70 Mill Rock Road East
Old Saybrook, CT 06475Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.terranostradining.com/
- Phone: 8603918626
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday: 11:30am-2:30pm
Dinner: Monday- Saturday: 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Terra Nostra
Terra Nostra is a Fine Italian Dining and Steak Restaurant located in Old Saybrook, CT.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Terra Nostra reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great DinnerFreddyDined on 1/17/2014Our family had a wonderful dinner. The food was delicious, though we didn't care for the bloody marys. The tables were nicely spaced for privacy. The fireplace was added warmth and ambiance on a cold night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, ambience and overallJuniperDined on 11/8/2013Food, ambience and overall experience was very disappointing. Strolling and singing musician was way too loud and disruptive to the entire evening. Management needs to sharpen all aspects of this restaurant before gaining a regular following. My party of guests and I were very unhappy with our experience.
- Pleasant surprisefirsttimeDined on 11/7/2013We didn't know what to expect. We were taking our granddaughters and son. WE had a great experience. Food was excellent and the staff was very pleasant. Would definitely recommend the restaurant--already have!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid MealyourskepticDined on 10/25/2013Service fast and friendly. Food was very good. For the price, it was excellent. I would say good for all types - families, couples, groups, etc. It was my first trip here and I would certainly go back.Special Features:
- Terra Nostra in Ft. Meyers FLadifferentTerraNostraDined on 10/21/2013The owners should consider a better marketing plan than what they currently use. The restaurant was clean, food was very good, service was very good, and the bar well stocked. The place was near empty. The area they are located is a bit of a snow-bird region, but the quality of food and service, should have many year round residents filling the empty tables. It is the first Italian restaurant I've dined at where the aroma of roasted garlic hasn't filled the air, maybe they should consider this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the areaAnthonyCTVIPDined on 10/19/2013We waited a while before trying this new restaurant giving them time to settle in. I would say overall, a B- leaning toward a B. We split an appetizer (calamari) which was fine. The entrees were also good, perhaps even very good, but the accompanying scalloped potatoes were raw. Hot. Creamy. But raw. Throughout the meal the wait staff were very aggressive clearing plates, sometimes asking to clear even before we were done. We realized as we left we were at the table less than forty minutes. This restaurant is priced to compete with higher level restaurants in the area and needs to step up their game is they are going to succeed (which might explain why they were only half full on a Saturday night).Special Features:
- Good EveningJTMTPTDined on 10/4/2013Three of us shared a good bottle of wine and each had a different pasta entree. Generous portions well cooked made for a good evening. Deserts are not a high light. A genuine interest in the customer's satisfaction is evident. All in all we had a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining at its finestDebbieandDaveDined on 9/14/2013We have been to Terra Nostra several times throughout the past few months and have never been disappointed. The food is cooked to perfection and we have yet to have a meal that was not exceptional. We have been there several times as just the two of us and also another time with a larger group and everyone in the group thoroughly enjoyed their meal. The staff is top notch and really knows how to make you feel welcome. We would recommend this restaurant to anybody and can't wait to go back. Worth every penny!Special Features: