TENDER steak & seafood - Luxor
3900 Las Vegas Blvd South
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Luxor Hotel and Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
TENDER steak & seafood - Luxor
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.luxor.com/restaurants/tender.aspx
- Phone: 7022624778
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: KC Fazel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: TENDER steak & seafood at Luxor Hotel and Casino offers an expansive menu and an award-winning wine list. The restaurant boasts a main dining room, bar and lounge and two smaller private dining rooms for meetings, small parties and more, accommodating 15 to 30 guests, respectively.
- Private Party Contact: Darrilyn Cry 7022624720
A word from TENDER steak & seafood - Luxor
At TENDER® steak & seafood, you"ll enjoy top-quality aged beef selections from around the world and other delicacies prepared by award winning chef KC Fazel. To complement your meal, enjoy selections from our award winning wine room.Continued
Located on the casino level, Tender Steakhouse offers a warm, rich environment with its cherry wood décor and soft intimate lighting.
Located on the casino level, Tender Steakhouse offers a warm, rich environment with its cherry wood décor and soft intimate lighting.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
TENDER steak & seafood - Luxor reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (71)notable wine list (33)fit for foodies (28)good for groups (22)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Decent but nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014This was definitely decent but not anything special. The service was very slow and while the food was ok, it wasn't anything I'd tell someone they just have to try. If you're staying at the Luxor then it might be a good option since it's convenient.Special Features:
- Our Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/25/2014I read the reviews of the place on another website and was a little skeptical of the service. The service was great but the food was not 4 stars. The lobster bisque was not great and the organic baked chicken in mushrooms was very basic. The filet mignon steak was not that good as per my husband.Special Features:
- A Fabulous EveninglittlelokiDined on 8/24/2014What a wonderful time! We had reservations at Tender were our palates were singing; my husband had the mixed grill and the only complaint he had was he didn't have enough room to finish it. My dish was the bison osso buco and I cannot praise the chefs enough. Next time we might have to find a way to save room for dessert too as those were just as tempting. Jabbawakeez were incredible and a must see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Euphoric exceptPickyEaterDined on 8/16/2014Like so many restaurants we were seated or grouped in one cluster of tables when there were so many other tables available and as luck would have it we were seated next to the table with two loud women who have that lifetime of smoker/drinker voices recounting family memories and cackling at their recent reunioned niece who in all aspects was much more refined than her matriarchs. Having said that, the service was outstanding the appetizers and main course were strike-me-down amazing. If you want one of the best dining experiences in town go to Tender; if you're like our group of 4 get the latest reservation and ask for a table in a quiet spot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- unexpectedly deliciousssl78Dined on 8/14/2014We've eaten here before and this was our third time. The menu hadn't changed much in 3 years. They made me a dish that was only on the pre fixe menu - short rib ravioli. I didn't like it and ate only 1 1/2 out of 5. The waiter I know noticed but he never once asked if everything was okay and if we liked what we received. And then we got a totally different waiter after receiving our food. He was nice but still no one seemed to care that I ate practically nothing I ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish I could give 6 starsilikewineDined on 8/8/2014Celebrating Anniversary and Birthday we first went to Tender on the 8th of Aug.So good we came back on 9th and brought friends.They are foodies and declared it the one of the best dining experiences they had. We all had different dishes and shared. Each and every one so good. The cheese course was excellent. Service was excellent! Thomas, our waiter for both nights was pleasant and professional. James, the manager came by our table and seemed genuinely glad we were enjoying our evening.Special Features:
- Waitstaff and food very goodcatloveDined on 8/5/2014The waitstaff were very friendly and looked for connections to make you feel welcomed. The food was very good, prepared as ordered. The dining room was sparsely occupied which could reflect the prices which I would consider quite high. For a nice treat this steakhouse is a good choice but not for everyday for the common man or woman. Dinner for four was $400.
- Amazing experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014Everything was amazing. The steak was cooked perfectly! My favorite part of the meal was the lobster bisque. It was to die for. The only reason I didn't give the food 5 stars is because I ordered a side of the truffle mac & cheese and was a bit disappointed by that. Other than that everything was superb. Service is great & you never feel neglected during the meal. Having said that be prepared to spend a pretty penny here. Four of us ate and each got the 8 ounce filet mignon a side and 3 of us got a bowl of the lobster bisque and our bill was about $300. This was way more than we have ever spent on a meal in Vegas. Had it not been for a MyVegas comp that saved us about $75 we may not have eaten here but it was well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice dinnerjwm1952VIPDined on 8/3/2014Nice steakhouse. All dishes were very good. Service attentive and excellent. Compared to other Vegas steakhouses, the choices of different types of beef and price were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite Vegas restaurant!steak4allDined on 7/31/2014The quality of the food is amazing! Best meal I have ever had. The menu is varied. Our party of 6 each had a different entre, and we were all very pleased!! The ambience is very old-school steakhouse. The service was wonderful. It's my new favorite Vegas restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb cuisine, decent service.WineNerdonaBudgetDined on 7/31/2014I was drawn to this restaurant via the coupon I received from my hotel, the website photos, and the menu. Lots of organic / free range ingredients, which I avidly support whenever possible. Great wine list - many choices, even for us folks who can't afford to blow several hundreds of dollars on dinner. The half chicken with mushrooms was a delight, the chocolate soufflé was incredible. The server was somewhat distracted and / or uninterested in his restaurant, but he was courteous and made no errors. He just seemed to have better things to do than talk to us or learn about fine cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & ServicesHarborAtBestDined on 7/26/2014Our entire tire meal was absolutely outstanding! The good was temp hit and not put in a microwave to heat. The lamb shank was the most tender piece of shank we ever had. My scallops melted in my mouth. I didn't care for the food in which my scallops were in. I wish I would have changed it perhaps for a rice pilaf. Ralph & Juan provided top notch precessional service. New the menu items when we had questions. They didn't second guess and made good recommendations. We wl most definitely be dining when we return to Las Vegas. Hats off to the Chef!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing goodLuv2dineDined on 7/25/2014It was amazing!such great service! We didn't have to wait too long to for the food, variety of filet mignon steak we ordered for tasting was excellent! It was cooked the right temperature and we all loved it! We will be back again! I craving their food already it was so good!!👍🍴😋Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic!foodie25Dined on 7/22/2014I definitely recommend the white fish :) It was to die for!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game for Game?FoodArtLoverDined on 7/22/2014The game platter was very good -- bison was excellent, the elk also was tasty, although I like my venison less than well done. The wine selections were disappointing - they substituted other wines than those listed on the menu. Ambience was fabulous, great either for groups or for a romantic dinner. The service was wonderful. They had a unique display of animal horns on the wall. I would go back and try other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HuskerDined on 7/15/2014Throughly enjoyed the dining experience. The food was delicious and waite staff was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding!willows08Dined on 7/11/2014Service and food was amazing. will definately be back :)Special Features:
- Fantastic DinnerElizabethDined on 7/10/2014My friends and I went to TENDER for dinner. We got the prix fixe dinner for $45. I got the rib ravioli, steak and the dessert sampler. All of the food was fantastic! The steak portion was the perfect size and was very tasty! All of the food was amazing, I would definitely go back again and recommend it to all of my friends.Special Features:
- Good Food Very ExpensiveWineGirlDined on 7/8/2014After being in Vegas for a week and losing a bunch of money in the slots, this was really not the place we should have gone. The food is good, but pricey.Special Features:
- WonderfulsdvaldezDined on 7/8/2014We were a large varied group, but restaurant was able to accommodate with ease. Service exceptional and friendly. Food was tasty and well presented. Dessert will be remembered for along timeSpecial Features:
- Anniversary Dinner!ReviewDined on 7/7/2014It was our 2nd time here, we celebrated our anniversary this time. The food is very good as is the service. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very good restaurantzancDined on 7/6/2014On our last night in Vegas we chose to dine at Tender because it was the nicest, most expensive restaurant at the Luxor. We had reservations, were seated promptly in the romantic and upscale dining area. Everything was fine until a large group of young men was seated next to us who were unfortunately loud, obnoxious and probably drunk. My husband finally complained to the manager who did speak to them. They quieted down some...and then ANOTHER group of very loud ADULTS stood around the table on the other side of us, obviously catching up with friends who were dining. While not the fault of the restaurant we found it odd that an upper class place didn't ask the diners to be quieter. Food was INCREDIBLE, steak tender and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous...RodsterDined on 7/6/2014Had another lovely dinner there....as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Excellente belissimoOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2014Excellent service, romantico, service excellent food excellent no rushing perfect Gracie J.santosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good servicenewtovegasDined on 7/5/2014great options for dinner. good service i liked the food a lot. if you're into fine dining try this one!Special Features:
- Underwhelming to say the least.....foodie4lifeDined on 7/5/2014Very disappointed in the quality and flavor of the meat. Ordered the filet sampler with only one out of the three worthy of a Vegas steak house. The ribeye was ordered medium. It came over done and under seasoned. Very very disappointing for the price!! The one thing we look forward to when going to Las Vegas is having a great meal. Needless to say it was the next night at Gordon Ramsey's Steakhouse, NOT TENDER!
- Fantastic Dining ExperienceJacksfactsDined on 7/2/2014Great food (best steak I've had in decades!), great service, great atmosphere --- what more can you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PitifulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/1/2014Service was dreadful, and the food was even worse. We left most of the steaks sitting on the table. You would have a better meal at Longhorn or Outback.
- Just how a steak house should beJustLoveGreatMealsDined on 6/29/2014Perfectly done, fabulously tasting steaks, simply presented in all their meaty splendor. Traditional sides, plus what has to be one of the best wild mushroom accompaniments available. To start (and in my case, end too, 'cause they were that good) with oysters -- again displayed in spectacularly classy and mouthwatering fashion -- was the icing on the cake.Special Features:
- Great service mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Had the trio of venison elk and bison I believe, surprisingly wasn't very gamey but they said chef recommends medium rare and only one piece of meat came that way the rest was well done. One piece was so tough and dry, which they did replace but came after we were done eating. My friend ordered lobster Mac or something like that and almost chipped his tooth, his words. I tried my friends steak and wasn't impressed. The foie gras appetizer was very good thou and the service was excellent. I've eaten there several times over ten years ago before they changed the name from Luxor Steakhouse but now that I eat at all the best places in LA Cal. and wherever else I travel I've cone to expect a lot more.
- good overall...travelguruDined on 6/27/2014The food was very good, my husband had the game trio and I had lobster, potatoes augratin were great and dessert trio was worth the calories. The only complaint would be regarding the service. I had made a reservation for 6, explaining that it was a special occasion and we were seated right next to the kitchen door, even though there were plenty of open tables. We had 2 servers, yet were unable to get a straw, after 3 requests, and bread was never refilled, even after an offer by the server and a request...not huge issues, but when you have a $700+ tab, with tip, you expect a little more attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth the moneyvacaDined on 6/26/2014The place looks amazing. With what I paid for my experience I expected a bit more. Good was so so, our server was not interested in us at all. No manager visit. Our server did spend a lot of time with a table next to us. I requested a quiet take for our honeymoon dinner, we were put right in the main dining with other tables. No care at all. Would not recommend and will not be back.Special Features:
- Absolutely FantasticJohnDined on 6/25/2014Great menu, excellent food and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dress how you wantanniversaryruinedDined on 6/22/2014If we spent $260 and dresses up according to the dress code why were people allowed in shorts and tank shirts!!!! Contact me for more!Special Features:
- Tender is rightStevecaneatDined on 6/21/2014Food selection, service and staff all were first rate. Waiting staff were attentive without being disruptive. Would go back in a flash.Special Features:
- Hankey23Dined on 6/20/2014A very pleasant experience. The restaurant is in the Luxor. I was not sure what to expect. I was very happy with the outcome. Steaks and Lamb done to perfection.Special Features:
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/16/2014The restaurant had a darker and formal feel to it. Service was prompt almost to a fault. We had our lobster bisque soup in 2 minutes. It was very creamy and full flavored. We shared a 20 OZ ribeye and a the cheesy potatoes. I ordered medium rare and got a medium well steak. It was average quality with no flavor. Very hard to justify the 55 dollar price. The potatoes were excellent. Our creme brulee was excellent, with a perfect shell. I would have done something besides a sugar cookie with it to contrast the dish, but that is minor. Overall, a fair steak house in a town with many exceptional ones.
- not for the average personhorribleDined on 6/15/2014We presented a $20 food/drink voucher when ordering as instructed on the voucher, and as soon as we did, we were treated like poor scumy beggars that should not be in your "high class" resturant. I would never ever suggest to anyone I knew to eat there.
- Great steakhouseKathleenVIPDined on 6/14/2014I was pleasantly surprised what a great steakhouse this was. It is much larger than I thought, and it had a great steakhouse vibe which I love. Our waiter was very nice and attentive and the food was very good.Special Features:
- Great StaffDiningWithRazDined on 6/13/2014I found the Tender to be almost too nice. I wish they would have had some sort of kids menu as I had no choice but to bring my 2 kids with my wife and mother-in-law. The staff was very helpful with letting the kids share a plate. The staff overall was excellent, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. My steak was cooked perfectly but I would have liked more seasoning. Overall a wonderful experience and would go back again (hopefully with just the wife).Special Features: