Tatuado Restaurant & Cantina - Westgate Las Vegas
3000 Paradise Road
Vegas Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Tatuado Restaurant & Cantina - Westgate Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thelvh.com/Hotel/dining/casual/cantina
- Phone: 7027325755
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mexican, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Michael Njoroge
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Featuring Motley Crue & Vince Neil Videos and Music
A word from Tatuado Restaurant & Cantina - Westgate Las Vegas
Home to two of the best happy hours in Vegas, Vince Neil’s Tatuado Restaurant & Cantina offers delicious margaritas, a wide selection of premium tequilas, Mexican beer and scrumptious appetizers like quesadillas and fish tacos.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMexican
Tatuado Restaurant & Cantina - Westgate Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino ›
Tatuado Restaurant & Cantina - Westgate Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)special occasion (4)late-night find (4)great for lunch (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Surprisingly good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/20/2014Went here recently during a bridge convention. Excellent service and excellent food. Beef burrito plate was huge and delicious as was chicken enchiladas. Refried beans were great also. Ranchero chicken salad w/spicy ranch-like dressing great and large. Great value for the money also. Waiter was attentive and frequently refilled water. He was very pleasant. I wasn't wild about the medium spicy chicken wings. Too salty. All in all would highly recommend and intend to eat there again. We were all rather surprised by how good the food was.Special Features:
- Not horrible, but not good either.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2014First of all, we stood at the hostess stand for 10 min, and although 2 bartenders and 2 waitresses could clearly see us - no one acknowledged us. I finally had to go over to the bar and ask if we were standing in the right spot to which he replied no, to go into the restaurant. It was very confusing because there was a small landing in the restaurant and no hostess stand, but a sign that said to check in with the hostess that was no where to be found. Another 10 min, we were finally seated. After another almost 10 min, our waiter finally came over. After that, the service was actually good and our waiter was super nice. The food is mediocre at best. Chips are definitely store bought - as is the $8 guacamole - very disappointing.
- SusieQDined on 7/19/2014Salsa was great!! I had been chili burrito which was just OK. Refrird beans fine. Tequila great!!
- Stinko de MayoRufusVIPDined on 7/17/2014If you go, pick something light like a salad or ceviche. Avoid the entrees unless you like that feeling of bowling bowl occupying your gut.
- great food and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014Would go back when I am back in Vegas. Drinks was great, food was great....Special Features:
- great anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/9/2014My wife and I went to Tatuado for our 1 year wedding anniversary, and it was fantastic! Other than it doesn't seem that the staff care or even look for a reservation, but we were still able to be seated right away, so it didn't even matter. The drinks were strong and good, the waitress was friendly but not overly attentive or pressuring, and the food was fantastic, especially for the price. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for good Mexican food and drink, especially rock fans who will really enjoy the Motley Crue videos and music like we did.Special Features:
- Standard Americanized MexicanIknowgoodfoodDined on 5/23/2014The service was alright, but not great. Atmosphere was a Mötley Crüe tribute complete with rock videos. The carpet had birds of paradise flowers and palm leaves. There was a lot of food and the price was pretty good for Vegas, but the chips were over salted and the salsa was bland. I chose the tamale and fish taco served with Mexican rice and refried beans. There was not a lot of flavor anywhere on the plate. It was disappointing but filling. I was hoping for more but oh well. No Vince Neil either.Special Features:
- great spot in vegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014This was a great experience for dinner. We had the fixed price rock star dinner, and it was wonderful. We were served a margarita, a huge chopped salad, fajita platters that were large enough to feed 6 people, cheescake burritos, and a shot of Patron to end the night. The place is a shrine to all things Crue, so it is fun and lively. The staff were very friendly and helpful through out the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Show dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014Had drinks and dinner before show within hotel. Prompt attention by hostess. Server was decent but could have been more forthcoming about portion size. Our group ordered some individual entrees and some shared. The portions are huge and unfortunately a ton was wasted since we were going to a show. Could have easily fed 3-4 more people on what we had left over. Prices good. Quality very good and drinks were good. Would go back but share for certain.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014The staff (all of them) appear confused and skittish. A server stopped our hostess on the way to our table to yell at her while pointing to another table. Food was not exactly fresh, and seemed tossed together without a care. Margaritas were just ok. And may I say we were here on Cinco De Mayo and the place was nearly empty?!
- good food great servicevegasbabyDined on 5/3/2014I was recently at the restaurant as a part of a group of 8 celebrating my birthday. The service was just excellent and food was good. Great atmosphere. I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Festive atmospherebargainhunterdkDined on 5/3/2014We were headed to a show at LVH and in town to celebrate a 50th birthday with a group of 8 ladies. Our server was fantastic and very attentive. The food was excellent, especially if you are in the mood for authentic Mexican. The margaritas were tasty and the nostalgic videos made it a very fun evening. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the Tatuado Restaurant & Cantina - Westgate Las Vegas reviews archive.
- excellentDannyDined on 4/26/2014Excellent food and wonderful service, we had fish tacos and the beef burritos. They were excellent quality meats. We were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rock OnDukeDined on 4/25/2014Nice Rock n Roll atmosphere. Great happy hour cuts the check in half. Fish tacos were outstanding as we're my dollar shootersSpecial Features:
- friendly service, excellent food.DavidDined on 4/21/2014I took my girlfriend fit some drinks and food. The servers were very attentive and helpful. The food was outstanding and plentiful. Happy hour was a nice surprise. Will dine there again.Special Features:
- GREAT SPOTVEGASPAULDined on 3/13/2014Food was real good and the service was quick, the portions are very large and you get plenty of Chips and Salsa at the beginning, I had a few Coronas and they were nice and COLD !!!! I will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my opinionrichmondcaknowsmexfoodDined on 3/5/2014This place is lucky not to have competition or it would fail, it is like Denny's makes Mexican. Go there for Mexican if you are unable to go elsewhere for dining.
- Excellent food & serviceCrazy4pawsDined on 2/28/2014We eat a lot of Mexican food, and this was some of the best. Food was hot and all tasted fresh. Flavors were great, spices etc. Not just another chain flavor Mexican food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2014Server went above and beyond to get us fajitas off the menu He was great. The fajitas were good too. Big serving.Special Features:
- Great Place!!!JohnDined on 2/23/2014Great place to eat. Serving were huge. Staff was excellent. I will go back!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awsome restaurantglassmanDined on 2/17/2014we met up with friends before raiders of the rock vault. nothing better than watching music videos before our live music videos. the food was excellent. the server was above average. the menu has variety. very affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodAnaBDined on 2/14/2014Food was good..A little cool when served..Overall ok. I was expecting more of an ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kim AdamsLakergirlDined on 12/7/2013Service was slow and not very friendly. Food was horrible.