Tavolino - Foxborough
274 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tavolino - Foxborough
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tavolinorestaurant.us/
- Phone: (508) 543-6543
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday : 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday : 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Galano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available for up to 24 guests. We can customize a menu to fit your occasion and budget. Room is intimate and comfortable for family gatherings, celebrations and also functional for business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Tom Perruna 8559895253
A word from Tavolino - Foxborough
Tavolino is a casual-upscale restaurant serving classic and contemporary Italian dishes. We have twenty gourmet pizzas with a pizza bar at which you can sit as our professional staff perfects their creations. Our wine list has over 150 hand picked selections, seventeen of which are available by the glass. We have a full bar where we invite guests to enjoy all items on our lunch and dinner menus. Our cafe opens at 8:00am daily serving specialty coffee and espresso beverages. We also offer many pastries baked in our hearth ovens.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tavolino - Foxborough reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (71)fit for foodies (50)great for outdoor dining (49)great for lunch (40)hot spot (31)neighborhood gem (31)special occasion (28)romantic (27)notable wine list (26)vibrant bar scene (25)kid-friendly (25)late-night find (8)scenic view (1)Show More
- Pleasantly SurprisedTavolinoDined on 11/22/2014I had been to Tavolino a few times before and thought it was good, nothing too special. This was probably my first time at a table and was the first time not getting one of their good pizzas. We had the wild boar appetizer and the pork belly special. Both of these were outstanding! Every bite was amazing; great sophisticated flavor combination was achieved. While probably unfair, I was not expecting such an amazing meal. This meal would definitely entice me to make the trip again! On top of that the craft cocktails were very good, especially the lumber jack!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So great!Winendine21Dined on 11/22/2014After dining at Tavolino's this past time, it is definitely one of our favorite restaurants to go to for many reasons! The atmosphere, the food and the service are all wonderful. This gourmet pizza place takes their food to another level. My boyfriend and I keep coming back just to try a different gourmet pizza! The grape and gorgonzola one is our favorite so far! We have been two other times, just the two of us and it was very relaxing, sitting at a two-seater table. We didn't think there was going to be enough space on the table after our drinks, bread, small plates and an appetizer were taking up the space, however the waiter brought over a side table for more room! What a perfect invention it was. Without feeling too cramped, we made our way through a large salad which we shared and the quattro formaggio, which was a pizza blend of 4 cheeses! TO DIE FOR! Most recently, we dined with friends and the atmosphere was even more fun. Our waitress was comfortable enough with us and joked about certain menu items, while still carrying herself in a formal manner. We had the wild boar appetizer, which is something that I would never usually try. However, with the group we felt daring! Why not? I've never tried it before, and to my surprise it was pretty good. Definitely a dish to get on a cold, snowy day. It was hearty, with it's broth/gravy- like texture and the gnocchi was smooth and filling. Needless to say, this is our go-to spot. We want to keep coming back to try every gourmet pizza and then the entree's as well! We love Tavolino's and the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GReat MealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/15/2014We had a great meal at Tavolini-Foxborough. The service and the food were excellent. It is a fun place and we highly recommend this restaurant to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prompt Corteous ServiceGregDined on 11/15/2014We were seated immediately upon arriving (10 minutes before our reservation time) when other places in the area were 60+ minute waits. Server was prompt but not pushy in any way. Food came out quickly and was delicious (Italian Sausage Pizza & Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza) And some great wines and drinks to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014We were there quite early in order to make a 5pm game. We ordered dinner anyway and it was delicious. I had filet mignonette and hubs had a chicken and pasta dish. Both were very, very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LinnibinDined on 11/8/2014Enjoyed the food and atmosphere-waitstaff was efficient and pleasant. Would have liked to see more seafood in my seafood stew--it seemed to consist mostly of tomatoes and onions and celery--very flavorful, but again, light on the seafood--it wasn't cheap, so I expected more than 2 shrimp and 2 pieces of fish in it. Otherwise very pleasant evening.Special Features:
- CathyKDined on 11/7/2014Nice atmosphere, good food. Loved the Parmesan zucchini!Special Features:
- Great as always.JohnDined on 11/4/2014We brought along some first times with us, and they were really impressed. It was nice to sit and enjoy our food and not have to scream at one another. The server was excellent, and he went out of his way to get us some of the Italian Notcho's. While it was not like the originals due to not being able to get the chips, it was still very good.Special Features:
- quick and easy but food was so-sorickracerVIPDined on 11/3/2014I have been here numerous times and it's generally been good. Service, decor, atmosphere all nice. This time, though, I had a very basic veal parm sandwich for lunch which was on-par with something that you'd get out of a microwave. Overcooked, flavorless and super basic...Nothing to write home about and I expected better.
- goodfoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food was very good and presented will. The waitress was very attentive. The atmosphere was good for a group.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceKateEDined on 10/25/2014We went to Tavolino's as a group of 10 for my husband's birthday. The drink menu was great - lots of choices, including some seasonal Fall drinks - which are my favorite! The gluten-free menu was also extensive - the Chicken Caesar GF Pizza was SO delicious! Everyone raved about the food - bread & oil, creative pizza options, and decadent desserts. We had a dessert platter for the table that had good portions of just about everything and everyone loved it! Our waiter was great - friendly and helpful, but not overbearing since we were clearly there to enjoy our night and take our time. Only downfall was that my husband left his phone there and we never got it back. Not the restaurant's fault necessarily but did put a damper on the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServicesfclovesfoodDined on 10/24/2014All four of us enjoyed our meals. They were prepared exceptionally well and the waiter was most accommodating to our needs. We definitely will return and I will definitely recommend this establishment to all my friends and family.Special Features:
- Great service, great food!tennisladyDined on 10/24/2014Enjoyed our meal, good portions, and service. Only draw backs, felt we sit close to another party and parking was tough, had to walk a distance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but loudcrusin191Dined on 10/18/2014The food, wine and service were outstanding. My reserved table was available promptly at the reservation time. My only observation is that it is a loud atmosphere. Conversations can be difficult at times. That won't make me pass it up though, just be selective in the type of evening you are looking for.Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinner on a Friday nightpamiam106Dined on 10/17/2014We were seated right away when we arrived at our reservation time. Our waiter was attentive and friendly without lingering at our table. There are a lot of items in the menu that look good. I finally decided to go with the farelle with kale and sausage. The waiter told me right away that they were out of bow tie pasta so I went with penne. My husband chose the seafood cioppino. Both meals were very good as was the siena spritzer that I had as a drink. For a busy Friday night, the service was smooth and professional. The sound level was low enough that we could hear each other.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Our waitress Hannah was phenomenal! She was very attentive and made our stay for dinner that much more special for my grandmother's 81st birthday... I will definitely be back at a later date for my pizza and a yummy cocktail!!Special Features:
- Good timehungrymanDined on 10/17/2014We had a good time at the restaurant. Good food and good service here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food at Reasonable PricesTavolinoDined on 10/16/2014If you ever head to a Patriot's game at Gillette Stadium, be sure to keep Tavolino in mind. The food is top notch, on par with competitor Davio's, but far more reasonably priced. Service was outstanding and they take reservations, even on game day. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great gluten-free pizza!JenniferMDined on 10/12/2014Love their GF pizza, and the care they take in separating it from the non-GF foods at a table. I had the bacon/sweet potato pizza with arugula - next time I'll ask for more arugula, what an amazing combo! Appetizer wings are so delicious. Great time!Special Features:
- superbOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Everything was excellent. From service to the food, enjoyed the evening.Special Features:
- Exceeded expectationsKimberDined on 10/11/2014Great food, service, and ambiance. Will certainly dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014Food was salty hence the fiar rating. I would definitely try this place again.... moderately priced with nice atmosphere and good menu. Not a "must do" but wouldn't write it off. Service was excellent!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/4/2014Wasn't the best. Wasn't the worst. Carbonara was awesome. Pizzas are good, but for something that takes up an entire page in your menu I thought they would be better. They were a tad "dry" for my liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a celebratory dinnerlmh2013Dined on 10/3/2014My fiance and I went for dinner to celebrate his new job. He had chicken parmesan and I had butternut squash tortellini. Both were very good. Our food came pretty quickly despite it being a busy Friday night. Our server was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good meal, great servicePamVVIPDined on 9/27/2014Went to Tavolino with a group of girlfriends for a Saturday night dinner. The restaurants was bustling, we had reservations, and had a good ambience. We ordered the meatballs and the calamari appetizers. Meatballs very good (but too much cheese on them) and the calamari was standard (frankly a little disappointing). The entrees were much better, I had the Osso Buco, a tender and flavorful dish of veal shanks perfectly cooked with roasted brussels sprouts on the side. I could have done without the risotto, it didn't add to the dish at all. Another friend had the steak tips which she said were very good, a third had the cod, also very good. Our waiter was attentive and friendly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantChrisDined on 9/26/2014Great service, great food, and great spot for a casual dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvgreatfoodLuvgreatfoodDined on 9/26/2014Another great experience and the food never disappoints. We all had pizza, which we rarely order. The house pizza was delicious. I usually don't care for meat on my pizza, but the applewood bacon was the perfect compliment to the Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service4oldfriendsDined on 9/25/2014Four if us had dinner at Tavolinos recently on a quiet night; Tom was our wait person and gave us impeccable service! We were not expecting the food to be as good as it was but we loved our meals, we will definitely return. Thanks again for great service, Tom!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014Having dined at Tavolino numerous times previously I was disappointed in our dining experience. a female patron was seated near us that was visibly intoxicated yet was still being served wine. her language was loud,vulgar and profane and the situation was handled poorly by managementSpecial Features:
- Outstanding As Always!!!DisneygirlDined on 9/20/2014This restaurant is outstanding! The drinks are great...the dipping oil for the bread is out of this world! Our entrees were cooked perfectly. Unfortunately there was no room for dessert. We make it a point to come here when we visit Foxboro. If we lived here. we would be going all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOODCrys1127Dined on 9/20/2014Went to tavolinos on a Saturday night got right in, with reservations of course, food was outstanding! Try the scampi con pane appetizer soooo amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday 9/19OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014I arrived 5 minutes slate but was shown to my table immediately. Food was awesome. Try the gnocchi appetizer.Special Features:
- Service beyondAmp1Dined on 9/19/2014I have been here many times and have always love the antipasto for 2. It was always delicious and differently made each time. I was very disappointed to not see it on the menu anymore. However, when mentioned to Amy, best bartender around, that I was disappointed about the antipasto, it was immediately taken care of. Shortly after, this fantastic antipasto was brought to our table! This made my evening because the staff went out of their way to be sure I was happy with my dining experience. Now that's service beyond!Special Features:
- very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014I met my friend here for dinner and we had a great time. The food was very good. The salmon was mildly overcooked, but everything was still very good. They have many pizza options that looked very good, but I have not tried any of them. We had a very nice time. we were able to catch up at our table, and it felt like a private dinner although there were many people around us. The wine I had was very good and the pear cocktail drink my friend got was also very good.Special Features:
- Repeat Visit!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014We were seated promptly when we arrived. The bread was good and came to the table quickly, which was good because we were starving. We ordered drinks, which were very good, and an appetizer, which was ok, but not great. We ordered two pizzas for three of us to share, and both were delicious and we ended up with leftovers to take home. The only thing that was a little annoying was the service; our server was MIA for part of the night, so we were at the restaurant for a while, but that could be because she was training a new waiter. That being said, I've never been disappointed with the food or the cost, whether I do take-out or dine-in. Always a good place to go for a reasonably priced yummy meal! I'm sure I'll be back in the near future.Special Features:
- Always a great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I took an out of town couple there for dinner. The service was outstanding, our waitress Liz was very accomodating to the needs of one of our diners with an allergy. The food, as always is great. Try the wild boar appetizer, it's delicious.Special Features:
- Great DiscoveryDelightfulDinerDined on 9/10/2014Tavolinos in Foxboro was a spontaneous selection. Hadn't been there before and loved it. The food selections had wonderful, creative ingredients making it difficult to choose. Had the grilled chicken pannini with fig spread - delicious! My husband enjoyed the grilled veggie ravioli. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Choice is KeybrendaDined on 9/5/2014I have dined at Tavolinos a few times. Usually just as a place to meet up with friends for great gourmet pizza and a few drinks. This past visit with family we ordered regular dinners. Surf and Turf, Mediterranean chicken and something else. I will continue to go back for pizza but will likely not order from the other entrees again. Pizza is what Tavolinos does best. The atmosphere is very nice as well as the service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!Stinson36Dined on 8/31/2014This was our 4th or 5th visit to Tavolino's and we were once again very impressed! Everything was great especially the pizza! We always make a point to done at Tavolinos when we're in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations TakenWortHogDined on 8/31/2014We arrive 1/2 hour early and the Maître d' was more than willing to seat us inside. There was one table left outside that I requested and she changed the table to accommodate our request. The pizza was old world; the beer and wine selection was good. Overall menu and atmosphere outstanding.Special Features: