318 S. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.telamaresrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4102766200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Friday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Friday - Sunday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Wine
- Entertainment: On Saturdays we provide entertainment with a DJ and International Music.
A word from Tela Mares
Join us at Tela Mares, where we transport you to TELA a town in the department of Atlántida Honduras. Bathed by the Caribbean Sea this small place is characterized by the sale of seafood and the use of its vast beaches on the north coast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tela Mares reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great Authentic Mexican FoodkdfoodieDined on 6/14/2014I stumbled upon this restaurant on Open Table. My boyfriend loves Mexican food, so I made reservations. Very friendly staff and excellent food!Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Tela Mares reviews archive.
- Great food, enjoyable night.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/12/2014What a great place for Latin American cuisine! The staff speaks little English but don’t let that deter you. The food is excellent and the prices are extremely reasonable. Salsa and music is great and the menu is large and covers many Latin American areas. Break out your Spanish skills and enjoy a meal here.Special Features:
- Great spot in Fells PointLynnDined on 11/25/2013Great decor--I would have given the ambiance a higher rating but the TVs were a little loud at lunch. The food was very good, and the servers were pleasant and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great surpriseagbcpaVIPDined on 5/26/2013Try it for a great surprise great food and service in a some what out of the way placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for a large grouplisaDined on 4/28/2013I came here with my book club. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Very good and authentic. The staff was beyond courteous and checked to make sure everything was OK.Special Features:
- Missed the MarkMissM100Dined on 4/27/2013The customer service was nice, a little of a language barrier and they were prepared for my group arrival. They seem to only cater to the Hispanic Community, there is no bar (even though there is a bar set-up), the music comes on and off. The waitress forgot who ordered what. They are in a good location for parking and drawing in business, but they don't have anyone of any other ethnicity working there or any other types of food on their menu. Very dry atmosphere to be in Fells Point.Special Features:
- All went very well for ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/5/2012All went very well for our Cinco de Mayo dinner. Excellent value. Tasty food.Special Features:
- Food was great! Place wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/13/2012Food was great! Place was empty and the service suffered.