Tap House Bellevue
550 106th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tap House Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.taphousegrill.com/
- Phone: 4254671730
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm. Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Fernando Buitron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining
- Private Party Facilities: The Tap House Bellevue is a full service event facility. Located in the heart of downtown Bellevue at the Galleria, the Tap House Bellevue is our first location and boasts the largest selection of Northwest beers on tap. At the Bellevue Tap House we can provide your group with a fun event that they are certain to remember. Our semi-private back area offers a VIP experience that is suitable for any occasion. Choose from one of the Tap House Grill's event menus, or book a custom brewer's dinner and leave the menu planning to the chef. Remember to tap one of our extensive selection of beers for your guests! Our goal is to make every private event at the Bellevue Tap House Grill simple, enjoyable, and an experience to remember! Capacity: Seated: 50, Reception: 60, Full restaurant buy out to 250. Food and Beverage Minimum Applies Our Tap House Grill semi-private space is located adjacent to the main dining room. This space features a high definition television.
- Private Party Contact: Lindsay Helling 2068163314
A word from Tap House Bellevue
Located in the heart of Bellevue's bustling downtown area in the Galleria, Tap House Grill boasts the largest selection of Northwest beers on tap and progressive urban cuisine of steaks, seafood, and sushi. Surrounded by Bellevue's best shopping, attractions and hotels, the Bellevue Tap House Grill is our flagship location. During the summer months enjoy drinks and food on our large patio, and during the colder seasons come inside for a beer and some of our delicious food. The Bellevue Tap House Grill is a full service event and banquet facility that can accommodate groups of 20-250 with semi-private areas as well as a chance to reserve the entire Bellevue restaurant. With a large selection of food and brews, as well as an elegant, but laid-back atmosphere the Bellevue Tap House Grill is definitely the place to be.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Tap House Bellevue - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
Tap House Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (17)great for lunch (11)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (6)special occasion (5)fit for foodies (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)romantic (2)hot spot (2)neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- Beer & Steaks? No please.titihenry14Dined on 10/8/2014We sat at the dinning area. Beers were great and kept coming. Calamari was excellent, folks who ordered burgers and sandwiches liked their food. The steak & fries were disappointing, it doesn't specify what cut they serve, so it ends up based on what someone can hack at the back from some lump of meat. I will stick fish tacos next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pammkinnDined on 10/7/2014Thanks for a great team lunch and outstanding service!Special Features:
- Where's my saladjgebhartDined on 9/29/2014Five guests, four lunches delivered. Whoops! But what the heck, they did offer me a free cup of soup (right after I had the cup that I ordered earlier).Special Features:
- Service needs workYork123VIPDined on 9/19/2014From te hostess to the bartender, the service was lacking any sort of appreciation for customers. I dined on a Friday night at 9:00pm. The food was ok. Seems like a great place to grab a beer with friends but I would skip the food and don't be in a hurry.Special Features:
- decent food but took a LONG timeCLCCDined on 9/9/2014we had a reservation for 11:30 our drinks took about 45 minutes to arrive and our food didn't arrive until almost an hour into the lunch - several people at our table had orders that weren't quite right -missing bacon, missing avocado, cooked wrong etc. Our server hustled to fix things, but overall - as a team - we decided we won't come back for lunch because it took too long and wasn't that great for the cost and hassle.Special Features:
- Business as usualdrtywkDined on 8/27/2014My colleagues and I were looking for something casual and the Tap House was a good find. The food was delicious and the number of beers on tap exceeded our expectations. However the service was what really impressed us. I has the jambalaya and outside of New Orleans, it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downtown Bellevue GrillQueenAnneFoodieVIPDined on 8/15/2014My friend and I enjoyed our dinner at Tap House. The menu offers a good selection of grill style food: burgers, meat, fish, and salads. The service was friendly and the atmosphere was lively during the Seahawks game.Special Features:
- Business LunchJbcjrfDined on 7/31/2014Easy parking, forgot to validate?! Quick service and good food.Special Features:
- Great family dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2014We came in early with 10, including 3 kids. They gave us a table in a room alone and it was perfect! Service very attentive and we had a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experiencenextstateDined on 7/18/2014Great beer selection. Even though the beer seems to be the central piece of the restaurant, the food was very good too. It was a little loud. But it was a fun place to be. The service was fantastic even though it was very busy.Special Features:
- DisappointingDined on 7/7/2014While the food at Tap House was surprisingly good (loved the seared ahi salad, salmon entree, and fish tacos), the interior was dark and dreary and reminded me of 70s design elements including choice of paint color, wall texture, fabric, etc. We came as a family early evening because we'd seen good reviews, but this is a hot spot and probably the dark interior was to encourage drinking and nighttime enjoyment among singles and people getting off work, all of which didn't work for us. Also the waiter re-corked the bottle after pouring our wine with a layer of frothy bubbles like you'd expect for a glass of beer.Special Features:
- The following 175 reviews are from the Tap House Bellevue reviews archive.
- The place to go!RedandgingerDined on 6/19/2014If you are looking for great food and all the beers you ever wanted to try this is the place. Great food along with great serviceakea this a must see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Varied menu and great servicetalbywynnegelbDined on 6/18/2014Met a friend for lunch. Am not a meat eater but there was plenty on the lunch menu to choose from. Service was excellent and our waiter was very patient and pleasant.Special Features:
- Disappointing Dinner - Good BeerPamJVIPDined on 6/15/2014Came for Father's Day Dinner. AMAZING beer list - it is a bit overwhelming and will take some time to study. We were pleasantly surprised that Sunday has happy hour from 3:30 on, so ordered a few from that list and an item from the main menu. We ordered Chili Calamari, Popcorn Shrimp, california roll, salmon roll, bacon-wrapped jalapenos, and an Ahi salad. The popcorn shrimp were very good, cooked perfectly, with the shrimp being very tender and flavorful with a crispy coating. The sushi was just so-so, had to ask for soy and a small dish for dipping it in... Not bad, just not memorable. Bacon wrapped jalapeno -decent, crispy bacon & jalapeno added enough spice to make it interesting. Ahi Salad - meh. Dressing almost non-existent.Special Features:
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/14/2014We enjoy coming here because the food is consistently good. They vary the menu a bit to keep it interesting. Lots of great beer on tap to choose from and the food is well prepared.Special Features:
- Great selection of beer, but...MaximillianVIPDined on 6/2/2014They have 160 beers on tap so it's pretty amazing for that. The food is really good too, but service is slow for no apparent reason. There was hardly any customers when we dined but we didn't see our waitress much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyrpeastsideDined on 5/24/2014One of the best meals I've had in awhile. Would definitel recommend it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Evening - Great ServiceTonyDined on 5/14/2014Eating outside on a nice night in Bellevue - nothing can beat this place. The fishtail ale and the gorgonzola burger were fantastic.Special Features:
- great food, good serviceengineeredbakerDined on 5/13/2014They were out of the salmon burger, ao went with the fish taco which was previously recommended, best decision! It was great. The downside was the service, we asked for straw and extra napkins and it too ages to come. Also we asked for the bill, which took a while too and once it came the waitress didn't come back for it, my friend had to take it in, and lastly they messed up splitting the bill three ways. The waitress also offered me a salad or soup option without specifically stating that it was not part of the lunch special. All in all I'll be going back because the food was that good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and great for kids tooOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We came here on Mother's Day. The food was amazing (and we are rather foodie snobs). But it was also a great atmosphere for our three kids! Not too busy and the service was quick and accurate. Thank you for the great experience, we'll be coming back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014Wonderful food, attentive service, will be using for wedding rehearsal dinner :)Special Features:
- Good for a get togethergoodtime2014Dined on 4/26/2014We had a five-person reunion on a Saturday for lunch. Food and service were excellent!Special Features:
- Great food, too loud to chatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/18/2014Service and food always are great. Volume of music needs to be a bit lower. It was all about the bar and not the diners.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch time meeting spotVinoVerdureVealVisaDined on 4/14/2014Convenient to downtown Bellevue, but out of the shopping malls. Service was good, food arrived with no delays. Orders were accurate, even with substitutions or deletions of certain items. Waiter was professional and not too friendly. Food was good -- lots of it and quality was just fine for the price. My salad was fresh and the fish tacos were very nicely seasoned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good gathering spotamyloveslondonDined on 4/5/2014This was a great dinner choice for our group of 7: friends gathering, not having seen each other in months, wanting to catch up and enjoy a meal together. Menu has wide variety of choices, something for everyone. We were seated at a round table, perfect for visiting. We had an early reservation, and that was good, because as the evening got later, the restaurant grew noisier. Friendly, attentive service but not too intrusive. There when you needed something, but never interrupting our conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday PartyAliceDined on 4/5/2014Good place to hold a birthday party dinner. Lots of room and there is a beer on tap for everyone. And my nieces thought the male servers were especially cute!Special Features:
- Good night outOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/4/2014Met another couple for dinner 6:30 Friday night. Was busy with an energetic atmosphere. The cocktail seemed a little watered down, they had a good selection of wines and of course beer. The menu has a little something for everyone. The lamb shanks could have been cooked a little more as the meat should just fall off the bone with a fork in my opinion. Wait staff was attentive but forgot to box up left over the crab mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice place to meet friendsPamelaDined on 4/4/2014The food and the beer was wonderful. The wait staff was very attentive and everyone was very happy with thier foor and dining experience. The Lombarde Frambroise (I think that is what it was called) is fabulous. It is a raspberry beer that is equal to a raspberry martini. There were 5 of us in our lunch party. Everyone received their drinks and food at the same time. The food was hot and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good selection of beer (whichBubbyDined on 3/31/2014Good selection of beer (which a place calling itself the Taphouse must have). Had the crab mac and cheese--perfect for the mood I was in at the time! Portions were very good. The bar side is a typical male-dominated sports bar, so keep that in mind when planning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- avoidebergDined on 3/29/2014went in for lunch on Saturday afternoon. The restaurant was less than half full. Our waiter took f-o-r-e-v-e-r to do absolutely anything with or for us. It took over 30 minutes for us to receive our burgers after finally getting to order. What should have been a 45 minute to an hour lunch was well over 90 minutes. The waiter was not apologetic in any way, which is kind of the worst of it.
- Nice PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2014They advertise 160 beers on tap yet the first 2 I tried to order were out. Not a great start when the whole reason I went was to check out the big selection. Still 158 is great assuming they were not out of others. Turkey club sandwich was above average and for only $11 was a good buy. I will return and would recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific ServiceDarciSeanDined on 3/22/2014This was our second time there. we live in Olympia and drove to Bellevue just to go to the Tap House. it is one of our favorite restaruants. it was my boyfriends birthday and we have always gotten great customer service and the food is excellent not to mention all the beers on tap as my boyfriend is a beer snob....all the staff were very friendly and eager to please. They also gave him a free desert for his b-day. We will be back in the very near future.Special Features:
- good food awesome beers!elenamoyeDined on 3/13/2014Came here to grab a beer with a co-worker after work. Loved the huge selection of beers on tap! And the food was decent too. Server wasn't very attentive and I'd have to stop someone passing by to get a water refill so I wouldn't come here if you expect great service. But if you want great beer, this is your place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid spot for business lunchDrewDined on 3/13/2014Solid spot for meeting someone for a business lunchSpecial Features:
- A favoriteAlysiaDined on 3/8/2014We go to the Tap House at least once a month. The beer selection can't be beat!Special Features:
- Unexpected ExperienceChinaDined on 2/15/2014Stephaie our server was great and made an extra effort to ask the cook/chef if Tap House could accommodate our request...and they did!!!! Food was perfect and surprisingly the price is reasonable. Wonderful experience of trying Tap House. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice environment and location.DaveDined on 2/14/2014Food and drinks were excellent. Server was attentive and she knew the new menu very well when you had questions. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEER BEER BEER BEER BEERmofloDined on 2/13/2014Going to the bar can get very repetitious however going to the TapHouse is always an adventure. You can have a different beer for every day of the year including the rotating seasonal beers. I have never seen so many options for you to choose. Great fun, and the staff knows their stuff. Easily my favorite spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner.LADBellevueVIPDined on 2/8/2014The ribs just keep getting better and Tap House always gives you a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table OfferedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/24/2014Partially, this was our fault. The restaurant attempted to put us at the smallest table in the restaurant. 5 in the evening, there were numerous booths available. We would have been better just walking in off the street. After requesting a better table, they did put us in a booth. Next time, I'll make sure I add that request on my Open Table reservation.I would recommend this to a friend.