Taste Restaurant Nightclub
Santa Clara, CA 95054Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Taste Restaurant Nightclub
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tasteonline.biz/
- Phone: (408) 727-6751
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
Lunch: 11 am - 2 pm.
Dinner: 4 pm - 10 pm.
Dinner: 4 pm to 10 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, Contemporary Asian, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Candice Caris
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 3 Different Rooms to choose from
- Private Party Contact: Valorie Romen 4086767125x
A word from Taste Restaurant Nightclub
This restaurant specializing in California Fusion Food, using classic flavorful dishes made from fresh and high-quality ingredients. Offering a friendly and casual atmosphere where you can enjoy a great bottle of wine to a classic plated contemporary dish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Taste Restaurant Nightclub reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for lunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- 2SadnessVIPDined on 10/13/2014Loud crowd. Its only a sports bar. Not enough lighting in the parking lot. I feek unsafe
- Bad Taste in My MouthMackicaDined on 10/5/2014Came here for brunch as I had 2 coupons given to me by a previous manager which were good for 4 people for brunch. I called the restaurant numerous times to confirm that they had brunch because I could find no info about their brunch on their website. No one got back to me until 3 days after I had been there. I took my family and 3 friends and was disappointed to find out that they no longer do brunch. Even though I had made a reservation on Open Table, they did not have our table ready so we had to wait It was downhill from there. There was only one waitress and it took 45 minutes for our food to come out and half the orders were wrong. The vibe in this place is not good and I was embarrassed I had picked this place. Never again.
- salty food bad server good securityandrewDined on 10/4/2014food was way too salty, server was nice, but we had to wait a long time to get our steak knives for our steaks, security was very helpful. Archie is the manSpecial Features:
- DJOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/19/2014Maybe use a different DJ - the DJ last friday night just did not do a good job engaging the club-goers. My big group left because his mix and transition were so sub level considering that he is supposed to be a popular DJ. It's not good for the club, Taste lost 15 drinkers who have voracious appetites for $15-$20 drinks a pop every 15 minutes. Taste lost making money from our group just because of the DJ. Otherwise, we love the setting and the lounge area ouside - dance floor is too small though.Special Features:
- Nothing specialJCeatsDined on 8/27/2014Service was slow, the entrees were good but the french fries we're awful. Ambiance was great for a nightclub, terrible for a restaurant.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Taste Restaurant Nightclub reviews archive.
- Great food!MisterPDined on 6/6/2014Came here with six co-worker for lunch. Everyone loved the food and we talked about coming back before we even finished our meals, if that tells you something. We had fantastic service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodeatsDined on 5/22/2014Amazing place. Everyone was great and willing to help. The drinks were awesome and the food was pretty good.Special Features:
- DisappointedJayLynDined on 3/15/2014Since it was my husbands birthday and we were staying at Embassy suites in the same parking lot as taste, we decided to eat dinner here. Food was alright, nothing to really rave about. I had asked our server if we could possible get in the club later for free since we ate at the restaurant. He assured us that it wouldn't be a problem at all. However, once we showed up later about 10:30 all bets were off. Our server acted like he didn't know what we were talking about. Extremely disappointed at their lack of communication. If they couldn't pull off what we were asking for, then simply say NO. No need to beat around the bush about anything.Special Features: