1010 Fleet Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bagbys1010.com/
- Phone: (410) 244-6867
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Hufnagel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Spencer Barroll (410) 215-2205x
- Special Events: If you are interested in holding a small or large group dining event at TEN TEN, our chef and knowledgeable staff would be delighted to assist you in creating the perfect event. If you would like more information regarding availability and the selections, please call (410) 215-2205 or email email@example.com.
- Cross Street: Between Exeter Street and Central Ave
- Public Transit: The Charm City Circulator, local buses, and water taxis all stop within blocks of our restaurant. Subway service, via the Shot Tower stop is only a short taxi ride away.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is available during dinner service. For lunch service and on Sundays, street parking - much of it free - is plentiful in our neighborhood, as are garage and lot spaces.
A word from Ten Ten
Join us at TEN TEN, a New American bistro, located in the historic Bagby Building on Fleet Street between Little Italy and Harbor East! Our restaurant - which includes a handsome bar, lounge, and an upper level dining area - serves modern American cuisine, along with classically-inspired cocktails and carefully selected beers and wines. A neighborhood café, elegant bistro and eclectic tavern all balanced into one beautiful and inviting space, TEN TEN is the sort of restaurant where everyone feels welcome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ten Ten - Best Restaurants in Harbor East ›
Ten Ten reviews from OpenTable diners
162 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (106)neighborhood gem (73)special occasion (50)good for groups (47)romantic (40)great for outdoor dining (28)great for lunch (26)notable wine list (24)hot spot (21)great for brunch (20)late-night find (11)vibrant bar scene (11)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Lucked out on this gem!BBachDined on 8/22/2014Visiting Baltimore while bringing my daughter to college, this restaurant was on a top 50 list given to us. Me, my wife, and two teenagers (one college age, one high school) had a lovely time. Service was great (Kayla), food was awesome. Best calamari I've ever had, interesting dipping sauce and not greasy or heavy. Lovely dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceNancyRDined on 8/19/2014Food was very good, but "out of burgers" - really?Special Features:
- YumSuz7Dined on 8/19/2014Nice unexpected outdoor space and very yummy food. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- LyndaDined on 8/18/2014Wonderful food, but inconsistent service. Try the fried brussels sprouts as an appetizer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week at TEN TENdrmacDined on 8/15/2014We loved the food as well as the service. Usually you get forgotten on the patio dining, but not here! The wine recommendation was fantastic..a locally blended Cuvee. Portions were perfect and menu items were all delicious! We went for restaurant week and will be back!Special Features:
- Great dinning.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Simple but superb menu. Vibe is relaxing. Staff's great, very attentive. Food excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My experience at Ten TenLuv2managerDined on 8/9/2014The food was pretty tasty and well as presentation of each meal. The waiter was super nice and attentive. My only complaint is the service was a tad slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the Bagby GroupwinendineDined on 8/9/2014Ten Ten is tucked away off busy Fleet Street, nice outdoor patio shared by the surrounding other Bagby restaurants. If the area wasn't such the tourist/suburbanite mecca, could see ourselves coming back for more. Prices are a little steep for volume, but they've got the right mix of great cocktails, food, service and atmosphere. The more casual bistro menu suited us well, less fussy than FSK and Cunningham's, but more suitable for a nice dinner out than the pizza co. Pretty much start to finish everything we had was delicious, we cleared every crumb and morsel from every plate. The menu is what you'd except from every trendy "farm-to-table" style restaurant around nowadays.Special Features:
- Very Good PlaceCaro932Dined on 8/8/2014The food is always delicious and they have an amazing wine list. Ten Ten Bistro has a cozy feeling to it and it is one of my husband's and I favorite place to go on date night.Special Features:
- Totally average. Or below.bmoregalDined on 8/8/2014Ten Ten writes a great menu but unfortunately does not deliver on flavor. The fried oysters were bland. (They also came out cold). The Carolina Trout lacks any interest - served on top of white rice with non-ripe diced tomatoes (during tomato season). The cocktails were overly sweet. And overall, the prices were way too high for what they were offered. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a unique or special dining experience.
- Repeat customerOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/7/2014I went during Restaurant Week, but I ended up ordering off the regular menu. I really liked the Thai mussels - they're a little spicy, but not too spicy, and the fresh herbs are really great. I also strongly recommend the peanut butter cup dessert. The service is always lovely here.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week Treathungry60sDined on 8/7/2014Ten Ten offered a great Restaurant Week menu. The selection provided something for everyone. Our party of four started with the fried oysters and all of us were pleased. We continued with selections of duck, trout, and steak. The portions were adequate (perfect for me) and the preparation and presentation were very nice. The wine, beer, and beverage offerings were comprehensive. We all enjoyed the decor and the pleasant attitude of all of the staff. So……definitely great for a 20-30 something crowd, people out for a good time…….less a romantic spot or for older folks looking for a quiet evening. All of the above considered, I thought that Ten Ten was an excellent evening out and I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great Food and the Service...ChrisDined on 8/6/2014I would have loved to give TenTen 5 stars but that service made that nearly impossible. While our waiter was very nice and did not take too long to refill a water glass or check on the food we have received, the time it took to get the meal was too long. A 7:30pm reservation lasted almost until 10pm. Now it is restaurant week but a Wednesday, the place was adequately full but one would have expected maybe an extra server to cover the expected volume. I got the 3 course prix fixe resturanct week offering which was fantastic (Mushroom Ravioli appetizer, Asparagus Risotto Dinner, and Peach Shortcake dessert). I would be interested to see how the service is on a regular night. I will go back for the food and hope the wait time is not as long.Special Features:
- Restaurant week lunchLovetoeatDined on 8/6/2014I went for lunch during restaurant week. The food was delicious and our server was very friendly.... my only complaint, the wait time for food, especially lunch food, was far too long!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful DinnerfoodieDined on 8/5/2014The food was delicious!!! The service was friendly and they were great. The restaurant week menu had so lots of options, which is nice. I will definitely be coming back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/4/2014Excellent choices on their restaurant week menu. Everyone really enjoyed their dinners. Makes us want to come back and sample the additional items on their regular menu. This is a restaurant that knows how to treat dinners during restaurant week.Special Features:
- Great Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014First off the place was really nice. Decor was great, had a nice little bar area. The seating looked really nice. I'm a guy, I can't really explain it or paint the picture any better for you than that but I can tell you my girlfriend loved the decor and atmosphere of the place. First course had there salad with balsamic vinaigrette and walnuts. Plate....cleaned...... next course..... french toast with bananas and whipped cream.....plate cleaned....side of bacon....cleaned. Soooooo good. Last course my girlfriend and I shared. It was a ice cream sundae with chocolate and caramelized popcorn and brownies in it. Yuppp....bowl cleaned. The place was really good. Definitely will be going back. Thank God for restaurant week! Ha Ha!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!ElizaDined on 8/3/2014Went for brunch so I can't attest to any other meals there. Great locally sourced food, the coffee is outstanding. Good service, the staff is very attentive. Will definitely return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch Experiencehmarie1207Dined on 8/3/2014We had a great time dining at Ten Ten for Sunday Brunch. We visited the spot during Baltimore City's Restaurant Week, and their menu provided a great selection! We had the choice between 2 and 3 courses, once we all saw what was offered as dessert, we ALL opted for the 3 course. The meal did not disappoint. I would recommend it to anyone. Can't wait to go back and try out the dinner menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New FavoriteMichaelVIPDined on 8/3/2014This was our second time dining here and our second time with our server, Aga. She's reason enough to eat here but the food and the ambience are winners too. Or first time here was a bit of a disappointment because an item we were looking forward to ordering had been nixed by the kitchen but was still listed on the website and in the menus. Nonetheless, our food on that visit was still very good. But the Restaurant Week brunch menu is a winner all around. Each dish was better than the next. This is a confident, talented kitchen putting out food that's sure to please most everyone. And if you happen to be seated at one of Aga's tables, you're in for a treat. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Go to spot.Colmar182Dined on 8/2/2014Brandon knows how to pair Wine with Food. See you again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun menu but needs sound bafflingQuitaVIPDined on 8/2/2014The food was interesting, but it was difficult to hear each other because of loud-voiced people nearbySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise deafingmereekDined on 8/2/2014the food and service were great. Unfortunately the noise level was deafening. Even the server apologized for the noise. I might try it again but they should put in ceiling fabric to cut the overall noise. I had to raise my voice to speak across a table for 2.Special Features:
- Exceptional service!xinaruthVIPDined on 8/2/2014We are always happy with the food and utterly delighted with the wonderful service at 1010. This time we were lucky enough to have Dell as our primary server (though everyone works together so well it's seamless). He's a charmer and a pleasure to be around - made us feel truly special and welcomed. Great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Finds2theaDined on 8/1/2014I had never heard of this place before but I found out about it during Restaurant Week. I went with a friend and found Ten Ten to be very enjoyable. The decor was tasteful, it wasn't too loud and the staff was very pleasant. We both enjoyed our food and highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealPizzaVIPDined on 7/31/2014Everything was fresh and tasty. Loved the greens in the salad. My trout was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing.anonymousVIPDined on 7/26/2014We chose ten ten based on the great reviews. No wait for the table when we arrived. Our waitress had the flattest affect I've ever witnessed from a waitress. No smiles. She would often hand us menus, say nothing, and walk away. I can't even remember her name. We ordered the poutine for an appetizer, which was okay. No match for Jack's Bistro's poutine (which everyone should try). I ordered the salmon, which was too charred and lacking flavor. Boyfriend got the steak and frites, which were also lackluster. He got the mac and cheese side dish which was overpowered by sundried tomatoes and oil/butter. We ended up feeling gross after we ate, likely due to the seemingly high grease factor of the food. Won't be back. a
- Amazing FoodBrennekeDined on 7/26/2014This was our 2nd trip here, the first visit had better service with a group of 6, this time there were 4 of us. This visit our waiter seemed new and forgot about us and possibly didn't enter our entree order, he seemed very stressed. The manager took wonderful care of us and took off our desserts and after dinner drinks from our check and went above and beyond what he needed to do to make it right. All in all it was still a great experience with our friends who had never dined there before. The food was out of this world and we had a great time. I would highly recommend and we will be back again.Special Features:
- Gorgeous interior & delicious foodNatalieDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I go out to a nice dinner once a month at a restaurant we've never been to. Ten Ten was our choice this month and we were very pleased. Although it was not the easiest place to find at first (so hard to see from the road!), we eventually found it. The interior of the restaurant is stunning and the atmosphere is perfect. We ordered the calamari as our appetizer and I have to say it was probably the best I've had! For our entrees, I had the asparagus risotto and my husband had the pork shank. We were very happy with both! And I believe our server's name was Lauren, she was very nice and attentive. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 688 reviews are from the Ten Ten reviews archive.
- Ten Ten gets a 10!Sillysally31Dined on 7/19/2014The service, ambiance, and food were all excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMINKSCVIPDined on 7/18/2014I brought a group of friends for a Birthday lunch based on Opentable reviews. Everything was wonderful. There is outdoor seating but the indoor ambiance is very Baltimore. Our server, William, was enthusiastic and couldn't do enough for us. They have a great wine list and food was fabulous. The salmon BLT was delicious ! Thanks Ten Ten for making our celebration lunch perfect !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Inventive comfort food, excellent service, cool atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dining experienceVickiDined on 7/12/2014embarrassed to say we can't remember our waitress name but she is fromPoland and is outstanding. Very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. We liked her so much we ask for her againSpecial Features:
- BonsoVIPDined on 7/11/2014Went for happy hour and then dinner. The happy hour selection of food was great and very reasonable. We enjoyed the shrimp and charcuterie/cheese appetizers. I would suggest at least a rail vodka/bourbon/scotch because not everyone likes fancy, fruity cocktails. Dinner was very good and also reasonable. We'll be back!Special Features:
- ExcellentRdeckVIPDined on 6/28/2014Food, service and overall dining experience was top notch. Will defiantly be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- locally sourcedkimberlyDined on 6/28/2014The food was very good with some unique cocktails. I appreciate how they locally source &/or grow their own food- which is why I made reservations here. It's cute and casual... I love the mix of dressed-up/industrial feel they've created. However, our party of 4 was seated right at the front door- which distracted our experience a bit as people came in and out, making it feel as if we just popped in for dinner. With reservations, I would have preferred to be in the back or off to the side, which I noticed was available when using the restroom. I would return and recommend Ten Ten noting my seating preference next time. I'm also eager to try Cunningham's in Towson with my family.Special Features:
- FabulousFinchclanDined on 6/26/2014From the valet parking to the chic industrial ambiance and our absolutely top notch server, Alex .. We couldn't have had a nicer setting for a small birthday celebration! Oh, and of course THE FOOD!!!! An array of delightful appetizers ... We chose 4 or 5 to pass around and share and none were a disappointment. Same with the entrees. We're a family of 'grazers', so we all picked different yummy choices then pass around tastes for the table... Everything was scrumptious. Same for desserts.. Definitely a recommended dining experience to share with others and enjoy again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work MeetingGBowenDined on 6/26/2014Came here with a client for a monthly drink. Drinks were great. We ordered a couple apps that were tasty - highly recommend the brussel sprouts and korean bbq tacos! Looking forward to coming again to test the dinner menu.Special Features:
- A favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/21/2014This was my second trip to Ten Ten and I was once again very pleased with both the food and the service. Alecsandra provided us with fantastic service and as always, the food was outstanding. The asparagus risotto was fabulous and my salmon was cooked perfectly. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- PILKVLDined on 6/20/2014It was our first time at this restaurant and we will go back. Loved how accommodating they were. Our guests wre running late because of an accident on their route and it was a non issue. Food was excellent. Definitely will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.