One Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tamoboston.com/
- Phone: (617) 385-4304
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday, 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Friday – Saturday, 11:30 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Sunday - Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday, 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Robert Tobin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Experience customized menus from our award-winning culinary team in our variety of private dining rooms or distinctive Action Kitchen. From floral centerpieces to a staff specializing in one-of-a kind experiences, our private dining rooms are the ideal setting for your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Williams 8883515245
A word from Tamo
Featuring contemporary cuisine with a distinctive Boston accent, TAMO Bistro & Bar brings you the best that Boston has to offer with hand-crafted cocktails and stylishly presented food inspired by Boston’s famous ethnic neighborhoods, the bounty of New England farms and the Atlantic Ocean at our doorstep.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos