Taverna Yamas - Orlando
7500 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Taverna Yamas - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.yamasorlando.com/
- Phone: 8134585004
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nighly: 3:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Turkish, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Yamas offers catering on orders of $150 or more with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Yamas can provide full service catering or simple delivery to large parties.
- Private Party Facilities: Choose one of our private rooms to host your next party. Yamas has several options for private events. Yamas can accommodate privates parties of 30 to 140 guests with six different room options. If you have a large event, Yamas can be your for the night and accommodate up to 500 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Tracy Naticchione 9043040995
- Entertainment: Taverna Yamas offers a lively atmosphere. The atmosphere tends to get more exuberant as the day goes on. Join them for a relaxing lunch with soothing music playing in the background. During dinner get ready to turn up the excitement as you dance alongside the beautiful belly dancers or dance with your family and friends to great music played by Yamas’ DJ. At Taverna Yamas they are all about enjoying life!
A word from Taverna Yamas - Orlando
Taverna Yamas offers a lively atmosphere and outstanding Mediterranean cuisine right in the heart of Orlando with separate hookah and cigar sections and nightly entertainment. Guests can choose from a wide array of Mediterranean specialties, Certified Angus aged steaks, fresh fish, seafood, house-made desserts, and specialty coffees and teas. An assortment of drinks are offered on their full bar menu including wine, beer, a variety of cocktails, and even bottle service. Whether it’s a large formal party or small family gathering, Taverna Yamas is the perfect place to host your special event or simply enjoy a meal in friendly and exhilarating surroundings. Taverna Yamas brings a slice of the Mediterranean to International Drive, Orlando. With authentic cuisine and an atmosphere to matchContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Taverna Yamas - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance2.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)special occasion (3)great for outdoor dining (3)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Misleading and disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014I made a reservation for my bday based on the website. This place looked amazing.when we arrived on Friday night there wasn't any entertainment or people which should have let us know it wasn't going to be a good experience. The waiter was horrible,took so long for our appetizers which he forgot to bring out one of them, brought out the wrong meals, and the food was awful! For those prices it should have been at least appetizing ,we had to send one meal back cause the meat was so tough. Having a reservation after dinner we had to wait almost 30 min for our check which almost made us miss our other reservation.I will never eat there again and tell everyone not to go there. It was a horrible place and I'm very upset that it was my bday dinner
- Take a Trip to the MediterraneanmemphisDined on 6/19/2014The restaurant is absolutely beautiful. The rich dark wood used for the indoor decor is exquisite. However, after being seated inside, our waiter recommended we move to outdoor seating to enjoy the live music and belly dancing. We made the move. It was a really nice evening with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingdwvbDined on 6/17/2014When we arrived @ 6:15, we were invited to sit outside and were led through a large empty restaurant out to the patio. We were the first dinner guests and did not think to ask if smoking was allowed. Soon other guests arrived and one of them smoked, evidently allowed as an ashtray was provided. Breathing cigarette smoke while eating is definitely unpleasant. but we didn't consider asking to move inside to an empty restaurant. Both of our entrees (chicken and pork loin) were overcooked/not tender and disappointing, though the servings were very generous. Desserts were delicious: baklava and tiramisu. Service was attentive but no one asked us if we were enjoying the entrees, not even the apparent manager.Special Features:
- Good but very quietOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/13/2014The food was delicious with very generous portions and the service was great. It was a little disappointing how few people were there. With this style of restaurant, I would expect a more lively and fun atmosphere but we were one of two tables sitting inside and it was a Friday night after 8 p.m.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like winesageDined on 5/31/2014Great wine selection and full bar. Menu choices are varied and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Taverna Yamas - Orlando reviews archive.
- As good as Opa food wisemttaylor9VIPDined on 4/21/2014While Opa remains my favorite Greek spot in Orlando for the fun, Yamas was equally as good when it cam to the food. The place is HUGE. The service was great and the portions very large.Special Features:
- Advertisement stated thatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Advertisement stated that there were belly dancers nightly. There were very few diners and no entertainment.
- Service Was HorribleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/17/2014For the appetizer we had tzatziki, chicken soup and shepherds salad. The tzatziki was good. The lemon chicken was not a Greek soup. We had the levrek & filet mignon. We asked the server what size the levrek were running and he gave us a hand gesture so I had to specifically ask him what the weight was. The levrek was good & the plate presentation was nice. The filet was a nice size & the plate presentation was nice but the filet had too much salt. The server never checked on us. We were a party of 2 & when the bill came the server added an automatic 20% tip. When we questioned it the server got aggravated stated I will just have my manager take it off. When he returned with the bill he threw itbon the table and walked away.