Taste of Italy - Fargo
613 1st Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Taste of Italy - Fargo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tasteofitalyfargo.com/
- Phone: 7013650608
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Scott Motschenbacher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: At Taste of Italy, we strive to make every meal a great one. That translates into our catering as well. Our Chef is willing to work with anyone on anything. You don’t want to limit yourself to only what we have on our menu and neither do we. If there is something special that you would like to have at your next event, let us know and we can do it. Anything from lasagna to hot wings, we have the capacity to make it happen.
- Private Party Facilities: With 3 ballrooms and 3 private dining rooms to choose from, we can provide private dining for group sizes from 10 to 300.
- Private Party Contact: Roberta Gackle 7012321336
- Cross Street: 1/2 block West of Bdwy
- Public Transit: The city bus stops at the corner of 1st Ave and Broadway just 1/2 block from our front door.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Free parking is available for our patrons in the parking lot on the west side of the building. Free parking is also available evenings and weekends in the two city owned lots just north of ours.
A word from Taste of Italy - Fargo
Taste of Italy is located at the Avalon building in the heart of downtown Fargo, ND. With stunning architecture and a collage of art to keep your eyes wandering as you anticipate your coming meal, you can be assured your experience will be a great one. Our menu is built to suite everyone’s needs and wants, from our candied bacon appetizer and signature lasagna to our open faced meatloaf sandwich. We will fill your tummies with authentic Italian or American fare or just a pizza.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Taste of Italy - Fargo reviews from OpenTable diners
- Limited menu, grilled asparagusOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/15/2012Limited menu, grilled asparagus was burnt. Service was very slow. Could use a little more variation in the menu.
- Tasty food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2012We used Open Table to make our reservation, and when we arrived everything was prepared and ready for us. The food was delightful with a very nice flavor and not to heavy. Prices are reasonable and comparable to similar dining establishments. Perhaps some of the best Italian food available in Fargo-Moorhead.Special Features: