Tano Bistro & Catering
204 W. Loveland Ave.
Loveland, OH 45140Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tano Bistro & Catering
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.foodbytano.com/
- Phone: 5136838266
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 11:00 AM. Lunch served Monday through Saturday.Brunch on Sunday. Dinner nightly. Sunday Brunch - join us for a Mimosa, Champagne, or a Signature Bloody Mary to Restart your weekend!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Gaetano Williams
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Thank you for considering Tano Bistro and Catering for your upcoming meeting, in home celebration or special event. We are a chef driven, full service catering company focused on exceptional food and outstanding service tailored to fit any budget. ·Need lunch or breakfast provided for your next corporate meeting? ·Having a private in-home party and desire hors d’oeuvres that will impress your guests? ·Planning a wedding and want a menu that is uniquely designed for your special day? Tano Bistro and Catering can do all this and more.
A word from Tano Bistro & Catering
Upscale Casual Dining featuring the freshest seafood available. Appetizer and Wine Bar Menus present innovative yet familiar dishes. Hand cut steaks and chops along with fresh pasta and risotto complete a dynamic menu. Comprehensive wine list containing offerings from regions all across the globe. Significant repertoire of wines by the glass. Relevant cuisine that is inspired by American Coastal, Mexican, Italian, and Asian influences.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Tano Bistro & Catering - Best Restaurants in Loveland ›
Tano Bistro & Catering reviews from OpenTable diners
124 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (93)special occasion (72)fit for foodies (67)romantic (57)great for outdoor dining (44)great for lunch (32)notable wine list (29)great for brunch (27)good for groups (17)hot spot (12)scenic view (8)kid-friendly (7)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (5)Show More
- Great MenuLLBBDined on 8/20/2014Between 4 and 6, tank offers a 3 course dinner for $18.00, which is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strange serviceFatguyDined on 8/19/2014Waited too long for service. Odd, usually very good here. Miss some of the previous menus items. Still will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique menu - excellent qualityswohioguyDined on 8/18/2014The food was excellent, the atmosphere was intimate and upscale but not to the point of being intimidating, and the staff was attentive. The only possible negative was the speed of the food delivery was a little long; however, this was not a problem for us because we met there as friends to get caught up through conversation. This is someplace you want to go when you're not in a hurry to eat and leave.Special Features:
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Great dinning experience! Creative menu, loved watching people on the street. Requested a take out of the lavendar/lemon sorbet and it was granted!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IN Love in Lovelandmombux2youDined on 8/5/2014MY favorite place to eat in Loveland , Ohio is Tano! Always fresh food, always prepared with pride , and always the way you want it. Fresh ingredients are always such a treat when dining out. When I asked to change my pasta to spinach on the Eggplant dish, the chef complied with no problem. I have never had a bad meal, and it is presented so beautifully. Best part is its so close to home! Tonight was a bit noisey but we happened to be sitting next to a table of people who were quite loud....not always the case!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentjobartDined on 8/5/2014Always a pleasure to dine at Tanos. So fortunate it is near my home as well. Never disappointed when we entertain friends there. Servers are knowledgeable, friendly, polite, and the food is always excellent. We had four different entrees at our table and everyone loved them. Hoping they will stay in Loveland for a very long time!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Another great Tano's ExperienceMrStargateDined on 8/2/2014It is not a secret that Tano's is our favorite place to eat. We booked through Open Table at 8:30, as we were just looking for a place to eat late in the afternoon. While we could have gotten in earlier since it was not packed, we were lucky enough to have Kristie as our server (she's great - ask for her if you can!). Being the picky eater I am, I asked for a salad not on the menu - and they complied, making me a nice wedge. The Mrs. had the house salad and it was to her usual liking. My wife had the salmon special and I had the Amish chicken. Both were great. For desert, we finished off with the usual flourless chocolate torte (ask for it if it isn't on the menu - it is to die for!). Chef Andrew came out to greet us as well. A+!!Special Features:
- DisappointingKippDined on 7/26/2014We have patronized this restaurant many times, this was the most disappointing experience to date. We were forgotten several times from the moment we were seated. Unusually, my lamb (and that of a table mate) was rather tough, and my wife's halibut dry as if under the heat lamp. Oh well, time to try something new.
- GWLTKTJALOOMITISDined on 7/25/2014TANO'S HAS A WONDERFUL AMBIENCE, WONDERFUL SERVICE AND VERY GOOD FOOD. THE FOOD IS PREPARED PERFECTLY AND SERVED ATTRACTIVLY. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT FOR CHILDREN.Special Features:
- Good stuff!!burgof6Dined on 7/23/2014I chose Tano kind of minute for my husbands birthday. We like to say we have a restaurant bucket list but we actually just try to go to different places. Tano was amazing! We enjoyed the trio of stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer... Fresh bread and salads. My husband had the 3 Little Pigs and I enjoyed the tortilla crusted shrimp. We cleared our plates....no leftovers! We did eat outside and although it was rush hour traffic and was a little loud but it didn't take away from the enjoyment of the meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- R2D2Dined on 7/18/2014We were very happy with our service and smiling faces! The food choices were wonderful. We all agreed the food prep and presentation was very nice . The taste and flavors were right on! Rice and rossoto dishes were not dry. We all left saying we would return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightJulesgirlVIPDined on 7/18/2014Met a friend here to catch up after a hectic month. Great choice-meal was wonderful and service was easygoing. We never felt rushed or interrupted as we talked the night away.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/12/2014Tano Bistro is terrible. Food id awful and the prices way out of line. The worst restaurant in the area!
- We love Tano!LLBBDined on 7/11/2014we had a great time at Tano. Our table was located on the bar side of the restaurant which is a bit more lively. The menu selection was very good and we selected the three course dinner for only $18. ----- a great bargin! The food was delicious. We'll be back soon.Special Features:
- AWESOMEAWESOMEDined on 7/8/2014Food is always consistent! Always great food and service! Amy provides great service!Special Features:
- Returning CoupleChasBDined on 7/4/2014We come to Tano's knowing they have good food and the quaint setting. We were not disappointed this time even though due to it being the 4th they were offering a limited menu.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Food and service is always excellent. I had the lamb meatballs as an appetizer this time and they were yummy.Special Features:
- Good food, but over-pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/3/2014Tanos is a nice little local restaurant. My only complaint is that it is priced like a high-end downtown restaurant like Boca. The food quality is good, but not that good. It is also quite noisy. Other than that it is a nice local place to hang with friends, but bring your wallet.
- OverratedNOchainsDined on 6/30/2014The service was poor. The hostess on a Monday night had us wait to set a table at 6:30 when we had a reservation. There were only 2 other tables there. Our server got both our drink orders wrong and the food was pricey and mediocre. If we return, we would possibly pick a night when they are better staffed.Special Features:
- AWESOMEDined on 6/28/2014Always GREAT!!! Always great service! YUMMY dessert! and FRESH!Special Features:
- DinneremmajaneDined on 6/27/2014We celebrated our Anniversary late but enjoyed our meal tremendously.Special Features:
- A Bit DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/24/2014It was my first experience at Tano's and prior to this I had heard rather good things about the restaurant. I researched reviews on line and most seemed favorable. The service was OK but the waitress was nice and apologetic and stated that they were really busy that night. The menu had apparently just been changed and she stated that this added to the hectic night. Unfortunately, some of the things that I had read about online and was looking forward to trying had been taken off of the menu like paella and duck. The stuffed Amish chicken was just OK in my opinion. My wife got the tortilla crusted shrimp which was a bit better but in my mind nothing too special. For the price I'd rather visit other places and will not rush to go back.
- Father's DayHHIvacationerDined on 6/15/2014Went for Father's Day. The food and service was great. I had the scallops which was excellent, daughter had the Amish chicken which was the best chicken I've tasted in awhile. My husband had the tilapia which he also enjoyed. They had run out of the special which was the soft shell crab, so our guest had the duck which he also said was great. I thought for a limited menu they had a lot of items with blue cheese, which further narrowed my selection choices.Special Features:
- Great brunch at TanosKarenDined on 6/15/2014We were at Tanos for father's day brunch. The food and service were quite good, the menu had some interesting choices and they provided an interesting complimentary cocktail for fathers which was a nice touch. The kitchen seemed to be running a little slow and parking on a Sunday with the bike trail crowd was challenging, but overall very nice experience and we will be back to try dinner.Special Features:
- Disappointing, After a Good HistoryhtminkVIPDined on 6/14/2014We've been to Tano several times in the past, and eat out regularly at restaurants in its price range. This was our first time back in about ninemonths, and unfortunately, the experience was not up to our past dinners there. Our reservation was at 8, and the dining room was beginning to thin out. First issue - they seated us in the back by a closet, even though other tables were open. Second issue - the food was only fair -- my wife's soup was just warm, and her scallops fettuccine was gummy. My asparagus salad was good, and my Paella was flavorable, but not particularly noteworthy. By contrast, we've some memorable meals in the past month at Local 127, Via Vite, and Salazars. Tano, unfortunately, seems to have lost its edge.
- A small town foodie find.guyanagirlDined on 6/14/2014I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was excellent. My group ordered various items off the menu, and was not dissapointed in a single dish. You can tell by tasting the food that the chef puts thought and effort into every dish on the menu, including the dessert. The servers were fantastic. They were knew the menu, and came by to check on our table without being intrusive.Special Features:
- outtoeatVIPDined on 6/14/2014As always, FANTASTIC!!!! We are never disappointed....Special Features:
- Good for people watchingDonc1Dined on 6/9/2014We live in Loveland and have enjoyed Tano many times. While their seafood menu varies, the rest of the menu is always the same. I would love to see a bit of variety with chicken, beef and pork.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tbanks123TbanksDined on 6/7/2014The food is always new and exciting . The flavors are very unique and delicious!! The service is fabulous!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in every waythefoxesDined on 6/7/2014From the moment we walked in the door we knew we had picked a winner! The hostess, waitress, bar person, everyone made this a memorable way to celebrate a special birthday!Special Features:
- FavoritetanofansDined on 6/6/2014Tano is a fantastic place to take guests or for a cozy dinner for two. Always great entrees, especially the fish of the night. Dessert reminds us of what you see on the food channel. Luscious! Service starts when you enter the front door and doesn't end until you go back out. Always made to feel special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Slow ServiceByKarenVIPDined on 6/3/2014Went for lunch with a friend, restaurant was not busy, service was slow, no visible reason why.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't ask for a better placeHighmaintenceDined on 5/31/2014I couldn't find anything negative to say if I tried!! Service was amazing, atmosphere was perfect and the food was top notch. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a cozy romantic place that you can enjoy with a group or on a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect anniversaryspecialoccasionerDined on 5/29/2014We celebrated on a Wednesday night, which was VERY slow at Tano (which was great for us!). It was basically just us, and the live musicians! It was wonderful ambiance, great service, fantastic food, and very friendly live musicians. We had the best time!Special Features:
- Doesn't disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/28/2014This was my second time visiting and I liked what I got the first time so much I was tempted to get it again, but I tried a different dish and was equally pleased with this one (I literally cleaned my plate). I can't wait to go back and try some more options now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodElizabethDined on 5/25/2014The food was good and at reasonable prices. We had great service and the ambiance was nice.Special Features:
- Tano's fits the bill for everythingPianoBearcatDined on 5/25/2014From brunch to lunch, cocktails to dinner, after work drinks to just chilling, Tano's menu and staff have it all. Beautiful atmosphere, superb food, friendly and efficient service--it's my go to place for so many occasions. The staff get to know the regulars and treat you with respect and special care, but "newbies" feel as though they're old friends. I love it for business meetings, but lunch with friends or dinner with my husband are equally as pleasant. The food is ALWAYS precisely as promised, and delicious. Best calamari in town--get it if it's on special. Great bartenders, and attention to detail and customer satisfaction is their number one priority. If you haven't been there, get there soon--you'll return over and over!Special Features:
- Great findgemnlovelandDined on 5/23/2014Went online to find a place with outside seating for us and another couple somewhere north of Cincinnati and Tano's was part of the list and had great ratings. I was so glad we ended up there. I was able to do open seating resv and when we arrived were promptly seated outside. The food was awesome and our server was knowledgeable and friendly. We will visit again!Special Features:
- over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/23/2014For the quality of the food this restaurant is over priced. We ordered 2 specials and 2 adult beverages and with tip it was barely under $100
- Great lunch or girls night outGreatPlaceDined on 5/23/2014I had lunch with my daughter. Very nice atmosphere and the food was great.Special Features: