Tartini Pizzeria & Spaghetteria
6327 South Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32809Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tartini Pizzeria & Spaghetteria
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tartinipizzeria.com/
- Phone: 4076012400
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary European, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Louis Perez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Tartini Pizzeria & Spaghetteria
Tartini Pizzeria & Spaghetteria is proud to feature authentic southern European style pizza, pastas, paninis, and entrees inspired by old world recipes. From calamari and mussels marinara to our signature Tartini pizza, all of our dishes use only the freshest ingredients, many imported directly from Italy. Most of our dishes are available with gluten-free pasta. Our bar menu features over 35 imported Italian wines, assembled by a master sommelier, and over twenty beers on draft and in bottles. Executive Chef Louis prepares delicious weekly specials available Friday and Saturday nights. Catering and delivery are also available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tartini Pizzeria & Spaghetteria reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice changeSammihowardDined on 8/17/2013Tried for the first time. Very good experience. Definately will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pizza ice had in a longmargyVIPDined on 8/8/2013Best pizza ice had in a long time. The staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I can't wait to go back. Great wines!Special Features:
- Great Spot!HC2013VIPDined on 8/7/2013We visited Tartini while staying overnight in Orlando. I picked it from the list of restaurants on Open Table that were within 15 minutes of our hotel since we did not know the area. It is off the beaten-path a little, but what a gem. The decor was contemporary, cozy and inviting. Our waitress was very warm, friendly and knowledgeable. She told us all about their real wood fire pizza oven and made menu suggestions to us. We had a fantastic meal. The kids and I all had our own pizza. The kids made up their own flavor combos and I had the Mediterranean. My husband had the chicken parm. Fantastic!! I would love it, if they opened another Tartini in Ohio! I would definitely reccommend Tartini to those living in Orlando or just there to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special OccassionsJessiDined on 8/2/2013We celebrated my daughter's birthday here a few nights ago and had a very enjoyable evening with our large group of 10. The service was good and the staff was attentive, especially to my daughter who was thrilled to find balloons on the table when we arrived. They also supplied dessert which was decked out in candles and had the staff come sing to her. Our group ordered numerous apps and everything from pizza and pasta to eggplant for dinner, all of which was very good. The alfredo was especially good as was the pesto truffle oil pizza, delish! We also found a very nice Italian wine (Dolcetta I believe) that we had not seen before, which was excellent. The restaurant was loud, but that was ok for us as we had a small child.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not greatmom2twoDined on 7/14/2013We were a little disappointed with Tartini's. We thought it was more than "OK" but definitely not "great". So I'd give it a "good." Main problem several in our group of 8 found was that several dishes lacked flavor. The spaghetti carbonara was ordered by 1 person in the group, wile the pasta giardino was ordered by another and both noticed a lack of flavor. Maybe they want to be known for lower salt options, but then they should mention that on the dishes/menest plates. Best dishes were the chicken parmesan w/pasta, and and the lasagna (although it's hard to mess up on lasagna). Bread was not bad, but not great either- kinda puny-looking. Sangria was too strong so fruits inside were very bitter. Best was ambience and decorations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian casual dining in town!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/29/2013We are hooked on Tartini. Everything is homemade and fresh - even the simple garden salad is outstanding,. I'm not a pizza person (carbs, calories, etc) but love the pizza there. And the pasta and well.. there's nothing I've had I didn't like. The menu is limited compared to a huge production restaurant to allow the chef to focus on awesome and creative dishes. We just discovered they had take out too. Kudos and welcome to the neighborhood!Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/28/2013Dinner with children and grandchildren was great! The kids had a "Meter Pizza" and the adults had Eggplant Parmigiana. Food was well prepared. Everybody enjoyed the eveneing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Italian with out beingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/20/2013Upscale Italian with out being over the top. Great local place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.