Tavolino - Foxborough
274 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tavolino - Foxborough
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tavolinorestaurant.us/
- Phone: 5085436543
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday : 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday : 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Galano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining available for up to 24 guests. We can customize a menu to fit your occasion and budget. Room is intimate and comfortable for family gatherings, celebrations and also functional for business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Tom Perruna 8559895253
A word from Tavolino - Foxborough
Tavolino is a casual-upscale restaurant serving classic and contemporary Italian dishes. We have twenty gourmet pizzas with a pizza bar at which you can sit as our professional staff perfects their creations. Our wine list has over 150 hand picked selections, seventeen of which are available by the glass. We have a full bar where we invite guests to enjoy all items on our lunch and dinner menus. Our cafe opens at 8:00am daily serving specialty coffee and espresso beverages. We also offer many pastries baked in our hearth ovens.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Tavolino - Foxborough - Best Restaurants in Foxboro ›
Tavolino - Foxborough reviews from OpenTable diners
157 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (80)good for groups (60)great for lunch (55)kid-friendly (41)fit for foodies (33)neighborhood gem (28)special occasion (27)romantic (25)hot spot (24)notable wine list (21)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (10)great for brunch (10)scenic view (2)Show More
- Okay, nothing specialmjdjDined on 8/23/2014Ate here before a NE Revolution game. Arrived early, thinking we'd have to deal with more traffic/parking issues than we did. They were able to seat us right away, which was nice. Crab cakes - not very good. The spice was way too overpowering that I couldn't really taste/enjoy the crab. We split the Balsamic BBQ Chicken pizza. It was okay - not horrible, but not really memorable either. My biggest issue was the timing of the whole meal. The service itself was good (Joseph was our server, very friendly and attentive)... but timing with the kitchen made us feel very rushed. The pizza came out before we even finished the appetizer. Being crowded before the game, we figured they'd want turnover, but I don't like feeling rushed through meals.
- Great MealDomEnicDined on 8/22/2014The food was great and the atmosphere was energetic. I thought the waitress was a bit stiff and if you are a serious person you would have thought she was rude.Special Features:
- Gluten free friendlyGFdinerDined on 8/21/2014Chose this restaurant because of the gluten-free options and we were not disappointed. There are pizza and pasta options as well as other choices. Food was great, service was exceptional (because of our waitress... I cannot speak for others). We had a reservation & although we arrived 20 mins early we were seated immediately. We were glad we sat outside because like other reviews stated it can be very loud sitting inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NinjaAbDined on 8/20/2014Met friends for dinner and we dined outside. Food and service were great. I love how Tavolino's is consistently good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dateniteDined on 8/16/2014Service and food was very good. Seating spot not so good right next the water/wine service stationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnernightoutDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed a wonderful dinner here - food was fabulous, service good and great atmosphere..All around nice evening out.
- Pizza onlycutes1125VIPDined on 8/14/2014This was our 1st time: we started off with the st. louis ribs and it was good but the ribs were small plus the slaw did not compliment the ribs at all. entrees - ordered meat lovers pizza, it's really good and flavorful. rosemary & bourbon steak tips with Chianti demi glaze - LACK SALT & PEPPER and LAYERS OF FLAVORS I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TOO THEREFORE I WAS DISAPPOINTED. NICE RESTAURANT FOR DINNER BUT I WILL PROBABLY ONLY ORDER PIZZA NEXT TIME.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night, Good Dinner!CJVB2014Dined on 8/12/2014First time at Tavolino, Foxboro. Enjoyed a very good meal, dining outside on 8/12. Our server was very good, polite and very attentive. Thanks See you again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- variableVeggieEaterDined on 8/6/2014My son in law's chicken parm was a very generous portion. My vegetarian ravioli (large portion) was very skimpy, but tasty. The roasted veggie appetizer was missing the artichokes listed on the menu. Half of the roasted onions were raw. Wait staff was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaniceDined on 8/5/2014Great evening. Four old friends met for dinner. The weather was warm enough for outdoor dining. Waitress was very attentive and pleasant. Food, mostly pizza, was excellent. Since we had a lot of catching up to do, we were there for some time and we were never rushed. Happy experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd visit even better than 1st!actoniteDined on 8/2/2014We went here as a family group about a year ago and sat in the outdoor area which was great since some of our group had a new baby in tow. (She slept thought the meal!). This time it was cool and drizzly outside, so we had to eat inside but they put our group of six plus now 1 year old in a back room corner table which was great. (the 1 year old slept though the meal again!). Drinks were great, pizza was amazing and salads/appetizers just as good. We would recommend this for anyone seeking a fun place with food, and reasonable prices given the qualitySpecial Features:
- TavolinosPM30Dined on 7/30/2014Had reservations before Revolution game, food was great service was very slow, waited 30 mins. for pizza while watching full entrees being delivered to people that were seated after us.Special Features:
- Good food, but noisybintrepid81Dined on 7/26/2014Overall we had a good dining experience. The place was organized and clean and the staff was very kind. My family had split 2 pizza's and we all enjoyed what we got. Any of the menu items looked appealing and not crazy expensive. We are mainly wine drinkers and we all were able to find something we wanted, again not badly priced. The noise level here is pretty loud though making conversations at our table difficult but not impossible. They do have outdoor seating but we had eaten inside. It likely would have been easier to talk to ourselves outside among the busy Patriot Place area compared to inside.Special Features:
- Always a go to!Winendine21Dined on 7/25/2014My boyfriend and I have never had a bad experience here! From the bread and oil they first serve you when you sit down, to the amazing pizza selections you'll always come back for more! As a Friday "date night", we enjoyed a little two seater table that was perfect for the amount of food we had. Our waiter, Joe, brought over an extension to the table as well that he placed our Gorgonzola and Grap pizza on. Let me tell you, I don't fruit on my pizza usually, but now I'll be open-minded since this was so good. We also split a Mediterranean Salad, that came on two plates already, instead of going through the hassle of dishing it out ourselves! Joe was awesome, the bread and oil to die for, and we'll always return to try other pizzas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience.JuryjimDined on 7/24/2014Very easy to set up the reservation online. Outdoor patio table waiting for me. Server pleasant and knowledgable. No wait for drinks and no pressure to order or leave. Wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMattVIPDined on 7/23/2014This is one of our favorite places at Patriots Place. The wine list is great... and the prices are reasonable. Appetizers, Pizza or a main dish... everything is always perfect.Special Features:
- PizzaBenoitDined on 7/22/2014Good pizza, good price, good portion. Service was quickSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Pizza, Lots of OptionsTheGoodeOneVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great atmosphere, was able to sit outside on a beautiful night. The menu has lots of options, even if you do not want pizza, but the pizza is excellent, and the list is extensive. Pizzas come in small and large, and you can get half of one kind and half of another, even on the small. They also have a variety of cocktails on their drink menu. The service left a little to be desired, our waitress was inattentive all night, but as we were not in a rush, it wasn't a big deal.Special Features:
- An enjoyable night at Tavolino's!KikiDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I recently ate at Tavolino's with another couple and had a really nice night. It was a warm summer night so we sat outside. Sitting outside is fun because Patriot Place has become a busy place so there are lots of people out walking and shopping. Everyone in our group ordered salads and pizzas and everyone was happy with the food. Nice selection of beer, wine and cocktails. The service was excellent. It was a very enjoyable night and I would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodScottd923Dined on 7/19/2014Good food and good prices but the prices for the kids menu is way over priced. My daughter got the chicken tenders and it was 9 bucks and no drink included. And the chicken pieces were really small. Probably will not go back there with my daughter unless I order a pizzaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOO LOUDFamilyManDined on 7/14/2014Brought my family to celebrate my daughter's birthday. It was so loud we couldn't talk across the table. We ate quickly and left.
- Pleasantly surprisedrcjbaumDined on 7/13/2014A year ago we had a terrible meal at Tavolinos, but this visit was excellent. I had the kale salad, which was very fresh and crunchy. The vegetable ravioli was also delicious in a light sauce surrounded by many different vegetables. The only one who was not as excited about his meal was my husband. He ordered the linguine in a white clam sauce and thought the sauce was heavy and not very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, awful service.AlongDined on 7/12/2014We ordered a pizza that came with jalapenos but ours had none so I asked for some jalapenos on the side. 10 minutes later and no jalapenos. I asked another waiter for them. Another 10 minutes elapsed, still no jalapenos. Neither of the servers had even acknowledged our existence after our request. Finally, when I had just one slice of pizza left, I went up to the counter and informed our waitress that we were still waiting for the jalapenos. Her reaction was "Really, they didn't bring them out?" A few minutes later, she came with a plate full of jalapeno slices, put them down next to the one remaining slice of pizza and asked " Will these be enough or do you need more?" At that point I was really too annoyed to be polite! Took 25 minutes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wet Diner94648Dined on 7/8/2014I love Tavolinos and have been several times, and was so excited to go for my birthday! I ordered the grilled veggie platter to start, and the runner that brought it out to me showed me and it was literally a plate of onions on it with bread. It was awful! THEN she forced the plate in it's place, spilling my drink in my lap! She looked at me, soaking wet, and said "yeah, that is a lot of onions", and walked away. My waitress came over and took the plate and brought me a new one - with actual vegetables on it. But wouldn't you think the grilled veggie platter would be warm? It was ice cold! I ate it because I was already sticky and wet with the drink and didn't want to make a fuss any further. They charged me for the lap drink!Special Features:
- Great food at Patriots PlaceGFMikeDined on 7/8/2014Always delicious with options gor gluten free diners. Enjoyed the grilled and chilled vegetables along with gluten free pizza. Everyone at our table lives the food. We sat outside. It was busy but service was still good and it was reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza nightHcapenDined on 7/8/2014The environment is very nice. Service is excellent. However, we ordered pizza and thought they really skimped on toppings. Especially for the price it was lame. Drinks were excellent.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceRUBYDined on 7/6/2014I do not remember the name of the waitress but she was very good. Excellent personality and just the best. I had the Sweet potato and bacon pizza. I had had it before and loved it and was happy to see it still was on the menu. I took half of it home and enjoyed it the next day again. My friend had veal with ziti and enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014We enjoyed our meal. Lots of great healthy choices and delicious pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to celebrate!WillRun4WineDined on 7/3/2014We went to Tavolino after we competed in the Finish at the 50 10k! What a great way to end the night and celebrate my pain-free race and my husband's Top 20 finish and winner of the Master's Division! The food was amazing and the service was fantastic! We will definitely be back again the next time we are in town!Special Features:
- another great night outrestarauntconnoisserDined on 7/3/2014I love this place! The summer vegetable plate was great once we figured out how to eat it (a little messy but soooo good and healthy!) the wings were so juicy and crispy we wanted more. The pizza was also fabulous. So inventive... argula, bacon, sweet potato! Love it! Only thing was our drinks. Wish the waitress told us that they did not have the tea pots for the Boston Tea Party drinks... and my Wachusett draft did not come with blueberries in it even though the people next to us had them in theirs. The seating was GREAT because I put in a special note to not seat us in the skinny walk thru. We had a corner booth on a very busy night (wait was 1 hour+) Excellent excellent. Favorite restaurant ever! Will be back next month.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodMATravelerBOSDined on 7/3/2014I've been coming here for the last 2 years for the post race party (Finish at the 50) with groups of 8-10. Each time has been very enjoyable. The restaurant has been very accommodating as our group tends to grow by 1 or 2 people more than the reservation which is usually made well in advance of race day. Typically we order wings and calamari for apps plus 3 or 4 pizzas. The wings and calamari disappear quickly. The pizza is very good, especially the eggplant pizza. It did not sound too appetizing when someone ordered it last year. But it was the number 1 choice this year along with the margherita pizza, pepperoni pizza and mushroom pizza. Not a big fan of the mushroom pizza (portabello mushroom), but everything was very tasty.Special Features:
- Delicious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2014Tavolino's food is beyond reproach! Always absolutely delicious!! Wine by the glass is of substandard quality, and there is only one option per variety. Weekend nights are far too noisy to allow for conversation, but weekdays are very comfortable.Special Features:
- Didn't meet our expectationsstrassDined on 6/28/2014Our family of four had dinner before a Revolution game, and were disappointed in our dinner: - The Grilled and Chilled veggie appetizer seemed like a bunch of veggies were just dropped down on the plate -- without any salt. The bean dip was very bland (not garlicky as advertised). Overall pretty bland. - The Melanzana pizza had barely any cheese (feta or mozzarella), and the eggplant ribbons were dropped on top, and fell off when a slice was picked up. - The Lemon Bar dessert was missing the toasted meringue and caramelized sugar advertised on the menu - The kids' steak tips were very tough, nearly impossible to eat. - Service was spotty, the waiter wasn't very attentive to drinks -- no one ever refilled our empty water glassesSpecial Features:
- Delicious Italian FoodNomadDined on 6/27/2014We had a great time at Tavolino. The staff seated us right away (thank you OpenTable!) and gave us the option of outdoor or indoor seating. We sat at a high table near the bar. This was fine since there weren't people standing around and we were close to the open kitchen area. Service was fast but not too fast. Everything felt like it came on time. Our waiter also tried really hard to make sure he got our order right. The veal was delicious - tender and flavorful. The asparagus has just enough firmness. They also have a good selection of wine and beer. Tavolino had a grown up, well dressed crowd. It felt fun to be there, and everything went smoothly. We'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- fun placeBBprincessDined on 6/27/2014They are a bistro/pizzeria which translates to interesting and funky food. Their outdoor seating is my favorite. It's a pleasant place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Outdoor SeatingGlassHalfFullDined on 6/27/2014It was a great place to sit outside on a nice day and enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner. The thin crust pizza was great and the diverse drink selection was a pleasant surprise. I've been to Tavolino several times and will definitely keep it as part of my regular rotation at Patriot Place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza selectionTomTDined on 6/24/2014Known for extensive pizza menu and did not disappoint. A small 12 inch is plenty for two to share. We had Tuscan Veggie, very good. The noise level was high, but that seems normal for such a busy place. We also had a garden side salad, fresh veggies, attractively prepared. Service was excellent, wait staff very helpful. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!NESportsfanDined on 6/23/2014Met some friends for dinner and had a great meal. Their pizza is the best I've had!! The service was top notch. I really enjoy Tavolino's.Special Features:
- Just okBenvegDined on 6/21/2014Pricey for the good they serve. We ordered the mussel app and it tasted fishy. I had lobster pasta dish and it was bland. Pizza is very thin crust. It was loud and tables close together. I would not go back.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Looking for a good casual dinibg option before / after an event at Gillette - then this is the best option aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.