Tavolino - Foxborough
274 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tavolino - Foxborough
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tavolinorestaurant.us/
- Phone: 5085436543
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday : 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday : 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Galano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available for up to 24 guests. We can customize a menu to fit your occasion and budget. Room is intimate and comfortable for family gatherings, celebrations and also functional for business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Tom Perruna 8559895253
A word from Tavolino - Foxborough
Tavolino is a casual-upscale restaurant serving classic and contemporary Italian dishes. We have twenty gourmet pizzas with a pizza bar at which you can sit as our professional staff perfects their creations. Our wine list has over 150 hand picked selections, seventeen of which are available by the glass. We have a full bar where we invite guests to enjoy all items on our lunch and dinner menus. Our cafe opens at 8:00am daily serving specialty coffee and espresso beverages. We also offer many pastries baked in our hearth ovens.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tavolino - Foxborough reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (80)good for groups (65)great for lunch (49)fit for foodies (45)kid-friendly (37)hot spot (30)neighborhood gem (29)special occasion (28)notable wine list (22)romantic (21)vibrant bar scene (17)late-night find (7)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Very good meal, great servicePamVVIPDined on 9/27/2014Went to Tavolino with a group of girlfriends for a Saturday night dinner. The restaurants was bustling, we had reservations, and had a good ambience. We ordered the meatballs and the calamari appetizers. Meatballs very good (but too much cheese on them) and the calamari was standard (frankly a little disappointing). The entrees were much better, I had the Osso Buco, a tender and flavorful dish of veal shanks perfectly cooked with roasted brussels sprouts on the side. I could have done without the risotto, it didn't add to the dish at all. Another friend had the steak tips which she said were very good, a third had the cod, also very good. Our waiter was attentive and friendly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantChrisDined on 9/26/2014Great service, great food, and great spot for a casual dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvgreatfoodLuvgreatfoodDined on 9/26/2014Another great experience and the food never disappoints. We all had pizza, which we rarely order. The house pizza was delicious. I usually don't care for meat on my pizza, but the applewood bacon was the perfect compliment to the Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service4oldfriendsDined on 9/25/2014Four if us had dinner at Tavolinos recently on a quiet night; Tom was our wait person and gave us impeccable service! We were not expecting the food to be as good as it was but we loved our meals, we will definitely return. Thanks again for great service, Tom!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014Having dined at Tavolino numerous times previously I was disappointed in our dining experience. a female patron was seated near us that was visibly intoxicated yet was still being served wine. her language was loud,vulgar and profane and the situation was handled poorly by managementSpecial Features:
- Outstanding As Always!!!DisneygirlDined on 9/20/2014This restaurant is outstanding! The drinks are great...the dipping oil for the bread is out of this world! Our entrees were cooked perfectly. Unfortunately there was no room for dessert. We make it a point to come here when we visit Foxboro. If we lived here. we would be going all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOODCrys1127Dined on 9/20/2014Went to tavolinos on a Saturday night got right in, with reservations of course, food was outstanding! Try the scampi con pane appetizer soooo amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday 9/19OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014I arrived 5 minutes slate but was shown to my table immediately. Food was awesome. Try the gnocchi appetizer.Special Features:
- Service beyondAmp1Dined on 9/19/2014I have been here many times and have always love the antipasto for 2. It was always delicious and differently made each time. I was very disappointed to not see it on the menu anymore. However, when mentioned to Amy, best bartender around, that I was disappointed about the antipasto, it was immediately taken care of. Shortly after, this fantastic antipasto was brought to our table! This made my evening because the staff went out of their way to be sure I was happy with my dining experience. Now that's service beyond!Special Features:
- very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014I met my friend here for dinner and we had a great time. The food was very good. The salmon was mildly overcooked, but everything was still very good. They have many pizza options that looked very good, but I have not tried any of them. We had a very nice time. we were able to catch up at our table, and it felt like a private dinner although there were many people around us. The wine I had was very good and the pear cocktail drink my friend got was also very good.Special Features:
- Repeat Visit!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014We were seated promptly when we arrived. The bread was good and came to the table quickly, which was good because we were starving. We ordered drinks, which were very good, and an appetizer, which was ok, but not great. We ordered two pizzas for three of us to share, and both were delicious and we ended up with leftovers to take home. The only thing that was a little annoying was the service; our server was MIA for part of the night, so we were at the restaurant for a while, but that could be because she was training a new waiter. That being said, I've never been disappointed with the food or the cost, whether I do take-out or dine-in. Always a good place to go for a reasonably priced yummy meal! I'm sure I'll be back in the near future.Special Features:
- Always a great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I took an out of town couple there for dinner. The service was outstanding, our waitress Liz was very accomodating to the needs of one of our diners with an allergy. The food, as always is great. Try the wild boar appetizer, it's delicious.Special Features:
- Great DiscoveryDelightfulDinerDined on 9/10/2014Tavolinos in Foxboro was a spontaneous selection. Hadn't been there before and loved it. The food selections had wonderful, creative ingredients making it difficult to choose. Had the grilled chicken pannini with fig spread - delicious! My husband enjoyed the grilled veggie ravioli. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Choice is KeybrendaDined on 9/5/2014I have dined at Tavolinos a few times. Usually just as a place to meet up with friends for great gourmet pizza and a few drinks. This past visit with family we ordered regular dinners. Surf and Turf, Mediterranean chicken and something else. I will continue to go back for pizza but will likely not order from the other entrees again. Pizza is what Tavolinos does best. The atmosphere is very nice as well as the service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!Stinson36Dined on 8/31/2014This was our 4th or 5th visit to Tavolino's and we were once again very impressed! Everything was great especially the pizza! We always make a point to done at Tavolinos when we're in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations TakenWortHogDined on 8/31/2014We arrive 1/2 hour early and the Maître d' was more than willing to seat us inside. There was one table left outside that I requested and she changed the table to accommodate our request. The pizza was old world; the beer and wine selection was good. Overall menu and atmosphere outstanding.Special Features:
- Disappointing mealGail2Dined on 8/31/2014We took 2 other couples out to lunch at 2 pm on a Sunday. We ordered drinks and appetizers with no problems and placed our entrée orders. After waiting 45 min plus, we asked our waitress when we would be getting out food and she went to check. Another while elapsed and our food came - half of it. One of our friend's meal (ravioli) was cold it had been sitting around in the kitchen for so long. Then some other of our friends meals were delivered. By the time I got my raviolis (nice and hot), my friend had finished hers. It was a quiet time at 2 pm, and I think the kitchen didn't have enough to keep them occupied and must have taken a break or something. We were very disappointed as we eat at Tavolino's often on special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% turn aroundrestarauntconnoisserDined on 8/30/2014This time out was back to the phenomenal experiences we had at the beginning of this restaurant's conception. Our last experience was sub-par due to inexperienced chefs in the kitchen, and so the manager compensated us with a generous gift certificate for our next visit. I showed the letter to our waitress, Aundrea, who was GREAT and made sure to take good care of us. The food was excellent (salad crispy, wings perfectly seasoned, veal saltibocca devine, and chicken cutlet pizza with generous toppings), as well as the drinks. We will definitely come back again now that they are back on track and up to speed.Special Features:
- Okay, nothing specialmjdjDined on 8/23/2014Ate here before a NE Revolution game. Arrived early, thinking we'd have to deal with more traffic/parking issues than we did. They were able to seat us right away, which was nice. Crab cakes - not very good. The spice was way too overpowering that I couldn't really taste/enjoy the crab. We split the Balsamic BBQ Chicken pizza. It was okay - not horrible, but not really memorable either. My biggest issue was the timing of the whole meal. The service itself was good (Joseph was our server, very friendly and attentive)... but timing with the kitchen made us feel very rushed. The pizza came out before we even finished the appetizer. Being crowded before the game, we figured they'd want turnover, but I don't like feeling rushed through meals.
- Great MealDomEnicDined on 8/22/2014The food was great and the atmosphere was energetic. I thought the waitress was a bit stiff and if you are a serious person you would have thought she was rude.Special Features:
- Gluten free friendlyGFdinerDined on 8/21/2014Chose this restaurant because of the gluten-free options and we were not disappointed. There are pizza and pasta options as well as other choices. Food was great, service was exceptional (because of our waitress... I cannot speak for others). We had a reservation & although we arrived 20 mins early we were seated immediately. We were glad we sat outside because like other reviews stated it can be very loud sitting inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NinjaAbDined on 8/20/2014Met friends for dinner and we dined outside. Food and service were great. I love how Tavolino's is consistently good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dateniteDined on 8/16/2014Service and food was very good. Seating spot not so good right next the water/wine service stationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnernightoutDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed a wonderful dinner here - food was fabulous, service good and great atmosphere..All around nice evening out.
- Pizza onlycutes1125VIPDined on 8/14/2014This was our 1st time: we started off with the st. louis ribs and it was good but the ribs were small plus the slaw did not compliment the ribs at all. entrees - ordered meat lovers pizza, it's really good and flavorful. rosemary & bourbon steak tips with Chianti demi glaze - LACK SALT & PEPPER and LAYERS OF FLAVORS I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TOO THEREFORE I WAS DISAPPOINTED. NICE RESTAURANT FOR DINNER BUT I WILL PROBABLY ONLY ORDER PIZZA NEXT TIME.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night, Good Dinner!CJVB2014Dined on 8/12/2014First time at Tavolino, Foxboro. Enjoyed a very good meal, dining outside on 8/12. Our server was very good, polite and very attentive. Thanks See you again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- variableVeggieEaterDined on 8/6/2014My son in law's chicken parm was a very generous portion. My vegetarian ravioli (large portion) was very skimpy, but tasty. The roasted veggie appetizer was missing the artichokes listed on the menu. Half of the roasted onions were raw. Wait staff was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaniceDined on 8/5/2014Great evening. Four old friends met for dinner. The weather was warm enough for outdoor dining. Waitress was very attentive and pleasant. Food, mostly pizza, was excellent. Since we had a lot of catching up to do, we were there for some time and we were never rushed. Happy experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd visit even better than 1st!actoniteDined on 8/2/2014We went here as a family group about a year ago and sat in the outdoor area which was great since some of our group had a new baby in tow. (She slept thought the meal!). This time it was cool and drizzly outside, so we had to eat inside but they put our group of six plus now 1 year old in a back room corner table which was great. (the 1 year old slept though the meal again!). Drinks were great, pizza was amazing and salads/appetizers just as good. We would recommend this for anyone seeking a fun place with food, and reasonable prices given the qualitySpecial Features:
- TavolinosPM30Dined on 7/30/2014Had reservations before Revolution game, food was great service was very slow, waited 30 mins. for pizza while watching full entrees being delivered to people that were seated after us.Special Features:
- Good food, but noisybintrepid81Dined on 7/26/2014Overall we had a good dining experience. The place was organized and clean and the staff was very kind. My family had split 2 pizza's and we all enjoyed what we got. Any of the menu items looked appealing and not crazy expensive. We are mainly wine drinkers and we all were able to find something we wanted, again not badly priced. The noise level here is pretty loud though making conversations at our table difficult but not impossible. They do have outdoor seating but we had eaten inside. It likely would have been easier to talk to ourselves outside among the busy Patriot Place area compared to inside.Special Features:
- Always a go to!Winendine21Dined on 7/25/2014My boyfriend and I have never had a bad experience here! From the bread and oil they first serve you when you sit down, to the amazing pizza selections you'll always come back for more! As a Friday "date night", we enjoyed a little two seater table that was perfect for the amount of food we had. Our waiter, Joe, brought over an extension to the table as well that he placed our Gorgonzola and Grap pizza on. Let me tell you, I don't fruit on my pizza usually, but now I'll be open-minded since this was so good. We also split a Mediterranean Salad, that came on two plates already, instead of going through the hassle of dishing it out ourselves! Joe was awesome, the bread and oil to die for, and we'll always return to try other pizzas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience.JuryjimDined on 7/24/2014Very easy to set up the reservation online. Outdoor patio table waiting for me. Server pleasant and knowledgable. No wait for drinks and no pressure to order or leave. Wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMattVIPDined on 7/23/2014This is one of our favorite places at Patriots Place. The wine list is great... and the prices are reasonable. Appetizers, Pizza or a main dish... everything is always perfect.Special Features:
- PizzaBenoitDined on 7/22/2014Good pizza, good price, good portion. Service was quickSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Pizza, Lots of OptionsTheGoodeOneVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great atmosphere, was able to sit outside on a beautiful night. The menu has lots of options, even if you do not want pizza, but the pizza is excellent, and the list is extensive. Pizzas come in small and large, and you can get half of one kind and half of another, even on the small. They also have a variety of cocktails on their drink menu. The service left a little to be desired, our waitress was inattentive all night, but as we were not in a rush, it wasn't a big deal.Special Features:
- An enjoyable night at Tavolino's!KikiDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I recently ate at Tavolino's with another couple and had a really nice night. It was a warm summer night so we sat outside. Sitting outside is fun because Patriot Place has become a busy place so there are lots of people out walking and shopping. Everyone in our group ordered salads and pizzas and everyone was happy with the food. Nice selection of beer, wine and cocktails. The service was excellent. It was a very enjoyable night and I would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodScottd923Dined on 7/19/2014Good food and good prices but the prices for the kids menu is way over priced. My daughter got the chicken tenders and it was 9 bucks and no drink included. And the chicken pieces were really small. Probably will not go back there with my daughter unless I order a pizzaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOO LOUDFamilyManDined on 7/14/2014Brought my family to celebrate my daughter's birthday. It was so loud we couldn't talk across the table. We ate quickly and left.
- Pleasantly surprisedrcjbaumDined on 7/13/2014A year ago we had a terrible meal at Tavolinos, but this visit was excellent. I had the kale salad, which was very fresh and crunchy. The vegetable ravioli was also delicious in a light sauce surrounded by many different vegetables. The only one who was not as excited about his meal was my husband. He ordered the linguine in a white clam sauce and thought the sauce was heavy and not very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.