1010 Fleet Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bagbys1010.com/
- Phone: (410) 244-6867
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Hufnagel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Spencer Barroll (410) 215-2205x
- Special Events: If you are interested in holding a small or large group dining event at TEN TEN, our chef and knowledgeable staff would be delighted to assist you in creating the perfect event. If you would like more information regarding availability and the selections, please call (410) 215-2205 or email email@example.com.
- Cross Street: Between Exeter Street and Central Ave
- Public Transit: The Charm City Circulator, local buses, and water taxis all stop within blocks of our restaurant. Subway service, via the Shot Tower stop is only a short taxi ride away.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is available during dinner service. For lunch service and on Sundays, street parking - much of it free - is plentiful in our neighborhood, as are garage and lot spaces.
A word from Ten Ten
Join us at TEN TEN, a New American bistro, located in the historic Bagby Building on Fleet Street between Little Italy and Harbor East! Our restaurant - which includes a handsome bar, lounge, and an upper level dining area - serves modern American cuisine, along with classically-inspired cocktails and carefully selected beers and wines. A neighborhood café, elegant bistro and eclectic tavern all balanced into one beautiful and inviting space, TEN TEN is the sort of restaurant where everyone feels welcome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ten Ten - Best Restaurants in Harbor East ›
Ten Ten reviews from OpenTable diners
161 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (106)neighborhood gem (72)special occasion (49)good for groups (46)romantic (39)great for outdoor dining (27)great for lunch (25)notable wine list (24)hot spot (21)great for brunch (19)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Casual with great food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2014Started with two of their specialty cocktails, then we both had different wines for dinner. Appetizer of fried cornbread oysters with coleslaw; then I had the steak & lobster from the Wednesday night "Surf & Turf" menu; she had the seafood stew; I had the Cunninghams' Cuvee, while she had the Voignier as our dinner wines; shared some house made ice cream with coffee to end the meal. Everything was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Go Againjmb45Dined on 11/14/2014Limited but interesting menu, tasty food, reasonable prices, quiet and comfortable, good service -- nothing not to like.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Subpar experienceAnonymousDined on 11/12/2014This was my third time visiting Ten Ten. The first time I went I really enjoyed it, the second time was just fair, and so I decided to give it another shot this week. The food was subpar at best. The caesar salad was awful...so skimpy with the dressing you could barely taste it. All I tasted was lettuce leaves. The cocktails were astronomical in price considering they could be finished in 4 sips. The shrimp & grits entree was a very tiny portion. Only 4 pieces of shrimp, and barely any grits or sausage. At the end a cupcake was brought out for the diner with us who had a birthday. The cupcake icing was still frozen, and the cake tasted very old and stale. Overall the dining experience was awful for the $114+ spent for just two people. Will never go back.Special Features:
- Husband's Birthday CelebrationHeatherDined on 11/12/2014We celebrated my husband's 38th birthday at Ten Ten. It was our first time at the establishment and we had a really pleasant experience! We loved our server, the atmosphere was warm and inviting, the food was great, and we really enjoyed the specialty cocktails. They even presented my husband with a birthday cupcake! Definitely recommend for a special occasion, or a night out with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningtreatDined on 11/10/2014The food was very good and the service good...could have had a little more attention to our table-water, etc.Special Features:
- Before a ShowmarkmywordDined on 11/8/2014Wait staff was extremely pleasant and considerate to meet our time table. Drink options were very interesting... I had a Jack Rose which I have not had since college and went to a 30's style Dinner Club. The Fried Brussel Spout Entree was great! Others loved their Beet Salad /Mussels and Oysters Rockefeller. Desserts and coffee hit the spot. My wife's Salmon was not hot and could have been cooked through.Special Features:
- Amazing Amazing AmazingAmpersandVIPDined on 11/8/2014I cannot begin to describe how amazing my experience was this past Friday. It was my 24th Birthday and my boyfriend was taking me out to a nice dinner at Ten Ten. When I walked in, they immediately greeted me with a "Happy Birthday"- making me feel special from the get go. Our waitress was awesome, prompt, & knowledgeable. The cocktails were awesome, the local beer list was fantastic. The food was in a word, sublime. I had the bourbon glazed salmon- amazing, just so so good. After dinner, they surprised me with a AWESOME chocolate cupcake and a gift card to their restaurant. Ten Ten is my new favorite restaurant in Baltimore and I cannot wait to go back again!!!Special Features:
- Fantastic find in Harbor EastOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2014Overall had a great experience. The poutine was by far the best find, with generous portions and overall just delicious. Entrees are fine, not to die for but solid, albeit a little overpriced. Service was good. Some mistakes were made but addressed. All in all a good experience and place to check out.Special Features:
- our nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014This place was amazing and so was the staff and the food...I'm coming back very very soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealMichaelVIPDined on 10/31/2014Another great meal at Ten Ten. The "Bolton Hill" cocktail was amazing. The pork special entree was delicious. The service was good. All-in-all a great meal.Special Features:
- TenTen gets a 10BaltDined on 10/18/2014This was our first visit to TenTen. We are foodies at heart and love to try different locations. TenTen was next on our list. The service was top notch. Our waitress was excellent. Her service was only surpassed by the food. I had the rockfish. Terriific. The tablle also enjoyed the shrimp and grits and pork loin. Had the phenomenal in season oysters. WOW. Prices were reasonable compared to other high end restaurants in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!GottaeatDined on 10/17/2014Delicious food, excellent service- even brought over a champagne toast for a celebration (so nice!). LOVE the interior. Great ambiance. Easy valet. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalTaxingVIPDined on 10/16/2014Service attentive, food exceptional, beautiful layout- just perfect and no more expensive than far less perfect places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great group dinnermp6283Dined on 10/15/2014Easily able to accommodate our large group (10) at late notice on a weeknight. Excellent food, good wine in a comfortable environment. Definitely recommended.Special Features:
- Food was great!Pickyeater5Dined on 10/14/2014Went for lunch meeting - food and service were excellent. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Yummy but a bit lackingDCBostonVIPDined on 10/11/2014We were expecting a venue a bit more formal than what it turned out to be (there were televisions with the game on), but it was still nice. Brick walls, exposed vents, cool light fixtures. We ended up going with several small items because none of the items on the entree menu struck us. We would have liked to see more options as well. We had the special app (salmon bruschetta), the chesapeake crab fluffs, the fried brussels sprouts (our favorite), and the housemade pappardelle. Our bottle of wine, a Cab blend, was yummy but nothing spectacular. But the housemade icecreams for dessert were delicious. Although the hot tea was yummy (says the beau), I did not like my coffee. The last I will mentioned is out waiter, William. He was wonderful!Special Features:
- Cunningham's strikes againteachingwellVIPDined on 10/10/2014Whatever they're doing at the Cunningham Farm is working! Every part of the meal was enjoyable, from the house made bitters in the drinks to the bread to the presentation of the dessert. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JawseyVIPDined on 10/8/2014Second time there in a week. Brought a guest with us. Food, waitstaff wonderful. Will be back again soon😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JawseyVIPDined on 10/4/2014A wonderful restaurant with wonderful service. Food presentation perfect! Can't wait to return!Special Features:
- Great food and locationOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/3/2014I was visiting a friend in Baltimore and made reservations at Ten Ten. Best decision I made! The service was exceptional. The food was great (love the herb Parmesan fries). The location is also great. I always stay in Harbor East so the walk from the hotel was less than 2-3 minutes!! This is a hidden gem and will be my new go to place for lunch or dinner when visiting Baltimore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, annoying other guestsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/1/2014The food and Ten Ten was great. We did get somewhat rudely shushed by a gentleman from a table across the restaurant. I would contend that we weren't that loud, and we were one of three occupied tables in the restaurant. Oh well - had a great time anyway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemAMC1VIPDined on 9/27/2014Awesome experience. We were called in the afternoon to see if we had any needs or events to celebrate upon arrival. This was just the beginning of their outstanding customer service! Everything we ate was excellent - seasoned well and cooked perfectly. Will definitely come back.Special Features:
- Ten Ten gets a TenLLH1VIPDined on 9/25/2014My team and I wanted to grab lunch and have a work meeting near the Marriott Waterfront. We wanted nice food, a nice place to sit and talk for 2 hours. Ten Ten was great - they let us in a few moments early; gave us a corner table; served delicious food. I will definitely go back to Ten Ten. You should too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Attractive BistroLocavorisDined on 9/24/2014As part of the Bagby group, and having dined at Fleet Street Kitchen twice, it was an obvious comparison. I knew not to expect the same level of foodiness, so I wasn't disappointed at all. The oyster on the half shell--Chincoteagues, from the Delaware bay, I believe, were absolute fresh and delicious. The waitperson misdelivered fried oysters rather than the fried green tomatoes I ordered, but since I love oysters (and they were wonderful, if a bit small) I didn't make a fuss. The smoked chicken wings were large, meaty and flavorful, especially the dipping sauce (a rift on Russian Dressing?) My friends also enjoyed their dishes: the salmon, mac and cheese and fried green tomatoes. The classic sundae was as promised: classic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodmhh9VIPDined on 9/21/2014Been here three times this month! Great happy hour specials and awesome brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I thought the food was great, our waitress was very good and I enjoyed myself and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!MKD1Dined on 9/18/2014It was my first time eating there although it had been on my list for a long time.We were motivated to go there because they were supporting Moveable Feast's Dining Out For Life event and were going to a concert at Pier Six.What a great pairing.We sampled just about everything from their beer and wine flights special,crab fluffs(outstanding),their take on Poutine(delicious)and their trout entree(wonderful)!The service was great considering their were several large parties and the ambience is loft/industrial but cozy.We struck up conversations with those next to us which is always fun.It was one of the best overall dining experiences I have had in a while.Went to a hyped restaurant associated with a celbrity chef and it was uneven.Not here.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!EmilyPDined on 9/15/2014We had a great experience celebrating my 28th birthday! I've been meaning to try TenTen for a while as last year for my birthday we tried Fleet Street for the first time.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperiencesummerplaceDined on 9/12/2014This was our second time at this restaurant. Each time the service has been exemplary. Each time was with a group of 8 or more. Food was well presented and quite good. The waiter did an excellent job of describing each dish of which we inquired. We definitely will return. A very pleasant evening.Special Features:
- Delish!hifoodieDined on 9/12/2014Came here for couples night and was very impressed. Great food! Great service! Definitely will recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TEN TEN is a 10!TarsVIPDined on 9/9/2014Second time in two weeks I went to TEN TEN outstanding.Special Features:
- Girls Night Delight!stephaniecbDined on 9/5/2014What an amazing find! We've been to other Bagby's restaurants and liked them but this was our favorite! We like to try cool places for our girls' nights in the city without the complication of finding a place that works for us and kids. GREAT food, ambiance, service, beer selection (although small, good list). LOVE the crab puffs, steak tacos, shrimp and grits! DELISH!Special Features:
- Seriously Underrated BrunchSmokinJoeDined on 8/31/2014Bottomless Mimosas, inside or outside dining, delicious spin on classic brunch dishes. Favorite new brunch spot because everything we have tried here has been amazingSpecial Features:
- Anniversary dinnerJoshDined on 8/30/2014For our 1st anniversary, my wife and I were looking for somewhere in the City that we hadn't tried before. I read about Ten Ten online and decided to check it out based on all of the positive reviews, and the fact that I got hungry while reading their menu. Reservation was easy online, table was ready when they said it would. Great staff from the host, to the runners, to our waiter. Good beer selection - PA & MD beers mostly, which is pretty cool if you enjoy craft beers. Food was spot on - both of us really enjoyed our meals, and they are pretty big as well. Will definitely be coming back here again some time. Great experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Foodie FindRaleighFoodieDined on 8/30/2014Being from a different area I was excited to try this restaurant based on reviews of the food alone. Now I have learned that if a review says that the food is good but service sucked I assume that only those who have negative experiences write reviews...you know give it the benefit of the doubt. Our food was delicious we split the poutine (amazing even for someone who is from NC), a small homemade pappardelle (if your splitting the small is definitely just right), and the pork special which included a jalapeño cheddar gnocchi (out of this world). The waiter was great however for a night that was not that busy it was slooooow! SN: a great place for a birthday got a glass of champagne and a cupcake! Definitely a try in Baltimore!!Special Features:
- A Charm in Charm CityJeffDined on 8/29/2014Tucked discreetly down an alley full of diners from another restaurant, Ten Ten is a hidden gem. In an atmosphere of exposed architectural elements softened by orchids, stunning black and white images in gold frames arrest your attention first. You feel like you're about to dine in a romantic film. It's just quiet enough, just lively enough for some good fun. Then the food comes. It's simple but fantastic. Soon it's over and you want to return. But it was like a dream. Visit it soon before it's over.Special Features:
- FreqDnrVIPDined on 8/27/2014Usually good business lunch spot but our service was incredibly slow the day we were there (mid-week).Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014We went for lunch. A relatively large party (7 people). The food (when it finally arrived) was very good. Our server was nice and somewhat attentive. But the service was very slow. The restaurant was not very crowded but our food took a very long time to come out. And we all got mostly salads and crab cakes. And the extra salmon that one person in our party ordered came out well after we had received our meals. It took well over an hour (which for lunch is a longer time than most people are allowed). I would go again but only if I have a lot of time to burn.Special Features:
- IncredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Chef John is an amazing cook. I have worked with him previously at another restaurant and new his level of talent, so my expectations were extremely high. He exceeded mine and my fiances expectations with the food. I would suggest anyone and everyone to go to this restaurant if they are looking for a great meal with good service and good ambiance.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Brandon, our server was extremely knowledgeable about everything from beer to the chocolate desserts. Very friendly without being intrusive. Food is excellent, must try the fried brussel sprout appetizer, even if you don't like brussel sprouts, you will love these!Special Features: