Tee-Jay Thai Sushi - Fort Lauderdale
5975 N. Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Tee-Jay Thai Sushi - Fort Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tjthaisushi.com/
- Phone: 9547714447
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:30am, Friday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Asian
- Executive Chef: Tee and Jay
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Tee-Jay Thai Sushi - Fort Lauderdale
There are two dominant cuisines, Thai and Japanese. Toss in a dash of Chinese, serve with a heaping helping of modern, add a soothing dollop of purple and you get Tee-Jay's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tee-Jay Thai Sushi - Fort Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
- A diamond in the ruffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012I took my boyfriend there for his birthday! Tee Jay is one of our favorite spots! They have a large menu of Thaiband Sushi delights. The ambiance is traditional Asian decor with seatees or traditional table and booths. The music is relaxing and soothing and the service friendly and quick! I often take friend s from out of town to enjoy a meal because the portions are large and the food authentic.Special Features:
- This is the best in SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2012This is the best in Sushi dining in the area in our opinion. Their Thai is also excellent!
- Best Sushi in Fort Lauderdale!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/16/2012By far the best sushi in Fort Lauderdale maybe even the world. The service is the best of any five star restaurant and is leagues above anything in else I've had the pleasure of enjoying. They also cater to food allergies (like gluten) so if you have gluten issues, make sure you let them know and they will take great care of you.Special Features:
- Will be back as this is adaveDined on 3/30/2012Will be back as this is a favorite place for good food. Nice staff too!
- This restaurant is alwaysMavenVIPDined on 3/19/2012This restaurant is always a treat. We brought friends who had never been to the restaurant and they loved it. Good food, good service, good prices.Special Features:
- We live close and come hereTimHDined on 3/15/2012We live close and come here regularly. The food is good. We had a Sunshine Roll (great), a spicy tuna roll (ok) and some red curry shrimp and chicken (very good). The male server was a little pushy, only suggested the most expensive items on the menu, and seemed to lose track of us at time. The food brings us back, not the service.
- First time there, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2012First time there, excellent food and great service.Special Features:
- Restaurant is always a goodMavenVIPDined on 2/27/2012Restaurant is always a good choice Went with a young child and they were most accommodatingSpecial Features:
- Our waitress was very busyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/18/2012Our waitress was very busy on the Saturday night that we went, but it was still an enjoyable dinner.Special Features:
- I enjoyed the food. The menuOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/18/2012I enjoyed the food. The menu is extensive so I will definitely go back to try more.Special Features:
- Red Curry Chicken/Shrimp isTimHDined on 2/8/2012Red Curry Chicken/Shrimp is outstanding. Tom Kha Kai ok, could be sweeter, not as good as at Galanga in Wilton Manors. Chicken Basil ok, not as good as at Ziree in Delray or Lemongrass. Cucumber wrapped rolls are unique and excellent.Special Features:
- Chicken and Shrimp Red CurryTimHDined on 1/28/2012Chicken and Shrimp Red Curry was outstanding. Chicken Basil was ok. Cucumber rolls are excellent. Service was pretty good. I think this place is on par with Lemongrass in Fort Lauderdale, not quite as good as Thai Spice in Fort Lauderdale or Ziree Thai in Delray. First time here we loved it, second time not so much, third time pretty good.
- We enjoyed a variety of choicesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/28/2012We enjoyed a variety of choices during our experience. I especially loved the Shrimp Soup. The flavors really popped for me.Special Features:
- Foof & service was great;OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/16/2011Foof & service was great; however, the host was rude & deceitful (esp about the soy sauce containing MSG, which it absolutely does)!