Terebinth Patisserie & Bistro
717 Eden Way N
Chesapeake, VA 23320Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Terebinth Patisserie & Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.terebinthlove.com/#!
- Phone: 7574100900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Terebinth Patisserie & Bistro
Terebinth Patisserie and Bistro is an award winning restaurant located in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake. We are proud to serve you an exceptional food experience using high quality ingredients all handcrafted from scratch on premises. We offer an array of fine pastries which include tantalizing tarts, amazing cake tortes, and who can resist the ever decadent french macaron just to name a few. Should your food cry be for savory eats we are happy to accommodate. Our selection of Panini, Salads, and bistro entrees will wrangle the hunger every time. We look forward to serving you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Terebinth Patisserie & Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Seating is an issueOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2013My husband and I attempted to have lunch here this past Tuesday. I made a reservation a few hours in advance and seating choices weren't given. We ended up running 15 minutes late past our reservation time and there was initial confusion about our reservation. We were seated in what looks like a waiting area in the back of the restaurant. We were then told the reservation we had made was for their outdoor tables which would have be okay if 1 we had specifically stated we wanted to sit outside and 2 it wasn't nearly 100 degrees outside. Miscommunication between the staff seems to be an issue here and it is not in good customer service to inform a patron they chose to sit outside when there was no choice given. We waited 20 minutes and left.Special Features:
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/29/2013Pleasant staff and adequate food. Interior is a confused setting with a passable front seating area and a back area that looks like a place where staff meetings are held but still serves as secondary guest seating. Look and functions more like a work in progress than a finished, polished operation.
- Lunch with a friendKayJDined on 7/31/2013As always, I had a very delicious lunch at Terebinth. The lemonade is refreshing and I love the small pieces of toasted bread and relish that you get when you arrive. The salads are so good and the sandwiches are to die for. Of course we ended with the heavenly macaroons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!JessDined on 7/10/2013I took a small group to Terebinth for lunch. It was our first experience going but we will most definitely be back. The service was outstanding and I was very impressed with the way the server went out of his way to make us feel welcome on our first visit. And the food was amazing! The entrees were a good size and very filling but OMG, the macarons! After visiting France last year, I can confidently say that the macarons at Terebinth are easily on par with the best macarons in France! As first time visitors we each received a free macaron for dessert...but they were so good we had to bring home an additional dozen! I highly recommend Terebinth (and the salted caramel macaron)!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.