Teo's & Mano A Mano
691 Corydon Ave
Winnipeg, MB R3M 0W4Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Teo's & Mano A Mano
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.teosandmanoamano.com/
- Phone: 2044146305
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 7:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Dustin Pajak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our restaurant side can hold 30-35 people we can do special menus and functions . This area has its own bar and entrance way.
- Private Party Contact: Charles 2044146305
- Entertainment: Live music on Wednesdays and Thursdays
Local DJs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
A word from Teo's & Mano A Mano
Neighborhood restaurant and lounge bringing something new and fresh to heart of little Italy. We feature an intimate and elegant dining room with a contemporary upscale casual lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Teo's & Mano A Mano reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (5)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Mano a Mano a Must!gandsDined on 8/29/2014What a find! Excellent menu selection - everything from classic pizza to some excellent exotic fare! (LOVED the couscous appy and the primi with the smoked arctic char!) And an interesting (and good!) wine selection, too. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Awesome food!SmokyguyVIPDined on 6/1/2014Three of us ate on Sunday night on the patio. The black kale salad had a variety of fruits, nuts and vegetables to make it a flavourful and unique dish. I had the lobster pasta. The sauce was rich and full of fresh lobster. My partners had the roasted chicken and Ham and pinapple pizza. Both dishes were equally good. The only disappointment was the sangria which was tasteless and bitter. Oh and the bruschetta trio was very tasty. I would definitely come here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 14 reviews are from the Teo's & Mano A Mano reviews archive.
- Very nice, will go back.beer2beerDined on 4/26/2014The restaurant has recently been redone and looks great. We had no problems with our reservations and the atmosphere was very energetic for the evening. Our server was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with our menu questions. The lounge was busy with lots of beers on tap. We had some great wines to choose from for our meal. Our favorite menu item was the oven fired pizza, very good and perfect for sharing. We are definitely going back. I am looking forward to having a beer on the patio area on those warm summer afternoons or evenings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was greateatum2upDined on 4/26/2014We ate in the Teo portion of the restaurant which was a bit loud. The service was good. Some of the dishes were tasty but the toasted bread that was brought out tasted stale. The waitress did bring fresher toasted bread and a free additional appetizer. The experience was positive enough to return.Special Features:
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Needed to find a place for a last minute dinner with a group of friends and happened to stumble upon Teo's through word of mouth. Decided to try it out and was pleasantly satisfied with the overall dining experience. Unique and tasty menu. Trendy and mellow ambiance. Staff was great. They were able to accomodate a friends allery to gluten and nuts. Will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience/good foodGrandmalindaDined on 4/15/2014We enjoyed a great dinner the other night. My kale salad was awesome and I had the wood fired chicken. I liked that but found one of my pieces had very little meat. The portion size was large enough though. Presentation was very good. Wine selection is not huge but covered a fair number of choices. Our server was exceptionally pleasant and answered all of my questions regarding the menu. My spouse ordered the beet salad and wood fired pizza which he really enjoyed. He said the italian sausage on the pizza was absolutely great. We will definitely return to this restaurant as the atmosphere was very relaxing and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/12/2014We each had the kale salad and shared a pepperoni pizza. Both dishes were very flavorful and nicely presented. The restaurant's décor is elegant in dark brown shades and the noise level was low despite the fact the restaurant was full when we arrived. Service was very good. This restaurant will definitely become a regular for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza pizzaLuckyduckDined on 4/4/2014Pizza is probably the best on the menu. Service is very very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we were asked if we preferred60thbirthdayDined on 4/1/2014we were asked if we preferred lounge or restaurant side even though they do keep the restaurant side closed during weeknights (or so we were told). They were very gracious to open it up for us and later additional diners sat there too. Food is good but we didn't find anything outstanding. The calamari was great! Wobbly tables. Adding white tablecloths would definitely add to the ambience and be more romantic. Our hostess/waitress was very friendly, helpful and efficient. Cocktails great. yummy Bellini!Special Features:
- Nice place, good service andGrantDined on 3/28/2014Nice place, good service and quality food. Would be a great spot in summer. All around good experience. I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hit or missrockstarDined on 3/15/2014Our entrees were great. I had the gnudi with scallops and my husband had the black cod on a white bean puttanesca. my meal was good value but his was a little overpriced. Portions were large. We started with the kale salad and it was horrible. Too oniony and Acidic. The service was on par with earls or moxies... There was some loud talking between staff who forgot there were customers there. Not very professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced mediocre food.everythingsblueDined on 3/14/2014Overcooked Lamb Soggy cucumber/tomato salad Pizza was goodSpecial Features:
- Thinking warmer weathercookingagainDined on 3/13/2014My daughter and I had a lovely time together at Teos the other night. We were greetly warmly and shown the different spaces in the bar and restaurant. Beautiful decor! It will be great to go back when the garage door front is open to the street. We enjoyed everything we ordered especially the grilled lamb chops. The bruschetta with beef was good as well although a tad too salty. The beet salad was somewhat lacking in flavor. We will certainly return another time.Special Features:
- Nice eveningFrozenmosquitoDined on 3/7/2014Great restaurant withe excellent food and a nice lively vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Food and ServiceGB1976Dined on 2/22/2014Unfortunately, each of the menu items that both me and my wife had were poor. The bruschettas sounded interesting but were served on a very thick slice of bread so they were heavy and bland. The arancini should be renamed a cucumber arancini as opposed to duck thigh as I didn't see much duck (but there was a ton of cucumber). The server was poor ... She didn't seem to know the menu or the wine list.
- Great valentines day experienceBensonDined on 2/14/2014First time at Mano A Mano, last minute reservation and couldn't have asked for more. Excellent service great food and even better atmosphere. Will go again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.