900 South Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tapasxperience.com/
- Phone: 7863911450
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am-4:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Ibaitxo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Tapas Xperience
Our concept is a modern, bar restaurant, which has three bars, a wine bar, a terrace bar & the restaurant. We offer a comfortable environment which combines excellent food and music. Our cuisine is prepared from a Spanish kitchen with excellent quality & taste. Come and enjoy our delicious tapas with Sangria in the heart of Mary Brickell Village.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tapas Xperience reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- This restaurant is Closed!KikexDined on 9/25/2014Open table needs to get updated and remove this restaurant from the Database as this restaurant is closed.
- emilioVIPDined on 8/14/2014excellent food from one of the best spanish chefs in MIAMI. And reasonable prices.Special Features:
- It was very good experienceTheRustyTebow85Dined on 2/14/2014It was my first time going and it was a good experience. Good food, not very big so nice for ppl to have conversations and being able to understand each other. The service was good at first then when ppl started to show up it took awhile but still very good experience. Would go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick solution teammicashaDined on 10/19/2013We arrived 10 minutes late and were told our 5 peolpe reserved table has been given to other customers. However the courteous and efficient was able to reaccomodate us in another nice setting in a very short time. Very nice place. Vety good tapas and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant could be muchGismondaVIPDined on 4/18/2013The restaurant could be much better with a bit of atmosphere, as it lacks personality. Food is good, byt for the quality and size of the portions is expensive, when compared to other Spanish restaurants.Special Features:
- The food and service is veryGismondaVIPDined on 3/22/2013The food and service is very good, but is very over priced for the quality and quantity.
- Definitely should get a fullDougieGummiesVIPDined on 3/9/2013Definitely should get a full liquor bar. Menu needs to better differentiate big & small dishes. Desserts were nice.Special Features: