3974 Peachtree Rd NE Ste C
Atlanta, GA 30319Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.terraterroir.com/
- Phone: 4048411032x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:45pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 5:45pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Continental, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Terra caters! Please contact us directly for options.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room on our patio that can seat 12 people. We can also take parties up to 20 people but they will be seated in the main dining areas of the restaurant.
We can also set up special tasting menus and also offer limited menu.
*Please note: Patio Reservations for tables of less than five people are on a first come-first served basis.*
- Private Party Contact: Chris Driollet 4047710267x
A word from Terra Terroir
A simply amazing surprise: tucked in a Brookhaven shopping center, one would have no idea that the interior of this place is so appealing--as well as their covered and heated patio--and finally their classy Bar Terroir. The wine list is a five-time Wine Spectator Award winner and the Chefs deliver up some innovative American and continental dishes. You will be pleased at this neighborhood charmer that keeps getting better with time. Check online reviews and you will see people don't just "like" this place: they love it. Reasonable pricing, fresh food and the best patio in Georgia. Dress is upscale "cas".Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Terra Terroir - Best Restaurants in Brookhaven ›
Terra Terroir reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (68)neighborhood gem (65)notable wine list (47)fit for foodies (40)romantic (34)special occasion (29)great for lunch (23)good for groups (20)great for brunch (8)scenic view (7)hot spot (4)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Always delicious~FoodieVIPDined on 9/27/2014Neighborhood gem and great food and service. Staff well informed on food items and give good service. Lamb and Sea Bass specials were amazing and delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Wonderful neighborhood restaurant, great wine list, excellent food, great wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent hidden gem!alexbDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I are fRom our of town and were looking for something different for lunch, excellent find with a great eclectic menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best!GaGirlDined on 9/26/2014We had an absolutely wonderful time! Everything was better than expected and a totally enjoyable dining experience! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Hidden GemkjerwinDined on 9/25/2014Great lunch place and the food is wonderful. Hidden surprise...Special Features:
- Love this place, wonderful food...happycustomer1Dined on 9/25/2014We eat at Terra Terrior at least 2 to 3 times a month and love taking friends. The food is wonderful and all the servers are friendly and very good. This restaurant is a joy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect hideaway find!ATLMomDined on 9/24/2014A friend recommended this restaurant and it could not have been a better pick. From the street a little skeptical, but once inside you were in a much different place. We loved the outdoor patio with the fountain. I think sitting in front of the fountain is the best table. Everyone was very friendly and the service and food were really great! I will go back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food if you can get itMQEdibleDined on 9/20/2014I have been to this restaurant twice in the last week- once for lunch and once for dinner. Lunch was outstanding in every way- food, options, service. Dinner on Saturday night was a different experience. Food still good. Service was terrible, they were out of many items early on a Saturday night, and management did not seem at all concerned with the length of delays in seating or serving. Lost many points with me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or MissOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/17/2014A regular stop in our restaurant circuit. Both the service and food can be hit or miss. Fried brussel sprout appetizer very good. Lamb burger always good. Tried the mushroom panini for the 1st time. Expecting large portabella cap (as found at most places) - literally had 5 tiny bits of mushroom served on very soggy bread. Roasted potatoes nothing special. Servers need to find happy medium - they are either non-existent, or constantly interrupting our meal and conversation Not necessary to ask about meal 5 times. We are going less frequently these days - seems to be going down hill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningJohnVIPDined on 9/12/2014Greeting was slow and awkward, service was very friendly, food was excellent and atmosphere perfect on the back area for an enjoyable and relaxing evening. Steak was cooked perfectly and potatoes/vegetables sides were great. Pasta and chicken was cooked well but lacked flavor. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemJCAtlantaVIPDined on 9/11/2014I want to say it's AWFUL so no one else will find it but, alas, I cannot tell a lie. Been coming here for years and the "garden/deck" just gets better and better! Great peaceful settings, if you're lucky you'll get a frog serenade. Oh, and the food is good too. Met a friend for a light dinner, ordered the fig salad with gorgonzola and toasted walnuts. Well balanced, lightly dressed (and Gluten free!). Had a cup of the pea soup, which was to me just odd. Cold pea soup with mint. Well prepared, smooth and creamy but I just didn't LIKE it. Finished by sharing a delicious flourless chocolate tort/cake. I love this place!!!Special Features:
- Always greatSusanTRDined on 9/11/2014The outdoor patio is the best place to dine on summer nights and the service is always kind and friendly.Special Features:
- Secret patioBrookhavenFoodieVIPDined on 9/8/2014Their patio is one of the best kept secrets in Atlanta. Plus the wine list is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favoriteGoodeatsVIPDined on 9/8/2014I love this restaurant. The food is consistently good. And the Brussel sprouts are fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disapointedche1VIPDined on 8/27/2014The lobster ravioli was not edible; we have had it in the past and it was lovely; this time we had to send it back. The risotto was not prepared well, it was mushy and now lacks vegetables that are recognizable. Last dinner there the risotto was good but the shrimp in the shrimp and grits was way overcooked. This has always been a favorite place for us to go and it was so disappointing.Special Features:
- Solid food, questionable servicetablejaggieDined on 8/25/2014Had a nice meal with friends here recently. Ate in back patio which is nice. Inside would be very loud and cold. Food was good but service was spotty at best. Slow and inaccurate. Server got my wife's order wrong (pasta & shrimp order, she got pasta & chicken), then kitchen rushed the replacement, pasta over cooked. Rest of the meal was excellent, maybe a bit cold since service as slow. The crispy brussle sprouts were fabulous. Half price wine night made it better though :-)Special Features:
- Great Patio DiningknowgoodfoodDined on 8/23/2014What a great place! Even on a hot, sticky summer evening, the patio dining was wonderful, There are plenty of nonintrusive fans that moved the air around just right, and the vines and greenery make a wonderful atmosphere. Our meals were delicious. Highly recommend the lamb chops and fig salad. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemKarlasDined on 8/16/2014I have driven by this restaurant a million times, but was underwhelmed by the strip mall location. We finally gave it a try and had a wonderful night. The patio is so beautiful and comfortable. The food was great. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAlbrechtDined on 8/15/2014the service was really slow. Our main course was so slow and our server so inattentive, he actually brought us the desert menu thinking we were through with the meal that had not even been served yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great to gather with old friendsSusanTRDined on 8/13/2014This is the place to meet with old friends and to enjoy time together. Everything - food and atmosphere - are perfect.Special Features:
- DianaDined on 8/7/2014I absolutely love this restaurant, healthy food always delicious and the staff are so friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RutherfordCoffeebean22Dined on 8/5/2014As always, absolutely divine. 6-7 years of consistently great food. I would recommend to anyone that loves food.Special Features:
- GregDined on 8/5/2014Ate there for the first time for lunch. Food was very good and the service was excellent! Will certainly be returning!Special Features:
- Good and freshGEM5010Dined on 8/5/2014Vegetables were superb, especially fried artichoke hearts and Brussels sprouts. Salads very fresh, nothing tired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A surprise findwillVIPDined on 7/31/2014Just happen to be in the area, used the app by location..... And found this great place. I will be visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty, smaller portionsjoaneoVIPDined on 7/26/2014The food was fresh and delightful! I actually had room for dessert. The atmosphere could be very romantic except for the noise level. One note: I loved the background music playing; genre adult alternative, I.e., sting, dave Matthews, coldplay... The service was not what we are accustomed to. I believe that if you go after 9pm, they send 1/2 the staff home. We had to seek out our waiter on various occasions and we asked for bread with our meal which came at the end of it! Our dessert needed another scoop of ice cream, that took forever as well! Big disappointment with service. We will try once more because the food was worth repeating to give them another chance to redeem themselves for their poor service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An incredible findHardtoimpressDined on 7/26/2014Dinner was over the top. Wine pairings were perfect. Desserts were decadent. A 9.7 on a scale of 10. Will return on a regular basis. Have a drink with Chris before and after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDBillyPDined on 7/25/2014Although my meal increased from okay (fig salad), to good (cumin crusted sea bass) to not-to-be missed (jalepeño-infused chocolate pot de crème), the service remained disappointing, pushy, and annoying throughout the evening. The biggest error, in a restaurant acclaimed for its wine list, was the server's inability to suggest a pairing for the sea bass, which he claimed is his favorite dish on the menu. The sommelier, reportedly, was on hand, though we never met him, and, after the server took his time to check with him, I eventually received a satisfactory viognier, though it was served without checking to see if I would be okay with that varietal. (Thank goodness he didn't bring a pinot gris!)Special Features:
- Always great!FarmgirlDined on 7/24/2014We have dined here many times and the food and ambiance is always outstanding. I prefer the patio where is mood is cozy and romantic. We had filet mignon - tender and delicious with a rosemary infused sauce and mashed potato, buffalo meatloaf - served with country style vegetables, pan seared sea bass with a tomato caper sauce and crispy baked chicken with vegetable medley. All was incredible! We paired our dinners with Duckhorn Decoy pinot noir. Fabulous! For dessert we shared the banana rum bread pudding with vanilla ice cream. Can't wait to go back! What a treasure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!FoodIsLifeDined on 7/23/2014I've been here twice & had forgotten what a great little spot this is. It really is the best patio in the Atlanta area. They staff was awesome. Our waiter talking me into a cocktail I didn't originally want & he was absolutely right about it. I'm so glad I listed to him. We will definitely be back here.Special Features:
- Love the food; leave the "humor"diningdivaVIPDined on 7/23/2014This restaurant is wonderful. The food is fabulous. I usually have the fig salad, but tried the Mandarin salmon salad this time. Salmon was cooked to perfection. The only problem? Our waiter. He was trying to be charming, but he managed only to be condescending. I ordered a drink, and my friend asked the waiter if it was good. He told her she could ask me when mine got there. We asked for straws. He said "all the ladies like straws". We got ready to order. Unasked for, he recommended several things that the "ladies always order for lunch." He was one more "ladies" away from a very unladylike cussing out. He won't stop me from going back, but I'll definitely ask for someone else's table.Special Features:
- Terrible servicePOC2014Dined on 7/19/2014This was my first time there. There were 4 of us and we had a reservation. First, we had to wait for our table because they had 6 tables that hadn't been cleaned yet. Then, we waited over an hour to get our food. When we got it, all the dishes were lukewarm. The portion of the dishes for the cost was just sad. For a small place in a shopping plaza asking over $20/plate, there should be more than 3 small scallops or one pork chop on a plate. We asked for a manager. When he came over, he said, "The food is coming." and rushed off before we said anything. He later came back and tried to make it right with free dessert, but the overall experience will result in us never returning.
- Good food. Lacking service.BBQerVIPDined on 7/19/2014Had a pre-theater meal there at about 6:30 on 19 July. Food quality for the appetizers, sides, desert, and 2 of 3 entrees was generally good, however service was inattentive and 1 out of 3 entrees was overcooked. After waiting 5 min for the waiter to come by and see how the food came out, we had to start eating. Only after it was 1/2 gone did the waiter materialize to see how things are. Despite apologizing, the waiter did not discount the entree, offer free desert, etc. In our view, that is the minimum that should have been done! Perhaps this is just a bad experience? If we had more time, we would've brought this to management's attention, however with showtime pressing, we had to leave in a hurry.Special Features:
- Hidden gemWalcalDined on 7/11/2014Awesome food and wine list. Back porch is amazing.Special Features:
- Fantastic FindOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/30/2014This restaurant is fantastic. You will love everything about it. The location is unfortunate because it sits in a nondescript strip mall. On the upside there is lots of parking. If this were further up Peachtree Street toward Buckhead, I bet you couldn't get a reservation. Anyway, you will love this place.Special Features:
- Pre Theater DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014We enjoyed an excellent pre theater dinner. Service was pleasant and located close to Oglethorpe where we attended As You Like It. The was the third or forth time we have dined here before a show and each time it was equally good quality food and service. It also has a very pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great choice for dining!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/24/2014I took an old friend from out-of-town to dinner. I selected Terra Terroir for its consistently great food, wait service, and atmosphere. We dined on the patio and were not disappointed. We both chose the specials, tuna and lamb burger. They were cooked to perfection. We also shared the grilled brussels sprouts. Yummy. Our waitress was new, but informed and energetic. She checked on us often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2014food was good but the service was terrible. waited at the table for 20 minutes before a server even approached us. the water smelled like chlorine...we will most likely not return.Special Features:
- Lively garden areaOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2014My two friends and I enjoyed a pre-theater dinner of wonderful salads and veal. The service was amazing, the wine flowed and we had a lovely garden with a waterfall near by. This is my third visit and I have always had sea bass before, which is also very nicely prepared, a favorite!Special Features:
- Brought group before ShakespeareAtlantafamilyDined on 6/17/2014We originally planned to be on the patio but this evening was particularly hot/humid. They willingly accommodated us inside the AC. Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.