Tanglewood - Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
5001 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, FL 34134Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tanglewood - Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.coconutpoint.hyatt.com/
- Phone: 2393904290
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 6:30am - 11:30am, Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Jamie Celaya
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live entertainment every Saturday night in Belvedere Lounge adjacent to Tanglewood.
A word from Tanglewood - Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
Savor your favorite dishes, artfully updated with exotic flavors and interesting ingredients, all day long at Tanglewood restaurant. In our newly renovated dining room and expanded kitchen, international cuisine takes center stage, as our Executive Chef consistently delivers "comfortable food with an exciting twist." Join us for our Breakfast Buffet, Lunch or Dinner served daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Tanglewood - Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa - Best Restaurants in Bonita Springs ›
Tanglewood - Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (3)special occasion (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Pleasantly Surprised!curtiseVIPDined on 6/19/2014This restaurant is located in a very beautiful hotel which has several restaurants and bars. There is a gorgeous garden and water area which is quite attractive at night. Private lounge areas are nearby, and it is a great place to enjoy a drink in the evening in the outdoors. Service was friendly and attentive, and was a very enjoyable experience. Definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Best Brunch!BacichicaDined on 6/15/2014Brunch the way it's supposed to be...a big buffet with lots to choose from! Expensive ($44 adults/$22 children), but worth it for a special occasion (we went for Father's Day). All the standard fare including eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, bagels, etc., plus an omelette station, shrimp, salmon, and other seafoods, carving stations, awesome antipasto selections, salads, and many choices for desserts. Service was great! I have just 2 suggestions for improvement: 1.) For those prices, at least 1 Mimosa per adult should be included. 2) improve the quality of the desserts. The mini desserts didn't seem fresh and the mouse cups, while pretty looking, were not even slightly fluffy. Other than that, a very enjoyable experience. We'll be back.Special Features:
- The following 27 reviews are from the Tanglewood - Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reviews archive.
- Excellent BrunchNaplesdinerVIPDined on 5/11/2014Fantastic brunch for Mothers day. Huge amounts of food stations. Food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- BreakfastlovetodineDined on 4/19/2014We decided on the breakfast Buffett when dining here this past Saturday. The breakfast cost 22.00 per person but for the offerings that is a good value. However the quality was sub-par. Breakfast potatoes were cold and hard, they were not cooked enough. The bacon was too crispy and we found other items on the line that we're also cold and not prepared well. The omelette station was good and had lots of options. The service was non existent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime rib specialChrisGalloDined on 4/6/2014We dined outside on a Sunday evening. They have a Prime Rib Special... a choice of three sizes. It was very good... we also had the ravioli... it was okay... I wouldn't order it again, but I will go back to Tanglewood! I love their Flatbreads and salads!Special Features:
- Extremely 'casual elegant'VenusDined on 4/4/2014Extremely 'casual elegant' - lovely place for lunch.Special Features:
- Very lovelyKsullyDined on 3/25/2014My husband and I had a wonderful dinner. Sitting outside was perfect, quiet, nice view and romantic. I would recommend this to anyoneSpecial Features:
- Unfortunately the steaks weendofroadDined on 3/21/2014Unfortunately the steaks we ordered were very tough, a very inferior quality cut for the very high price of the entree. The food was in general overpriced. It turned out to be our most expensive meal in the Bonita Springs. There are many other excellent restaurants in the area, so this meal was a disappointment.
- TanglewoodbonitababeVIPDined on 2/23/2014No coca cola products and no black sambuca...my husband was somewhat disappointed but the actual food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and comfortable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014Food was very good and service was excellent! Casual dining with a lovely casual ambience and a great view. Go for a walk after dinner by the fountains. Lots of free parking as well as valet service. Very enjoyable evening!Special Features:
- The menu is limited and noOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/21/2014The menu is limited and no one in our group of 5 thought that their meal was good. We sat at a table outside and the setting is very nice with the sound of a waterfall and a reflection pond nearby. The restaurant was nearly empty inside and outside on a Friday night during season.
- Food is fine. Go to TarponjfkbikeVIPDined on 2/15/2014Food is fine. Go to Tarpon Bay for dinner though. No atmosphere at all.
- Juliets 3rd Annual Holiday LunchMaryDined on 12/12/2013Our husbands belong to a luncheon group called "The Romeos" - Retired Old Men Eating Out. We wives decided we should get together for lunch too, and call ourselves "The Juliets". This is the third year we have chosen to have our holiday luncheon at Tanglewoods at the Coconut Hyatt, and it is the perfect place to do so. The decorations are gorgeous, the food is superb, and the service is always exceptionally friendly and personal. We love it, and look forward to seeing you next year! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest brunch around!birthdaybrunchVIPDined on 12/1/2013We love your brunch. Everytime we come, we have a great experience. They treated our granddaughter very special on her fourth birthday. The food was fabulous with lots of different selections. Everyone was happy!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Dining ExperienceMrSkiDined on 9/2/2013While on vacation and celebrating my Sister-in-Laws 60th Birthday, we had the most enjoyable experience at the Tanglewood Restaurant. The entire staff was very friendly and cordial, from the Hostess to the Manager. Our server took care of all our questions about the preparation to making sure we had every thing that we needed. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/16/2013a hidden gem for special brunch occasions fantastic diversity of seafood, breakfast and hot dishes all prepared upscale on par with fine dining restaurantsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went there with my wifeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2013I went there with my wife for lunch with reseveration through open table. There were plenty of empty tables and no real need for a reservation.The service personell was very friendly and attentive. I had a Hamburger for $ 14 which was ok. My wife had Carnitas for $ 7 which she did not like. We went there to check out the place, because group of friends will be staying there. We will have a chance to see how their dinner is.
- Sunday Brunch Buffet Closes at NoonBernieVIPDined on 2/10/2013Have been here many times and was surprised to see the breakfast buffet close at Noon on Sunday. Arrived at 12:05 pm and had to order off of standard - limited lunch menu. Food was good as alwaysSpecial Features:
- his was our first visit andMoFromBonitaDined on 7/18/2012his was our first visit and we were just delighted with the terrific service, the really good food and especially that they had so many lighter fare items on the menu so we were not forced to have big dinners. Their burgers were great, I loved my crab cakes (although they are really small,) my husband absolutely loved the chicken tortilla soup and the fusilli with bolognese was excellent. We will definitely come back for a meal here.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful time outOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/6/2012We had a wonderful time out on the screened porch. Beautiful view with the sound of fountains in the background. Our food was tasty and imaginative. A lovely sauce on the choppino. Monk fish was perfectly prepared. The service was gracious and spot on. Priced right. We will return. We are local and are sorry we did not try this restaurant sooner.Special Features:
- Tanglewood needs to changeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/27/2012Tanglewood needs to change the picture posted on Open Table. Yes, the chef's table and view of the kitchen are very prominant but the actual dining area is beautifully planned, attractive, inviting and well done. Our server was very pleasant, admitted he was new staff and had no hesitation saying. "let me find out" when he could not answer some of our questions. The food: Excellent! Three of us had the tastiest, largest pork chops, without any sauce, we have ever eaten. One male diner could not finish his chop because it was so large & filling. 4th diner had roasted monkfish which he thoroughly enjoyed. Lobster risotto was devine. Asparagus perfectly cooked. Only area I would suggest working on is the bread basket: Average compared to mealSpecial Features:
- Our server made our diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2012Our server made our dining experience a pleasant quiet dinner. The Quesadilla was not what my husband expected - not that all that good.The mahi tacos and lobster pizza - very good. Used a credit card for dinner only to find out they put an extra charge on for about 2-3 days to cover them if the card is not good. Not sure I liked that. When I called, they explained the service they use does that.Special Features:
- Hyatt's Hideaway ResortGJM1Dined on 4/9/2012Our Hideaway restaurant. Whenever you wish to have great food at modest prices and responsive attentive service...this is the place. Plus, no local restaurants can have the ambiance of a Hyatt Resort Hotel...none. The menue selection is a bit small and would like to see a larger selection. But, this does no limit our attendance. Good job!Special Features:
- A hidden gem of a restaurantabundanceVIPDined on 4/6/2012A hidden gem of a restaurant for those in the Bonita Beach area. The hotel overlooks the Bay. We ate outside on the veranda, screened in, with view of the bay through the palm trees, and with a large waterfall by the pool, creating the sound of waves of the beach. After a delicious, artfully displayed dinner and dessert; delicious food; we sat on the lounge chairs by the pool, and by the waterfall, and enjoyed quiet discourse, as the sun set to the west. Definitely, will be a repeat visit for us!Special Features:
- Really enjoyed our first visitonerustyoneVIPDined on 3/3/2012Really enjoyed our first visit to Tanglewood. The Hyatt is absolutely beautiful and the restaurant was a true delight. The food was also very good. Everyone was quite pleased.Special Features:
- My ladies luncheon group,MaryDined on 12/16/2011My ladies luncheon group, The Juliets (wives of The Romeos - Retired Old Men Eating Out) decided The Tanglewood restaurant would be just the place for our holiday lunch--and it was! The food and service were great and the surroundings were spectacular. The holiday decorations were outstanding, especially the huge decorated tree (which would be the perfect background for a family picture) and the gingerbread village. We have decided to make it an annual tradition. See you next year!Special Features:
- Unhappy with seating and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/13/2011We were called to confirm our reservstion yesterday at 10:00AM. When we arrived at 9;50am we were told our table would be ready at ten. No problem. At ten we were informed that our party would be split with a table for 7 and one for 2 close by. This was not accptable for us as it was a family affair. If they were not able to accomodate us why did they take the reservation? The service was lousy(not the fault of the server) Too many tables. We squeezed in at a table for six.
- Amazing food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/28/2011We stayed at the hyatt and ate at tanglewood for our romantic night out and it was delicious. The food and service was outstanding, the ambiance was also amazing! We sat outside and it was a great environment. I had the porterhouse and she had the ribeye...best steak I've ever eaten!Special Features:
- Nice restaurant but at 6:45OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2011Nice restaurant but at 6:45 pm on Tuesday night, we were the only ones in the place.