Terrace Bistro at NYLO Dallas South Side
1325 South Lamar
Dallas, TX 75215Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
Terrace Bistro at NYLO Dallas South Side
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nylohotels.com/dallas/downtown-dallas-restaurant-the-loft-dinning-4-8.aspx
- Phone: 2144211080
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday - Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Jerry de la Riva
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Terrace Bistro at NYLO Dallas South Side
Our gourmet restaurant, Terrace Bistro, offers a comfortable setting for enjoying delicious meals from heart-healthy breakfasts to power lunches, to dinner for two and appetizers and drinks at the end of the day.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Terrace Bistro at NYLO Dallas South Side reviews from OpenTable diners
- Even though I read reviews,ScoutDined on 2/28/2014Even though I read reviews, I was surprised at the small size of the restaurant. I didn't like being part of the lobby with many people millimg around; watching people check in was distracting. (My sightline was the reception area.) During our dinner there were kids banging on the lobby piano which was annoying. The food was good enough, but I won't go back.
- Great RestaurantAndrewBDined on 2/14/2014This was my first visit to the Terrace, the food was very good, you need to try the fried devil eggs...awesome!! The service was outstanding with a very helpful waitstaff. My only complaint, and it's not that big of a deal is the restaurant is to the right of the hotel's front desk, separated by drapes. My back was towards the drapes so for me it felt like a quaint restaurant, but to my partner if felt like we were in the hotel lobby. Would definately go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Valentine's datecupidDined on 2/14/2014Food at the terrace bistro was exquisite to say the least, we waited a bit for the steak, but it was soo worth the wait. After our meals, we hit the soda bar and the atmosphere was so lively it felt like you walked in to a friend's party. The nylorita did not disappoint, and the view, wow, incredible! I can't wait to go back, it's perfect for any occasion, and the staff was so friendly and professional. Thank you NYLO for making my Valentine's date one to remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Place!Drserg2Dined on 12/31/2013First time at the Terrace Bistro at the Nylo Southside. The atmosphere was nice and quiet, food amazing! I got the Bistro Burger and macaroni. Our waitress was super attentive and my friends and myself enjoyed it! Def plan to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2013food wasnt bad ... but was great either .. and its price doesnt reflect the quality at all (maybe i went on a off night -- was a saturday though) very tight seating arrangement ... they kind of crammed a resturanant style area in a narrow hallway .. but it is a hotel so maybe that should be expected Nylo Plano food is way better and ambiance in my opinion.
- No reservations neededBirthdayGirlDined on 7/19/2013I was staying at the NYLO for my bday and decided to dine at the Terrace Bistro. I tried to book reservations for a party of 10 on the website, but I was told (via the site) that reservations were full for parties over 5. So, I decided to make a reservation for 2 and meet with the rest of my party on the roof top later that evening. When we arrived, there were 3 other tables with parties of 2 finishing their meals, and it was very quiet in the dining area. Confusing, huh? Our waitress, Christina, was very sweet and made great suggestions as far and cocktail and food choices went. It took FOREVER to get our food! The halibut was DELICIOUS and so was my Cherry lemonade cocktail. Overall, I'd go again for the food just without a reservation ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was the evening of theSUSHIVIPDined on 7/4/2013It was the evening of the fourth of July and the upstairs roof top deck was full. I am confident that this made the service slower than normal. The Mussels were outstanding, but the hamburger was cold and had no vegatables on it. I tried to located the staff to get lettuce, etc. but there was only one person serving the entire downstairs. I do not think they planned ahead for the crowd that was upstairs ordering food as well. I will try the restaurant again on a slower night. The menu looked very appealing.Special Features:
- unimpressive spotGeckogirlDined on 6/8/2013There was nothing really impressive about the whole place. It seemed to be part of the lobby. The food was pretty standard diner fare. I will come back for drinks and try the bar upstairs. There seems to be a good view from there, there was nothing to brag about downstairs, and the brunch offerings were not up to what I expected from this hotel.Special Features: