Taste Restaurant Nightclub
Santa Clara, CA 95054Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Taste Restaurant Nightclub
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tasteonline.biz/
- Phone: 4087276751x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
Lunch: 11 am - 2 pm.
Dinner: 4 pm - 10 pm.
Dinner: 4 pm to 10 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, Contemporary Asian, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Candice Caris
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 3 Different Rooms to choose from
- Private Party Contact: Valorie Romen 4086767125x
A word from Taste Restaurant Nightclub
This restaurant specializing in California Fusion Food, using classic flavorful dishes made from fresh and high-quality ingredients. Offering a friendly and casual atmosphere where you can enjoy a great bottle of wine to a classic plated contemporary dish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Taste Restaurant Nightclub reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (3)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Nothing specialJCeatsDined on 8/27/2014Service was slow, the entrees were good but the french fries we're awful. Ambiance was great for a nightclub, terrible for a restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food!MisterPDined on 6/6/2014Came here with six co-worker for lunch. Everyone loved the food and we talked about coming back before we even finished our meals, if that tells you something. We had fantastic service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Taste Restaurant Nightclub reviews archive.
- GoodeatsDined on 5/22/2014Amazing place. Everyone was great and willing to help. The drinks were awesome and the food was pretty good.Special Features:
- DisappointedJayLynDined on 3/15/2014Since it was my husbands birthday and we were staying at Embassy suites in the same parking lot as taste, we decided to eat dinner here. Food was alright, nothing to really rave about. I had asked our server if we could possible get in the club later for free since we ate at the restaurant. He assured us that it wouldn't be a problem at all. However, once we showed up later about 10:30 all bets were off. Our server acted like he didn't know what we were talking about. Extremely disappointed at their lack of communication. If they couldn't pull off what we were asking for, then simply say NO. No need to beat around the bush about anything.Special Features: