1910 Ocean Way
Santa Monica, CA 90405Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://bytheblueseasantamonica.com/restaurants-terrazza.html
- Phone: 3105815533x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Sven Mede | Jason Bowlin
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: Live musical entertainment Mon-Sat.
A word from Terrazza
Terrazza is an oceanfront café and lounge featuring Italian inspired small plates, pizza, seafood and cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Terrazza reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (18)great for lunch (12)great for brunch (9)romantic (6)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- love the viewCCSueVIPDined on 9/5/2014I love that not people know about this hidden gem in the hotel. It has such a great view of the beach/ocean. The food and service are excellent too.Special Features:
- Nice RemodelOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014Was pleasantly surprised. Place looked great as brunch was where the bar was before. Food was really good which can be hit or miss at places with a view like this.Special Features:
- Biz lunch with a viewbizoverlunchDined on 8/8/2014Amazing spot that doesn't disappoint for scenic view, quality of food or service! The view of Santa Monica beach and Pier on a warm Friday afternoon was the perfect way to enjoy my business lunch. Service had the perfect flow for attention and yet minimal interruption for conducting our biz meeting over lunch. Highly recommend the spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GEM ON THE BEACHBUBBOVIPDined on 7/23/2014Absolutely beautiful restaurant, well appointed and classic service and food. Wonderful variety of appetizers and salads and entrees. Plan on returning very soon.Special Features:
- Spectacular viewgotboxrDined on 7/14/2014This restaurant is absolutely gorgeous, located in the expansive lobby area of the Casa Del Mar Hotel. Our window table overlooked the lovely Santa Monica beach and, though it was an overcast day, it was simply beautiful to look at. The tables are spaced widely apart, so noise is not an issue, and the dining accoutrements are upscale and lovely. Our server was attentive without being intrusive, and other staff were friendly and helpful. The food was good, but not as spectacular as the setting. Everything was beautifully plated, and portions were more than adequate. I had a 3-course lunch special, with an appetizer of mussels, an entree of seafood linguini, and a dessert of pastry and berries. All were excellent.Special Features:
- Sun, Beach & ChampagnesouthbayfoodieDined on 7/6/2014This is a great space for gatherings. It looks like the Brunch menu was adjusted, but for the most part it was still good.Special Features:
- Nice staff and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/22/2014The staff was friendly and professional. The atmosphere was nice. The menu was limited for brunch and our meals were expensive and not great. I would go back for the view, but not for the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/15/2014Photo was misleading. We thought place would have option to eat outdoors with ocean view as photo- instead, it turned out to be Casa Del Mar's indoor restaurant, only redecorated and renamed. Food was fine but nothing special.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014The food was good but not good enough to justify the price. Our waiter acted like he hated his job and was irritated by us asking if the regular lunch menu was available (apparently they only have a very limited brunch menu on Saturdays) and if they had any fresh fish. It took forever for our food to come and they served one person's salad as an appetizer then brought out the rest of our meals only after she was done. This was supposed to be a nice graduation lunch but we would have had a more pleasant time at one of the fast food places nearby.Special Features:
- Felt like I was in Positano...NicolasVIPDined on 6/12/2014With a much larger beach to look at. Delicious Italian standards with an American twist (lobster panini) and some higher end gems (octopus on potato slice and hamachi are both great). Best dining view in Santa Monica and the hotel is beautiful. Great for a date or business lunch. Or both.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Terrazza reviews archive.