Tandoor & Co. Restaurant
95-24 Queens Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $31 to $50
Tandoor & Co. Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tandoornyc.com/
- Phone: 7189976800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:45am - 2:45pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: One call... does it all. We’ll handle the party...you'll handle the praise. Tandoor Caterers help and guide you at every step.
- Private Party Contact: Vinnie Kumar 7189976800
A word from Tandoor & Co. Restaurant
The beauty and the charm, diversity and depth, simplicity and complexity of Indian cuisine have been our inspiration in showcasing the cuisine. Tandoor Restaurant - where flavors of India come to life - is a stunning combination of elegance, sophistication and intimacy serving authentic Indian cuisine. Whether it is your fondness for traditional Indian cuisine or for regional specialties - it has it all. Our Customers love us: "I wanted you to know how outstanding your service is - OUTSTANDING". We believe in satisfied customers. It’s how we do business.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tandoor & Co. Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantHoylakeVIPDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed our meal at Tandoor & Co. The service was excellent. We found the food to taste great. Portions were generous and pricing was fair. We would certainly go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the Tandoor & Co. Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great food, attentive waitstaffFaytheDined on 5/8/2014We go to Tandoor to celebrate birthdays and special days. We love the Seafood Dinner, great assortment, fish is tender and perfect. With a couple of dishes and naan, 4 adults are full with left overs to enjoy the next day. We often find ourselves daydreaming about our meal for the next week.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/3/2014Great Indian food. Had about 6 different dishes between 4 of us and each were very good. Chicken Tikka was superbSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLuv2eatDined on 2/15/2014Service and food was the best indian food me and my fiancé have ever had. Best bet is the tandoori dinner special more than enough for 2 ppl. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant but..,,,MiddleclassDined on 2/14/2014The food was great but the service was not great. Some people around were complainig to the manager. Poor manager :(, when they are in rush the service get below average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicekitty358VIPDined on 1/31/2014The food was excellent and the service was very good and attentive without hovering. I liked how they gave you fresh plates and held them with a napkin so they don't actually touch the plate itself. They replaced the bread without asking.Special Features:
- Great IndianFHDinerVIPDined on 9/20/2013We had visited Tandoor many times when it was in a bigger space across the street from where it is now. We moved away and hadn't been there in many years. We visited again and were not disappointed. The food is plentiful and tasty. We were there early (6:00 PM) so it was pretty empty and the waiters were kind of hanging around. I hope the place keeps getting business because it is the best Indian food in the Rego Park/Forest Hills area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - dirty placeFatRat250VIPDined on 5/16/2013If you can get by the dirty appearance -et here - food was great
- Great local gem and great priceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013I have passed this restaurant everyday on my way to work. I decided to take my husbands and my parents for my husbands birthday. The waiters were super friendly and the food was actually very good. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- The food was ok I've had betterMFMFDined on 1/4/2013The food was ok I've had better but the service Was great!
- Delicious Indian food andDoniDined on 11/3/2012Delicious Indian food and friendly staff make this a great neighborhood place.Special Features:
- The food is really exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/6/2012The food is really exceptional and so is the service.Special Features: