Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill
65 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tarponbend.com/
- Phone: 3054443210
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining
A word from Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (7)vibrant bar scene (7)special occasion (4)hot spot (4)neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Great DealPantherpanchoDined on 8/27/2014Wednesday women (only) without a man in the group each for half price. Great food, great ambiance, and fun crowd.Special Features:
- Drinks not to standardlove2dineVIPDined on 8/6/2014We frequent Tarpon Bend frequently. This time we were so disappointed that both my husband and I don't think we'll be back. We go for their happy hour...drinks have always been great and we always order the same thing. This time, the waiter didn't even know what we requested; they were horrible.Special Features:
- Alway a Great ChoiceRSmiam1Dined on 7/11/2014Over the years this remains a favorite restaurant. Great food, excellent service.Special Features:
- Good spot.MiamiDudeDined on 5/14/2014Food was really good. Seafood was fresh. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence All TimesJavierDined on 5/11/2014Excellent place to get together and spend quality time with friends/relativesSpecial Features:
- Oysters anyone?MiamiMamiDined on 5/6/2014Best oyster shooters ever! Been dining here since it opened and find myself craving the shooters. Asian mahi sandwich was excellent as was the Key West Shrimp. The buns couldn't have been any fresher. Would not recommend for carnivores as this place specializes in Seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Tarpon Bend Raw Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Excellent Grouper sandwichesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/27/20144 of us enjoyed grouper sandwiches with excellent potato salad and the beers for happy hour. We left as a happy group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tarpon BendEB55Dined on 4/17/2014The service was absolutely horrible. Our waiters kept switching on us (thats if we even able to find them) and the manager was not friendly. The only good thing about this restaurant was the food. I will NOT be coming back.Special Features: