Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://snocasino.com/
- Phone: 4258881234
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;; Happy Hour: Wednesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
Terra Vista is what you would expect in a world class restaurant, and more. With majestic views of the Snoqualmie Valley from every table, this intimate venue features modern Northwest cuisine with a French tone. Using the freshest ingredients available from local farms, Chef de Cuisine Bruce Dillon's menu features unexpected, high-concept dishes masterfully designed to engage the intellect and suprise the palate. Add an extensive wine list featuring Northwest, California and French wines and you have a winning combination for a truly unforgettable experience. For your convenience we have calculated a 17% Service Charge for the total bill. Crescent Club points are not redeemable for the service charge. The guest does have the option of adding at an additonal service charge by their choice. Thank you for your continued supportContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino - Best Restaurants in Snoqualmie ›
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (32)special occasion (28)romantic (18)great for outdoor dining (12)notable wine list (12)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Most of the food was pretty good. Service was lacking and a little pretentious.Special Features:
- Consistently FabulousGrandmaMollieDined on 8/31/2014Everything is great about this restaurant. No exceptions!Special Features:
- One of our top 5 inthe state,CCNCOLDined on 8/30/2014We try to get here once a month. It's a great experience every time.Special Features:
- Another great dinnerMikeDined on 8/20/2014We have eaten there several times and never been disappointed. This was the first time to eat out on the deck and the great view was even more enhanced. Nice warm evening with great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerChrispickDined on 8/17/2014Brought my wife and two friends out for a special occasion. Everything was wonderful.Special Features:
- Terra VistaFavoriteDined on 8/10/2014The food and service has always been excellent when we've eaten here. I love all the different favors in your menu.Special Features:
- Nice view, nice dinnerLitehouse9Dined on 7/30/2014Had a nice dinner for our family of 4. Used Points we won by gambling, otherwise, we'd never come here-- too expensive! The food is good, not great. One son had a $32 burger which had foie gras. Very good, but really-- $32??? Hubs and I had steak, other son had salmon...We sat outdoors, the view just gorgeous of Snoqualmie Valley. When we first sat down, horrible, annoying loudspeaker chatter was blaring on the deck. They did turn it down when we asked. One other annoying thing. Made my reservation via Open Table. Put it on my calendar. At 5pm on that day, the restaurant called "to confirm your reservation", left a voice mail asking me to call back. WHY? Annoying.. I had already made the rez, we were planning on it.Special Features:
- Great dinner! Great view!JohnsonJohnsonDined on 7/27/2014Went to Terra Vista to celebrate our anniversary. We had a lovely table on the deck looking out at Mt Si. The food was excellent and the presentation just great! Our wait person, Alyce, was very attentive, friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, view, and servicebojames1Dined on 7/27/2014good food-excellent steaks-great vista and excellent serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very special birthday dinnerTinkerbellDined on 7/25/2014My husband's birthday dinner could not have been better. The food was incredible — everything cooked to perfection and beautifully presented. Our waiter, Henry, was charming and extremely attentive. His knowledge of wine and food pairings was incredible — we learned a lot from him and enjoyed his anecdotes. The view from our outdoor table was breathtaking! I would recommend Terra Vista to anyone and everyone — thank you for a wonderful and memorable evening.Special Features:
- The Vista was terrificOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/16/2014We went to Terra Vista for my wife's birthday. It had been hot so we reserved a table by the window, but when we got there it felt so nice we asked for a table on the terrace. Beautiful, plus they had live music inside and we wanted to talk. We had the shrimp poppers, chateaubriand with truffle fries and the puréed truffle potatoes and my wive had their Lobster tail dessert (spoiler no lobster in it). Isosceles was suggested by wait, which was a great match. Excellent service.Special Features:
- What a shameOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014The previous times I have eaten here, it was a little slow, but the food was always way above the bar! Well, that has changed. At least if you go for the Filet Mignon. In the past, it melted in your mouth. Now....well....it doesn't. Somewhat tough even. We had to send both Filets back due to being overcooked. The waiter agreed immediately with us on this issue, but then came back out and explained it was just a tad bit over medium rare... the problem was the outdoor lighting. OK...sure. And they are even slower than before. All of this for a $280 bill for three.... not exactly as planned! Will not be wasting my time or money in the future...even if it is comped. Too bad.... I really thought of this as a treat!
- Food Almost InedibleKen98045Dined on 7/4/2014Steak almost inedible due to high salt. Fries completely inedible due to salt. Duck salad inedible due to salt. Crab cakes were very bad.Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceCCNCOLDined on 6/15/2014Yes, it is a bit pricy, however, when you get your food you will understand why.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Terra Vista!kayceeVIPDined on 6/14/2014My husband and I always enjoy when we dine at Terra Vista. The food is exceptional and Steve has the best customer service out there! The few times we have been, Steve has mostly been our waiter and I am very happy that he has been! Would recommend going for date night!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/31/2014We dined outdoors with great views of Mt Si., beautiful evening. Service excellent. Chateabriand outstanding. Live music inside..nice.Special Features:
- Overpriced small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/29/2014Overall experience was below average. My wife ordered the king salmon, and we were shocked.. 3 tiny pieces of salmon, it was so bad we had to laugh.. My $45 7 oz steak was ok. The Napoleon dessert was not good. My wife, and I choose new fine dining a few times a year. We will not return.Special Features:
- DRN92129Dined on 5/22/2014Unfortunately our fish was over done, 3 of the 4 guests ordered fish. They quickly reserved properly prepared dishesSpecial Features:
- Not So Fine DiningdjfoodieDined on 5/21/2014Smoke is not well filtered; good service, so so food. High price points don't match the low quality, lack of flavor, and poor menu selection, particularly in the dessert offerings. Highly doubtful there will be another visit.
- The following 649 reviews are from the Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino reviews archive.
- Downgrading - sad2ofusDined on 5/8/2014The steaks are no longer prime beef, based on the newest menu. Fewer menu choices, new items not up to standard. Sad to see.Special Features:
- A Study in ContrastsRocky9Dined on 5/4/2014This is a beautiful restaurant that has window walls giving you views of the Cascades and Upper Snoqualmie Valley. There was a guitarist who provided pleasant background music. And then they leave the doors open to the Casino so that you can smell cigarette smoke in the restaurant. After years and years of smoke-free dining, this is irritating. Food is overall well-prepared and tasty; the menu covers a lot of ground. My companion felt the Iceberg salad needed more delicious bleu cheese dressing than was provided. The steak and pork we had were cooked perfectly, but my French Onion soup had cooled waiting to be delivered. We weren't in a hurry, but entrees didn't arrive until we had been there 1.5 hours; we felt forgotten at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTavol2Dined on 4/27/2014The Chateaubriand is Perfect EVERY TIME... I travel for business and have had steak all over the USA, they have out cooked every steak house I have ever eaten at. EVERYTIME!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with amazing serviceJandVshowDined on 4/26/2014This restaurant will never let you down. This was the first time here that it was day light and we could see the view from here which is sight to see. The food and the service is top notch and would recommend anyone to go there. We will definitely be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining ExperienceticklemytastebudsDined on 4/26/2014We had a lovely time at Terra Vista Restaurant. The food was very good, beautiful views, good service, great ambieance. Had a guitarist playing soft music in the background, which set the romantic mood. Enjoyed the overall experience and will diffidently go again on another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View, and PriceStan98003Dined on 4/20/2014I did not think about the design of the windows, there is basically no view, not until the weather warms up and you can eat outside. The food was great, and the complementary sparkling water was just fun, both my dad and myself really enjoyed our meal, it was just a little more money then I expected, it was like Space Needle expensive. The good thing is we still had enough money for two whiskey flights, and two beers at the cigar bar. All in all we both had a really great Easter, and the service in both places was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shoe leather for $95 bucksCorvinDined on 4/17/2014Recommend bone-in rib steak Tough incredibly fattySpecial Features:
- Seating Hostess quite irritating!GrannyKatDined on 4/17/2014Made a reservation months in advance - hostess proceeded to escort us to the back with no view. Had to make a scene. She claimed to be unable to seat us at the window because those tables are set for 3-4 guests not 2. There were several empty tables there. I had to ask for the manager. She finally gave in and set us at the good table by the window. Thank goodness the waitstaff was excellent and the food delicious - we spent over $200. Probably will not return due to seating hostess.Special Features:
- Sauced filet2ofusDined on 4/10/2014The Prime Filet with Syrah sauce was absolutely a taste treat! Perfectly prepared, one of the best filets ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Eats EastsideEatilUsleep77Dined on 4/4/2014This restaurant is really quite nice, offers fine dining experience in a busy casino setting. The service was great, the waiter pleasant and accommodating. The chateaubriand was good but more rare than we had requested. The wine list offers a nice selection, the meal presented was very simple in typical northwestern fashion and just shy of elegant. It is however a very pleasant find in a very rural setting and I would recommend it for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnexpectedhskrDined on 3/23/2014Dined here before a show. Was surprised by the high quality of the food and service at relatively reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Good enough to come back for sure!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2014Actual dinner or steak, starch, and asparagus oscar style was fantastic. appetizer of shrimp cocktail wasn't so great though, didn't like the cocktail sauce that came with it. Ordered the beet salad but it never came. Overall was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous setting, amazingWillBVIPDined on 3/23/2014Gorgeous setting, amazing food, fantastic service!! Can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual yet special occasionkayceeVIPDined on 3/21/2014Terra Vista has really good food, but their service fluctuates. This is only the second time that I have been to terra vista so I don't know if that's a good thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best FiletwineloverDined on 3/20/2014We don't know how you do those big filets to perfection, but they are the best in the Seattle area.. Braised brown on the outside and rare in the center BUT not bloody.. We have been there several times for special occasions and look forward to the next time. Our waiter Steve was great.. Very attentive but let us be alone between courses. Very enjoyable meal. We will be back soon to eat again..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- found hair in foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2014our friend found a hair in her food. Although our waitress was really great, she only apologized to our friend and did nothing to compensate her
- Great food and servicepostlemayvisitVIPDined on 3/16/2014The food and service were very good - interesting presentations, but very expensive.Special Features:
- anniversary datehellionDined on 3/14/2014Our waiter was delighful.what we ordered was well worth the price. good food...good wine...good company. Ambiance was great..we were not there at a crowed time so it was not loud at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak and ChickenRegularDined on 3/12/2014We finally tried the Tomahawk. Flavor was great. The special was a roasted chicken that was delicious, tender and juicy. The special dessert was fun and delicious. Keep up the quality. The service was outstanding. Loved every moment.Special Features:
- Absolutely fantastic as alwaysjeepgnomeDined on 3/6/2014Just love Terra Vista for any occasion. I was celebrating being a 4 year cancer survivor, and they made it very special. They made certain that we were done in time to take in the evening entertainment, but we never felt hurried. The view of Mt. Si and the Snoqualmie Valley is spectacular. Food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- Terra Vista!!kayceeVIPDined on 3/1/2014Love the fries/potato puree with truffle oil at this place! I've had popcorn with truffle oil and absolutely loved it. To have it on fries....absolutely delicious!!!!Special Features: