Tavolino - Foxborough
274 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tavolino - Foxborough
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tavolinorestaurant.us/
- Phone: 5085436543
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday : 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday : 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Galano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available for up to 24 guests. We can customize a menu to fit your occasion and budget. Room is intimate and comfortable for family gatherings, celebrations and also functional for business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Tom Perruna 8559895253
A word from Tavolino - Foxborough
Tavolino is a casual-upscale restaurant serving classic and contemporary Italian dishes. We have twenty gourmet pizzas with a pizza bar at which you can sit as our professional staff perfects their creations. Our wine list has over 150 hand picked selections, seventeen of which are available by the glass. We have a full bar where we invite guests to enjoy all items on our lunch and dinner menus. Our cafe opens at 8:00am daily serving specialty coffee and espresso beverages. We also offer many pastries baked in our hearth ovens.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tavolino - Foxborough reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (74)good for groups (68)fit for foodies (52)great for lunch (41)kid-friendly (32)hot spot (32)neighborhood gem (30)notable wine list (26)special occasion (26)romantic (25)vibrant bar scene (19)late-night find (7)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great food, but loudOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014The food, wine and service were outstanding. My reserved table was available promptly at the reservation time. My only observation is that it is a loud atmosphere. Conversations can be difficult at times. That won't make me pass it up though, just be selective in the type of evening you are looking for.Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinner on a Friday nightpamiam106Dined on 10/17/2014We were seated right away when we arrived at our reservation time. Our waiter was attentive and friendly without lingering at our table. There are a lot of items in the menu that look good. I finally decided to go with the farelle with kale and sausage. The waiter told me right away that they were out of bow tie pasta so I went with penne. My husband chose the seafood cioppino. Both meals were very good as was the siena spritzer that I had as a drink. For a busy Friday night, the service was smooth and professional. The sound level was low enough that we could hear each other.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Our waitress Hannah was phenomenal! She was very attentive and made our stay for dinner that much more special for my grandmother's 81st birthday... I will definitely be back at a later date for my pizza and a yummy cocktail!!Special Features:
- Good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014We had a good time at the restaurant. Good food and good service here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food at Reasonable PricesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2014If you ever head to a Patriot's game at Gillette Stadium, be sure to keep Tavolino in mind. The food is top notch, on par with competitor Davio's, but far more reasonably priced. Service was outstanding and they take reservations, even on game day. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great gluten-free pizza!JenniferMDined on 10/12/2014Love their GF pizza, and the care they take in separating it from the non-GF foods at a table. I had the bacon/sweet potato pizza with arugula - next time I'll ask for more arugula, what an amazing combo! Appetizer wings are so delicious. Great time!Special Features:
- superbOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Everything was excellent. From service to the food, enjoyed the evening.Special Features:
- Exceeded expectationsKimberDined on 10/11/2014Great food, service, and ambiance. Will certainly dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014Food was salty hence the fiar rating. I would definitely try this place again.... moderately priced with nice atmosphere and good menu. Not a "must do" but wouldn't write it off. Service was excellent!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/4/2014Wasn't the best. Wasn't the worst. Carbonara was awesome. Pizzas are good, but for something that takes up an entire page in your menu I thought they would be better. They were a tad "dry" for my liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a celebratory dinnerlmh2013Dined on 10/3/2014My fiance and I went for dinner to celebrate his new job. He had chicken parmesan and I had butternut squash tortellini. Both were very good. Our food came pretty quickly despite it being a busy Friday night. Our server was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good meal, great servicePamVVIPDined on 9/27/2014Went to Tavolino with a group of girlfriends for a Saturday night dinner. The restaurants was bustling, we had reservations, and had a good ambience. We ordered the meatballs and the calamari appetizers. Meatballs very good (but too much cheese on them) and the calamari was standard (frankly a little disappointing). The entrees were much better, I had the Osso Buco, a tender and flavorful dish of veal shanks perfectly cooked with roasted brussels sprouts on the side. I could have done without the risotto, it didn't add to the dish at all. Another friend had the steak tips which she said were very good, a third had the cod, also very good. Our waiter was attentive and friendly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantChrisDined on 9/26/2014Great service, great food, and great spot for a casual dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvgreatfoodLuvgreatfoodDined on 9/26/2014Another great experience and the food never disappoints. We all had pizza, which we rarely order. The house pizza was delicious. I usually don't care for meat on my pizza, but the applewood bacon was the perfect compliment to the Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service4oldfriendsDined on 9/25/2014Four if us had dinner at Tavolinos recently on a quiet night; Tom was our wait person and gave us impeccable service! We were not expecting the food to be as good as it was but we loved our meals, we will definitely return. Thanks again for great service, Tom!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014Having dined at Tavolino numerous times previously I was disappointed in our dining experience. a female patron was seated near us that was visibly intoxicated yet was still being served wine. her language was loud,vulgar and profane and the situation was handled poorly by managementSpecial Features:
- Outstanding As Always!!!DisneygirlDined on 9/20/2014This restaurant is outstanding! The drinks are great...the dipping oil for the bread is out of this world! Our entrees were cooked perfectly. Unfortunately there was no room for dessert. We make it a point to come here when we visit Foxboro. If we lived here. we would be going all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOODCrys1127Dined on 9/20/2014Went to tavolinos on a Saturday night got right in, with reservations of course, food was outstanding! Try the scampi con pane appetizer soooo amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday 9/19OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014I arrived 5 minutes slate but was shown to my table immediately. Food was awesome. Try the gnocchi appetizer.Special Features:
- Service beyondAmp1Dined on 9/19/2014I have been here many times and have always love the antipasto for 2. It was always delicious and differently made each time. I was very disappointed to not see it on the menu anymore. However, when mentioned to Amy, best bartender around, that I was disappointed about the antipasto, it was immediately taken care of. Shortly after, this fantastic antipasto was brought to our table! This made my evening because the staff went out of their way to be sure I was happy with my dining experience. Now that's service beyond!Special Features:
- very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014I met my friend here for dinner and we had a great time. The food was very good. The salmon was mildly overcooked, but everything was still very good. They have many pizza options that looked very good, but I have not tried any of them. We had a very nice time. we were able to catch up at our table, and it felt like a private dinner although there were many people around us. The wine I had was very good and the pear cocktail drink my friend got was also very good.Special Features:
- Repeat Visit!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014We were seated promptly when we arrived. The bread was good and came to the table quickly, which was good because we were starving. We ordered drinks, which were very good, and an appetizer, which was ok, but not great. We ordered two pizzas for three of us to share, and both were delicious and we ended up with leftovers to take home. The only thing that was a little annoying was the service; our server was MIA for part of the night, so we were at the restaurant for a while, but that could be because she was training a new waiter. That being said, I've never been disappointed with the food or the cost, whether I do take-out or dine-in. Always a good place to go for a reasonably priced yummy meal! I'm sure I'll be back in the near future.Special Features:
- Always a great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I took an out of town couple there for dinner. The service was outstanding, our waitress Liz was very accomodating to the needs of one of our diners with an allergy. The food, as always is great. Try the wild boar appetizer, it's delicious.Special Features:
- Great DiscoveryDelightfulDinerDined on 9/10/2014Tavolinos in Foxboro was a spontaneous selection. Hadn't been there before and loved it. The food selections had wonderful, creative ingredients making it difficult to choose. Had the grilled chicken pannini with fig spread - delicious! My husband enjoyed the grilled veggie ravioli. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Choice is KeybrendaDined on 9/5/2014I have dined at Tavolinos a few times. Usually just as a place to meet up with friends for great gourmet pizza and a few drinks. This past visit with family we ordered regular dinners. Surf and Turf, Mediterranean chicken and something else. I will continue to go back for pizza but will likely not order from the other entrees again. Pizza is what Tavolinos does best. The atmosphere is very nice as well as the service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!Stinson36Dined on 8/31/2014This was our 4th or 5th visit to Tavolino's and we were once again very impressed! Everything was great especially the pizza! We always make a point to done at Tavolinos when we're in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations TakenWortHogDined on 8/31/2014We arrive 1/2 hour early and the Maître d' was more than willing to seat us inside. There was one table left outside that I requested and she changed the table to accommodate our request. The pizza was old world; the beer and wine selection was good. Overall menu and atmosphere outstanding.Special Features:
- Disappointing mealGail2Dined on 8/31/2014We took 2 other couples out to lunch at 2 pm on a Sunday. We ordered drinks and appetizers with no problems and placed our entrée orders. After waiting 45 min plus, we asked our waitress when we would be getting out food and she went to check. Another while elapsed and our food came - half of it. One of our friend's meal (ravioli) was cold it had been sitting around in the kitchen for so long. Then some other of our friends meals were delivered. By the time I got my raviolis (nice and hot), my friend had finished hers. It was a quiet time at 2 pm, and I think the kitchen didn't have enough to keep them occupied and must have taken a break or something. We were very disappointed as we eat at Tavolino's often on special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% turn aroundrestarauntconnoisserDined on 8/30/2014This time out was back to the phenomenal experiences we had at the beginning of this restaurant's conception. Our last experience was sub-par due to inexperienced chefs in the kitchen, and so the manager compensated us with a generous gift certificate for our next visit. I showed the letter to our waitress, Aundrea, who was GREAT and made sure to take good care of us. The food was excellent (salad crispy, wings perfectly seasoned, veal saltibocca devine, and chicken cutlet pizza with generous toppings), as well as the drinks. We will definitely come back again now that they are back on track and up to speed.Special Features:
- Okay, nothing specialmjdjDined on 8/23/2014Ate here before a NE Revolution game. Arrived early, thinking we'd have to deal with more traffic/parking issues than we did. They were able to seat us right away, which was nice. Crab cakes - not very good. The spice was way too overpowering that I couldn't really taste/enjoy the crab. We split the Balsamic BBQ Chicken pizza. It was okay - not horrible, but not really memorable either. My biggest issue was the timing of the whole meal. The service itself was good (Joseph was our server, very friendly and attentive)... but timing with the kitchen made us feel very rushed. The pizza came out before we even finished the appetizer. Being crowded before the game, we figured they'd want turnover, but I don't like feeling rushed through meals.
- Great MealDomEnicDined on 8/22/2014The food was great and the atmosphere was energetic. I thought the waitress was a bit stiff and if you are a serious person you would have thought she was rude.Special Features:
- Gluten free friendlyGFdinerDined on 8/21/2014Chose this restaurant because of the gluten-free options and we were not disappointed. There are pizza and pasta options as well as other choices. Food was great, service was exceptional (because of our waitress... I cannot speak for others). We had a reservation & although we arrived 20 mins early we were seated immediately. We were glad we sat outside because like other reviews stated it can be very loud sitting inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NinjaAbDined on 8/20/2014Met friends for dinner and we dined outside. Food and service were great. I love how Tavolino's is consistently good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dateniteDined on 8/16/2014Service and food was very good. Seating spot not so good right next the water/wine service stationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnernightoutDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed a wonderful dinner here - food was fabulous, service good and great atmosphere..All around nice evening out.
- Pizza onlycutes1125VIPDined on 8/14/2014This was our 1st time: we started off with the st. louis ribs and it was good but the ribs were small plus the slaw did not compliment the ribs at all. entrees - ordered meat lovers pizza, it's really good and flavorful. rosemary & bourbon steak tips with Chianti demi glaze - LACK SALT & PEPPER and LAYERS OF FLAVORS I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TOO THEREFORE I WAS DISAPPOINTED. NICE RESTAURANT FOR DINNER BUT I WILL PROBABLY ONLY ORDER PIZZA NEXT TIME.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night, Good Dinner!CJVB2014Dined on 8/12/2014First time at Tavolino, Foxboro. Enjoyed a very good meal, dining outside on 8/12. Our server was very good, polite and very attentive. Thanks See you again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- variableVeggieEaterDined on 8/6/2014My son in law's chicken parm was a very generous portion. My vegetarian ravioli (large portion) was very skimpy, but tasty. The roasted veggie appetizer was missing the artichokes listed on the menu. Half of the roasted onions were raw. Wait staff was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaniceDined on 8/5/2014Great evening. Four old friends met for dinner. The weather was warm enough for outdoor dining. Waitress was very attentive and pleasant. Food, mostly pizza, was excellent. Since we had a lot of catching up to do, we were there for some time and we were never rushed. Happy experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd visit even better than 1st!actoniteDined on 8/2/2014We went here as a family group about a year ago and sat in the outdoor area which was great since some of our group had a new baby in tow. (She slept thought the meal!). This time it was cool and drizzly outside, so we had to eat inside but they put our group of six plus now 1 year old in a back room corner table which was great. (the 1 year old slept though the meal again!). Drinks were great, pizza was amazing and salads/appetizers just as good. We would recommend this for anyone seeking a fun place with food, and reasonable prices given the qualitySpecial Features: