1010 Fleet Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bagbys1010.com/
- Phone: 4102446867x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Hufnagel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Raske (410) 215-2205x
- Special Events: If you are interested in holding a small or large group dining event at TEN TEN, our chef and knowledgeable staff would be delighted to assist you in creating the perfect event. If you would like more information regarding availability and the selections, please call (410) 215-2205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cross Street: Between Exeter Street and Central Ave
- Public Transit: The Charm City Circulator, local buses, and water taxis all stop within blocks of our restaurant. Subway service, via the Shot Tower stop is only a short taxi ride away.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is available during dinner service. For lunch service and on Sundays, street parking - much of it free - is plentiful in our neighborhood, as are garage and lot spaces.
A word from Ten Ten
Join us at TEN TEN, a New American bistro, located in the historic Bagby Building on Fleet Street between Little Italy and Harbor East! Our restaurant - which includes a handsome bar, lounge, and an upper level dining area - serves modern American cuisine, along with classically-inspired cocktails and carefully selected beers and wines. A neighborhood café, elegant bistro and eclectic tavern all balanced into one beautiful and inviting space, TEN TEN is the sort of restaurant where everyone feels welcome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ten Ten - Best Restaurants in Harbor East ›
Ten Ten reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (90)neighborhood gem (65)special occasion (50)romantic (48)good for groups (38)great for outdoor dining (33)great for lunch (27)notable wine list (24)great for brunch (23)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Delicious!MKD1Dined on 9/18/2014It was my first time eating there although it had been on my list for a long time.We were motivated to go there because they were supporting Moveable Feast's Dining Out For Life event and were going to a concert at Pier Six.What a great pairing.We sampled just about everything from their beer and wine flights special,crab fluffs(outstanding),their take on Poutine(delicious)and their trout entree(wonderful)!The service was great considering their were several large parties and the ambience is loft/industrial but cozy.We struck up conversations with those next to us which is always fun.It was one of the best overall dining experiences I have had in a while.Went to a hyped restaurant associated with a celbrity chef and it was uneven.Not here.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014We had a great experience celebrating my 28th birthday! I've been meaning to try TenTen for a while as last year for my birthday we tried Fleet Street for the first time.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperiencesummerplaceDined on 9/12/2014This was our second time at this restaurant. Each time the service has been exemplary. Each time was with a group of 8 or more. Food was well presented and quite good. The waiter did an excellent job of describing each dish of which we inquired. We definitely will return. A very pleasant evening.Special Features:
- Delish!hifoodieDined on 9/12/2014Came here for couples night and was very impressed. Great food! Great service! Definitely will recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TEN TEN is a 10!TarsVIPDined on 9/9/2014Second time in two weeks I went to TEN TEN outstanding.Special Features:
- Girls Night Delight!stephaniecbDined on 9/5/2014What an amazing find! We've been to other Bagby's restaurants and liked them but this was our favorite! We like to try cool places for our girls' nights in the city without the complication of finding a place that works for us and kids. GREAT food, ambiance, service, beer selection (although small, good list). LOVE the crab puffs, steak tacos, shrimp and grits! DELISH!Special Features:
- Seriously Underrated BrunchSmokinJoeDined on 8/31/2014Bottomless Mimosas, inside or outside dining, delicious spin on classic brunch dishes. Favorite new brunch spot because everything we have tried here has been amazingSpecial Features:
- Anniversary dinnerJoshDined on 8/30/2014For our 1st anniversary, my wife and I were looking for somewhere in the City that we hadn't tried before. I read about Ten Ten online and decided to check it out based on all of the positive reviews, and the fact that I got hungry while reading their menu. Reservation was easy online, table was ready when they said it would. Great staff from the host, to the runners, to our waiter. Good beer selection - PA & MD beers mostly, which is pretty cool if you enjoy craft beers. Food was spot on - both of us really enjoyed our meals, and they are pretty big as well. Will definitely be coming back here again some time. Great experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Foodie FindRaleighFoodieDined on 8/30/2014Being from a different area I was excited to try this restaurant based on reviews of the food alone. Now I have learned that if a review says that the food is good but service sucked I assume that only those who have negative experiences write reviews...you know give it the benefit of the doubt. Our food was delicious we split the poutine (amazing even for someone who is from NC), a small homemade pappardelle (if your splitting the small is definitely just right), and the pork special which included a jalapeño cheddar gnocchi (out of this world). The waiter was great however for a night that was not that busy it was slooooow! SN: a great place for a birthday got a glass of champagne and a cupcake! Definitely a try in Baltimore!!Special Features:
- A Charm in Charm CityJeffDined on 8/29/2014Tucked discreetly down an alley full of diners from another restaurant, Ten Ten is a hidden gem. In an atmosphere of exposed architectural elements softened by orchids, stunning black and white images in gold frames arrest your attention first. You feel like you're about to dine in a romantic film. It's just quiet enough, just lively enough for some good fun. Then the food comes. It's simple but fantastic. Soon it's over and you want to return. But it was like a dream. Visit it soon before it's over.Special Features:
- FreqDnrVIPDined on 8/27/2014Usually good business lunch spot but our service was incredibly slow the day we were there (mid-week).Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014We went for lunch. A relatively large party (7 people). The food (when it finally arrived) was very good. Our server was nice and somewhat attentive. But the service was very slow. The restaurant was not very crowded but our food took a very long time to come out. And we all got mostly salads and crab cakes. And the extra salmon that one person in our party ordered came out well after we had received our meals. It took well over an hour (which for lunch is a longer time than most people are allowed). I would go again but only if I have a lot of time to burn.Special Features:
- IncredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Chef John is an amazing cook. I have worked with him previously at another restaurant and new his level of talent, so my expectations were extremely high. He exceeded mine and my fiances expectations with the food. I would suggest anyone and everyone to go to this restaurant if they are looking for a great meal with good service and good ambiance.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Brandon, our server was extremely knowledgeable about everything from beer to the chocolate desserts. Very friendly without being intrusive. Food is excellent, must try the fried brussel sprout appetizer, even if you don't like brussel sprouts, you will love these!Special Features:
- Lucked out on this gem!BBachDined on 8/22/2014Visiting Baltimore while bringing my daughter to college, this restaurant was on a top 50 list given to us. Me, my wife, and two teenagers (one college age, one high school) had a lovely time. Service was great (Kayla), food was awesome. Best calamari I've ever had, interesting dipping sauce and not greasy or heavy. Lovely dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/19/2014Food was very good, but "out of burgers" - really?Special Features:
- YumSuz7Dined on 8/19/2014Nice unexpected outdoor space and very yummy food. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- LyndaDined on 8/18/2014Wonderful food, but inconsistent service. Try the fried brussels sprouts as an appetizer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week at TEN TENdrmacDined on 8/15/2014We loved the food as well as the service. Usually you get forgotten on the patio dining, but not here! The wine recommendation was fantastic..a locally blended Cuvee. Portions were perfect and menu items were all delicious! We went for restaurant week and will be back!Special Features:
- Great dinning.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Simple but superb menu. Vibe is relaxing. Staff's great, very attentive. Food excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My experience at Ten TenLuv2managerDined on 8/9/2014The food was pretty tasty and well as presentation of each meal. The waiter was super nice and attentive. My only complaint is the service was a tad slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the Bagby GroupwinendineDined on 8/9/2014Ten Ten is tucked away off busy Fleet Street, nice outdoor patio shared by the surrounding other Bagby restaurants. If the area wasn't such the tourist/suburbanite mecca, could see ourselves coming back for more. Prices are a little steep for volume, but they've got the right mix of great cocktails, food, service and atmosphere. The more casual bistro menu suited us well, less fussy than FSK and Cunningham's, but more suitable for a nice dinner out than the pizza co. Pretty much start to finish everything we had was delicious, we cleared every crumb and morsel from every plate. The menu is what you'd except from every trendy "farm-to-table" style restaurant around nowadays.Special Features:
- Very Good PlaceCaro932Dined on 8/8/2014The food is always delicious and they have an amazing wine list. Ten Ten Bistro has a cozy feeling to it and it is one of my husband's and I favorite place to go on date night.Special Features:
- Totally average. Or below.bmoregalDined on 8/8/2014Ten Ten writes a great menu but unfortunately does not deliver on flavor. The fried oysters were bland. (They also came out cold). The Carolina Trout lacks any interest - served on top of white rice with non-ripe diced tomatoes (during tomato season). The cocktails were overly sweet. And overall, the prices were way too high for what they were offered. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a unique or special dining experience.
- Repeat customerOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/7/2014I went during Restaurant Week, but I ended up ordering off the regular menu. I really liked the Thai mussels - they're a little spicy, but not too spicy, and the fresh herbs are really great. I also strongly recommend the peanut butter cup dessert. The service is always lovely here.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week Treathungry60sDined on 8/7/2014Ten Ten offered a great Restaurant Week menu. The selection provided something for everyone. Our party of four started with the fried oysters and all of us were pleased. We continued with selections of duck, trout, and steak. The portions were adequate (perfect for me) and the preparation and presentation were very nice. The wine, beer, and beverage offerings were comprehensive. We all enjoyed the decor and the pleasant attitude of all of the staff. So……definitely great for a 20-30 something crowd, people out for a good time…….less a romantic spot or for older folks looking for a quiet evening. All of the above considered, I thought that Ten Ten was an excellent evening out and I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great Food and the Service...ChrisDined on 8/6/2014I would have loved to give TenTen 5 stars but that service made that nearly impossible. While our waiter was very nice and did not take too long to refill a water glass or check on the food we have received, the time it took to get the meal was too long. A 7:30pm reservation lasted almost until 10pm. Now it is restaurant week but a Wednesday, the place was adequately full but one would have expected maybe an extra server to cover the expected volume. I got the 3 course prix fixe resturanct week offering which was fantastic (Mushroom Ravioli appetizer, Asparagus Risotto Dinner, and Peach Shortcake dessert). I would be interested to see how the service is on a regular night. I will go back for the food and hope the wait time is not as long.Special Features:
- Restaurant week lunchLovetoeatDined on 8/6/2014I went for lunch during restaurant week. The food was delicious and our server was very friendly.... my only complaint, the wait time for food, especially lunch food, was far too long!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful DinnerfoodieDined on 8/5/2014The food was delicious!!! The service was friendly and they were great. The restaurant week menu had so lots of options, which is nice. I will definitely be coming back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/4/2014Excellent choices on their restaurant week menu. Everyone really enjoyed their dinners. Makes us want to come back and sample the additional items on their regular menu. This is a restaurant that knows how to treat dinners during restaurant week.Special Features:
- Great Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014First off the place was really nice. Decor was great, had a nice little bar area. The seating looked really nice. I'm a guy, I can't really explain it or paint the picture any better for you than that but I can tell you my girlfriend loved the decor and atmosphere of the place. First course had there salad with balsamic vinaigrette and walnuts. Plate....cleaned...... next course..... french toast with bananas and whipped cream.....plate cleaned....side of bacon....cleaned. Soooooo good. Last course my girlfriend and I shared. It was a ice cream sundae with chocolate and caramelized popcorn and brownies in it. Yuppp....bowl cleaned. The place was really good. Definitely will be going back. Thank God for restaurant week! Ha Ha!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!ElizaDined on 8/3/2014Went for brunch so I can't attest to any other meals there. Great locally sourced food, the coffee is outstanding. Good service, the staff is very attentive. Will definitely return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch Experiencehmarie1207Dined on 8/3/2014We had a great time dining at Ten Ten for Sunday Brunch. We visited the spot during Baltimore City's Restaurant Week, and their menu provided a great selection! We had the choice between 2 and 3 courses, once we all saw what was offered as dessert, we ALL opted for the 3 course. The meal did not disappoint. I would recommend it to anyone. Can't wait to go back and try out the dinner menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New FavoriteMichaelVIPDined on 8/3/2014This was our second time dining here and our second time with our server, Aga. She's reason enough to eat here but the food and the ambience are winners too. Or first time here was a bit of a disappointment because an item we were looking forward to ordering had been nixed by the kitchen but was still listed on the website and in the menus. Nonetheless, our food on that visit was still very good. But the Restaurant Week brunch menu is a winner all around. Each dish was better than the next. This is a confident, talented kitchen putting out food that's sure to please most everyone. And if you happen to be seated at one of Aga's tables, you're in for a treat. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Go to spot.Colmar182Dined on 8/2/2014Brandon knows how to pair Wine with Food. See you again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun menu but needs sound bafflingQuitaVIPDined on 8/2/2014The food was interesting, but it was difficult to hear each other because of loud-voiced people nearbySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise deafingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014the food and service were great. Unfortunately the noise level was deafening. Even the server apologized for the noise. I might try it again but they should put in ceiling fabric to cut the overall noise. I had to raise my voice to speak across a table for 2.Special Features:
- Exceptional service!xinaruthVIPDined on 8/2/2014We are always happy with the food and utterly delighted with the wonderful service at 1010. This time we were lucky enough to have Dell as our primary server (though everyone works together so well it's seamless). He's a charmer and a pleasure to be around - made us feel truly special and welcomed. Great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Finds2theaDined on 8/1/2014I had never heard of this place before but I found out about it during Restaurant Week. I went with a friend and found Ten Ten to be very enjoyable. The decor was tasteful, it wasn't too loud and the staff was very pleasant. We both enjoyed our food and highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealPizzaVIPDined on 7/31/2014Everything was fresh and tasty. Loved the greens in the salad. My trout was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.