38 Deborah Drive
Leola, PA 17540Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.teattheinn.com/
- Phone: 7175568715x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Seatings: Friday-Saturday 5:00p-9:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: John Calabrese
- Dress Code: Jacket Required
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: TE' offers a private dining room, "Enoteca" our wine room, that seats up to 12 guests for meetings or special events. The space has a beautiful atmosphere, nestled among our enchanting selections of wine, Enoteca creates the perfect ambiance for any occasion. A customized version of our five or nine course menu will be available for your event. Enoteca is perfect for family affairs, rehearsal dinners or corporate events. Enoteca is available for private functions Sunday through Thursday.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Doutt 7175568705x
A word from TE'
TE' is located in the former Tea Parlor of the historic Inn at Leola Village, and has been awarded Forbes' coveted Five Star award for fine dining, making TE 1 of 47 restaurants in the world to receive this award. The restaurant is surrounded by flower gardens and walking paths, as well as the chef's herb and vegetable gardens. Guests may enjoy an aperitivo in the courtyard garden or entrance lounge prior to dining in the romantic twenty seat dining room. The dining room is adorned daily with fresh flower arrangements by the Inn's resident florist. Typical dining time for the five course prix-fixe is two to three hours or three to four hours for the nine course degustation menu. Both menus are also available as vegetarian. The intimacy of the dining room is not conducive for children under the age of twelve, however, a private dining room as well as a five course children's menu is available upon special arrangement.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
TE' reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (8)special occasion (8)notable wine list (7)fit for foodies (4)neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- The Chef's TableMusikFind1VIPDined on 8/8/2014Having a celebration at the Chef's Table while watching the chefs create magic was a special experience. The servers Anthony and Nicholas created just the right ambiance by their pacing of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Star PerfectionOwlfacedan33Dined on 6/27/2014In the last 8 years my wife and I had dined in 27 Forbes 5-star restaurants--from Per Se in New York, Charlie Trotters in Chicago, Studio in CA, The Inn at Little Washington, VA and every place in between. TE was the 28th of the 5-Stars, and at the very top of our list! It was unbelievable! Much more than we had expected in this little town outside Lancaster, PA--not ordinarily a hot-bed of fine dinning! The wait staff was phenomenal. They knew how ever dish was prepared down to the last ingredient. One would have thought they all were chefs themselves. The presentation on the plates were artistic and picturesque, not to mention the special anniversary cake they presented us. I could go on and on, but I will restrain myself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/20/2014Fantastic! Perhaps the best dining experience I have ever had. Thanks for making my wife's 60th birthday very special. The food was exquisite, the service was superb, and the ambiance was perfect.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/6/2014I have dined all over the world at the finest of restaurants and this will go down as one of my top 10 most memorable. I HIGHLY recommend it!Special Features:
- Anniversary CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2014We did the five course dinner. The dining room is impeccably decorated with only 5 tables. We were seated next to the small table overlooking the outdoor garden. We are not connoisseurs on fine french cuisine or wine so the staff clearly explains everything to you and is indescribably patient with all our questions. The courses were appetizer, pasta, fish, protein and dessert. In between each dish they served us amuse bouches that were absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend this "experience" (I don't want to just call it a restaurant) for those special occasions. It is pricey for Lancaster County - but if we had this same experience in NYC it would be three time's as much.Special Features:
- Amazing!foodieDined on 5/16/2014Dinner is a true food experience. There is nothing else like it in Lancaster!Special Features:
- The following 104 reviews are from the TE' reviews archive.
- Amazing food but tacky decorVBWMDined on 4/5/2014The service was SUPERB!! The staff was beyond attentive. They knew everything about the food, wine, cheese, etc. However, for a meal with a prix fixe of around $160 I was horrified to find a mammoth display of fake flowers as their central floral arrangement. I spoke with the manager who termed the fake flowers "silk arrangements." Come on! You would never see fake flowers in any respectable five star restaurant. Looking forward to visiting again. Hopefully the flowers will have been replaced with real ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downtown Leola Never Tasted So Goodkyle454ssDined on 3/21/2014What a gem of a restaurant located in downtown Leola! Having grown up in Leola I never imagined there would be a world class restaurant in my hometown. I have eaten at some of the finest restaurants in the world, and the service of TE ranks among the top 3. I will certainly be spreading the good word, and coming back as often as possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decadent DiningDonnaDined on 3/7/2014This was the most amazing dining experience I have ever had. From the moment we arrived and were greeted by Tim the doorman, to the constant attention from all the various waitstaff, to the beautifully presented and delicious food, it was a wonderful experience. We loved the dinner and the little surprises sent from the kitchen between courses. The wine pairings were excellent. Splurge and go to Te, it is so worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience,HADLEYDined on 2/28/2014Excellent dining experience, superb service, quiet, with nice ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's at Te'FoodEDined on 2/15/2014We had the 5 course meal with wine tasting. Service was impeccable and there were many extras during and after the meal that made it extra special such as small, imaginative bites between courses to clear the palate. The menus had our names and we were given copies to take home as well as biscotti and a small, beautifully decorated cake in a box. I would categorize Te' as more of an experience rather than a foodie's paradise. It was hard to keep from laughing at times due to the tiny size of most of the courses which were often served on gigantic plates. A pork belly and scallop appetizer had just that--about a 1.5 inch square of pork and 1 medium scallop--beautifully presented and tasty, but C'mon! Our room was chilly--music was niceSpecial Features:
- Exquisite fine dining experienceUbergibsonDined on 1/4/2014Te is a true fine dining experience. The service staff was polite and very professional. The Italian cuisine was delightful and inspired. They even go out of their way to custom tailor the dining experience for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Te'. Five Stars in LancasterRandyDined on 12/28/2013This was our second dinner at Te'. It was more than we expected. Our previous dinner was outstanding, this dinner was fabulous. Te' is a world class dining experience. We have dined at many celebrady chef restaurants as well as many international places and Te' is tops in comparison. This is Mazzi on steroids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A truly unique experience in diningChrisDined on 12/7/2013The grounds surrounding this restaurant are beautiful. A quaint and elegant place to stay as well as dine. We were greeted by a uniformed door man and the "floor captain" who directs the waiters during your dining experience. A warm fireplace and superb decor immediately set the stage for the dining "time of your life". Attention is given to comfort, satisfaction, and pleasure, by 4 different waiters, each very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed the 5 course dinner, that was accompanied by a world class wine list. Chef acoutrements were suprises served between the main courses. You leave very satisfied with the quality, and superb tatste of the fare. Go to Te' for a very special experience that may come only once in life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HIDDEN TREASURE!foodiedinnie101Dined on 11/23/2013Put this treasure on your map! The food and service exceeded my expectations, the staff is so professional, knowledgeable, courteous and truly passionate. It showed in every aspect of our experience from the very first greeting, course and drink to the amazing detail in our desserts and cordials. Each course was timed perfectly, prepared and presented to perfection. The Chef prepared some compliments in between courses that were such a nice surprise and really exaggerated the amazing fine dinning experience. I would have never imagined that right in our backyard in Leola, PA such an exceptional place existed. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretentious service with a friendlyBridgeexpertVIPDined on 10/25/2013This is a very unusual place. There are 2 choices of menus which consist of 5 courses at $89 or 9 courses at $159. The restaurant has been open only a short time and is available only Friday and Saturday evening. You are greeted by a doorman who presents you inside. It is a lovely environment. There were only w other couples dining. There are many service people and although the service is impeccable, you feel clearly over served. Each server was quite formal,but nice and helpful. Food is creative using excellent products and quite unusual. You are served another small plate in between each course. What the chef is doing in unmatched in this area. The wine list is quite expensive. It is clearly not for everyone,but can be wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Memorable EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2013The start: a beautifully dressed doorman announced our party's name. Another impeccably dressed man gave us a brief history of TE before seating us. The small dining room only has a handful of tables. As we were the first to arrive, we sat at the window with a view of a beautiful garden. We were then greeted by a sommelier and a delicious glass of champagne we both enjoyed. We opted for the 5 course meal and chose our own bottle of wine, rather than having the pairings. The sommelier presented wine in the most beautiful manner. The floor captain really knew how to describe the food which was amazing. Between the courses, we would have additional tastings. Each course was small, but they added up to be very filling. AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- World class diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2013TE truly makes you feel pampered. My wife and I dined there on our anniversary and we will never forget it. The intricate plating of the dishes and the vibrant presentations are second to none. The service is truly top notch. There is never a napkin out of place or a crumb left on the table. The decor is warm and inviting, truly reminiscent of a Tuscan village. TE is a tucked away hidden gem and I recommend this experience to all. This was our second time here and it will not be our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The entire experience fromCarolDined on 7/27/2013The entire experience from start to finish was amazing! If someone asked me to recommend a fine dining restaurant, it would be Te'.Special Features:
- An experience dining at Te'ChrisDined on 6/14/2013Greeted the maitre'd and immediately, you feel special in this place. A very professional staff provides complete service. The waiter provided all the details we asked concerning the very special menu of superbly prepared gourmet foods. Chef compliments throughout our 5 course meal, we were surprised with a ravioli that was a perfect combination of flavors, matched so well, you tasted 4 different foods as one and in noteable context. The wines were superb and meticullously matched to each course. This was a unique experience in service and presentation. It is a beautiful atmospere for a romantic dinner. If you're looking for a vey special night out, a spectacular gourmet dinner, and a romantic memory, take someone you love to Te'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls 50th birthday getawayFab50Dined on 6/8/2013Just returned from a 50th birthday celebration at the Inn at Leola where “Te” resides. From the moment the doorman opened the doors to the restaurant and you are greeting by the manager you know you are in for an experience and we were not disappointed. Absolutely amazing! Staff is second to none. Food was superb and presentation and atmosphere beautiful. Cannot wait for our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Post Graduation Intimate Family EveappreciativepalateDined on 5/24/2013Chose Te for a final family meal before our daughter and son departed after graduation for their positions in Washington State. The beautiful setting, marvelous food and wines, and attentive but unintrusive service allowed us to thoroughly enjoy the evening with each other and create one last great memory. Our newly minted college grad and med school grad got into the spirit of selecting different options at the various courses so that we could all see the beauty of the varied presentations. And from the opening glass of champagne to the closing apertif, the tastes of food and spirits were extraordinary, fresh, and delightful. It was all we hoped for in our send-off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/11/2013We went here for our engagement dinner. What a great memory. If you are in the area or looking for a particularly impactful romantic evening with outstanding food and service, this is the place for you. Would recommend to anyone in Baltimore or Philadelphia who would be willing to make the trip and stay the night at the inn or another local B&B. Fantastic!Special Features:
- Thank you Te'!!!!!!camcamDined on 5/3/2013By some miracle my husband was able to get thru on the phone and get us table on a Friday evening. Off to Te' to celebrate our anniversary!! Throughout dinner, my husband kept telling me that our Te' experience was "once in a lifetime". My husband was right; it was like no other. This was one of the best meals I've had so far in my entire life. The food was absolutely genius and amazing. I also found the service refreshing, unlike other Forbes rated restaurants I've been to, I felt like I was dining at a friend's house, as our server was very knowledgeable about world-wide dining experiences. The server's true love of food came through in our conservations. Overall I enjoyed our Te' experience and look forward to returning again somedaySpecial Features:
- Very personable service thatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Very personable service that include being greated at the door by name and name on the menu. Small intimate place with only a few tables so great service. Made for a very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- Lancaster County's Best DiningChrisDined on 2/22/2013From the time we arrived, the service was personalized and constant. The door man was professional, we were greeted by the maitre d', and offered a sampling from the somalier as we sat down. We were specially greeted by well dressed management that made you feel special immediatley. The nine course offering with wine parings was a goumet adventure for the pallet. It was exciting anticipation in between courses, with some of the best wines we had ever tasted. This restaurant is an "experience" for all the senses. If you are looking for a very special occasion or a romantic interlude, reserve an evening at Te', and let them pamper your palet and your mind.Special Features:
- WOW!!! This is one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/16/2013WOW!!! This is one of the best restaurants that my wife and I have ever visited. It ranks up there with any 5 star restaurant from Philadelphia or NYC. We settled for the 5 course prix fixe menu with wine pairing and were pleased that all but the desert course offered multiple food selections from which to choose. The entire staff was very friendly, informative, but not obtrusive. The sommelier and waiter were both very helpful in explaining all we wanted to learn about our selections. We read the reviews from other diners on Open Table and had very high expectations and the restaurant surpassed them. With wine pairing, the final bill was a little pricey, but IMO well worth it. One of the best dining experiences you will have!!!Special Features:
- This is little Gem in LancasterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013This is little Gem in Lancaster County. What a wonderful Valentine's dinner. Far exceeded our expectations. This restaurant is deserving of a 5 star big city reputation. Lnacaster County is lucky to have this good of a restaurant. Only open Friday and Sat and has a wonderful seasonal 5 or 9 fix course menu "High end Itailian" Wonderful flavor and beautifully presented with attentive service. Enjoy,Special Features:
- We made reservations for Valentine'OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013We made reservations for Valentine's Day this past year hoping for a special night out. We waited for our table but servers provided us with champagne to pass the time. At dinner, the food was delicious and creatively presented, but service was far too slow to be acceptable. Dinner took over 3 hours and the courses were oddly paced.Special Features:
- This was a evening my wifechuckg52Dined on 2/8/2013This was a evening my wife and I will be talking about for years to come. Wonderful food, exceptional service, and an overall terrific evening.Special Features:
- Beautiful and intimate, attentionappreciativepalateDined on 2/8/2013Beautiful and intimate, attention without intrusion, and a menu that is creative, flavorful, and a delight to the eye. You feel the care and effort that the chef brings to his work through the explanations and ministrations of the staff. No detail was overlooked. What a lovely and memorable dining experience!Special Features:
- Future Michelin Star in LancasterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/1/2013Tucked away in a small corner of Lancaster county may be the next Michelin star for the state of PA. This intimate (6 table) destination has service at the forefront of every moment from the doorman's personal greeting to the highly attentive but not obtrusive staff. Little touches like the rose petal and mint finger dipping bowl to the stool provided to keep my wife's handbag from her chair or floor, addressed guest's "wants" before you even know you want it is there in every maneuver. The offerings are a 5 course Prixe Fix or a 9 course Degustation menu with or without wine pairings. We opted for the former with wine to allow a little flexibility of choice. 4 additional bonus interludes later and we completed a sublime meal. Gratzi!!!Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/26/2013I have eaten at many fine dining establishments in the past, TE is among the best we've triedSpecial Features:
- Amazing Surprise in Leola...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/25/2013Having been to many of the Northeast's higher end restaurants, I surprised by the experience here. Given the restaurant’s location (about an hour outside Philadelphia), I didn't have my expectations set too high - and I was pleasantly surprised! The food was flavorful and fresh, and the service was impeccable without being stuff and too formal. I can think of a few French restaurants that could match the caliber of this dining experience, but I can only think of one other Italian restaurant that is in the same league!Special Features:
- I have to admit that afterOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/11/2013I have to admit that after I saw the sample menu I was a little afraid. I am so glad I listened to my husband and the other reviews. It was an incredible experience. The service was outstanding and the food was phenomenal! It is definitely a must try when in the Lancaster area.Special Features:
- Fine dining at its best!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/29/2012The staff at TE’ made us feel special from the moment we arrived. We were greeted by a doorman as we approached the entrance. Inside, we had a very warm welcome from the Maitre D’. We were seated promptly and presented with personalized menus. The head waiter did an amazing job explaining the concept of the menu to us, which feature local and organic products. We opted to enjoy the wine parings featured for each course. The sommelier explained each wine in detail and the parings were perfectly suited for each course. The food was expertly prepared and the presentation of each course was delightful. We must have had about 5 servers assistiSpecial Features:
- Te' is outstanding. The entireOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/8/2012Te' is outstanding. The entire experience is one that is normally found in big cities such as Boston and Philadelphia but never found in small cities such as Leola or Lancaster. The service is clearly outstanding from the time you walk into the door until you depart. There is no where, bar none, that I would rather go for the ultimate in dinning.Special Features:
- Te is an experience you willOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2012Te is an experience you will never forget. The food was fabulous however only for foodies. If you are finicky about what you eat this is not the place. Would love another dinner there just to savor each bite one more time. Service was wonderful. Best of Luck to Te.Special Features:
- Our experience was nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012Our experience was nothing short of outstanding. Everything was top notch. We felt as if we were dinning with friends as we celebrated our anniversary. We could not have picked a better restaurant or a more wonderful dinning experience.Special Features:
- Gourmet Paradise in Lancaster CountBookDrVIPDined on 9/15/2012Té is gunning for a fifth Forbes star and is well on its way to succeeding. We counted 5 servers for 5 tables; service is attentive and enthusiastic. Your choices are a 5-course meal (several choices for each course) with as many amuse-bouches or a 9-course tasting menu with set offerings. Wine pairings are carefully selected from a long wine list. Each plate is artistically constructed from top-notch ingredients, locally procured where possible. Gourmets will be pleased. Prices are high, but fair for the quality and presentation.Special Features: