Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://snocasino.com/
- Phone: (425) 888-1234
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;; Happy Hour: Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
Terra Vista is what you would expect in a world class restaurant, and more. With majestic views of the Snoqualmie Valley from every table, this intimate venue features modern Northwest cuisine with a French tone. Using the freshest ingredients available from local farms, Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon's menu features unexpected, high-concept dishes masterfully designed to engage the intellect and suprise the palate. Add an extensive wine list featuring Northwest, California and French wines and you have a winning combination for a truly unforgettable experience. For your convenience we have calculated a 17% Service Charge for the total bill. Crescent Club points are not redeemable for the service charge. The guest does have the option of adding at an additonal service charge by their choice. Thank you for your continued supportContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino - Best Restaurants in Snoqualmie ›
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (29)scenic view (29)romantic (21)fit for foodies (14)notable wine list (14)great for outdoor dining (9)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Fun had by allRegularDined on 11/14/2014We had a great time on Friday. The cauliflower bisque was divine and pork belly appetizer melted in our mouths. We really enjoy the different bisques served. This one was one our favorites. Right up there with the Ginger/Carrot bisque from a few years ago. We were a little confused why there was a filet mignon on the specials when there is already one on the regular menu? Pam was wonderful as usual. Thank you Henry for stopping by to say hello. Rambo always smiling and attentive, a real gem. The wine we had was delicious. The coffee and dessert is a must! We will see you all soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mixed reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Entrees and desserts are excellent. But their appetizers and salads have much to be desired. For salads mixed greens with a raspberry vinaigrette would be wonderful or a real Caesar salad. The only appetizers that look good was the shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationSwheatonDined on 11/8/2014We came to Terra Vista to celebrate my sister in laws birthday. Had a great meal, service was spot on, never rushed and we left more than satisfied. I would recommend to anyone I know. Bonus, once your done with dinner, entertainment of gambling is just out the doors!Special Features:
- Svc & attn to detail outstandingRegularDined on 11/8/2014Henry and Rambo always make us feel special. Henry's recommendations always appreciated. His attention to details is amazing.Special Features:
- Fine dinning and winning pluswayabovequaliityDined on 11/2/2014From the first greeting by the host Christina the experience was great and the service from Steve was over and above what one would expect. The other servers were also great and freindly, even though they were not our server at this time. We really enjoy eating there every time we come to Snoqualmie Casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional but priceyMshbnyehudVIPDined on 10/17/2014Service is superb, they have creative dishes, and you can even take home a very spiffy doggy bag if you have leftovers. My server was incredibly helpful in describing the appetizer I selected -- Scallops Rockefeller -- special of the evening consisting of 3 scallops, each cooked to perfection, beautifully presented and with such unique tastes. That was followed once again by the perfectly cooked Filet accompanied by potato puree, light and flavorful. I chose to enhance the steak flavor with their black salt crystals, just a dash. Perfect!Special Features:
- Too Pricey for a CasinoeathealthyDined on 10/5/2014After walking through an exceptionally smokey casino, the view in Terra Visa was over the top. So was the menu, especially the prices. It would have been nice to have good meal before a show without spending a fortune. We ended up splitting a lot of dishes. The food was very good, except for crab cooked in a sauce that was too sweet, but again, way too expensive, as in ridiculous. $10 for a baked potato that has to come as a side. Come on.Special Features:
- fabulous eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/5/2014Henry was our waiter and was so knowledgeable. He made our dining experience that much more enjoyable. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So So Food and ServiceDapperDined on 10/2/2014Food not worth the price they charge. Service not up to standard. They gave all there attention to their High Rollers . Should have eaten at the buffet for a lot less money. Did use my Casino points to pay for dinner ,but I felt like they stole my points. NOT GOING BACKSpecial Features:
- kayceeVIPDined on 9/26/2014Love going to Terra Vista! Its a good spot for a night on the town.Special Features:
- Another Great MealunhappyDined on 9/17/2014We've dined at Terra Vista several times and have never been disappointed. Wonderful food and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Most of the food was pretty good. Service was lacking and a little pretentious.Special Features:
- Consistently FabulousGrandmaMollieDined on 8/31/2014Everything is great about this restaurant. No exceptions!Special Features:
- One of our top 5 inthe state,CCNCOLDined on 8/30/2014We try to get here once a month. It's a great experience every time.Special Features:
- Another great dinnerMikeDined on 8/20/2014We have eaten there several times and never been disappointed. This was the first time to eat out on the deck and the great view was even more enhanced. Nice warm evening with great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerChrispickDined on 8/17/2014Brought my wife and two friends out for a special occasion. Everything was wonderful.Special Features:
- Terra VistaFavoriteDined on 8/10/2014The food and service has always been excellent when we've eaten here. I love all the different favors in your menu.Special Features:
- Nice view, nice dinnerLitehouse9Dined on 7/30/2014Had a nice dinner for our family of 4. Used Points we won by gambling, otherwise, we'd never come here-- too expensive! The food is good, not great. One son had a $32 burger which had foie gras. Very good, but really-- $32??? Hubs and I had steak, other son had salmon...We sat outdoors, the view just gorgeous of Snoqualmie Valley. When we first sat down, horrible, annoying loudspeaker chatter was blaring on the deck. They did turn it down when we asked. One other annoying thing. Made my reservation via Open Table. Put it on my calendar. At 5pm on that day, the restaurant called "to confirm your reservation", left a voice mail asking me to call back. WHY? Annoying.. I had already made the rez, we were planning on it.Special Features:
- The following 661 reviews are from the Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino reviews archive.
- Great dinner! Great view!JohnsonJohnsonDined on 7/27/2014Went to Terra Vista to celebrate our anniversary. We had a lovely table on the deck looking out at Mt Si. The food was excellent and the presentation just great! Our wait person, Alyce, was very attentive, friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, view, and servicebojames1Dined on 7/27/2014good food-excellent steaks-great vista and excellent serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very special birthday dinnerTinkerbellDined on 7/25/2014My husband's birthday dinner could not have been better. The food was incredible — everything cooked to perfection and beautifully presented. Our waiter, Henry, was charming and extremely attentive. His knowledge of wine and food pairings was incredible — we learned a lot from him and enjoyed his anecdotes. The view from our outdoor table was breathtaking! I would recommend Terra Vista to anyone and everyone — thank you for a wonderful and memorable evening.Special Features:
- The Vista was terrificOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/16/2014We went to Terra Vista for my wife's birthday. It had been hot so we reserved a table by the window, but when we got there it felt so nice we asked for a table on the terrace. Beautiful, plus they had live music inside and we wanted to talk. We had the shrimp poppers, chateaubriand with truffle fries and the puréed truffle potatoes and my wive had their Lobster tail dessert (spoiler no lobster in it). Isosceles was suggested by wait, which was a great match. Excellent service.Special Features:
- What a shameOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014The previous times I have eaten here, it was a little slow, but the food was always way above the bar! Well, that has changed. At least if you go for the Filet Mignon. In the past, it melted in your mouth. Now....well....it doesn't. Somewhat tough even. We had to send both Filets back due to being overcooked. The waiter agreed immediately with us on this issue, but then came back out and explained it was just a tad bit over medium rare... the problem was the outdoor lighting. OK...sure. And they are even slower than before. All of this for a $280 bill for three.... not exactly as planned! Will not be wasting my time or money in the future...even if it is comped. Too bad.... I really thought of this as a treat!
- Food Almost InedibleKen98045Dined on 7/4/2014Steak almost inedible due to high salt. Fries completely inedible due to salt. Duck salad inedible due to salt. Crab cakes were very bad.Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceCCNCOLDined on 6/15/2014Yes, it is a bit pricy, however, when you get your food you will understand why.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Terra Vista!kayceeVIPDined on 6/14/2014My husband and I always enjoy when we dine at Terra Vista. The food is exceptional and Steve has the best customer service out there! The few times we have been, Steve has mostly been our waiter and I am very happy that he has been! Would recommend going for date night!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/31/2014We dined outdoors with great views of Mt Si., beautiful evening. Service excellent. Chateabriand outstanding. Live music inside..nice.Special Features:
- Overpriced small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/29/2014Overall experience was below average. My wife ordered the king salmon, and we were shocked.. 3 tiny pieces of salmon, it was so bad we had to laugh.. My $45 7 oz steak was ok. The Napoleon dessert was not good. My wife, and I choose new fine dining a few times a year. We will not return.Special Features:
- DRN92129Dined on 5/22/2014Unfortunately our fish was over done, 3 of the 4 guests ordered fish. They quickly reserved properly prepared dishesSpecial Features:
- Not So Fine DiningdjfoodieDined on 5/21/2014Smoke is not well filtered; good service, so so food. High price points don't match the low quality, lack of flavor, and poor menu selection, particularly in the dessert offerings. Highly doubtful there will be another visit.
- Downgrading - sad2ofusDined on 5/8/2014The steaks are no longer prime beef, based on the newest menu. Fewer menu choices, new items not up to standard. Sad to see.Special Features:
- A Study in ContrastsRocky9Dined on 5/4/2014This is a beautiful restaurant that has window walls giving you views of the Cascades and Upper Snoqualmie Valley. There was a guitarist who provided pleasant background music. And then they leave the doors open to the Casino so that you can smell cigarette smoke in the restaurant. After years and years of smoke-free dining, this is irritating. Food is overall well-prepared and tasty; the menu covers a lot of ground. My companion felt the Iceberg salad needed more delicious bleu cheese dressing than was provided. The steak and pork we had were cooked perfectly, but my French Onion soup had cooled waiting to be delivered. We weren't in a hurry, but entrees didn't arrive until we had been there 1.5 hours; we felt forgotten at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTavol2Dined on 4/27/2014The Chateaubriand is Perfect EVERY TIME... I travel for business and have had steak all over the USA, they have out cooked every steak house I have ever eaten at. EVERYTIME!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with amazing serviceJandVshowDined on 4/26/2014This restaurant will never let you down. This was the first time here that it was day light and we could see the view from here which is sight to see. The food and the service is top notch and would recommend anyone to go there. We will definitely be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining ExperienceticklemytastebudsDined on 4/26/2014We had a lovely time at Terra Vista Restaurant. The food was very good, beautiful views, good service, great ambieance. Had a guitarist playing soft music in the background, which set the romantic mood. Enjoyed the overall experience and will diffidently go again on another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View, and PriceStan98003Dined on 4/20/2014I did not think about the design of the windows, there is basically no view, not until the weather warms up and you can eat outside. The food was great, and the complementary sparkling water was just fun, both my dad and myself really enjoyed our meal, it was just a little more money then I expected, it was like Space Needle expensive. The good thing is we still had enough money for two whiskey flights, and two beers at the cigar bar. All in all we both had a really great Easter, and the service in both places was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shoe leather for $95 bucksCorvinDined on 4/17/2014Recommend bone-in rib steak Tough incredibly fattySpecial Features:
- Seating Hostess quite irritating!GrannyKatDined on 4/17/2014Made a reservation months in advance - hostess proceeded to escort us to the back with no view. Had to make a scene. She claimed to be unable to seat us at the window because those tables are set for 3-4 guests not 2. There were several empty tables there. I had to ask for the manager. She finally gave in and set us at the good table by the window. Thank goodness the waitstaff was excellent and the food delicious - we spent over $200. Probably will not return due to seating hostess.Special Features:
- Sauced filet2ofusDined on 4/10/2014The Prime Filet with Syrah sauce was absolutely a taste treat! Perfectly prepared, one of the best filets ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Eats EastsideEatilUsleep77Dined on 4/4/2014This restaurant is really quite nice, offers fine dining experience in a busy casino setting. The service was great, the waiter pleasant and accommodating. The chateaubriand was good but more rare than we had requested. The wine list offers a nice selection, the meal presented was very simple in typical northwestern fashion and just shy of elegant. It is however a very pleasant find in a very rural setting and I would recommend it for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.