5760 Seminole Way
Holywood, FL 33314Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tequilaranch.com/
- Phone: (954) 556-7430
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Ivan Murano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Looking for a fun place to celebrate your special occasion? Tequila Ranch can cater any party size up to 300 guests.
We have indoor and outdoor seating.
Select one of our preset menus or we can customize a menu to your liking!
- Private Party Contact: Kamini Ramsaran 954-556-7430x
- Entertainment: Live DJ's Friday & Saturday Nights
A word from Tequila Ranch
Welcome to Tequila Ranch! We are an authentic Mexican restaurant with the perfect blend of food and entertainment. We offer the most refreshing homemade Margaritas and Sangria to go along with our authentic Mexican cuisine that is hand-crafted with passion and cultural roots by our Chef. Our savory meal presentations complement our usage of traditional Mexican ingredients! From our authentic cuisine, décor and ambiance, to our live Latin entertainment, Tequila Ranch is truly a unique experience! We look forward to seeing you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Tequila Ranch - Best Restaurants in Hollywood ›
Tequila Ranch reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (14)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)fit for foodies (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (3)scenic view (2)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/7/2014I've eaten here on several occasions and it has been enjoyable. But this last experience did not go well. Our waitress made a few mistakes (OK she was new. No big deal.) But then when my food came out wrong and I pointed it out, she came over and started arguing with me about what I ordered! I ordered a quesadilla appetizer and she asked if I wanted chicken. I said, "no meat." She took that to mean cheese only. When I told her I had only gotten cheese and tortilla, she told me I ordered cheese only. I tried to nicely say that I wanted it how it came but just no chicken. And she insisted I ordered it cheese only! So frustrating. I had to call the manager. He took care of things. But it was very disappointing.Special Features:
- Good service, disappointing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/11/2014We got the sampler plate. The quesadilla was OK, the taco's were inedible - cold (not room temp, actually cold) and tasteless. Teh rest was marginal. I would not go again.
- SteveDined on 10/10/2014Your Happy Hour until 9pm is a BIG plus on a Friday night, my husband and I enjoyed ourselves, the music, ambiance = a great evening. Will do again without hesitation.Special Features:
- Decent PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/2/2014Food was good. The Margarita (one with Pama liqueur and Patron) was not very good (both in taste and strength). It has a lively atmosphere and one side looks out over the lake with fountains.Special Features:
- Good food, good environmentLoveDiningVIPDined on 9/30/2014Both the taco salad and the steak salad with homemade honey mustard dressing were perfect. The server was attentive and helpful. The tres leches dessert wasn't quite what I was hoping (even though it was huge) but the flan made up for it.Special Features:
- Lacking in FlavorAlenaVIPDined on 9/14/2014When you can't tell the difference between the chicken and pork taco, that's not good. The waitress was pleasant but just not dressed for the occasion. The uniforms were sloppy and she had long, and I mean long, bright green nails, which was a little distracting. She forgot to bring my friend's drink when the meal came, so we cancelled it. I honestly will not return to this restaurant. The food was tasteless.
- Birthday celebrationLadylawncutterDined on 9/6/2014I selected Tequila Ranch for my recent birthday dinner based on past experience and it did not disappoint! We were a group of 14 and Amber, our server, was on top of everything. She was timely in taking our drink and dinner order. The service was amazing and her attention to our needs was awesome. The menu provided just the right variety to meet everyone's likes and dietary needs. The food was delicious and the portion size was quite generous. The only downside was the temperature of the restaurant. It was very warm. That AC needs to be cranked up in South Florida!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fpod was averagerayray23Dined on 9/6/2014The guacamole didnt have any flavor but the main dishes were good. The service was slow but friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/22/2014Worst Mexican we ever had...don't waste your time any money!
- Authentic Mexican? Really?MarcMIAVIPDined on 8/19/2014Food was ok. Fajita pork was not even cut. Whole chunks. 25 minutes for drinks and experience was definitely not what I expected. Never going again..
- The ServiceLuvmywifeDined on 8/14/2014The service was awesome. Not the mentioned the made at the table guacamole was delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014The food was delicious and although there were 10 in our party came out very quickly. Our waiter Randy was spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good before a show at Hard RockBuffaDined on 8/2/2014Good choice before a concert or comedy show at Hard Rock. Good food & DrinksSpecial Features:
- The following 31 reviews are from the Tequila Ranch reviews archive.
- New great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2014First time at TR for dinner. Love good Mexican food. And being from So. California I think I know great Mex food. The menu is nice with just enough variety. Although, no burritos. The table side guac was so yummy! The carnitas cooked properly-crispy outside but still moist inside. The surf and turf was perfect!! They are under new management. Try it :) I will eat there again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightPweeDined on 7/18/2014Started my bday celebration here with dinner with friends and family perfect location and atmosphere to the begining of a Wonderful night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expected...OverratedDined on 7/11/2014The restaurant was not what I expected. The food & drinks were definitely overpriced... I had a steak quesadilla & it was $15 for something that should've been $8-$10. I also has a mango martini for $16! The server made my party deel as if we were in a rush to eat. We quickly dined & went down to Wet Willy's & had much better drinks for far less $$$. I would only recommend this palce if you need a quick bite to eat for lunch & you just happen to be at the Hard Rock.Special Features:
- Nothing special for birthdaysTorolocoVIPDined on 7/4/2014My wife's bday is on July 4th and I understand they were busy that day. We had a party of 9 people and there was no special birthday dessert or treatment. We ordered a dessert and paid for it and mentioned that it was her birthday. We had to ask for a candle. Not good or special treatment. Food and drinks were ok.
- Yummy guacamoleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/13/2014Best table side guacamole I've ever had. Good wait staff. Fun for groups. Decent priced food, expensive drinks.Special Features:
- Bad! Never again!!LuluVIPDined on 6/7/2014Hostess would not open a section for us. Drinks $16.00 each, no liquor! Really? Food fair! Ordered steak fajita with an up charge for chicken, thinking its a few $. Cost $29.00. Ridiculous for that place. It certainly was not high end. Should have eaten elsewhere. The manager was very argumentative about the bill. The sever was the only good thing about that place, nice polite boy.
- mdtrainerDined on 6/5/2014We went there for dinner the other night and it was really good. The food and service was excellent . We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- GREAT SPOTRabbitDined on 5/24/2014The food was awesome. Everyone in my party was very pleased with the overall experience. Randy, the waiter, was very kind, professional, courteous and readily available to meet our needs. I will definitely go back to Tequila ranch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/16/2014We sat outside on Friday night, May 16th. Randy was our server and he was truly outstanding. We go down to the Hardrock area for concerts all the time and will absolutely be back to Tequila Ranch because of Randy. Thank you so incredibly much for making my birthday dinner enjoyable! The only slight issue we had was that when I called the hostess to let them know we were going to be about 15 minutes late, they said they didn't have our reservation. I made the reservation through opentable and had a confirmation number. The hostess said they make confirmation calls the day before and if they don't hear from the guest, they erase the reservation. I never received a call and thus my reservation was erased. They took care of us anyway ;-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly goodAuthenticDined on 5/16/2014I am a Mexican food expert snob. I was surprised by what I expected to be a chain restaurant food menu which turned out to be excellent authentic Mexican. The guacamole that was made at the table was fantastic. We had the arracharras and the fajitas with shrimp. The steak was done as requested rare, and very tender and excellent. The shrimp fajitas were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Concert VenueBestisDined on 5/16/2014Great place to start the night. Nice Happy Hour, Margaritas were delish! Waiter could have been a bit more attentive. Still food was good and off to our concert we went.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Quick DinnerAMMIAVIPDined on 4/26/2014We dined here before our concert at the Hard Rock Live. No complaints, it was quick, good food.Special Features:
- Excellent food, great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014Came here with some out of town guests and was very surprised. The food was delicious! The ingredients were fresh and the menu had a wide variety of choices. I recommend the guacamole made table side, it was tasty and the chips were crispy and fresh. The margarita menu was extensive, the choices were unique but there were also some classics. For dessert we had the churros which I highly recommend. The wine bottle prices were excellent, I'll be returning to enjoy another bottle of Merlot with my food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentically badEW50Dined on 3/15/2014Tried to get a quick bite before a show and prob should have just had the nachos from the snack bar. The sangria was overly sweet with the taste of wine that had turned. The apps that we ended up getting were barely edible. The pork tacos were nothing but fat and everything but the queso lacked salt. Overall not impressed and not going back.
- OverpricedCooperDined on 3/8/2014I ordered a Martini and the server acted like he didn't even know what that was. When the drink came, I had to send it back because it literally tasted like water. He brought me another one that wasn't much better. It was in a very small glass and they charged me $18.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible. The food was just okay. We will not go back and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. (Server was very sweet and attentive though).
- Good food and good service.PhilDined on 3/1/2014We were a party of four with a reservation. There was no wait when we arrived before we were seated. We started with drinks and the table side guacamole prep, which was excellent. Salsa and chips were also on the table. We had three different dishes at the table--two of us ordered the same thing. All of the dishes were excellent and the server was very efficient and pleasant. All in all, the meal and service were excellent. For me, I could have done without the men's room attendant. While a very pleasant fellow, I am fully capable of washing and drying my hands without assistance. The flip side, of course is that the attendant is gainfully employed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014There are so many great things about this restaurant. The outdoor and indoor bars are lively for a night out. The seating area by the bar/dj booth is perfect for groups of friends wanting a night out. The booths are perfect for a romantic evening. The food is delicious and service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Service and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2013Joel the manager was outstanding. Jose our waiter was also outstanding.Special Features:
- Service was not that good.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/19/2013Service was not that good. Our waiter was literally an idiot.
- My wife's drink took 35 minutesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/4/2013My wife's drink took 35 minutes to arrive at our table. The service was sporadic and many confused servers attempted to deliver the wrong food to our table
- The food was cold and notOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/28/2012The food was cold and not tasty. They never removed the plates from our table until after we paid the bill.
- Just okay...Restaurant isPartyplannerDined on 9/1/2012Just okay...Restaurant is redoing their menu accorind to the manager so maybe we'll give it another try. Margaritas should have been served in nicer glasses.
- We visited Tequila Ranch beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2012We visited Tequila Ranch before a show at Hard Rock. Since we went early, it was not crowded, but the whole place was very crowded after the concert, around 9:00. The food was good, especially the guacamole. It was a bit pricey for Mexican (Our party of 4 with two pitchers of margaritas and one appetizer paid $144.00 -- 18% tip is included), but it was very good and not as expensive as some of the other restaurants in Hard Rock. We wanted to linger at the table, especially since it wasn't very crowded, and the waitress was accepting of that.Special Features:
- Terrible service, wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/27/2012Terrible service, wait staff did not speak or understand english. Steak was chewy, unedible. Would not return or recommend.
- The food was good but definitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/16/2012The food was good but definitely over priced. They offer chips and salsa and guacomole but don't tell you the guacomole costs $15. Could have a better meal elsewhere for the totoal cost of bill.
- Good hang out and fun ambienceMargieVIPDined on 4/27/2012Fun to hang out with friends. Food was good. Our waiter was very nice, but the staff at the front didn't seem to have it all together.Special Features:
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/20/2012The waiter was in a rush. The food was not tasty and they charge for everything $3.65 for salsa.We were expecting a bull that had been removed.Special Features: