Terroni - Beverley
7605 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036Neighborhood:
West Los Angeles
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Terroni - Beverley
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.terroni.com/
- Phone: 3239540300
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Antonio Giordeno
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Kayleen Arazm 3239540300
A word from Terroni - Beverley
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Terroni - Beverley - Best Restaurants in West Los Angeles ›
Terroni - Beverley reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (36)neighborhood gem (30)hot spot (24)good for groups (15)romantic (15)vibrant bar scene (15)notable wine list (15)special occasion (14)great for lunch (10)great for outdoor dining (9)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Best Italian Food in Los AngelesJennieUSADined on 9/25/2014I went to this restaurant with my mom during a lunch time. I had some trouble finding a parking place ending up with street parking. There was no valet service during weekdays. As soon as we got the table, the server was very responsive taking orders and it was very quick to have our dishes. It was my first time to be here and the foods were amazing. I tried eggplant rolls which was served on a hot stone. It was very very delicious. Also, a seafood pasta named Tagliolini in Cana a Mone was a best pasta I ever had in my life. It was a perfect with a glass of white wine. I really enjoyed a lunch with my mom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oldskool Italian fineGrapplicaDined on 9/24/2014Top cheeseplatter, nice menu, good wines, splendid serviceSpecial Features:
- Good food but incredibly loudsydfishDined on 9/20/2014If you can, try to sit outside because it is incredibly loud in the restaurant, to the point that you wouldn't be able to have a conversation. The food was delicious and the service was pretty attentive, especially for outside dining.
- always goodmovieonthewallDined on 9/11/2014Terroni is always good. Never have had a bad experience or meal. The staff is always cordial and caring without being insincere. Can't wait till my next Terroni experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roberto's friendPraWestDined on 9/7/2014Great evening with my friends. great food and service. Thank you . Gerard.Special Features:
- Another Good MealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014Pizza Santo Stefano good as usual. Macceronchini Gepetto is amazing as a newer addition. If you like broccoli rabe/dandelion flavor with some sausage and pasta; get this. Very, very good. The wine as always, never dissapoints. The dessert menu has the old standards. This time I skipped, but they are worth trying. Haven't been back here in a long time; nice to know it is keeping pace. The noise is the same; only complaint about this place. Not good for a first date. Come with people you know and get loud. It's the only way you will hear each other talk.Special Features:
- A good experience for an Italian!Abur64Dined on 8/16/2014Good food, real Italian style, fantastic Pizza. The environment is contemporary cool "osteria", price consistent with the food quality. Only negative remark: noise level unacceptable you will not be able to have any kind of conversationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thou Shalt not Alter our PizzaFoodforlifeDined on 8/10/2014This restaurant has a weird and self-importance policy of not allowing customers to put Parmesan cheese on their pizzas. When we requested cheese we were told we were not allowed to have it thus creating an extremely awkward silence at our table. Look, the Pizza here is okay but nothing to write home about. Happily, we were allowed to put cheese on our pasta but that was just so-so. I have no desire to return to this restaurant.
- Delicious But SlowTastyMorselsDined on 8/10/2014The food is very good, and reasonably prices. The service is quite slow due to inadequate staffing and it is a bit noisy.Special Features:
- Late night bitefoodloverDined on 8/8/2014My husband and I tried out Terroni for a late night dinner. Food was fantastic. Fresh pasta and gnocchi all made in-house. Great carpaccio. The noise level is very high, having an intimate conversation is impossible. I would definitely go again, but probably on a weeknight instead of a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Parking is terrible. Make sure to read all signs before parking.Special Features:
- Terroni - BeverlysflaDined on 8/8/2014Awesome restaurant.. great food, great drinks. Amazing wine list. Can't recommend this place enough.Special Features:
- still really good..markdmarcVIPDined on 8/1/2014After all these years....still really good. Great service....great food...really enjoyable....And still busy....Special Features:
- Lunch Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014An amazing lunch experience with a good friend who was craving Italian Food! Everything from the reception, the amazing dishes, the atmosphere, the suggestions...definitely a place to go if you want WONDERFUL FOOD!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- aahhh RomapinkieDined on 7/22/2014pretend that you are in Rome The food is great waiters pretty wine perfect but next time i want to sit in the backSpecial Features:
- always a win...luv2dineDined on 7/19/2014...but I think the server was having an off night - after waiting a while, we had to ask someone else to get her for a 2nd round of drinks. then we had to ask someone else for a dessert menu and then we had to ask someone else - again - for the check. BUT that said - it's always delicious and the service (other than our server the other night) was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terroni Authentic ItalianLAfoodieVIPDined on 7/10/2014Great salad I tried and pizza is so good as always. Went for a double date and quick service. It is always packed and loud.Special Features:
- AmazingDebODined on 7/4/2014A must try! The food is superb, the music, lighting, decor and ambiance complement it wonderfully. Great salads, pastas, pizzas, desserts and coffees!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall - fantastichonestviewDined on 6/28/20145 stars across the board. What a great evening! The food, the scene, the service was extraordinary. What a fun place. A great evening from start to finish.Special Features:
- Don't get the grilled seafoodwimbVIPDined on 6/11/2014Probably my fault for ordering grilled seafood at an Italian restaurant, but it was awful. The shrimp was overcooked, the fish was dry and the octopus was blah. I liked that they wouldn't allow us to get parmigiano cheese to add on our pizza because they didn't want to mess with the integrity of the pizza recipe. It did, however, anger my wife.
- The following 38 reviews are from the Terroni - Beverley reviews archive.
- Too loud for 50+ groupOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/29/2014Looked like the young crowd enjoyed the energy level.Special Features:
- NinjaVIPDined on 5/29/2014The Spaghetti A Limone is insannneeeely good. Also lets not forget the Duck Procsuitto.Special Features:
- Waiting for serviceGoinOutVIPDined on 5/26/2014We drive by Terroni all the time. Decided to try it. Food is actually better than "just goo" it's really good. Pizza is one the best I have had in LA and the pasta dishers were excellent. This being said, the staff is at best indifferent and nothing was done with alacrity. People that were seated after us were served before us. After 10 minutes or so, someone finally came over. Just kept waiting and waiting, Even after I went to front desk to ask for check, we had to ask manager, just to pay. I hope this was just an off night for this place. The food and place is actually quite good. If you get server with name that starts with "D" go to another table.Special Features:
- Felt like ItalyLandlockedDined on 5/20/2014Found Terroni searching on line and picked it for the location and other reviews. The experiance was much like local restarants in Rome or Naples...except no outdoor seating. The food was unique for SoCal, light and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attitude at front deskOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/7/2014The restaurant was not busy. We had made a reservation for 2 people. When we arrived we asked for a booth, but were told they were reserved for parties of four - even although a single diner was seated in the same "4 top" section. We were told we could sit in the "2 top" booths in the bar, but it is always too noisy there. The booth we requested was still vacant when we had finished our meal and left. The hostess needs to be versed in helping the customer, and reminded that she does not own the restaurant. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Decent pasta, friendly serviceFateoptionalDined on 5/2/2014Although the restaurant gets a bit loud and some tables are cramped next to other patrons, the food at Terroni is generally good. The amatriciana lacks a little depth compared to other restaurants, the truffle pasta is delicious. Recently they changed the artichoke antipasti plate but unfortunately for the worse -- it's got a little too much of everything on it now. There's an okay cocktail selection, and wines are numerous. Prices are still a bit high for a "neighborhood" restaurant. The "specials" have been the same for over a year... suggest changing them and giving a couple lower-price options weekly to encourage more repeat business.
- Always a treatCJoanDined on 4/21/2014If you like an unpretentious spot for consistently great food, super-friendly service and a lively, fun atmosphere this is it. The homemade pastas are amazing as is the steak. It's fun to order a bunch of dishes and share, because it's nearly impossible to choose just one thing. The bartednders John and Patty always make sure they find the perfect wine at drink for you. Eating at the bar is great too because this place attracts a down-to-earth crowd so there's always good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM!SG2014Dined on 4/8/2014Great place for wine and dine! I went with two girlfriends and we had a great time sharing apps, pizza, and pasta. Our server made great recommendations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun evening for me and the missusNursedudeDined on 4/7/2014My wife and I ate al fresco on a very pleasant Los Angeles evening. Our server was very personable very knowledgeable I just downright pleasant. The pasta dishes my wife and I had were both sublime.c desserts were fantastic. I would certainly go back to there again. I will say I'm glad we ate outside, because I did feel that the inside of the restaurant was a bit noisy.Special Features:
- The food and ambience areOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2014The food and ambience are great. It's a bit loud if you're looking to talk to your friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs HelpJohnGDined on 4/2/2014I had reservations. When I got there we had to wait 10 minutes for a hostess to show up. They won't allow you to make any changes to their meals. They won't give balsamic with their bread. Their bread is sub par. The meal was so small. I had a plate of ravioli and literally finished it in a few minutes. I think there were 10 small bites. My glass was always empty. I was rarely checked up on by my waitress. Then our waitress told us she was leaving and we had a different waitress.
- Almost ThereOFOODVIPDined on 3/15/2014Terroni's is an energetic neighbor restaurant with good food overall. Not amazing but good. The service was excellent and the servers and supporting staff friendly. My main two gripes are the cocktails are served in regular water glasses with way too much ice and the pizza comes uncut. I can live with the uncut pizza but the dinner knife they provide ends up ruining the entire pie. If you are gonna insist on an uncut pizza at least make cutting tools available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pastaLupiDined on 2/26/2014Best pasta around town! Fresh & different homemade noodles with delicious sauces you can't find in every Italian restaurant. BTW there is no E in Beverly for the Terroni on Beverly Blvd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Foodie SpotNickDined on 2/23/2014Meet friends there for brunch on Sunday and could not be more pleased with the food and service. The brunch choices are unique and therefore gave us a fresh take on brunch. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to venture out.Special Features:
- Oh what a night of greatnessOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/10/2014Everything fit perfectly-- great food, warm wonderful staff Terrific comfortable ambience-- I wanted cool, comfortable but hip Nothing stuffy about this restaurant Amazing food along with great waiter, Spencer--- Wish my hometown Sacramento had this one Loved it!! VSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great time. A+ allRowrowmineDined on 2/5/2014What a great time. A+ all around. The food was great, the service was outstanding and the ambience is so hip and trendy. I have been here a few times and each is better then the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been there before but tonight wasMoniqueDined on 2/4/2014We have been there tonight and have had great service and great food. The waitress was not helpful. Never offered anything including water. My glass of water sat empty the whole time dinner was served. We ordered the special Gnocchi and Scampi. She also wasn't friendly or helpful. The shrimp were so overcooked and dry and the meat was completely gone and dried up. We ordered three of them. We were meeting with family and didn't want to complain. I have never written a poor review of a restaurant and I will go back there again but the dinner was horrible. It for sure was cooked earlier. We love Sicilian food but this was really bad.
- Truly a delight!chowhoundDined on 2/4/2014Enjoyed a wonderful lunch and the service and the food was exquisite! I will be calling it MY special restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never had a bad meal here!VeniceinLADined on 1/29/2014I love this place: the service has always been great and the food is very good with some dishes rising to amazing. The decor has a midcentury modern vibe. It does get crowded, so if you want a quieter dinner either go early or during the beginning of the week.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/27/2014Very nice night out... No special orders but the terroni staff knows the right way the food should be prepared. It is a bit loud but we like the energetic atmosphere. Spencer was our server.. And he took great care of us. We recommend trying this great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MEDIOCRITY ACHEIVEDROCCOTACODined on 12/31/2013The title says it all,as the food was just edible,noise level atrocious,and the highlite was the yummy gelato.HO HUMSpecial Features: