614 Main St
Woodland, CA 95695Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tazzinabistro.com/
- Phone: 5306611700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,Closed Sundays
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Rebecca J. Reichardt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full service catering, from appetizers trays - to 5 course plated dinners for 250. Please visit our website for details.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer the 600sq foot Vintage Lounge for private parties as well as the main dining room.
- Private Party Contact: Don Ashton (530)661-1700
- Entertainment: Please visit our website for details on upcoming comedy showcase nights, live music evenings & special events.
A word from Tazzina Bistro
Tazzina Bistro serves new American cuisine with an emphasis on fresh local products; and is located in a century old brick building, with original maple floors, sidewalk dining and ambiance from a bygone era. We feature an eclectic wine list and nightly specials to accompany our hand crafted seasonal menu. In October of 2008 we added Vintage Lounge, a cocktail lounge devoted to classic cocktails, inventive bar bites and premium spirits.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tazzina Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Wonderful place, surprisingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/12/2012Wonderful place, surprising food combinations that are tasty. Love this place! Great bar. Good happy hour 2 for 1 snax.Special Features:
- Relaxed and FriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/9/2012Had a very nice dinner and though the wine list is not extensive, it did present some local wines. Got a great table as requested on Open Table and overall had a great evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurant, dosesn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/9/2012Wonderful restaurant, dosesn't look like a fancy place but the food IS fancy and deliciousSpecial Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/2/2012Wonderful dinner once again! This was our second time dining at Tazzina's. Our meal was fabulous! Our drinks were fabulous! Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal.Special Features:
- As always a great meal inOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/26/2012As always a great meal in a nice setting. This is a gem of a restaurant with always assured quality. The service was excellent.
- This was our first visit toGreenskipDined on 5/26/2012This was our first visit to this resteraunts. I had read good reviews and figured we would try it out. Boy are we happy we did! Everything was first rate and the food couldnt have been better. Look forward to trying out the summer menu.Special Features:
- Once again, our family groupOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/15/2012Once again, our family group of six, celebrating an unannounced birthday, descended upon and very much enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Tazzina Bistro. We visit every time we are in the area and within fifty miles of the location. The chef and the menu have continued to evolve and improve -- so there is always a reason to come back. On this visit everyone, from teens to senior seniors, had a wonderful meal with attentive but unobtrusive service. Funny, but this has become the go-to restaurant for us.Special Features:
- Cannot wait to go back. CelebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/9/2012Cannot wait to go back. Celebrated our son's birthday with a party of 7 on a Wednesday night. Everything made a special occasion very special. Instead of dessert, try one of the fancy drinks! Yum, Yum, and more Yum!Special Features:
- It is nice to find such aMizKatzVIPDined on 5/8/2012It is nice to find such a delightful cafe in Woodland! This is the third time I've dined here and each time has been a real treat! This time I enjoyed a generous portion of the asparagus quiche with a green salad and a glass of Alexander Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, and I saved room for an affogato & a cup of coffee. My lunch guest enjoyed the vegetable panini with a cup of the asparagus bisque and a glass of the Honig Sauvignon Blanc. She saved room for the freshly-baked fudge brownie topped with peanut butter ice cream. What a great way to celebrate a birthday!!!Special Features:
- Excellent food and friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/28/2012Excellent food and friendly service, but very slow e.g. took well over 2 hours to have dinner (including dessert). The opah special was outstanding.
- The food was cooked to perfection.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012The food was cooked to perfection. I ordered the prime rib medium rare. The seasoning on the meat, mashed potatos, and asparagus was delicious. I plan to go back often to have the other items on the menu.Special Features:
- Excellent food and one ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/26/2012Excellent food and one of my favorite places to eat. A must try is the Kobe Burger oh my it's the best burger ever.Special Features:
- Should be one of your top picksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2012Tazzina Bistro is a world-class restaurant with an ever changing menu and a great Chef. You owe it to yourself to give this gem a try.Special Features:
- The artichoke fava bean bruschettaOTfanVIPDined on 4/15/2012The artichoke fava bean bruschetta is my favorite. We also enjoyed the Amarone wine.Special Features:
- Treat Yourself to TazzinaOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/15/2012From start to finish, the complete dining experience at Tazzina stands up to the best restaurants in the state. The service was attentive, but not intrusive and they were sensitive to our needs, clearing dishes promptly and making sure we had everything we needed. The food was excellent--tasty but light. The ceasar salad was as good as it gets. Prices are very reasonable and atmosphere romantic and comfortable. Woodland is fortunate to have such a fine restaurant.Special Features:
- One of the best we have everOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2012One of the best we have ever experienced. We have dined in some of the best in LA , San Francisco, and Mexico City. Our selections were well presented, and had incredible palate contrasts. We live in Woodland and no longer have to travel to Sacramento for a great experience. (The Firehouse)Special Features:
- We've visited Tazzina BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2012We've visited Tazzina Bistro several times, and are never disappointed. The food, service and ambiance are all excellent. Menu seems to offer enough variety for multiple visits. We brought some friends from Sacramento to share the experience, an they were also favorably impressed.Special Features:
- I would give this a 3 outOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2012I would give this a 3 out of 5. First we asked for a glass of riesling and was told they dont carry it any more. We then asked for a white Zin, no luck. What restaurant doesnt carry at least one of those wines. We started with an appetizer of calamari that was tough as elastic. We ate half of them. My wife ordered the salmon special no issues there. Well presented and taste was very good! I ordered the beef stroganoff and would rate it a 2 as it was overly heavy in sauce and mushrooms with 2 pieces of beef. I will say the braed was excellent and the server was great! A very comfy palace to dine especially the window seats.
- Overall the place is decentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/18/2012Overall the place is decent for a nightcap and dessert but not a meal. The service was good, but the food was bland, and wholly uninteresting. The food would fit in at a diner, but not at a bistro. The papperdelle we ordered came with overcooked shrimp, and the beef stroganoff was more of a cream of mushroom with noodles. The Trio of Tazzinas was the meal's saving grace every part of that dish was perfect, the creme brulee was more of a pudding than a custard which made it fairly unpalatable. The place is decorated exceptionally well, and has a really good ambiance.
- Not very special food andOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/17/2012Not very special food and unusually high prices make this restaurant one to avoid. Food portions were reasonable, but the kitchen delays were high.
- I have never had pork sugoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/11/2012I have never had pork sugo before and it was absolutely incredible. Can you send the recipe?Will definitely visit again if in Woodland. Thanks!Special Features:
- It is a very nice place togapcoolDined on 3/10/2012It is a very nice place to eat; relaxing and delicious. It is particularly nice if you are going to the Opera House across the street to see a show. It is the kind of place you want to return to many times.Special Features:
- a great place for an intimateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2012a great place for an intimate dinner for two or a group of ten fantastic service and good foodSpecial Features:
- We had the delicious and inventiveAnnsieVIPDined on 3/6/2012We had the delicious and inventive salmon on a bed of lentils and greens--delectable! This is such a charming little place--we are quite willing to drive the distance from Sacramento to enjoy it now and then. It has a true bistro vibe and a truly attentive and caring wait staff. Love the handsome old brick walls and relaxed ambience. The only slight flaw is the noise--but it's worth it for the great food and thoughtful service.Special Features:
- Still the best restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/4/2012Still the best restaurant in Woodland and a destination spot for Davis foodies.
- If you like Bay Area/NapaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/3/2012If you like Bay Area/Napa Valley cuisine/restaurants, this is the place. The portions are large and the quality commendable. The food is very fresh. Pleasant surprise to find a restaurant of this caliber in Woodland.
- We had been to Tazzina's beforeHawkman50VIPDined on 2/22/2012We had been to Tazzina's before but were somewhat disappointed this time. The disappointment was because of a less than stellar gnocchi dish(the "crisp" gnocci were mushy and not very flavorful). The rest of the dish was very tasty and would have been better served with some pasta instead of the gnocci. The other disappointment was a lack of a children's menu. The two other main courses were a pork sugo that was delicious and a braised beef lasgna that was vry tasty.
- A very Special Romantic EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012A very Special Romantic Evening especially when coupled with a Tribute to Doris Day by Jimmie Martinez Jazz Group at the Opera House, right across the street, Saturday Night. It was a Perfect Romantic Evening according to my New Bride (of 3 years) especially for a couple of seniors! Each and every member of the entire staff were very gracious, caring and attentive to our all needs and wants!Special Features:
- Pork sugo a hitSheppard pieOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012Pork sugo a hitSheppard pie vastly under seasonedAmbiance is pretty goodService was greatWouldn't take too much more to be really great
- Quaint downtown location.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/11/2012Quaint downtown location. Great staff....great chef...quality of food is always something you can count on.Special Features:
- Always a great time; a very1Bob1Dined on 2/10/2012Always a great time; a very thoughtful cuisine, plus a good wine listSpecial Features:
- Always ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012The Flatiron Steak was superb. We've eaten at Tazzina before. They are consistently excellent with great salads and excellent entrees and desserts.Special Features:
- Fine Dining in Woodland CaliforniaOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/10/2012We had an early reservation; when we left, the tables were almost entirely occupied -- nevertheless, the noise level never became objectionable. The food selections were interesting and varied -- the dinner menu evolves seasonally with daily specials. Each member of the party was very satisfied with their meal -- yes, there was some cross-tasting. The service was very attentive and helpful without being intrusive. This was a repeat visit and we have every intention to dine here again when we are in the vicinity.Special Features:
- Great food. A+++ The KobeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/7/2012Great food. A+++ The Kobe burger is to die for. Best burger I have ever had.Special Features:
- Wow !!! The food here is awesome,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/4/2012Wow !!! The food here is awesome, especially the Lasagna. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Bret, the server was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/27/2011Bret, the server was outstanding. I was at lunch with 2 other high school classmates from the Class of 1957 and we enjoyed everything.Special Features:
- A great night out.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/22/2011Tazzina Bistro is one of the areas best restaurants, a great menu, outstanding service, and some of the best food around. Go early and have a drink in their lounge, they've got a some unique cocktails and a great selection of beer and wine. A fun night for sure.Special Features:
- Food and cocktails were excellent.BigMarkDined on 12/18/2011Food and cocktails were excellent. Service was slow but attentive. I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- There is a wide selction ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/5/2011There is a wide selction of items for lunch from light to a heavy. They have a lot of choices and flexibility in the soup, salad, sandwich options. YOu don't have to order a lot of food if you don't want to.Special Features:
- Good Food, Drink & Ambiance...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/30/2011We came in with a coupon for my spouse's birthday, as we like Tazzina B for truly nice occasions. The sharp server saw the coupon and said they had an even better Wednesday Special of 1/2 off the bottle of the nice champagne I was ordering! Such a treat... Wow! The food was well prepared and delicious as always. The stress of what to order for dessert can be eliminated by simply ordering the Tazzina Trio - a fabulous idea - three small portions of three different desserts! The portions and tastes were just right. Thanks to the TB Crew...Special Features: