh RomapinkieDined on 7/22/2014pretend that you are in Rome The food is great waiters pretty wine perfect but next time i want to sit in the backSpecial Features:
- always a win...luv2dineDined on 7/19/2014...but I think the server was having an off night - after waiting a while, we had to ask someone else to get her for a 2nd round of drinks. then we had to ask someone else for a dessert menu and then we had to ask someone else - again - for the check. BUT that said - it's always delicious and the service (other than our server the other night) was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terroni Authentic ItalianLAfoodieVIPDined on 7/10/2014Great salad I tried and pizza is so good as always. Went for a double date and quick service. It is always packed and loud.Special Features:
- AmazingDebODined on 7/4/2014A must try! The food is superb, the music, lighting, decor and ambiance complement it wonderfully. Great salads, pastas, pizzas, desserts and coffees!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall - fantastichonestviewVIPDined on 6/28/20145 stars across the board. What a great evening! The food, the scene, the service was extraordinary. What a fun place. A great evening from start to finish.Special Features:
- Don't get the grilled seafoodwimbVIPDined on 6/11/2014Probably my fault for ordering grilled seafood at an Italian restaurant, but it was awful. The shrimp was overcooked, the fish was dry and the octopus was blah. I liked that they wouldn't allow us to get parmigiano cheese to add on our pizza because they didn't want to mess with the integrity of the pizza recipe. It did, however, anger my wife.
- Too loud for 50+ groupOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/29/2014Looked like the young crowd enjoyed the energy level.Special Features:
- NinjaVIPDined on 5/29/2014The Spaghetti A Limone is insannneeeely good. Also lets not forget the Duck Procsuitto.Special Features:
- Waiting for serviceGoinOutVIPDined on 5/26/2014We drive by Terroni all the time. Decided to try it. Food is actually better than "just goo" it's really good. Pizza is one the best I have had in LA and the pasta dishers were excellent. This being said, the staff is at best indifferent and nothing was done with alacrity. People that were seated after us were served before us. After 10 minutes or so, someone finally came over. Just kept waiting and waiting, Even after I went to front desk to ask for check, we had to ask manager, just to pay. I hope this was just an off night for this place. The food and place is actually quite good. If you get server with name that starts with "D" go to another table.Special Features:
- Felt like ItalyLandlockedDined on 5/20/2014Found Terroni searching on line and picked it for the location and other reviews. The experiance was much like local restarants in Rome or Naples...except no outdoor seating. The food was unique for SoCal, light and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attitude at front deskOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/7/2014The restaurant was not busy. We had made a reservation for 2 people. When we arrived we asked for a booth, but were told they were reserved for parties of four - even although a single diner was seated in the same "4 top" section. We were told we could sit in the "2 top" booths in the bar, but it is always too noisy there. The booth we requested was still vacant when we had finished our meal and left. The hostess needs to be versed in helping the customer, and reminded that she does not own the restaurant. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Decent pasta, friendly serviceFateoptionalVIPDined on 5/2/2014Although the restaurant gets a bit loud and some tables are cramped next to other patrons, the food at Terroni is generally good. The amatriciana lacks a little depth compared to other restaurants, the truffle pasta is delicious. Recently they changed the artichoke antipasti plate but unfortunately for the worse -- it's got a little too much of everything on it now. There's an okay cocktail selection, and wines are numerous. Prices are still a bit high for a "neighborhood" restaurant. The "specials" have been the same for over a year... suggest changing them and giving a couple lower-price options weekly to encourage more repeat business.
- Always a treatCJoanDined on 4/21/2014If you like an unpretentious spot for consistently great food, super-friendly service and a lively, fun atmosphere this is it. The homemade pastas are amazing as is the steak. It's fun to order a bunch of dishes and share, because it's nearly impossible to choose just one thing. The bartednders John and Patty always make sure they find the perfect wine at drink for you. Eating at the bar is great too because this place attracts a down-to-earth crowd so there's always good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM!SG2014Dined on 4/8/2014Great place for wine and dine! I went with two girlfriends and we had a great time sharing apps, pizza, and pasta. Our server made great recommendations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun evening for me and the missusNursedudeDined on 4/7/2014My wife and I ate al fresco on a very pleasant Los Angeles evening. Our server was very personable very knowledgeable I just downright pleasant. The pasta dishes my wife and I had were both sublime.c desserts were fantastic. I would certainly go back to there again. I will say I'm glad we ate outside, because I did feel that the inside of the restaurant was a bit noisy.Special Features:
- The food and ambience areOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2014The food and ambience are great. It's a bit loud if you're looking to talk to your friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs HelpJohnGDined on 4/2/2014I had reservations. When I got there we had to wait 10 minutes for a hostess to show up. They won't allow you to make any changes to their meals. They won't give balsamic with their bread. Their bread is sub par. The meal was so small. I had a plate of ravioli and literally finished it in a few minutes. I think there were 10 small bites. My glass was always empty. I was rarely checked up on by my waitress. Then our waitress told us she was leaving and we had a different waitress.