Taza - A Lebanese Grill (Downtown Cleveland)
1400 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113Neighborhood:
Middle EasternPrice: $30 and under
Taza - A Lebanese Grill (Downtown Cleveland)
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mytaza.com/
- Phone: (216) 274-1170
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm;
Sunday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Monday-Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:30 pm;
Friday-Saturday 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm,
Sunday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Taza has a private dining room available
- Private Party Contact: Karim El Raddaf 2162741170
A word from Taza - A Lebanese Grill (Downtown Cleveland)
Taza guarantees an exotic, unforgettable experience. Committed to the meaning of Taza - fresh - we promise the freshest ingredients. We offer a wide selection of vegetarian, fish and meat lover appetizers and entrees inspired by traditional home cooked meals.Continued
By the same family who brought you Aladdin's Eatery!
By the same family who brought you Aladdin's Eatery!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Taza - A Lebanese Grill (Downtown Cleveland) reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (14)great for outdoor dining (12)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (9)romantic (8)special occasion (8)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)notable wine list (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- FantasticgeorgieDined on 11/14/2014Food was Amazing! Service was spot on! Would definitely dine here again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taza's a TreatStarTrekSteveDined on 10/31/2014I work in downtown Cleveland and have seen Taza many times but hadn't been there until this past weekend. Let me just say I will be having some Taza for lunch once a week (or more) going forward! The atmosphere was enchanting, the service attentive and the food...every bite delicious!Special Features:
- Absolutely loved every minute of itazloveseatsDined on 10/26/2014The complete experience was great. I'm a foodie and have searched for a good authentic Med spot for 3 years and I think I've found my spot. Not Americanized one bit... Happy Happy HappySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good foodDisappointedVIPDined on 10/25/2014I've eaten hear several times and the meals are always good. I'll be coming back againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I am middle eastern and I can truly say food was exquisite. We had mixed grill 1, the vegetarian platter, kibbe neyeh...all were grea I love the touch of warmly served pita bread would have wanted a more middle eastern desert selection like knafehSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great saladsYesPleaseVIPDined on 9/16/2014All four women at our table ordered a different entree salad from the lunch menu. We were all thrilled with the taste and quantity of the meals. Great hummus as well.
- Tazafood4lifeDined on 9/6/2014The space is absolutely beautiful. The food was very good. The service was good.Special Features:
- Good food...SymbaVIPDined on 9/3/2014Good food and good service....but not truly authentic Middle Eastern food....Americanized. Too bad.
- tasty, excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Service was friendly, attentive. Food seemed to arrive just after ordering - nice and hot. My tea was never empty. Food a little on the spicy side but good. Roasted eggplant tasted a little smokey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food surpassed by serviceTexasSteakLoverDined on 8/15/2014We were delighted by the food and service at Taza. On a beautiful late summer night, the patio is the place to sit. The food was well prepared, well seasoned and arrived timely. The puffy bread was a delight! The server and manager were both terrific, attentive but not obtrusive. The people here seem to love what they do and it shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mid priced optionScottillaDined on 8/10/2014The restaurants in Cleveland all seem to be either very cheap or very expensive. Taza had good food and was suitable for a mixed group. Vegetarian and carnivore friendly, and very tasty. We all enjoyed it and I would come back when I return to Cleveland.Special Features:
- Carnivores, vegetarians and veganseats1Dined on 8/1/2014The food, service and atmosphere were wonderful! We at outside and a band was playing outside on a flatbed truck. The drink list is great, something for everybody - beer, wine, martinis, etc. The food was exceptionally fresh and delicious. The had many choices for people that love meat, vegetarians and vegans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 102 reviews are from the Taza - A Lebanese Grill (Downtown Cleveland) reviews archive.
- JewelmsmkVIPDined on 7/15/2014Beautiful decor - ordered fatoush salad w chicken - very tasty....humoos very good....gem in downtown if you want Arabic food in a beautiful setting.Special Features:
- Excellent food!RMS14Dined on 6/15/2014Our food was delicious and authentic! We enjoyed it and would definitely go back there on the next trip to Cleveland. Perfect use of spices and seasonings. Delicious!!Special Features:
- First TimeTankDined on 6/14/2014My wife is a vegan and I always look for places where she has choices. The menu was just right for the both of us and we enjoyed the food immensley! The grape leaves were delicious! It is place that we will definetly dine at again, when we are in Cleveland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinerVIPDined on 6/11/2014The food was excellent as was the service. We were with out of town guests and the waiter let us linger after dinner which was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Worth Waiting For!Hate2CookDined on 4/11/2014Our family visited Taza on Friday and found the restaurant was not overly busy but there was a large part with about 30 guests, which slowed the service immensely. Waitress was extremely attentive and kept apologizing for the delay in getting our food. She even provided us with a complimentary dessert tray. Despite the very slow service, food was very tasty, good appearance and served just the right temperature. Worth the wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time!favorcatDined on 3/15/2014Went to Taza for the first time and it was a great experience. My friends loved the place too! Check it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experience!luvinfoodDined on 3/8/2014Been here before, food and service always top notch, took some friends who have never eaten out of their comfort zoneand they lovedit! FFood was fresh and amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find and Great Food!Hate2CookDined on 3/1/2014We visited Taza Lebanese Grill after seeing them on FOX 8. We arrive at 5PM on Saturday and there were only 4 other couples in the restaurant so it was quiet and the service was excellent. They started us off with fresh, warm bread right from the oven, which was unleavened and we couldn't stop eating it. We also got the stuffed grape leaves and hummus as an app, which was good with the bread. The chicken skewers were also tasty and tender. Be sure to try the Black Forest cake it is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekWhereMyHummusAtDined on 2/28/2014I went to Taza with my boyfriend during restaurant week. Everything was delicious! My only complaint would be that nobody mentioned it or brought us the special menu until I asked. Other than that it was a beautiful restaurant with excellent food & huge portions!Special Features:
- first time for LebaneseyumyumfunDined on 2/22/2014This place was great. I went for lunch on saturday.great atmosphere and friendly professional staff.def will return in the near future. Food was cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gem...MsInfernoVIPDined on 2/21/2014Restaurant Week 2014 has us visiting eateries in the Warehouse District. What a hidden gem we have found... Everything about Taza is fabulous. The decor is beautiful; our server was adept at making suggestions and his suggestions were outstanding. The food was lightly seasoned, hot and delicious. Kudos to the Chef(s). We have found our new "go to" place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentmustbegoodDined on 2/15/2014highly recommend, food was great, service tops, friendly but not bothersome, band was lovely! not to loud, very entertaining. we enjoyed the menu choices, variety, portions, all.... was just right on the mark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spotChrisFosterDined on 2/15/2014Best grape leaves I have ever had. Wonderful entrees. Cool decor. Could add a few more entrees to menu list as there are many more options in Lebanese cuisine, but it is probably already extensive enough for 95% of diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousJamham9Dined on 2/1/2014I absolutely love of the food! With this being only my second time eating Lebanese cuisine I must say I was blown away with flavor!!! I cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicious, fresh and healthyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2014Always delicious, fresh and healthy. Nice selection of Lebanese foods. Consistent high quality. Been there many times. Great for lunch or dinner. Very nice atmosphere. I'll be back many times more. HIghly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerMrsyacoDined on 12/28/2013I'm from Cleveland, but now am living in NJ. We were in for the holidays and it was my husband's birthday. I wanted to take him to someplace special and this was it!!!! Even though NYC is in my backyard this compared to any place in the Big Apple. The building was gorgeous and the decor was beautiful. The food is outstanding and fresh. The service was exceptional. I would recommend this to everyone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lebanese Restaurants...PeggyDined on 12/23/2013I've been to Lebanese restaurants in Beirut, Los Angeles and Paris. This ranks as an authentic, great Lebanese restaurant. The Manager was also friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/14/2013This was our second time here and the service was again excellent. Brandon was very polite, friendly and an excellent server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quiet ambianceminifoodieDined on 11/19/2013I never heard of this restaurant and was going there for a group meeting. My fiancé and I went earlier to grab a bite to eat. We loved the interior setting, very nice décor. There was no one in the restaurant! When we looked at the menu, we weren't familiar with any of the food items so it didn't seem appetizing. I ended up ordering the lamb pita which was tasty but there was only 3 pieces of meat in the whole pita (which was also cut in half). My fiancé ended up not eating because of the menu selections and the prices. I don't think I would go again on my own accord.Special Features:
- Impressive!MarianneDined on 11/5/2013Great food, atmosphere, and service! Nice patio during summer months. Always have a good experience here.Special Features:
- good lunch spotilovefoodVIPDined on 9/27/2013Surprisingly good food. Staff was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceJshermDined on 9/3/2013We were in Cleveland for a night and decided to try Taza out. Everything about the experience was wonderful. We were greeted warmly and the space is beautifully appointed, ambiance is lovely. The wait staff was knowledgeable and prompt. My only problem was choosing from the large selection. Everything we tasted was divine. It was a Tuesday night and not crowded, so I listed the noise level as quiet - don't know what it would be when the place is busy. We are from San Francisco, and even with the huge variety of restaurants we have there, I dearly wish we had Taza in our town.
- The food was great. HummusConoscoimieipolliDined on 8/23/2013The food was great. Hummus was wonderful and had a delicious seared Ahi Tuna dinner. Dinner portions are a bit too largeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tasting quality food.MariaVIPDined on 8/9/2013Great tasting quality food. Maybe not as authentic as I'd like, but tasty anyway and reliable.Special Features:
- Great food - very reasonable pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2013Seven small plates ( appetizers ) plus one glass of wine for $67.00.....and great middle eastern food to begin with. A simple dish called cilantro potatoes was wonderful as was the seared cheese.
- only part of experience thatluvlebanesefoodDined on 7/12/2013only part of experience that was less than good was the length of time it took for a server to appear after we were seated and they were not busy at the the time-the gal that did eventually become our server apologized and did a very nice job taking care of usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GEM TO CLEVELAND!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/6/2013The place was phenomenal! The food and service was GREAT! The price was a BONUS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, not great serviceNehaDined on 6/22/2013Came here with my dad because he is vegetarian. The food was really good, especially the fluffy and warm pita that comes with hummus. I was brand new to Cleveland when I went and asked the waiter about which beers he recommends (there were a few local breweries on the list) and he responded that he doesn't drink so he doesn't know. It's fine that he doesn't drink, but I thought he should have a few recs up his sleeve. To his credit, he seemed like a new waiter, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. The owner was really nice though- I asked if we could move inside because there were a lot of bugs and he kindly moved everything for us. Great food, not necessarily the most fun and happening place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.