Terra Restaurant and Bar (formerly occupied by Grand Cru)
36 North Van Brunt Street
Englewood, NJ 07631Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Terra Restaurant and Bar (formerly occupied by Grand Cru)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.terraenglewood.com/
- Phone: 2015683939x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full catering menu including rentals of tents, table, chairs, linens, music, entertainment, event planning. Wine Tasting and Wine Dinners available off premise. TO PLAN FOR A LARGE GROUP CALL 201.568.3939.
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining area can hold from 30-125 guests in a relaxed, trendy atmosphere. Our menus are customized to suit individual client's needs. Full event planning services from Menus to Entertainment are all handled with ease by our expert staff.
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Sotland 2012279119x
- Entertainment: *Stop in early to Unwind and Relax over select Small Plates & Drinks during our Happy Hour | Monday - Friday | 5 to 7 pm | at the bar and patio | Reduced Drink and Appetizer Prices
- Special Events: Plan you next special occasion at Terra Restaurant and Bar. Our cocktail party menu and private room is perfect for up to 100 guests or buy-out the entire restaurant for the night!
A word from Terra Restaurant and Bar (formerly occupied by Grand Cru)
Beginning June 2014 please visit our new restaurant Terra Restaurant and Bar at the space formerly occupied by Grand Cru. Terra Restaurant and Bar is a casual yet sophisticated restaurant offering a Manhattan Style atmosphere. In addition to a Full Bar, it boasts an impressive yet very affordable fine wine selection, as well as a large array of Domestic and Craft Tap Beers, as well as bottled beers. The Dining Room menu features such favorites such as Champagne Vanilla Sea Scallops and Porcini Truffle Ravioli. Our Bar Menu has everything from Fire Grilled Flat Bread Pizzas to Sliders and Quesadillas. There is also a beautiful outdoor patio with music.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Terra Restaurant and Bar (formerly occupied by Grand Cru) reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (9)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- DivineEmmaDined on 8/30/2014Dinner was perfect. We were visiting Englewood over Labor Day weekend, the restaurant was almost empty because everyone was away for the weekend. I had the sea bass with linguini, the fish was cooked just right and the pasta was perfectly al dente. We shared the shrimp and avocado salad..there's enough to share, it's a generous serving. Very original! and delicious. My husband really enjoyed the mushroom ravioli as well. We would definitely go back, next time we're in Bergen County. Also, they are next door to Bergen Pac, very convenient if you're attending a performance.Special Features:
- DianaDined on 8/13/2014Excellent service was appreciated due to the fact that most patrons were theater goers. Prompt service is always a great factor. The meal itself was simple, but prepared very well and tasty.Special Features:
- Great pre theater choice!Gourmet007VIPDined on 8/12/2014Excellent food and service! Beautifully presented and great tasting food. Located next door to Bergen Pac it's a great spot to stop for dinner/ and or drink before the show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRAOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/4/2014GOOD BUT OVERPRICED 5 DRINKS (3 WINES) PLUS AN ANTIPASTO PLATE AND A SHELLFISH (NO LOBSTER) COCKTAIL PLUS TIP TOTALLING OVER A $100 IS A BIT TO MUCH
- BMWBMW1954VIPDined on 7/28/2014I really enjoyed the restaurant. The had space for outdoor dining, a vibrant bar scene and a more intimate, quiet area - all three venues were available in one restaurant, and they did not conflict or overlap with one another.Special Features:
- DeliciousMagnoliaDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I had a wonderful meal here before a show at the Bergen County performing arts center next door. His filet mignon was delectable, and the branzini meuniere I had was the best I have ever had! My husband tried it, and we were both bowled over by it. We chose the restaurant for its convenient location. So it was a nice surprise to find the food and service so outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1njgalVIPDined on 7/11/2014Tried Terra for the first time…had never been there before as Grand Cru. We found the interior quite dark…lots of wood…did not get an inviting feeling with the decor. We chose to dine outside which was lovely. The table was comfortable and the service was excellent. The scallop entree was very good…the salmon was fair. The menu was extensive…with small plate menu as well as full dinners. We would try the restaurant again and order different dishes next time. Located next door to BPAC…recommend dining prior to show letting out since the street gets quite crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terra ReviewravenhouseDined on 6/26/2014Went with 4 adults. All ordered off the 'small plates' menu section, 2 plates each - so about same price as if an entrée was ordered. All had 2 drinks each. Food was excellent (true small plate size) but bill came to $250 with tip!! Prices for drinks were ridiculous - it's Englewood - not NYC.Special Features:
- incredible Service and foodCampbellVIPDined on 6/6/2014It's still Grand Cru with a slightly different menu. All still great!Special Features:
- Great food in EnglewoodSusanVIPDined on 6/2/2014The food is fresh, inventive and delicious. On a warm nice it's great to sit outdoors.Special Features:
- The following 13 reviews are from the Terra Restaurant and Bar (formerly occupied by Grand Cru) reviews archive.