Tavern Tech Center
5336 DTC Blvd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tavern Tech Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tavernhg.com/
- Phone: 3032214660x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 12:00am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Rodriguez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Tavern Tech Center features a variety of spaces for private events. Maximum capacity in the entire facility is 600 (more if the event has a flow of attendees). Our roof-top patio offers unique space for larger groups while the game room and lounge areas complete with fireplaces are perfect for more intimate gatherings.
- Private Party Contact: Bree Smith 3032261555x
- Entertainment: Thursdays – Saturdays join the DJ as he keeps the dance floor energetic with tunes from the 80’s, 90's & Top 40. Win your bar tab on Tuesday Trivia night! Enjoy watching your favorite sports teams on numerous HD TVs.
A word from Tavern Tech Center
Tavern Tech Center, featuring warm, rich interiors, over-sized booths, fireplaces & plasma TVs is a perfect destination for relaxation & entertainment. Popular highlights include main level patios, a roof-top patio, and indoor and outdoor fireplaces. Tuesday - Tavern trivia. Wednesday – 1/2 off bottles of wine. Thursday – Ladies Night. Brunch - Sat. & Sun. complete with build your own Bloody Mary Bar and bottomless mimosas, and kids eat free 2 per adult. Happy hour - 3-7 p.m. Mon.-Fri. (2-for-1 domestic drafts, house wine, and well cocktails). Twilight Hour Mon-Thu 7-10 p.m. Late Night Happy Hour Mon-Fri 10pm-close. The Eclectic American cuisine is influenced by Asian, Mediterranean & Latin flavors. The menu features unique entrees, sandwiches & salads including Prime Rib Dip, Chicken Enchiladas, Pear-Gorgonzola Salad & Ultimate Mac 'n Cheese blended with authentic “back East” favorites like New Eng. Clam Chowder, Pizza & Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tavern Tech Center reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (6)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- A Real Find!PickyPalateVIPDined on 5/31/2014We are so glad we found this place - just by looking on Open Table. It is close to us and we were looking for a new "go to" casual dining place. We really enjoyed our meals. I had the Tequila Lime Chicken Salad w/o tortilla strips. Hubby especially liked the Fish and Chips. Since I am gluten free, it is nice to find a place that has good options for us GF folks but that also great items for hubby! A pub like atmosphere. Looking forward to next visit.Special Features:
- Good House Merlot!slfzDined on 5/24/2014We enjoyed our meals as well as the house wines! We had good service and didn't have to wait for our table. We will return!Special Features:
- Great Brunchluv2dineDined on 5/11/2014The brunch selection was very good. There was something to choose from for all ages. Very kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 113 reviews are from the Tavern Tech Center reviews archive.
- I have had lunch at the TavernOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/27/2014I have had lunch at the Tavern twice in the last month . The first time the food was excellent the second time not so much. I had fish tacos along with my clients and they were average at bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Glad to Find this restaurant!SherryKVIPDined on 2/15/2014This is such a great find! We were looking for a new, casual restaurant and came across this one in OpenTable. It was surprisingly warm and inviting with the fireplace going in the main dining room. We got a comfortable booth right by the fireplace, as requested. The food was incredibly good. Best "strawberry balsamic salad" I have ever had. And our waiter, Jacob, was professional and pleasant. We had a great time there and will be going back!Special Features:
- Good casual diningCondoGirlDined on 2/6/2014Good place for a casual dinner with friends or after work bae scene. Service was quite good. Our waitress, Abby, didnt rush us as we sat for a long while talking. The noise level was very high at timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014while food was excellent, 2 dishes came cold (which we had to send back) and the service was very, very slow (almost 1 hour to get entrees with 2 kids!). We complained and they did take off the 2 cold dishes and give our kids dessert for free.Special Features:
- Great Brunch & Bloody Mary Bar!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/4/2014VERY friendly and cheerful staff. The Bloody Mary bar is a real treat. I've been twice now, a couple weeks ago for drinks & appetizers and our great waiter that evening mentioned the weekend brunch. Today it came to mind when we were deciding where to go. I'm very happy we returned and I'm sure we'll be back again & again as the restaurant is in my neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40 minutes for sandwich, soupwwwwVIPDined on 12/20/201340 minutes for sandwich, soup cold for all four Orders. Bread dried outSpecial Features:
- Food & service was okay. IOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/14/2013Food & service was okay. I ordered bacon on the side instead of on my burger, but received it on my burger. Noise level fairly high and difficult to have a conversation. Otherwise we did enjoy ourselves & we would probably go back. Try to get a table by the fireplaces.Special Features:
- Good timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/30/2013I had a really good experience had did not have to wait at all. I would come back to this place in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunch!em0seeDined on 10/30/2013This is a nice place to meet for a business or social lunch. Servers here are very attentive. You can be comfortable here in a suit as well as in a pair of khakis. Good selection of food choices, generous portions, and the prices are reasonable. It does get crowded at lunch time (but it isn't so noisy that it interferes with discussions), so I advise that you make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time, just wish theyJafeyVIPDined on 9/15/2013Great time, just wish they didnt have such a limited menu during football gamesI would recommend this to a friend.
- The new minor menu changesJafeyVIPDined on 9/1/2013The new minor menu changes are great and the service was the best I have had here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My sandwich was good but itMageeVIPDined on 8/25/2013My sandwich was good but it had only 1 very thin slice of ham. Add more!!!Special Features:
- amazing mothers day brunchYummyDined on 5/12/2013Couldn't have asked for better service. meunce and his helper were awesome. Interaction was great! Food was absolutely delicious. The cooks definitely did a great job and the management staff did a great job as well. Thank you for a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Opentable app isn't reliable.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013I had the hardest time making my reservation on open table. The app wouldes work and it kept timing out. It was really frustrating.Special Features:
- This was our worst experienceJafeyVIPDined on 3/7/2013This was our worst experience there, the burger was undercooked and the fries were cold. Also, I am not "cheap" but $5 for a side of fries is awful. We made a reservation in advance and the table they were holding for us was a small table right by the cold entrance?!?!? Shouldn't a reservation assure you of a decent table?
- I really enjoyed our dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I really enjoyed our dinner. We had a both by the fireplace and it was cozy and intimate. Our server was knowledgeable of the menu and helpful with our choices. The potato pancakes were the best I have had anywhere. i will definitely be back.Special Features:
- not one of my favorites -LindaBDined on 1/29/2013not one of my favorites - everything was just fair - not awful just fair
- The only problem was thatVegetarianDined on 1/28/2013The only problem was that the food was very slow arriving. We were there during lunch, so I know they were just busy, but it took about 20 minutes for us to receive our meal. That seemed a bit excessive. Other than that one issue, we always enjoy The Tavern.
- Bar foodFoodHopperVIPDined on 1/26/2013Food was sub par, service was great! It is a bar, so drinks were good but food was just ok.Special Features:
- Not at all impressed;the beerKatzVIPDined on 1/22/2013Not at all impressed;the beer wasn't very cold, service was ok; had to ask twice for a glass of water. This was my first visit and I invited my family that was in from out of town to meet here Overall I was just disappointed. Thanks
- We went for Sunday BrunchReedelVIPDined on 12/16/2012We went for Sunday Brunch and all four guests loved ther entrees. One or two thought the portions were a bit small, but all were well prepared. The fireplace was a toasty touch on a cold Sunday morning. The noise level was high but there was a Broncos game in progress and we were making some great scores so it was understandable. The service was attentive and professional. Only negative was that the tables were quite small and close together - more bar/cocktail sized - but the serve-ware was shaped and sized appropriately to make the most of the small tables. We will return.Special Features:
- My only complaint was theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/4/2012My only complaint was the price of food. 1 cocktail and the deluxe macaroni and cheese ended up being $26 with tip. Otherwise the food was good, and I liked the decor. Good option for this area for dinner.
- $4extra/hidden/wrong charge on billOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/1/2012I was there last Sat night with some work friends. We had a good time over all until I saw our bill. There's an extra $4 charge of something i did not expect. Here's the story: I ordered Spinach and Artichoke Skillet ($10.5), the menu says it comes with flatbread and tortilla chips. I don't really like tortilla chips so I asked the waitress if I could just get the flatbread and no tortilla chips, she said its fine. I just did not want to waste any tortilla chips if I know i'm not going to eat them. Then on my bill i was charged for $4 for flatbread. I was upset because I did NOT request any extra flatbread, I only said I do not want tortilla chips. I was not happy but I was with friends from work so I did not say anything to our waitress.Special Features:
- Bar food+. Sports bar withoutjrabagliaVIPDined on 11/10/2012Bar food+. Sports bar without the screaming noise. If it wasn't somewhat institutional it could be on the order of Cheers, i.e. a friendly neighborhood place to go for a drink, have a decent meal and watch a game - and without breaking the bank.Special Features:
- Rude Staff & Sub-Par FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2012Alright at best (and that's being nice). The drinks were good. However, we returned a basket of the home-made potato chips because they were wet & soggy (and we were very polite about it--it wasn't a big deal), and the chef came out to the table and gave us a hard time and was VERY rude and said something like "these are not made to order, so you can't expect them to be hot," in a condesending tone. Umm.. that's not why we sent them back--we sent them back because they were wet and soggy. Who wants to eat that? I had the caesar salad with chicken and it was just gross--I only took a few bites because I paid for it, and ONLY stayed for the bottomless mimosas. I will not be back and will stop booking clients and group lunches at this place.
- First time diners give thumbs up!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012For our first visit we found this to be warm & cozy place, if you're looking for bar food. Since the menu is geared more towards bar/late-night food, I wouldn't say this would be the best place for a romantic meal, with the exception of the fireplaces (which is why we will definitely return). Would like to see more chicken, pasta & fish dishes, at lunch but especially for dinner. I had the prime beef sandwich for lunch and it was delicious. Not many restaurants can grill asparagus the way the Tavern chefs prepare it--slightly charred and still crispy. It was the best! My friend had the fish tacos and while didn't rave about them, said they were very good. Service was exceptional--friendly (but not overly so) and timely. Very pleased.Special Features:
- Very good food - we orderedFoodieFanVIPDined on 10/9/2012Very good food - we ordered two pizzas - both very good. Salads were fresh. Trivia was fun and very competitive!
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/31/2012My husband and I enjoyed a salad and a wrap, along with an appetizer and some drinks. The food is consistently very good and fresh, and the portions are large enough to share. The conflict for us is that we would love to sit outside on the patio on a beautiful summer evening but they allow smoking outside. Both times we have been there, the patio is filled with smoke. Indoors, very loud music is playing. It seems to be very popular for the younger crowd but just not for us.
- Too Many Smokers!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/24/2012My husband and I both had salads, which were fresh and flavorful.. I love the tequila lime dressing! Our problem was that we sat outside where they allow smoking. That was a big mistake. We were surrounded by smokers and could barely taste our food so we had it boxed up and took it home. I thought smoking wasn't allowed in public places anymore. We'll go back but will be stuck inside from now on. What a way to ruin a beautiful evening on the patio!!
- It's a tavern, they serveGooseVIPDined on 8/24/2012It's a tavern, they serve bar food. I will say that their sweet potato fries are some of the best I've ever hadSpecial Features:
- Good for drinks, bad for foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/19/2012I used to love the Tavern, but no longer. Not only did they take away my favorite wrap, the current menu just isn't very good. I got the ultimate Mac and Cheese and was very disappointed. It was like something you could get at Noodles and Company, but not nearly as good, and literally double the price. And small! I thought that with a $15 pasta, I would have some to take home for lunch the next day. Instead, it was barely enough to make me feel full. Luckily we had gotten the also overpriced bruschetta for an appetizer. I suppose I will still go to the Tavern for drinks, but I don't think I will ever eat there again.
- I had the new antipasti salad.WonderfulDined on 8/2/2012I had the new antipasti salad. While the taste was good, I thought the presentation was off - might have been better as a chopped salad and I would have added garbanzo or grande Beans
- I brought my husband hereOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/17/2012I brought my husband here for a Father's Day brunch. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't have the great buffet that everyone was talking about after Mother's Day. Their regular brunch menu had a huge selection though, and kids eat free!! The food was great, but I wasn't thrilled with the service. The waitress didn't know the menu well enough to answer some of our questions. When she finally came back with an answer, we had to change what we wanted. In the meantime, she didn't put the rest of the order in, so our young kids sat starving for almost 20 min. When we were ready to leave, we had to flag ger down to get the check and give her our card. She was much more interested in hanging out with the hostess. Food was great though!Special Features:
- Happy Hour Hot SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2012Good place for happy hour. I heard they can be strict when it comes to the dress code during evenings. Only complaint is the staff does not address tables with a screaming children. It was during happy hour, the table was the only table with a child in the entire place, and the kid was about 5 years old and screaming the entire time. It ruined our experience and we left earlier than planned.Special Features:
- Excellent Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/13/2012The Mother's Day brunch was one of the best in town. High quality, fresh food with outstanding variety. The staff kept the various stations well stocked and visually appealing.Special Features:
- Overall, had a great Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Overall, had a great Mother's Day brunch experience with the family.Special Features:
- The TavernhappysorrowDined on 5/13/2012Very welcoming place. Love the ambiance. Took my mother out for mother's day brunch and it was a great experience for her and me. Love the staff and how attentive they are. Definitely would recommend checking it out.Special Features: