Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill
65 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tarponbend.com/
- Phone: 3054443210
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining
A word from Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (6)vibrant bar scene (5)good for groups (4)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (2)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014The fish was very fresh and well prepared. The indoor dining is very loud even though we dined after happy hour on a week night. The manager indulged us with a complimentary app for making an online reservation. The food service was good but the service from the bar was slow. Overall a good dining experience and we will all return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunchTLeevDined on 8/29/2014Our group of 4 had a wonderful experience for lunch. Upon arrival we were given a complimentary fish spread that was delicious. Our server suggested a white wine which was fabulous. Overall everything was delicious and the service was great! Definitely will be going back.Special Features:
- Great DealPantherpanchoDined on 8/27/2014Wednesday women (only) without a man in the group each for half price. Great food, great ambiance, and fun crowd.Special Features:
- Drinks not to standardlove2dineVIPDined on 8/6/2014We frequent Tarpon Bend frequently. This time we were so disappointed that both my husband and I don't think we'll be back. We go for their happy hour...drinks have always been great and we always order the same thing. This time, the waiter didn't even know what we requested; they were horrible.Special Features:
- Alway a Great ChoiceRSmiam1Dined on 7/11/2014Over the years this remains a favorite restaurant. Great food, excellent service.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Good spot.MiamiDudeDined on 5/14/2014Food was really good. Seafood was fresh. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence All TimesJavierDined on 5/11/2014Excellent place to get together and spend quality time with friends/relativesSpecial Features:
- Oysters anyone?MiamiMamiDined on 5/6/2014Best oyster shooters ever! Been dining here since it opened and find myself craving the shooters. Asian mahi sandwich was excellent as was the Key West Shrimp. The buns couldn't have been any fresher. Would not recommend for carnivores as this place specializes in Seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Grouper sandwichesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/27/20144 of us enjoyed grouper sandwiches with excellent potato salad and the beers for happy hour. We left as a happy group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tarpon BendEB55Dined on 4/17/2014The service was absolutely horrible. Our waiters kept switching on us (thats if we even able to find them) and the manager was not friendly. The only good thing about this restaurant was the food. I will NOT be coming back.Special Features: