TENDER steak & seafood - Luxor
3900 Las Vegas Blvd South
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Luxor Hotel and Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
TENDER steak & seafood - Luxor
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.luxor.com/restaurants/tender.aspx
- Phone: 7022624778
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: KC Fazel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: TENDER steak & seafood at Luxor Hotel and Casino offers an expansive menu and an award-winning wine list. The restaurant boasts a main dining room, bar and lounge and two smaller private dining rooms for meetings, small parties and more, accommodating 15 to 30 guests, respectively.
- Private Party Contact: Darrilyn Cry 7022624720
A word from TENDER steak & seafood - Luxor
At TENDER® steak & seafood, you"ll enjoy top-quality aged beef selections from around the world and other delicacies prepared by award winning chef KC Fazel. To complement your meal, enjoy selections from our award winning wine room.Continued
Located on the casino level, Tender Steakhouse offers a warm, rich environment with its cherry wood décor and soft intimate lighting.
Located on the casino level, Tender Steakhouse offers a warm, rich environment with its cherry wood décor and soft intimate lighting.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
TENDER steak & seafood - Luxor reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (69)romantic (69)notable wine list (35)fit for foodies (31)good for groups (21)hot spot (10)kid-friendly (5)neighborhood gem (4)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Can I eat there again tonight?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We went with the Tomahawk rib-eye. We couldn't have made a better choice. It was flavorful, juicy and was cooked perfectly. The wait-staff were friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- Did enjoy itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Very careful, polite and attentative service, excellent dinner. Thank you for the special birthday surprise which was appreciated very much! Will recommend the restaurant to our friends in Switzerland who will visit Las Vegas and will certainly return, too.Special Features:
- Not what we expectedFortheloveoffoodDined on 9/15/2014We had been told about Tender by a friend. Myhusband had steak and Ihad the lobster ravioli. Both meals were well cooked yet very bland. We also had appetizers that were equally disapointing. We found the service to be slow considering there was hardly anyone there. Finally the overall price of the meal was extreme considering this is nowhere close to a top quality restaurant.Special Features:
- ExcellentPaulDined on 9/14/2014Excellent experience. Kobe steak was Amazing. High quality service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth a visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I booked here as our last "splash out" night in Vegas. To be honest, it is well worth a visit but may not deserve all the hype. Service was agonisingly slow, waiter was utterly confused when I asked for a wine by the bin number & asked for it to be opened ready for the main course. My oysters were good if not dramatic. What was dramatic was the horseradish sauce that came with them DO NOT take a large dip it will remove your sinuses! Main course, meat very well done and very tasty (we had the 22oz bone in Black Angus rib eye @$84), table accompaniments were fair (lyonnaise potatoes and asparagus) and went well with the wine. Bad points? A VERY noisy party at the next table, all in, all, however, a pleasant couple of hours.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2014Best steak dinner I have ever had!! Will definitely go back next time I am in Vegas.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in VegasAsianconnoisseurDined on 9/8/2014Tender Steak and Seafood literally blew our taste buds away! One of the best and PERFECTLY done steaks I've ever had. Service impeccable, recommend highly if you want a great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerRichardVIPDined on 9/6/2014Overall disappointed in the wait staff slow service they had 2 servers per table they could not communicate between the two. With two servers you would think our food would be out in a decent time it was not, had to get the manager to bring us some more water, never got additional bread we asked for. The food was good, prepared per order and tasted good. A little pricey for the service we got.
- Good food guysDineoutinvegasDined on 9/5/2014Excellent food and service highly recommend this spotSpecial Features:
- Party of 7 had a great timeAwesomeDined on 9/5/2014My family was in Vegas to celebrate my 60th birthday, and we all had a great time and a great meal! Everyone raved about their dinner!Special Features:
- Loved the foodsteakluverDined on 9/3/2014I really loved the food here. Great selection of meats and seafoods. Cooked to perfection. The staff was great and worked very hard to make sure you were satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a romantic dinner.NotjustbecauseDined on 9/2/2014The restaurant has low light, nice ambient music, the food is very good. The place looks solitair. I think the illumination on the booths could be a little bit higher without losing the intimate feeling, just to see your meal a little but better. Service is good. If you look for a place to know people and begin a relationship go anywhere else. If you are with your couple and want an intimate, quiet, romantic place, this is for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tender Steak & Seafood Reviewjj4luxDined on 8/30/2014The three Filet Mignon sample plater with Lobster risotto was very good. The Filet Mignon was cooked medium and the dipping sauce was a good combination.Special Features:
- Classy place!dleafyDined on 8/28/2014We have just returned for our second visit and if anything, the quality of the food has improved. The desserts especially we're fabulous. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find At LuxordrsbattenVIPDined on 8/28/2014Spent the night at Luxor and was looking for a good meal and martini. Tender had both with reasonable prices, great food, and large martinis. Service was professional and good. Both seafood and steaks are very good here. Will rest there again when we return to Luxor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014What an experience! Everything was perfect. Food was sinfully delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect!peel02rDined on 8/27/2014We had our wedding in the luxor on 27th August and booked this restaurant for our wedding breakfast for our party of 6. It was perfect and would go here again. The lighting and atmosphere was very intimate, there is an extensive choice of food and wine, and although it is a steakhouse even my vegetarian husband had choices of meals. The quality of food was top notch. Best steak I have had in a long time and was cooked perfectly to my liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent but nothing specialmonkeycatDined on 8/25/2014This was definitely decent but not anything special. The service was very slow and while the food was ok, it wasn't anything I'd tell someone they just have to try. If you're staying at the Luxor then it might be a good option since it's convenient.Special Features:
- Our Anniversary DinnerAugustaDined on 8/25/2014I read the reviews of the place on another website and was a little skeptical of the service. The service was great but the food was not 4 stars. The lobster bisque was not great and the organic baked chicken in mushrooms was very basic. The filet mignon steak was not that good as per my husband.Special Features:
- A Fabulous EveninglittlelokiDined on 8/24/2014What a wonderful time! We had reservations at Tender were our palates were singing; my husband had the mixed grill and the only complaint he had was he didn't have enough room to finish it. My dish was the bison osso buco and I cannot praise the chefs enough. Next time we might have to find a way to save room for dessert too as those were just as tempting. Jabbawakeez were incredible and a must see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Euphoric exceptPickyEaterDined on 8/16/2014Like so many restaurants we were seated or grouped in one cluster of tables when there were so many other tables available and as luck would have it we were seated next to the table with two loud women who have that lifetime of smoker/drinker voices recounting family memories and cackling at their recent reunioned niece who in all aspects was much more refined than her matriarchs. Having said that, the service was outstanding the appetizers and main course were strike-me-down amazing. If you want one of the best dining experiences in town go to Tender; if you're like our group of 4 get the latest reservation and ask for a table in a quiet spot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- unexpectedly deliciousssl78Dined on 8/14/2014We've eaten here before and this was our third time. The menu hadn't changed much in 3 years. They made me a dish that was only on the pre fixe menu - short rib ravioli. I didn't like it and ate only 1 1/2 out of 5. The waiter I know noticed but he never once asked if everything was okay and if we liked what we received. And then we got a totally different waiter after receiving our food. He was nice but still no one seemed to care that I ate practically nothing I ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish I could give 6 starsilikewineDined on 8/8/2014Celebrating Anniversary and Birthday we first went to Tender on the 8th of Aug.So good we came back on 9th and brought friends.They are foodies and declared it the one of the best dining experiences they had. We all had different dishes and shared. Each and every one so good. The cheese course was excellent. Service was excellent! Thomas, our waiter for both nights was pleasant and professional. James, the manager came by our table and seemed genuinely glad we were enjoying our evening.Special Features:
- Waitstaff and food very goodcatloveDined on 8/5/2014The waitstaff were very friendly and looked for connections to make you feel welcomed. The food was very good, prepared as ordered. The dining room was sparsely occupied which could reflect the prices which I would consider quite high. For a nice treat this steakhouse is a good choice but not for everyday for the common man or woman. Dinner for four was $400.
- Amazing experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014Everything was amazing. The steak was cooked perfectly! My favorite part of the meal was the lobster bisque. It was to die for. The only reason I didn't give the food 5 stars is because I ordered a side of the truffle mac & cheese and was a bit disappointed by that. Other than that everything was superb. Service is great & you never feel neglected during the meal. Having said that be prepared to spend a pretty penny here. Four of us ate and each got the 8 ounce filet mignon a side and 3 of us got a bowl of the lobster bisque and our bill was about $300. This was way more than we have ever spent on a meal in Vegas. Had it not been for a MyVegas comp that saved us about $75 we may not have eaten here but it was well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice dinnerjwm1952VIPDined on 8/3/2014Nice steakhouse. All dishes were very good. Service attentive and excellent. Compared to other Vegas steakhouses, the choices of different types of beef and price were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite Vegas restaurant!steak4allDined on 7/31/2014The quality of the food is amazing! Best meal I have ever had. The menu is varied. Our party of 6 each had a different entre, and we were all very pleased!! The ambience is very old-school steakhouse. The service was wonderful. It's my new favorite Vegas restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb cuisine, decent service.WineNerdonaBudgetDined on 7/31/2014I was drawn to this restaurant via the coupon I received from my hotel, the website photos, and the menu. Lots of organic / free range ingredients, which I avidly support whenever possible. Great wine list - many choices, even for us folks who can't afford to blow several hundreds of dollars on dinner. The half chicken with mushrooms was a delight, the chocolate soufflé was incredible. The server was somewhat distracted and / or uninterested in his restaurant, but he was courteous and made no errors. He just seemed to have better things to do than talk to us or learn about fine cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & ServicesHarborAtBestDined on 7/26/2014Our entire tire meal was absolutely outstanding! The good was temp hit and not put in a microwave to heat. The lamb shank was the most tender piece of shank we ever had. My scallops melted in my mouth. I didn't care for the food in which my scallops were in. I wish I would have changed it perhaps for a rice pilaf. Ralph & Juan provided top notch precessional service. New the menu items when we had questions. They didn't second guess and made good recommendations. We wl most definitely be dining when we return to Las Vegas. Hats off to the Chef!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing goodLuv2dineDined on 7/25/2014It was amazing!such great service! We didn't have to wait too long to for the food, variety of filet mignon steak we ordered for tasting was excellent! It was cooked the right temperature and we all loved it! We will be back again! I craving their food already it was so good!!👍🍴😋Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic!foodie25Dined on 7/22/2014I definitely recommend the white fish :) It was to die for!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game for Game?FoodArtLoverDined on 7/22/2014The game platter was very good -- bison was excellent, the elk also was tasty, although I like my venison less than well done. The wine selections were disappointing - they substituted other wines than those listed on the menu. Ambience was fabulous, great either for groups or for a romantic dinner. The service was wonderful. They had a unique display of animal horns on the wall. I would go back and try other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HuskerDined on 7/15/2014Throughly enjoyed the dining experience. The food was delicious and waite staff was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding!willows08Dined on 7/11/2014Service and food was amazing. will definately be back :)Special Features:
- Fantastic DinnerElizabethDined on 7/10/2014My friends and I went to TENDER for dinner. We got the prix fixe dinner for $45. I got the rib ravioli, steak and the dessert sampler. All of the food was fantastic! The steak portion was the perfect size and was very tasty! All of the food was amazing, I would definitely go back again and recommend it to all of my friends.Special Features:
- Good Food Very ExpensiveWineGirlDined on 7/8/2014After being in Vegas for a week and losing a bunch of money in the slots, this was really not the place we should have gone. The food is good, but pricey.Special Features:
- WonderfulsdvaldezDined on 7/8/2014We were a large varied group, but restaurant was able to accommodate with ease. Service exceptional and friendly. Food was tasty and well presented. Dessert will be remembered for along timeSpecial Features:
- Anniversary Dinner!ReviewDined on 7/7/2014It was our 2nd time here, we celebrated our anniversary this time. The food is very good as is the service. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very good restaurantzancDined on 7/6/2014On our last night in Vegas we chose to dine at Tender because it was the nicest, most expensive restaurant at the Luxor. We had reservations, were seated promptly in the romantic and upscale dining area. Everything was fine until a large group of young men was seated next to us who were unfortunately loud, obnoxious and probably drunk. My husband finally complained to the manager who did speak to them. They quieted down some...and then ANOTHER group of very loud ADULTS stood around the table on the other side of us, obviously catching up with friends who were dining. While not the fault of the restaurant we found it odd that an upper class place didn't ask the diners to be quieter. Food was INCREDIBLE, steak tender and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous...RodsterDined on 7/6/2014Had another lovely dinner there....as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features: