Tarantella Ristorante & Pizzeria
1755 Bell Tower Lane
Weston, FL 33326Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tarantella Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tarantellas.net/
- Phone: (954) 349-3004
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Cristian Ramos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only)
- Catering: We offer off site catering, supplying food as well as servers and bartenders and most supplies. Please contact John Can, the general manager for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Looking for a place for your next party?
Well, we're just the perfect choice for any of the following and a whole lot more: "Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Engagements, Corporate Meetings" Plan your party today. Banquet rooms available. Seating 20-200
- Private Party Contact: Private Event Coordinator 8666463381
A word from Tarantella Ristorante & Pizzeria
Colorfully decorated in Sicilian ceramic tiles, Tarantella creates a lively and fun atmosphere for your dining pleasure. Tarantella hosts a brick oven that serves hot and crispy Italian gourmet size pizzas. Homemade breads, pastas and desserts will tempt your palate. We offer a full menu consisting of pastas, chicken and veal, steaks and lamb chops and always fresh fish specials daily. Tarantella offers full bar service and a well rounded wine list. Home-style Italian cooking and friendly service will keep you coming back for more. Tarantella also offers outdoor seating. Tarantella has consistently won the award for Best Italian Restaurant in Weston. Zagat rated!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tarantella Ristorante & Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)good for groups (10)fit for foodies (6)special occasion (6)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (3)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Ultimate Lunch MeetingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2014Our client picked it out and we weren.t aware, but our client new the owner. It was a great restaurant. It's hard to find authentic Italian in the Miami area as some many have Spanish influences. This place is not completely different, but it was good. (There are two local Italian restaurants that are owned and operated by Brazilian families. Not that the food is bad, but if an Italian sat down and ordered the lasagna, they would be surprised) We ate lunch, but I do want to go back and try some of their traditional Italian dishes. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MdC1Dined on 10/13/2014We had a pleasant night with an outstanding service.Special Features:
- I alway enjoy this restaurantfrani48VIPDined on 10/3/2014The food is great, not overpriced. They have 2 rooms for parties and do an exellent job.Special Features:
- Fine Italian CuisineJfadmdVIPDined on 9/27/2014Great food with consistent service t this neighborhood gem . Always a warm welcome . New menu items are always tasty and old favorites keep us coming back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicevghreviewDined on 9/19/2014I have been dining out at Tarantella for the last 10 years. The food and service has been consistently excellent for all these years. Olga is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Italian foodLovetoeatDined on 9/4/2014I love the fact that they always have Osso Bucco on the menu and it's good too. Tried a veal dish, just okay. The waiter was great, friendly and the service quick. Family place. Noisy yes, not for quiet date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Italian FoodupsgatorDined on 8/25/2014We were a group of 7 people, 2 visiting from Ky and the rest live in the area. We happened on this place by chance and we were very glad we did. This is some of the best Italian food we have had in South Florida. Very good portions at a reasonable price as well. I also noticed that they have whole wheat pasta and gluten free pasta in additional to traditional pasta dishes. The chicken & mushroom dish I had was wonderful. I would highly recommend this restaurant and we will definitely be back in the future.Special Features:
- Amazing food!!!MargieVIPDined on 8/10/2014When I chose this place it was a last minute thing and b the pictures I was not very impressed, but the reviews on the food where good, so I told my husband let's give it a try. There where 6 of us, we all ordered different plates to make sure we had a variety and that we could try different things. They where alll amazing. NOt a fancy place but the food and the service were amazing!!! My husband the Veal Saltimboca huge portion and the veal couldn't be more tender. I had the corvina and it was delicious. Our firends had the filet mignon and the Salmon both huge portions and delicious. All I have to say is their chef is their secret weapon. AMAZING FOOD!! Definetly we found a GEM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staff great foodBpf67Dined on 8/6/2014Food was delicious. Wait staff was extremely friendly. Will definitely return frequentlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 115 reviews are from the Tarantella Ristorante & Pizzeria reviews archive.
- Great little italian gem in WestonmartingourmetDined on 5/24/2014The first thing you notice when you arrive at Tarantella are the blue and yellow colors all over the place done with great taste. Then you feel you are part of the family because of how they great you and service you. The food is outstanding and not too pricey. Definitely aa place I will go back with family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Belíssimo!!CarlitosDined on 5/11/2014I moved out of the area about 9 years ago and since I came back I kept reminding myself that I had to eat here again. It definitely was worth it. The food was great and the service even better. Our waiter (JR) was helpful, friendly and very professional. I recommend you check this place out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014As always, the food, atmosphere and staff were wonderful. Every time we eat here, the experience is fantastic. The Italian food here is cooked perfectly time and time again! You can always count in delicious specials too!Special Features:
- deliciousdeliciousDined on 5/10/2014First time using open table. Took us right on time. Service was great and the food was delicious. The portions were large and the staff very friendly and accommidating. I will definitely return. As mentioned, it is a bit noisy, but not unbearable. We were a party of 7 and we heard everyone just fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurant in westonluv2dineDined on 4/19/2014Food is great in generous portions .very Italian.located in the beautiful Weston Town CenterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good italian food in WestonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2014Place is great, the only thing I didn't like is that they don't pay too much attention to reservations. The girl at the desk didn't even worry about asking my name when I told her I had a reservation. I had to wait like everybody else to be seated. Other than that , service and food were good, a bit pricey for what it is but it's ok!Special Features:
- Outside Seating but no viewOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/5/2014Both the food and service were excellent. Everything was fresh and well seasoned. My appetizer was a caprese salad. The mozzarella had so much flavor there was no need to add oil or salt. My meal was parpedelle with mushrooms --- fresh and delicious. Next time I'm in Weston I will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Italian restaurant in WestonmiarunnerVIPDined on 3/15/2014Weston does not have a tremendous amount of choices in terms of restaurants, but Tarantella is a good choice for good (not great) traditional Italian fare. The ambiance is nice and service is good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dave's 70th BirthdayC12345VIPDined on 3/8/2014The entire staff at this restaurant went over and above to make our experience the best. We were on vacation from Kansas City and the restaurant made us feel like family.Special Features:
- We took friends who were downLoveitalianfoodVIPDined on 3/7/2014We took friends who were down from New York to this local favorite. They loved the ambience and food. It's an easy choice for a consistent great meal. We love that they honor their reservations. We really enjoyed the eggplant parm. Our friends thought the veal piccata was excellent. Definitely try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TarenntellaRachDined on 3/2/2014The portions were quite large and very flavorful. Pleasant, friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- We choose Tarantella RistorantealpalDined on 2/22/2014We choose Tarantella Ristorante because they have several veal selections,and many Italian restaurants don't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine MenuRickDined on 2/14/2014Nothing on web site suggested a special menu w/limitation. I guess I should have suspected it. Traveling thru so no prior knowledge. Would try other Italian in the area again. Just OK
- FantasticDEBORAHTVIPDined on 2/10/2014Thanks so much for a great evening of dinner and service! WE LOVE TARANELLA'S! We are Italian from NY and found your restaurant to be one of the best in South Florida!!!!! And coming from Italian's, that's a thumbs up!!!!! We drove 1 1/2 hours from the other coast and it was worth the trip! Thanks again - waiter was EXCELLENT, food was EXCELLENT, ambiance was EXCELLENT.Special Features:
- Wonderful fooddeliciousDined on 1/27/2014We sat outside and it was perfect! The seats are beautiful but hard is our only critical thing to say…otherwise, always delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best veal saltimbocca thatdrmemoryVIPDined on 1/13/2014Best veal saltimbocca that I have had in a long time.Special Features:
- We went for the gluten freeColleenVIPDined on 1/3/2014We went for the gluten free pasta and were not disappointed. It was excellent. A bit on the (very) loud side, with lots of ceramic tile, plates and silver ware clattering. Otherwise, we were very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!HappyMomDined on 12/15/2013We were happy to come across this neighborhood gem after an unexpectedly long piano recital in the area. The staff was incredibly gracious and accomodating (even for our rather large group) and the food was also superb. We'll be back soon and often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like they say in New York!TommyJoeDined on 12/14/2013"Forget about it" Waiter came back to our table four time to write down everyone's order. Then the instead of getting credit using Open Table, they canceled the reservation. :( Had to call back the next day and talk to the manager. BTW, the mixed sauteed veggies were cold, returned them three times. Under cooked
- Consistently great Italian cuisineJfadmdVIPDined on 11/27/2013Maître D John takes great care of our family every visit . Food is always top notch .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomemarkDined on 11/23/2013Food was great! Service Exceptional. Staff was so friendly and made us feel so welcomed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selection!JohnyDined on 11/12/2013This restaurant worked perfectly for our group of 15. The food was very good. Prices were reasonable, and everyone left very satisfiedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food in a Casual SettingDavieClassicalDined on 11/10/2013Weston is lucky to have such a gem. Fit for everyone from serious restaurant goers to families, Tarantella has a very extensive menu. Rarely can you find a restaurant that works as well for a date night as one to bring the kids to. But located next to plenty of interesting shops and a great place to take a walk before or after your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tarantella's is terrific!SharonDined on 11/8/2013I highly recommend a trip to Tarantella's near Main Street in Weston for anyone who is in the area. There is a large variety of food available and Johnny always tries to accomodate special requests.Special Features:
- Little ItalyDine2niteDined on 10/22/2013Very good main food courses and desserts, atmosphere was excellent for southern Florida. Only one disappointment, the Caesar salad was very mediocre with regular lettuce and the dressing on the side, it wasn't toss?? So order a different salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group of Nine had dinner!pamelfVIPDined on 10/19/2013Great food and BeeBee our server was great! We all had dinner/drinks/wine and everything perfect. We will definitely go back. And we loved that we could walk from our timeshare, The Mizner and we got a discount! My husband and I have been here every time we are in Florida in the area and this time we took our family as we were having a "sibling" family reunion for the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!DedebsterDined on 9/28/2013The ambiance, food and service were excellent! I haven't been to Tarantella in a very long time and was pleasantly surprised to find that the menu had changed considerably. The food was much better than when I last ate there, over 4 years ago and the service was very good. We took a friend who was out of town visiting (I am a local in Weston) and he really enjoyed it as well. Thank you to Tarantella for a much improved experience and for being such an outstanding neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- Quite an extensive menu withFLAPJSDined on 9/26/2013Quite an extensive menu with all types of Italian food and specialties. Service is friendly, efficient and helpful. Our waiter Alex did an outstanding job. When he was serving other tables, other staff members were readily available to assist. Food was very good with large portions. The Pollo Mediteraneo was topped with two large shrimp and was outstanding. A great Weston neighborhood restaurant in a nice setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice FindLalaDined on 8/11/2013I came across this place one day during a work lunch invite. Really enjoyed the lunch that I had to check it out for dinner. The food and service was good during dinner as it was for lunch. Definitely a place a would continue to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TarantellaTommieVIPDined on 8/2/2013Pretty good neighborhood itallian food. Would go back if I was in the neighborhood. Arancini was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT ENERGY AND AN INVOLVED OWNERLanceDined on 7/28/2013I don't usually right reviews and an extremely picky when it comes to Italian food. The food and atmosphere forced me to comment. The energy of this place was great, the atmosphere felt personal, and the owner talked to everyone and made the conversion feel personal. I would definitely go again, and make this my must-go-to Italian restaurant. Only negative: someone dropped a fork and two waiters walked right over it. One actually kicked it out of his way. And nobody came over to see if we needed another fork (we ended up getting one from another table ourselves).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.