34 Veterans Memorial Highway
Commack, NY 11725Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.taorminacommack.com/
- Phone: (631) 499-6900
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Taormina Restaurant
Namesake of the beautiful city of Taormina located on the Eastern Coast of Sicily, our restaurant has been call a true Italian gem. Chef Giuseppe's & Owner Peter Maccarone's vision comes to life with affordable dining combined with the absolute freshest ingredients representative of cuisines from all of Italy's regions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Taormina Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (3)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (2)good for groups (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- EXCELLENT!firsttimeDined on 10/24/2014This is the BEST Italian food on Long Island! The service could not have been better. The owner and his staff were extremely attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice neighborhood restuarantmcommackVIPDined on 10/18/2014Very good food. Service good be a bit faster. Great bread dipping olive oil!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/11/2014Great fish, pasta, and specials - service is outstanding.Special Features:
- Absolutely delicious! !LMC1026Dined on 10/4/2014I have never had a bad meal here. The food is amazing! Best Italian restaurant around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Portions, Great Food & ServiceLINYGuyDined on 8/23/2014Been going there for years and never disappoints. Food is always cooked just right, always hot, and big portions. Best of all, the food is great. They don't deep fry everything like lots of other places. Owner walks around making sure everyone is pleased and taken care of. Staff is friendly and they all work together to make sure everyone is served. When you walk in, the front is just a nice and classy take out pizzeria. The back, dinning area, closed off from the front area, was just redecorated and it has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our favorite place for great Italian food and fresh fish dishes.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Taormina Restaurant reviews archive.