3974 Peachtree Rd NE Ste C
Atlanta, GA 30319Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.terraterroir.com/
- Phone: (404) 841-1032
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:45pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 5:45pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Continental, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Terra caters! Please contact us directly for options.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room on our patio that can seat 12 people. We can also take parties up to 20 people but they will be seated in the main dining areas of the restaurant.
We can also set up special tasting menus and also offer limited menu.
*Please note: Patio Reservations for tables of less than five people are on a first come-first served basis.*
- Private Party Contact: Chris Driollet 4047710267x
A word from Terra Terroir
A simply amazing surprise: tucked in a Brookhaven shopping center, one would have no idea that the interior of this place is so appealing--as well as their covered and heated patio--and finally their classy Bar Terroir. The wine list is a five-time Wine Spectator Award winner and the Chefs deliver up some innovative American and continental dishes. You will be pleased at this neighborhood charmer that keeps getting better with time. Check online reviews and you will see people don't just "like" this place: they love it. Reasonable pricing, fresh food and the best patio in Georgia. Dress is upscale "cas".Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Terra Terroir - Best Restaurants in Brookhaven ›
Terra Terroir reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (73)great for outdoor dining (64)fit for foodies (51)notable wine list (50)special occasion (39)romantic (38)good for groups (27)great for lunch (27)scenic view (11)great for brunch (11)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Food is good, service a tad pretentious.FoodieBNVIPDined on 11/21/2014The menu selection is really good. Despite having reservations and there being plenty of better tables, the man in the front tried to seat us in a 'not so good spot'. The food is good, not outstanding, not bad. The waiter takes the order and there is an assistant standing behind him writing it down, how weird!! The desserts were good. Overall seemed like a bit of a snooty ambience which we did not care for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs improvementfrenziedVIPDined on 11/19/2014I really want to enjoy this restaurant. great menu- but the management is pushing the servers to oversell and be overly involved in the dining experience. Pushing expensive Bottles of wine, pushing the number of drinks - taking our menu's away when appetizers were served and rushing us to order. Charcuterie very chintzy scallops delicious - great place but personnel need to chill a bit so that we can relax and enjoy the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jevqVIPDined on 11/7/2014The food was great, service attentive and the courtyard where we dined was just beautiful. It was like eating in a beautiful garden with soft lighting and the sound of a waterfall in the background. We will be back!Special Features:
- KukuNeelyDined on 11/5/2014Great place!! a little pearl hidden away in a Brookhaven strip mall!! Lovely heated outdoor dining patio in the back... Cosy little, well-stocked bar. Wait staff is friendly and knowledgable, food is very good to excellent. Somalier in residence. Ambience is lovely. Only thing negative was that we felt rushed by the waiter. Had an 8 pm reservation. Would consider going earlier next time.Special Features:
- KellyDined on 11/3/2014One of my traditional favs in Atlanta!! Great patio seating - like a secret garden!Special Features:
- Great Just Got Even BetterPrimaDonnaVIPDined on 11/1/2014The last time we were at the restaurant, the only complaint I had was that the booths were too close together and uncomfortable. Boy! They revamped the booths and now there is ample space to enjoy one of the best meals in Atlanta. Our table had many of the items on the menu -- lamb chops, chicken, scallops, steak -- and no one wanted to share because our dishes were worth keeping all to ourselves. Starters and desserts are delightful. Nice wine list by bottle and by glass. One of our party has a food allergy and the chef and the waiter made sure there were no issues. We will be back again. And again. And again.Special Features:
- Dinner in the GardenGreentailcatDined on 10/31/2014One of the most beautiful evening dining experiences I've had. Dinner in the garden area is perfect for romantics and groups.. Heaters work well and makes for a perfect night with excellent wine selection and menu. Menu - all items are fresh .. Try the dinner rolls! Made on site and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best random find.SusanVIPDined on 10/28/2014I went to Terra with my parents and we had a fantastic time. The food is all fresh, delicious, and carefully chosen and the wine list is the best i seen in town!! We started with the French cheese plate, which included quite a nice variety of cheeses and other things, like Meats,dry fruits and olives. I definitely could have eaten the entire thing by myself. When he brought over the plate, our waiter impressively recited all of the cheeses from memory by name, location, taste, and history. Needless to say, the service was impeccable. For another appetizer, my mom and i had the roasted scallops, which were quite tasty and included some nicely paired sprouts. For an entree, all three of us ended up getting the sea bass, which I highly recommend. The fish was perfectly cooked and paired with an Italian tomato sauce and vegetables, and we all thoroughly enjoyed them. We finished off the night with a lava cake and bread pudding, which were also really good. One of the nicest touches of the night was the complementary warm brioche that they brought out for us. The brioche was excellent and so nice and warm paired with some kind of infused butter. I think my favorite part about the place was the decor. The whole place was filled with garden-like paintings, prints, items, and sayings as well as actual plants(real plants!!). Outside, the garden was absolutely beautiful,and looked magical with the fairy lights....I still don't know how they manage to keep it warm for the dinners while it 30 F out side!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousGTfanDined on 10/24/2014I took my husband here for his birthday and we were not disappointed. From the time we walked in to when we left, we were treated wonderfully. Our food did not disappoint either. We had the goat cheese appetizer and then we each had fresh fish which was amazing. We had a play to go to and unfortunately didn't have time for dessert or coffee - sounds like a great reason to go back!Special Features:
- New favoriteBrookhavenDinerVIPDined on 10/13/2014We found this little place tucked away in a strip mall! We moved to the area recently and it's our new favorite place. The patio is amazing and once there, it's hard to believe you're in a dumpy strip mall and the parking lot is just a few feet away and invisible from the covered outdoor patio.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodBiteMeDined on 10/9/2014Tasty food, decent selection, respectable service and all served in a wonderful atmosphere. Love their amazing patio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Rediscovered Gemglc3mdDined on 10/2/2014We hadn't eaten there in years, too bad for us. This neighborhood delight has an interesting menu including a unique dried fig salad; has a very fine wine list, and the serving staff knows the wine list. We ate on the surprisingly quiet patio and enjoyed ourselves. We will be back soon.Special Features:
- Always delicious~FoodieVIPDined on 9/27/2014Neighborhood gem and great food and service. Staff well informed on food items and give good service. Lamb and Sea Bass specials were amazing and delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Wonderful neighborhood restaurant, great wine list, excellent food, great wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent hidden gem!alexbDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I are fRom our of town and were looking for something different for lunch, excellent find with a great eclectic menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best!GaGirlDined on 9/26/2014We had an absolutely wonderful time! Everything was better than expected and a totally enjoyable dining experience! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Hidden GemkjerwinDined on 9/25/2014Great lunch place and the food is wonderful. Hidden surprise...Special Features:
- Love this place, wonderful food...happycustomer1Dined on 9/25/2014We eat at Terra Terrior at least 2 to 3 times a month and love taking friends. The food is wonderful and all the servers are friendly and very good. This restaurant is a joy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect hideaway find!ATLMomDined on 9/24/2014A friend recommended this restaurant and it could not have been a better pick. From the street a little skeptical, but once inside you were in a much different place. We loved the outdoor patio with the fountain. I think sitting in front of the fountain is the best table. Everyone was very friendly and the service and food were really great! I will go back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food if you can get itMQEdibleDined on 9/20/2014I have been to this restaurant twice in the last week- once for lunch and once for dinner. Lunch was outstanding in every way- food, options, service. Dinner on Saturday night was a different experience. Food still good. Service was terrible, they were out of many items early on a Saturday night, and management did not seem at all concerned with the length of delays in seating or serving. Lost many points with me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or MissOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/17/2014A regular stop in our restaurant circuit. Both the service and food can be hit or miss. Fried brussel sprout appetizer very good. Lamb burger always good. Tried the mushroom panini for the 1st time. Expecting large portabella cap (as found at most places) - literally had 5 tiny bits of mushroom served on very soggy bread. Roasted potatoes nothing special. Servers need to find happy medium - they are either non-existent, or constantly interrupting our meal and conversation Not necessary to ask about meal 5 times. We are going less frequently these days - seems to be going down hill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningJohnVIPDined on 9/12/2014Greeting was slow and awkward, service was very friendly, food was excellent and atmosphere perfect on the back area for an enjoyable and relaxing evening. Steak was cooked perfectly and potatoes/vegetables sides were great. Pasta and chicken was cooked well but lacked flavor. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemJCAtlantaVIPDined on 9/11/2014I want to say it's AWFUL so no one else will find it but, alas, I cannot tell a lie. Been coming here for years and the "garden/deck" just gets better and better! Great peaceful settings, if you're lucky you'll get a frog serenade. Oh, and the food is good too. Met a friend for a light dinner, ordered the fig salad with gorgonzola and toasted walnuts. Well balanced, lightly dressed (and Gluten free!). Had a cup of the pea soup, which was to me just odd. Cold pea soup with mint. Well prepared, smooth and creamy but I just didn't LIKE it. Finished by sharing a delicious flourless chocolate tort/cake. I love this place!!!Special Features:
- Always greatSusanTRDined on 9/11/2014The outdoor patio is the best place to dine on summer nights and the service is always kind and friendly.Special Features:
- Secret patioBrookhavenFoodieVIPDined on 9/8/2014Their patio is one of the best kept secrets in Atlanta. Plus the wine list is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favoriteGoodeatsVIPDined on 9/8/2014I love this restaurant. The food is consistently good. And the Brussel sprouts are fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EurekaSusanVIPDined on 8/28/2014Great place,relaxed atmosphere, staff on the ball. Great wine list. Food is very good. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disapointedche1VIPDined on 8/27/2014The lobster ravioli was not edible; we have had it in the past and it was lovely; this time we had to send it back. The risotto was not prepared well, it was mushy and now lacks vegetables that are recognizable. Last dinner there the risotto was good but the shrimp in the shrimp and grits was way overcooked. This has always been a favorite place for us to go and it was so disappointing.Special Features:
- Solid food, questionable servicetablejaggieDined on 8/25/2014Had a nice meal with friends here recently. Ate in back patio which is nice. Inside would be very loud and cold. Food was good but service was spotty at best. Slow and inaccurate. Server got my wife's order wrong (pasta & shrimp order, she got pasta & chicken), then kitchen rushed the replacement, pasta over cooked. Rest of the meal was excellent, maybe a bit cold since service as slow. The crispy brussle sprouts were fabulous. Half price wine night made it better though :-)Special Features:
- Great Patio DiningknowgoodfoodDined on 8/23/2014What a great place! Even on a hot, sticky summer evening, the patio dining was wonderful, There are plenty of nonintrusive fans that moved the air around just right, and the vines and greenery make a wonderful atmosphere. Our meals were delicious. Highly recommend the lamb chops and fig salad. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemKarlasDined on 8/16/2014I have driven by this restaurant a million times, but was underwhelmed by the strip mall location. We finally gave it a try and had a wonderful night. The patio is so beautiful and comfortable. The food was great. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAlbrechtVIPDined on 8/15/2014the service was really slow. Our main course was so slow and our server so inattentive, he actually brought us the desert menu thinking we were through with the meal that had not even been served yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great to gather with old friendsSusanTRDined on 8/13/2014This is the place to meet with old friends and to enjoy time together. Everything - food and atmosphere - are perfect.Special Features:
- DianaDined on 8/7/2014I absolutely love this restaurant, healthy food always delicious and the staff are so friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RutherfordCoffeebean22Dined on 8/5/2014As always, absolutely divine. 6-7 years of consistently great food. I would recommend to anyone that loves food.Special Features:
- GregDined on 8/5/2014Ate there for the first time for lunch. Food was very good and the service was excellent! Will certainly be returning!Special Features:
- A surprise findwillVIPDined on 7/31/2014Just happen to be in the area, used the app by location..... And found this great place. I will be visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 182 reviews are from the Terra Terroir reviews archive.
- Tasty, smaller portionsjoaneoVIPDined on 7/26/2014The food was fresh and delightful! I actually had room for dessert. The atmosphere could be very romantic except for the noise level. One note: I loved the background music playing; genre adult alternative, I.e., sting, dave Matthews, coldplay... The service was not what we are accustomed to. I believe that if you go after 9pm, they send 1/2 the staff home. We had to seek out our waiter on various occasions and we asked for bread with our meal which came at the end of it! Our dessert needed another scoop of ice cream, that took forever as well! Big disappointment with service. We will try once more because the food was worth repeating to give them another chance to redeem themselves for their poor service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An incredible findHardtoimpressDined on 7/26/2014Dinner was over the top. Wine pairings were perfect. Desserts were decadent. A 9.7 on a scale of 10. Will return on a regular basis. Have a drink with Chris before and after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDBillyPDined on 7/25/2014Although my meal increased from okay (fig salad), to good (cumin crusted sea bass) to not-to-be missed (jalepeño-infused chocolate pot de crème), the service remained disappointing, pushy, and annoying throughout the evening. The biggest error, in a restaurant acclaimed for its wine list, was the server's inability to suggest a pairing for the sea bass, which he claimed is his favorite dish on the menu. The sommelier, reportedly, was on hand, though we never met him, and, after the server took his time to check with him, I eventually received a satisfactory viognier, though it was served without checking to see if I would be okay with that varietal. (Thank goodness he didn't bring a pinot gris!)Special Features: